Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Berserker took the Card and blushed, "Uh...I might have to do that recently..." he said looking at her, "remember my castle is burried outside the city...Only my chamber was still intact due to the sealing placed on it." he said blushing more and rubbing the back of his head, "So Um...Miss Pandora...Do you mind if I stay at one of the Guest rooms until I find a suitable place to stay?"

Timid Member

『Aria Mazar』
War is often fought to decide what is right.
In practice it merely decides what is left

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aria lay on her back outside of a warehouse by the docks. She was soaked, but the rain had long stopped. If she didn’t hurry she’d catch a cold, but at that point it was a struggle to even move. But she had to try.

Coughing as she rolled off to her right, wincing a little as she put weight onto her throbbing shoulder she pushed off the ground, and steadily felt her strength returning to her as she made more and more headway into regaining her footing shakily, then more steadily, her vision steadily slid back into focus.

Her rain soaked clothes were beginning to feel a little stale and sticky against her skin, but that was nothing compared to what she felt earlier. She shuddered at the thought of what might have happened if she had failed just now.

Damnit... the sample I got was too small...

She dusted herself off as she picked up her target/assailant’s finger.

On with the rest of patrol I guess...

She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone, whilst slipping the finger of the vampire she just drove off into a secret pocket, and dialed Christopher’s number, waiting for him to pick up.

You barely know me, and you want to know my secrets?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(( christopherreed ))

(( SlayerLeader ))xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxall the s h i t i seem to take
xxxxxxall a l o n e i seem to break
xxxxxxxxxxi have L I V E D the B E S T i can
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdoes this make me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxn o t a m a n ?

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Christopher continued on with patrol for a little while longer before an odd feeling game over him. He was as if though someone or something was following and watching him. He didn't doubt it, but it was slowly starting to bug him. Continuing to look forward as to not alert anyone to his suspicion, he sighed, trying to think of a way to figure out who, if anyone, was following.

Interrupting his train of thought on the matter, his cell phone began to ring and vibrate in his pouch he had on his side for it. Reaching in and taking it out, he looked on the scrren to see who was calling.

He couldn't help but smile slightly seeing the name of his fellow Slayer Leader. He had just been thinking about her a minute or so ago, and now she was calling. Slightly odd, but whatever.

'Wonder what she needs?'

Pressing the green button, he brought it up to his ear before speaking. "Hello?"

Timid Member

『Aria Mazar』

Aria had hidden herself into an alleyway as her phone sounded out the ringing tone. She wanted to remain mostly hidden for the time being.

"Christopher, I've completed my patrol route. The thing is, I had an encounter, and after what happened, I'll want to brief everyone." She took a quick breath in and continued. "I don't know who this vampire was," she lied "But I think he'll warrant some strategic planning. When's a good time for you to hold a meeting?"

The rain looked like it was about to start again. She sighed as she lifted her hand to the air, and formed a flat shaped open cone, to use as an umbrella while she continued to talk to the other leader of the Slayers.

User Image

Christopher quietly sighed, taking a moment to think before speaking again.
"Well tonight is a bad time considering everyone is on patrol except for a few. We could maybe do it tomorrow?" He suggested before taking another few moments to think it over. "It will definitely have to be before the weekend though since everyone will be busy with patrol for the majority of the weekend. If we can't hold it before then, it will simply have to wait until Monday. So you can simply pick when you would like for me to gather everyone." He said quietly into the phone, trying not to be overheard by anyone passing by.

"Anyways, I'm almost done with patrol. If you like, you and I can meet up to discuss this further, but I don't feel comfortable with discussing this out in the open as I am now." Chris informed her, taking another look around at the few people walking the sidewalks.

(Tired...)

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
User Image

Crystal continued to watch the young man, she was drying off from the rain, humming she kept her distance as she saw he was talking on a communication device. She needed to hurry up, he was the leader of the slayers and she needed to interact very soon before it was too late. Looking around she decided to act human, walking into a coffee shop she pulled out her purse and then her card, it had been given to her by the people who looked out for her, the ones who knew her true identity. Buying a mango and passion fruit smoothie she walked back out of the shop and continued to watch him from the other side of the street.

[EDITED]

Timid Member

『Aria Mazar』

"Tomorrow sounds really good,” said Aria, noting that the rain never came down again. The sooner she briefed them about it, the better. “That gives me time to structure my report properly I guess.”

She sighed as she looked into the sky, the makeshift umbrella disappearing as she prepared to hang up. But she needed one last thing before she could feel good about stopping.

“Christopher, listen, you don’t... you won’t judge me, for what happened, will you? You’re the only one that knows...”

She waited for his reply. Truth was that she had asked this question to him many times already, but every time it still felt better when he replied.

“Thank you. I’ll see you later,” she said, hanging up.

She left the alleyway, and decided to try and catch a cab back to her apartment.

User Image

Christopher nodded once. "Then I'll gather everyone at about four tomorrow and you can do it then. I'll see you then I guess." He said to her, also preparing to hang up before she brought up her now usual question.
"I have no right to judge you for what has happened and I won't. Just please stop worrying about it." He said quietly before pressing the red button and sliding it back into his pouch.

Several minutes later, he stopped on a corner of the sidewalk and looked around. It seemed he had reached the end of his patrol and now there was nothing to do except for maybe go home. Sighing, he just took a seat on the sidewalk and stared at the surroundings, simply observing everything. He wasn't really in the mood to go home, so this would just have to work.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
User Image

Crystal finally saw him sit down, coming around the corner she still had her smoothie in her hands. Sighing she picked up the courage and began to walk towards him, finally she came in front of him. "Christopher, my name is Crystal... I need to speak with you" she said and sipped her smoothie.

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ƥɑɳɗɵʀɑ Ɠɒɓʀɨɛʅ

The Leader of Others
▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅

Pandora gave a small smile when she saw Berserker blush like that while taking her card. She gave a nod of her head while she kept her arms crossed against her stomach while looking up at him. "Don't worry, you can come and stay at the guest quarters. I had guess that your home must have had that happened to it." She soon looked up into the sky when it started to rain. A small torn black bat like wing came forming out of her right back shoulder blade, and soon was opening wide over her head to stop the rain, almost being like a umbrella. "It seem's it's time to part for now. You can go to my mansion home right away if you like, or look around more to see what had changed. But remember, do take care of your anger." She smiled softly while chuckling and soon was making her way down the street.

After a while, while she was making her way to the corner of the street to head home, she stopped when she saw one of her people walked up to Christopher, the male leader of the Slayers. Her eyes narrowed slightly when the Angel walked up to him and talked to him. Moving to the side, she soon made the shadows of the building grow large and stepped through it. Sliding over the ground through the shadow's, she moved close to where the two was at. Pandora knew that she would have to be eatting something with sugar in it soon from how much use she was doing with her shadow's. Still inside of the shadow, she listened from inside of it to see what it is that the female angel wanted to talk about with the Slayer.

۩✡۩Wisdom, is a Sign of Leadership۩✡۩

User Image

Christopher's right hand twitched in the direction of the sword on his back before falling back to his side whenever she walked up to him. He hadn't really been expecting for someone to walk up to him, and when she did, it surprised him a little.

He recognized her from one of the few times he had looked around on patrol earlier.
"So you were following me?" He questioned, taking a moment to look around for any others. Not seeing anyone, he turned his attention back to her.
"Well Crystal, what do you need?" He asked, standing once more. He typically didn't have to deal with any of the Others besides their Leader. It was odd for her to just walk up and talk. But hey, maybe this would give him something to do, even if it was only going to last for perhaps a few minutes or so.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
User Image

Crystal finished her smoothie before dumping it into the trash and sitting next to him. "I am here to help you with the situation of the war, I have been watching for a long time, I have been watching the human race for so long and seen the war break out, now that you are need of my help so don't bother denying it" humming as she began to play with a strand of hair as it had slipped from her hood, her white hair.

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ƥɑɳɗɵʀɑ Ɠɒɓʀɨɛʅ

The Leader of Others
▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅

As Pandora listened from inside of the shadows, her eyes narrowed at Crystal at saying she wanted to help. Soon, a sigh came from her, and she was walking out the shadow's to stand near them. "Is that really the choice you would want to make, little one?" She spoke softly, her face was blank. She looked to Chris, and inclined her head in meeting, but soon her lazy like ruby colored gaze went back to the young angel and continued to speak softly. "I will not stop you from doing what you want, but I would like to know if that is truly what you wish to do. You must understand, that cause of you taking this choice, that our people can't come and help along with you, that you must go alone." Soon, Pandora gave a small smile, "But this doesn't mean that I'll abandoned you at all. If you need help in finding someone, you can always come to me like always. I just wish, that you will be careful in this war, little one." She said the last part almost in a whisper while her arms were crossed in front of her, that lazy look of her eyes, while she had a small soft smile on her face.

۩✡۩Wisdom, is a Sign of Leadership۩✡۩

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces