Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
User Image

Crystal came to a stop when she saw a person, the others seems to be wary and in a hurry. Looking at the young man he seemed around the same age which she had looked for the past 979 years. Turning in his direction she didn't wish to interact with him just yet, but merely follow him for the time being. Looking at him from around the corner of the building, he seemed different to the others.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(( christopherreed ))

(( SlayerLeader ))xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxall the s h i t i seem to take
xxxxxxall a l o n e i seem to break
xxxxxxxxxxi have L I V E D the B E S T i can
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdoes this make me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxn o t a m a n ?

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Taking a small sip of his coffee, he continued slowly walking along the sidewalk, occasionally looking to the sides to look down an alleyway for anyone or anything that might be hiding in them. The streets and sidewalks were now mostly empty due to the fact everyone had gone in for the night. This was a usual thing now that the vampires were around. Sometimes, you would see a person out alone trying to seem brave, but in reality, many of them were just dumb enough to think they could survive if a Vampire attacked. They were what made his job a little harder.

Finishing off his cup, he stopped by a trashcan and dropped it inside before continuing on his way. Patrol was rather lonely and boring sometimes, but he was slowly becoming used to it. 'I wonder where the other leader is right now?' He wondered in thought.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
User Image

Walking out from around the corner she sighed and walked after him, keeping her distance so that he wouldn't suspect her. Humming to herself she looked up at the sky and then back down to him, she was good at blending in.

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Berserker Sighed as he now walked towards the town, "I wonder what year it is?" he said walking to a newspaper stand pulling the door off, "oops..." he said setting it down Beside the stand and taking out a paper, "....2010....Geez I've been asleep a thousand years..." he said looking around at some people staring at him, "...what...never seen a very tall man?" he said most of them shook their heads and he sighed, "I guess the clothing doesn't help either?" he asked another group shake of the head, "Geez..." he said looking at his old coat which was still in perfect condition except for the slash down it's back, "Oh well get used to it..." he said before seeing a statue of a figure he remembered quite well, "No...The F**ker actually has a statue. The coward couldn't even strike me face to face..." he said walking over looking at it, "The Legendary slayer. Killed the Immortal being....Hero..." he stopped before taking hold of the statue's base and tearing it from the ground launching it into a building, "Fat chance...He was a coward and a liar." he said now in the middle of a panicing crowd of people.

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ƥɑɳɗɵʀɑ Ɠɒɓʀɨɛʅ

The Leader of Others
▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅

Nighttime was one of the few hours of the day that Pandora Gabriel, Leader of the other Race's, loved to go out at. She loved the coldness, the darkness, and the way that a few Human's were even around at the time. Then again, cause of part of her blood, Human's were a common thing of her. Sighing, her ruby red eyes glanced out and down around the people from one of the many rooftops that she sat on. Her gaze was lazy like, while her blue strange colored and cut hair waved in the wind a bit. Closing her eyes, she just listened at the sounds of the few people that were walking around at this time of day. That's when she heard the sound's of rock crunching and hitting a building, her eyes flying open and looking to where the sound was coming from. Frowning a bit, she soon stood up and made her way to the edge of the town area that it came from. "What is it now? I hope that it's not one of my own causing this rucket." Sighing, she soon jumped off the rooftop, and quickly out of her back formed black torn like bat wings and flapped quickly in the air. Taking off, she made sure she wasn't close to the ground so a simple human can see her. While flying to where the building being attacked came from, she blinked her eyes in surprised at the one being she never thought she seen in all of her long life again. "Berserker?" A frown on her face, as she quickly made her way to land in a alleyway near the panicing people. Shaking her head, she quickly took off to where Berserker stood, the heels of her shoes clicking on the ground while her eyes were in a lazy way once more. Reaching him, she soon placed her hands on her hips with a frown on her face, speaking in a low voice, the tone of it was smooth and had a honey quality to it. "Berserker, what in Nine hells are you doing? And how are you here, I thought you were killed?" She stood there in more modern time clothes.

۩✡۩Wisdom, is a gift of Leadership۩✡۩

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Berserker Turned around and glared but his expression turned to a grin as he saw who it was talking to him, "Ah Pandora...It's been a long time." he said cracking his neck, "No, The coward couldn't kill me." He sighed and gestured to where the statue had been, "He claims he did but look who's still standing. He couldn't even finish the job." he said chuckling, "Oh and guess what. When I did show him mercy and turn to leave the rat struck my back. He Ruined My Good Jacket." he said turning showing the large cut in the material, "But I digress...Pandora how have you been these thousand years I've been Sleeping?"

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ƥɑɳɗɵʀɑ Ɠɒɓʀɨɛʅ

The Leader of Others
▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅

"Yes, and one that I hope you have been well enough over the years as well." She nods her head while smiling, and soon Pandora tilted her head when he said about how the man couldn't finish the job. She sighed a bit while keeping her hands on her hips and shaking her head, "It is the downfall of all men to fight back to something that they believe is dark in their eyes. I see no reason to have fault on them for their reasonings at all. But that is my way." She whispered the last part with a small smile. Looking around, she soon took hold of Berserker's wrist, and was soon starting to drag him off, something that was slightly easy cause of what she is, but him being a full Demon was something he had over her, but she continued to drag him away from the panicing crowds while speaking with that small smile, "I'm doing alright. I'm afraid that what you did was a bad choice even if the sight of the statue angered you. I'm afraid there's a war going on. Vampire's, they went crazy for some strange reason. And now a group of gifted Human's have come out of hiding to protect the Human's that the Vampire's now attack. At the moment, the Other race's are in a standstill, almost not in either fight, and I make it known that we try and keep our people out of the fight."

While dragging the male along, she soon stopped as they were on a slightly deserted street that had a few late open cafe's and sighed while she turned to look up at him, and tapped her chin with her long nail. "We may need to get you a new outfit I'm afraid, times change as you can see. A outfit like that will make you stand out, as well, or make you into a freak in some places." She soon chuckled, and nodded her head, waving her hand for him to follow her along.

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Berserker shrugged, "You might have a point there." he said following her, "So The blood suckers have now started attacking without care in my slumber?" he asked looking at her, "I would have thought that they agreed to stay in the shadows. Oh well. Please do lead the way Pandora." he said before looking back at the statue, "...Besides if history is incorrect it must be corrected right?" he thought shrugging again, "Wait...there are places here which these clothes are used in strange ways?" he said shivering, "Kinda creepy."

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ƥɑɳɗɵʀɑ Ɠɒɓʀɨɛʅ

The Leader of Others
▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅

Pandora gave a small smirk while chuckling, "No, it's more that there is a group of people that tend to dress up like you do. There aren't really alot of them, and most people think of them as weirdo's if I remember the term correctly." She tilted her head while chuckling again and soon started to lead the way to a shop that she knew about. "Yes, I'm afraid that they have started to attack. I'm afraid that I do not know the reason of this. And because of their fighting, our people have also came out of hiding. Either to aid one side or another, or they just stay out of it. Personaliy, I rather stay out of the fighting, but if one of my people were killed outright by one or the other, I'm afraid I'll have to take measure against that."

As she walked down the street, Pandora tilted her head as a thought came to her mind. "Berserker, if you would promise me, would you not do anything of the like again, of what you did just now with the statue. I would like that no trouble was to come of our people through a action such as that I'm afraid." She sighed a bit but soon stopped with a lazy smile at the shop they came, "Ah, here it is. In here you will find the appropriate outfit of this time age." She nodded her head, the store itself was one that held men fashion clothes more then the other gender. Walking inside, she soon waved to a young girl behind the counter who waved back, but soon stared wide eye at Berserker when he came in behind Pandora.

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Berserker Rubbed the Back of his head, "Right...Sorry Pandora...I vow it won't happen again. I was just...A little mad about how the human couldn't even strike my front." he said Before hunching down a bit to enter the building, "Interesting..." he said looking at the clothes in the store, "...Um...I'm lost here...when did larger clothes for small people become a fashion?" he asked curiously now examining a maniqine with a pair of baggy pants on. He then found a leather jacket and grinned, "interesting..." he said looking at the jacket and feeling the texture of it, "Is gold still accepted in this time Pandora or has that too gone out of season?"

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ƥɑɳɗɵʀɑ Ɠɒɓʀɨɛʅ

The Leader of Others
▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅

"It's quite alright Berserker, it's just that times have changed. Not many people are allowed to do what you did out right." Pandora chuckles while her eyes continued to stay in a lazy fashion while she smiled softly, her arms crossed against her lower stomach while she watched him walk around and raise a brow. "Like I said, years have changed, there's not many larger men of this year, and only then they would have to be not human." She chuckled while she moves to lean against a wall as she watched him pick out the clothes that he liked. When he asked about gold, she shook her head. "No, I'm afraid not. They changed to paper money and a type of coin. It would be best for you to keep the gold until I can send you to a place were you can transfer the gold into the current currency." She walked over to the counter of the girl who was staring with wide eyes at Berserker again, and pulled out a silver debit card to her.

After a while, the girl took it and soon would start to ring up Pandora's account as the older woman turned around while smiling. "I'll be paying for what you pick out, and don't worry, money isn't a issue anymore to me. I make a habit by taking up a special job that pay's well and also helps people out in a way." She shrugs as she didn't explained more on what it was that she did.

۩✡۩Wisdom, is a sign of Leadership۩✡۩

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Berserker Nodded as he picked out a pair of Black pants a blue shirt and the Leather Jacket. The one on the Maniqine was just big enough so he took it off gently making sure not to hurt the maniqine before walking into a changing room, "Thank you Pandora...I owe you one for this..." he said closing the door and taking off his old jacket and upper clothing looking in the mirror at the scar on his back, "....Figures...It was holy. I still don't see how he could have wielded it the way he fought me." he said shaking his head before changing completly into the new outfit walking out in it looking at himself, "...Well it's not something I'm used to...but...I look good now right?"

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ƥɑɳɗɵʀɑ Ɠɒɓʀɨɛʅ

The Leader of Others
▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅

Pandora nodded her head while smiling and soon watches him walk off into the changing room. Soon, she was starting to look around at the clothing as she was deciding to get new clothes to the people that help worked at her home. Looking through the outfits, she soon found a mirror and stepped in front of it as she brushes some strands of her blue hair back while smiling more. She did have a slight vanity about her look's, but she knew that her people came first before she did so she never really did all much on her appearance.

As she was turning around to check her body, she soon turned to see Berserker walk out, and nodded her head while smiling more. "Yes, you do look right now. Just remember, be careful when you use your power's, and as well, your true form is something you should keep secret. Look more human if you can if that help's." She then made her way to a stand of large black boot's and walked back while picking a pair up large enough for Berserker to wear. "Here, wear these. I think you might like them. And don't worry, you'll get use to everything soon."

۩✡۩Wisdom, is a Sign of Leadership۩✡۩

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Gataro chuckled, "I hope so." he said taking the boots and Putting them on felling around them, "...Their...More flexable then the shoes of our time..." he said lacing them up and walking around a bit, "I Like them." he said Before looking at Pandora and sighing, "...Sorry for giving you a scare for so long. If I was able to I would have contacted you as soon as the fight was over. But...well...Yeah." he said rolling his shoulders, "Anyways...where are the others that were with us? The ones That we had flee from the slayer?"

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Ƥɑɳɗɵʀɑ Ɠɒɓʀɨɛʅ

The Leader of Others
▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅

Pandora smiled more when he put the boots on, and nodded her head. "Way of the modern world, you got to love it. They made leather and other types of clothing better to wear then it was back in the days. I say, I'm glad about it. No more itchy clothes or having to wear less just to be comfertable." She chuckled softly, and when he said about contacting she waved a hand at him, "It's alright, I had other things to do and with all that happened, I would have realized that you be dead or alive. I could have just felt you out if needed to, but at the time, I didn't have a object of yours to even see and check up on you to see if you were still kicking." She soon made her way over to the counter, and the girl rang up the clothes that Berserker was wearing, taking her credit card back and tilted her head at his question. She sighed while shrugging and turning back around, "Around, I have to believe. They are in different parts of cities of the world I have to guess. Not many stay in one place for long, when they don't want to catch attention to themselves. I can always find them if needed to. But in this time and age, some might have changed their appearances. I know a few are in this town that I'm living in at the moment. But mostly, I set up my home here to make sure my people are living well, and that no trouble comes from the war that is happening." She spoke softly and soon waved a hand for him to following. Stepping outside, she stared up at the night sky with a far away look on her face. Letting out a soft sigh, Pandora soon reaches into her pocket to pull out what looked to be a small card with a address on it. "If you ever need a place to stay or help, just come to my mansion. You can stay in the guest quarter's until you finally find a place of your own and get yourself into the town more of this day and age."

(( I'm afraid this is my last post, I'll have to be going now. Laters. ))

۩✡۩Wisdom, is a Sign of Leadership۩✡۩

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces