Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Hunter

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm supergirl and I'm here to save the world.

Elizabeth didn’t need a mental connection with Aiden to know what those dark eyes said as he looked to her one last time before finally getting off of her. He wasn’t finished, he had only just begun. It left the woman in chills and she closed her eyes tightly curling her legs up to her body now that he was off and she tried to use her legs to cover her torso.
The slayer woman didn’t open her eyes again until Aiden was gone and she felt something touching her and she opened her eyes to see Vincent directly in her vision and she grew scared once more. She bit back her scream and waited as he removed the gag. She looked petrified but she had already learned the hard lesson from Aiden that screaming got her hurt. She shook her head when he offered his finger to her through. “Please…just get it out.” she spoke in a very soft and weak voice. She just wanted to be free and get some sort of shirt on and then sleep for a life time.

What I wanna know is who's gonna save me?

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Berserker Looked at Reine and nodded, "Vincent went to Help Her...and Blaz went to help Vincent...Before you try to rush off And Be pissed I suggest you listen...He wishes to change what he is...That's why he went." He said looking at him, "Now then....Run along...Be warned Blaz was ordered to protect him..." He said as he slowly moved over to Reine and knelt down by her, "Avery was pulled into a shadow and is being guarded by the door brothers she's fine." he said quietly as he looked at Reine, "..." he placed a hand on her free arm and without making too much notice put a bit of shadow healing energy into her before standing up and turning to walk away, "Come. We'll check on your sister..." he said having given Reine one last gift that he could.

Vincent sighed, "Liz please just drink It'll help the healing alright. Blaz can you get her something to wear?" he asked as The demon had already pulled a cloak out of a bag and Placed it over Elizabeth's torso. He then looked at the rehbar and sighed, "Yeah....Your going to have to drink....Cause it's going to hurt getting it out also alright..."

Powerful Enchantress

User Image══════════════

══════════════

Seconds seem to stretch on to hours as he looked for something to help. Akira was the only thing close enough within his short time limit that he could take apart to help her, but doing so seemed sacrilege to him. Other than Akira, the only thing left would be to take her to the hospital, but he couldn't do that in time. She was dying, and there was nothing Kouki could do to help her. Just like his dreams.
Several times Kouki had to swallow the lump in his throat to keep it from being constricted. His hopes were being dosed with nothing to do, but he refused to let her go. He could let her die! He loved her. He made a commitment to save her body and soul, if she dies he can't save her. If she died Kouki would have failed. Failure wasn't an option.
Kouki was pulled from his thoughts at the sound of Reine's soft sing-song voice. It ended in coughs.
"Please, save your strength." Kouki pleaded with rising panic as she coughed.
Fear and sorrow rose in his heart at her request. Tears welled anew.
"Don't ask me that." Kouki begged, shaking his head slowly. "You can't ask me that. Please. Don't give up yet, Reine-chan. We can fight this!" Kouki exclaimed, trying to beat death with his words, trying not to let her go, to let her die.
A big man knelt beside her then. He stared without recognizing. The man placed a hand on Reine's arm. It was gentle touch, that which seemed almost affectionate to Kouki. But, Kouki felt angered. Nobody was going to hurt Reine anymore, not even touch her! Then his anger died when he recognized who it was. It was Berserker.
Without so much as a word, Berserker got up and started to turn away. His anger rose. What was he doing? Reine is dying!
Kouki gritted his teeth and glared at Berserker. His anger rose bitterly especially at his next words. He was about to make a sharp reply when a dark thin shadow fell across Reine's dying form. Kouki looked sharply at the individual with a glare worthy of his sorrow; it vanished in an instant.
Aiden stood before Reine's limp toes like a giant cloaked in darkness. Aiden's eyes looked like black pits into nothing to Kouki. Then that illusion faded. Aiden scrutinized her. "It's a pity for such beauty to be wasted," Kouki heard Aiden say in a fine tone. The statement irritated him. "But I guess you found your Prince Charming," Aiden said next.

Romantic Hunter

User Image User Image
In the light In the dark

The sun and the moon

Come together as a powerful foe

Vincent was just stalling the inevitable. Liz was not going to drink she was in too much pain and too frightened to even think of eating and certainly not from him. She was relieved however to have the cloak placed on her but she shook her head still not about to eat. “Please,” she begged weakly her forest green eyes were wide and glassy from crying so much. “I promise to eat later just please get it out.”

“Eh right…” Brendan replied back uncertainly since he really just wanted to get away from Kouki. Watching the man mourn the woman he just killed was doing weird things to his conscience. He wasn’t feeling guilty for killing the queen was he? Of course not she was evil and deserved to die but watching Kouki fall into ruins…
The slayer shook his head before winching at the pain in his neck and pressed his hand harder on the wound. If he didn’t kill her she would have killed him plain and simple. “Hey can you send one of your people to collect Christopher and the others and tell them that we won?” he asked the demon.

Romantic Hunter

User Image
It's always been about me, myself, and I
I thought relationships were nothing but a waste of time
I never wanted to be anybody's other half

The dying vampire frowned in what would have been an unpleasant pout if it were not for the dire situation. Kouki had denied her request that was unexpected and certainly unwanted. She wanted to hear him sing. “Kouki…” she trailed off as Berserker came over. She did not need her eyes to tell her who it was, after all her fading eyes never left Kouki’s beautiful face. It was that rich familiar smell that alerted her to his presence.
The demon’s touch was warm but futile effects of her pierced body. How odd that she had dated this dark beautiful demon and now she loved this beautiful angelic creature before her. The tender touch was sweet and she was filled with the nostalgia of what was once thiers. Seeing nothing but Kouki though she knew what she wanted more than anything was to know what would have one day been thiers.
Aiden’s voice came next and she was surprised to hear his wasted beauty comment. She laughed weakly, breaking into coughs again only this time much weaker. “You got what you wanted Aiden, how can it be wasted?” she retorted with some old mischief in her eyes before she sighed. “You’re in charge now…Aiden…don’t ******** it up.” she grumbled the bleeding slowly ceasing as her heart slowed more and more.
“Kouki…please sing for me…don’t make me…ask Aiden…Please my love.”

I was happy saying I had love that wouldn't last
That was the only way I knew 'til I met you
You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Vincent sighed, "Fine...Just bare with this a bit." He said as he moved to the rehbar and took hold of it, "Alright...on three...I'm going to pull it out in one go alright. One...Two...Three." He said before Using his Vampire strength to pull the Rehbar completly out before he moved his hand back to Elizabeth, "Drink now...It'll close up the wounds alright. Just please drink."

Berserker nodded as he walked towards Elizabeth and Vincent his form falling appart as he did, "I'll send an imp when I'm able to so no worries there..." It wasn't that Berserker Was ignoring Kouki he just couldn't see him his mind had precieved Kouki dying thanks to Aiden. So his mind didn't register Kouki actually being there. Not only that he didn't want to see Reine pass. He did everything he could have done for her. That healing power was all he could give her and even that had pushed his power to the limit which was evident as his form reverted back to his normal human like form.

Powerful Enchantress

User Image______________________________
Ⱥidєn Ⱥαrσn SkyєX X X X X ||

╔══════════════╗

Aiden shrugged indifferent. Though he got that one night with her he still didn't get all of his usual forms of pleasure. Still, he could stick with having spent one night with the Queen of Vampires, it was one night Berserker didn't get.
An amused grin stole across his face. "I won't let you don't, Highness." Aiden replied in mock sincerity, bowing at the waist with grace, hands clasped behind his back. The bow was real however. He was monster among sadists, but had class. "If you'll excuse me--matters need my attention--I'll leave you two to alone." With a polite bow of his head, Aiden turned and left the two lovers by themselves.
Aiden knew the matter was now in Reine's and Kouki's hands. They were the conductors of this fake death now, Aiden was the engine that carried them.
Aiden came up behind Berserker with the silence of a ghost and the speed that was a vampire's birthright. "Berserker." Aiden called in a clear voice. He waited for Berserker to turn around. His gaze flicked to Brendan. "Don't be alarmed, I come with big news and a request you will find rather appeasing." He spoke in calm, business-like tones.
Berserker being the center of his reason being there, ignored Brendan and anyone who may be eavesdropping.

╚══════════════╝

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Berserker's eye twitched as he listened to The one voice he didn't want to hear, "Ah...So he returns after the battle's over....What do you want Aiden?" he asked as he turned to look at the vampire, "I have to speak with Vincent about some things..."

Powerful Enchantress

User Image______________________________
Ⱥidєn Ⱥαrσn SkyєX X X X X ||

╔══════════════╗

"I'm sure you'll find me more important, Berserker." Aiden smiled his toothily mischievous way that meant no joy for anyone but himself. Knowing that Berserker will not like what he is about to hear, Aiden felt very, very, happy. "What, with us now having the same social status in all." Aiden feigned innocence. He took pride in dragging out things such as this. Sadly, he couldn't drag it out any longer. Time was precious.
"I just wanted to introduce you to the new King of the Vampires. Me." Aiden's grin grew wider. "With Reine dying, she named me as her successor, seeing as how Damien is dead and Vincent's a traitor. I'm the only pure blood to take the seat with my experience and age; I'm the perfect candidate." Aiden spread his hands before him. "In my new seat of power, I just wanted to make a proposal." Aiden's eyes glinted, hands clasping behind his back.

╚══════════════╝

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Berserker gave a sigh, "I suppose your right there...Fine you have my ear for the time till I deem it fit to leave myself...Speak. Just be warned...I'm in no way going to just surrender if your asking that." He said as he gestured for Brendan to go through the room behind them, "They're in there. Please send Blaz In just incase."

Romantic Hunter

User Image

Elizabeth was relieved when Vincent finally agreed to her demand to get the pipe out first. She knew it would be better to eat first and then get the pipe out but she could not bear the feeling of pure helplessness anymore, at least with her hands free she could once again use her abilities if it was needed. She nodded when he said he would pull it out in one go, she would have it no other way and she tried to relax and not anticipate the pain as he counted down. The initial was painful but then she screamed at the unbearable pain that burned from her wrist up to her finger tips and back down to her body. With the bar removed from the wound it began to bleed anew and Liz sobbed at the horrible pain. She heard Vincent talking to her but it was impossible to hear what he was saying she saw his wrist in front of her face though and this time in her pain muddle mind she bit down with no question and drank that desperately needed life blood.

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Vincent sighed as he looked down at Elizabeth and nodded, "That's right drink up. I made sure to stock up on enough just drink your fill." He said as he now moved to a sitting position to let her drink better, "I must say though...you gave Aiden a run for his money at first. Sorry we couldn't get here faster...We were kind of..."

Blaz looked at Elizabeths Wrists and took off the sleeves of one of his shirt arms and factioned out some bandages to wrap around both of them seperatly to help with the bleeding, "Recouperating from fighting Berserker. Long story."

Romantic Hunter

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

When I get older
I will be stronger

They’ll call me freedom
Just like a waving flag

“Thanks,” Brendan mumbled when Berserker assured him that he would send an imp along to gather the remaining slayers. The battle was over for the most part and now it was time to gather up their dead and wounded and get their city back in order.
The blonde male perked when he saw Aiden approaching them, though of course was annoyed when the vampire addressed only the demon king and not the slayer second in command. This was the man that had fought Elizabeth, eyeing the man over he saw no blood on his person which meant that Liz hadn’t managed to really hurt him but at the same time surely if he had hurt Liz he would have blood on him. Brendan was content with this false assumption and stood beside Berserker with his hand still on his neck trying to stop the flow of blood from Reine’s bite.
Aiden’s words were taken with a grain of salt, he didn’t know Aiden very well but he didn’t like the idea of this man being the successor to the woman he just killed. At least he would feel less guilty about killing Aiden than he had about Reine. “No I’ll stay.” the male replied to Berserker coolly when the demon tried to basically tell him to run along. “If any deal is met the slayers will want to know about and Christopher will expect me to have this information.” he informed the two men before him as he asserted his right to be among the two other leaders despite not being one himself.

Romantic Hunter

User Image

Elizabeth coughed and chocked a little on the blood, making a few rivets escape her lips and trail down the sides of her lips. She was suddenly so thirsty that she couldn’t care about the occasional coughing as she drank too fast.
Oh yeah she so gave him a run for his money and it had ended with her wrists being impaled and being stripped. At least Brendan did not yet know about her failure. He would never let her fight again if he had his way. She stopped drinking when Blaz started touching her wrists and she cried out, her fangs glistening and stained with Vincent’s blood as she groaned and writhed in pain. She gritted her teeth and sobbed softly as Blaz wrapped the pieces of cloth around her wrists. When he was done she laid there for another few minutes before finally sitting up and holding the jacket to her chest. She wasn’t sure what to do with her saviors. Vincent still frightened her and she didn’t know Blaz very much and right now she felt very small and weak.

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Vincent sighed as he moved back a bit once Elizabeth had begun to sit up before undoing his vest and handing it to her, "Here...Put it on. It'll cover you more than a cloak..." He said before rubbing his head, "Listen...I'm...well....no nevermind..." he said as he rubbed his head.

Blaz sighed, "Miss Elizabeth. Do you require any further aid. If so please don't hesitate to ask. I am on your side remember." the demon said as he now took a seat on the ground to join the two, "And don't worry no one's going to make fun of you or tell your brother about this." He said having read her aura and nodded, "Everyone looses once or twice. What shows your strong is if you can get up afterwards and move on."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff