Profile Skeletons
Profiles and OOC Thread
Events
Announcements
Reserved
Reserved
Open
Story

In the year 2010, a shock came when vampires and other supposedly fake species were discovered in many parts of the world. The most noticeable of all these species were the vampires since there were so many of them. A supposed myth that was used to entertain the humans of the world for years come true. Maybe the people who first invented these entertaining ideas knew something they should have let the rest of the world know. At first, the vampires seemed friendly and only fed off of animals. After a short time passed however, many of them started to go crazy and they began attacking and feeding off of humans. Why the sudden change, no one really knows.

Now it seemed there was a war for them to fight. After time, everyone started to notice that our version of vampires weren't as accurate and there were many problems for the humans in this war. All these weaknesses Vampires were all thought to have were thought to have were just used to make people think they actually had a fighting chance. Once again, they were wrong.

The other species that popped up seemed friendly enough until the war started, then they either chose to go into hiding or choose sides. Their role in this war has yet to be decided really...

As time passed, gifted humans that had been also been hiding from the world, refusing to be classified as freaks, emerged to fight this new threat. They just couldn't allow their world to die. As a short time passed they all came together to form a group called the Slayers. They are an elite fighting group each skilled in fighting or other strange powers regular humans lack. They are the human's main chance of survival and are led by two leaders, only known to be leaders by their own fellow Slayers. To anyone else, they are just regular Slayers out trying to protect.

So as this war continues, both sides show no sign of giving up. When this is all over, who will control the world and be left standing?
Rules

1.No godmoding.

2.No auto hitting.

3.Try to include everyone in the role play. If someone has been left out for a while try to find a way. to bring them into everything..

4.Respect everyone in the rp.

5.No arguing.

6.PM your profiles.

7.Do not post until I accept your profile.

8.Romance is allowed and encouraged.

9.Title the pm what your character is. Like Slayer,Vampire, Human, etc. If you do not, I will not accept you until I have made sure you have read every rule!

10. Do Not! I repeat, DO NOT JOIN AND QUIT POSTING SHORTLY AFTER! If you join I want you to be active!

11. No one liners or text talk please (Unless it's in ooc or your character is using an actual cell phone). I understand writers' block and even I get it, but try to not to have it too often.

12.I can and most likely will add more rules so check back every now and then.
Profile Skeletons

Whenever filling out the info, place it in between the brackets already set. If you get confused, look at my profile whenever I put it up

Human Profiles
[size=11]
[b][Gaia Username Here][/b]
[b]Character's Name...[/b] [Something original and cool. No Bobs or Sues]
[b]Gender[/b] [Place it here]
[b]Age[/b] [.....]
[b]Bio.[/b] [Doesn't have to be extremely long. I just want a minimum of four sentences]
[b]Personality.[/b] [How your character acts. ]
[b]Crush (If Any)[/b] [It can be changed later.]
[b]Who's side are you on?[/b] [Vampires, Slayers, or Neutral.]
[b]Other..[/b] [Anything else to know about your character?]
[b]Appearance..[/b] [Send the picture in a URL format. It'll take up less space and I like it better]
[/size]

Vampire Profiles
[size=11]
[b]Character's Name[/b] [Something original and cool. No Bobs or Sues]
[b]Gender[/b] [Place it Here]
[b]Age[/b] [real age, appears to be]
[b]Bio.[/b] [Doesn't have to be extremely long. I just want a minimum of four sentences]
[b]Powers[/b] [Maximum is Three]
[b]Appearance..[/b] [Send the picture in a URL format. It'll take up less space and I like it better][/size]

Slayer Profiles
[size=11]
[b]Character's Name[/b] [Something original and cool. No Bobs or Sues]
[b]Gender[/b] [Place it Here]
[b]Age[/b] [....]
[b]Bio.[/b] [Doesn't have to be extremely long. I just want a minimum of four sentences explaining your character's life leading up to the discovery of their talents and them joining the Slayers]
[b]Reason for Joining the Slayers[/b][.....]
[b]Powers[/b] [Maximum is Three]
[b]Appearance..[/b] [Send the picture in a URL format. It'll take up less space and I like it better][/size]

Other Species Profiles
[size=11]
[b]Age[/b] [.....]
[b]Powers[/b] [If Any, place here]
[b]What are you?[/b] [What species are you? Werewolf, demon, shapeshifter, etc.]
[b]Appearance..[/b] [Send the picture in a URL format. It'll take up less space and I like it better]
[/size]

Leader Profile Layouts
[size=11]
[b]Age[/b] [.....]
[b]Powers[/b] [If Any, place here]
[b]Leader of Which Side[/b] [Slayers or Vampires]
[b]Other[/b] [Anything else to know about your character?]
[b]Appearance[/b] [Send the picture in a URL format. It'll take up less space and I like it better]

[b]Post Preview.[/b] [If you 're going to be a leader, I want to make sure you're experienced enough with role playing to be one]
[/size]
Profiles and OOC Thread

Link to the OOC.
Events

This is a simple list of major events for those new to the role play to check out so they know what they need to before they Get started. Big Thanks to Nariko Yuki Katana for making this list <3

1. The Slayers are established with Christopher Reed as their Leader
2. The turning and blackmail of Elizabeth
3. ChrisXLiz get together
4. Vincent betrays the Vampires to help out the Slayers
5. Vampires attack and overrun the Slayers, taking control
6. The slayers go into hiding
7. Liz gets taken and placed with the vampire second in command Samuel
8. Brendan and Avery head to Mexico to lay low
9. The vampires/Reine control the city now and are slowly killing off the slayers
10. Sam and Neve, vampire children, gain the ablity to age from thier childselves to thier adult
11. Year time skip
12. BrenXAve get together
13. Reine tells Aiden where Berserker is
14. Fight between Aiden and Berserker
15. Reine tells Aiden where Sam and Liz are
16. Fight between Aiden, Liz, and Sam
17. Betryal between Sam and Reine
18. Christopher heads down to Mexico to see if Avery is ready to be a slayer
19. Sam and Liz realize they love each other and Sam demands her to leave and find Chris so he doesn;t drag Liz down with him
20. Berserker helps Liz get to Mexico
21. The reunion between Chris and Liz
22. The locking up of Sam by reine and Aiden's mission to kill the slayers and capture Liz
23. The hook up between Rei and Aiden
24. The formation of KouXRei
Announcements

Oct. 5, 2011: I took down profiles of those who aren't active, and am updating the ones of current characters if people would like for me to. Just message me what you'd like to be changed (profile picture, bio, weapons, etc.) and I'll put it up.
Open and Accepting Profiles
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(( christopherreed ))

(( SlayerLeader ))xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxall the s h i t i seem to take
xxxxxxall a l o n e i seem to break
xxxxxxxxxxi have L I V E D the B E S T i can
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdoes this make me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxn o t a m a n ?

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Christopher Reed quietly sighed as his eyes opened slowly to look at the darkened ceiling of his bedroom. It was night time and the time for him to get ready for patrol had come. Taking a moment to stretch across his bed, he felt the ripples in the fabric and how soft his bed was beneath him and had the urge to roll back over and fall asleep. Ignoring it, he sat up before placing his feet on the cold hardwood floor and moving quickly to his bathroom to shower.

Twenty minutes later, he exited his house into his garage wearing his typical clothes for patrol(in pic). Stopping for a moment, he ran his fingertips along the cold hood of his black 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T before shaking his head. "Maybe later?" He strapped his sword around him to allow it to hang on his back as he began making his way slowly towards town to start patrolling.

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
User Image

Crystal looked around her as she stood on a road, sighing she pulled her jacket around her more and continued to walk. The sound of her tanned heeled boots clicking was the only sound she could hear, she wore a long sleeve white v-neck top with denim jeans, a black leather jacket and a red hoodie under her jacket. Her hood covered her white hair which would usually be flowing down her back.

Humming as she finally saw the city in sight, sighing in relief she had been traveling for a while to find this city. Walking inside she kept her eye out for anyone, she needed to find someone who she could talk to.

Janshe Shinamori

Shut up.. Shut up.. Shut up.. Shut up..

Janshe sat in his room on his bed, his right cheek pressed against the cool window, looking outside at the night sky and the bright moon. He glanced at the clock on his northern wall and exhaled. Closing his eyes, he took a quick look at the kind of dreams some were having. Most were dreaming of life before this world of bloodshed. Some dreamed of slaying the vampires and creatures. Yet others dreamed of rebuilding this world. He took a deep breath and resumed his stargazing.

Shut up...Shut up...

Aged Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Berserker Yawned as he sat up from the floor looking around, "What happened?" he said looking around before Holding his head, "Right...That fool Tried to kill me...Where is he now?" he said standing up and looking around, "Where am I anyways..." he said looking at the Table in the room. It had been the same room he had fought the slayer from before and when he had showed the sap mercy and turned to leave he was struck down. Or so he thought, "Seems he sealed me in my own Walls. This will Be fun." He said pulsating his aura out of his body filling the room until the walls and ceiling literally Exploded outward from the pressure, "Ah Fresh air. Finally!" he shouted leaping out of the Crater he had left as the ceiling fell onto his head breaking over it, "...ow..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(( christopherreed ))

(( SlayerLeader ))xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxall the s h i t i seem to take
xxxxxxall a l o n e i seem to break
xxxxxxxxxxi have L I V E D the B E S T i can
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdoes this make me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxn o t a m a n ?

User Image

Christopher's eyes moved towards the direction of the sound of a loud explosion. He wanted to go check it out, but it's wasn't his patrol area and it was almost time for him to start on his own part. He sighed before turning back towards town and picking up speed a bit to get there faster to make sure he didn't go to check it out. Hell, if it was anything important or powerful enough, surely the patrol would contact him?

Once in town, he stopped by a coffee shop to grab a cup. After taking a moment to talk to the man behind the counter, he walked outside and began slowly walking on the sidewalk. He, being one of the leaders for the slayers, had one of the largest parts of town to patrol. He didn't mind it really. It gave him things to do for a couple hours.

(Um, sorry if it's not that great. A bit distracted right now. Should get better whenever I start interacting with other people.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces