• Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Set up,
1. Intro
2. basic info
3. ladder
4. additional info + special guests

You awaken to find yourself alone in what appears to be a straw hut. The temperature is warm and very humid, as the sunlight strikes your vulnerable flesh from a nearby window. You struggle to get up and take notice of your surroundings, but more importantly, wonder how you ended up in this place. Your last vague memory was of turning in for the night, leaving you to wonder if this is just a dream.

Upon discovering this is no dream, you hear what sounds like a very loud, far off horn. Making your way outside you notice a canopy of thick leaves and strong tree branches with checkered sunlight permeating through. However, one wrong step could be your last as you realize you are several dozen meters above this jungle floor. The hut is surrounded by air as there doesn't seem to be a single way to get down. You then have the sudden realization that you are being watched, as you turn around you see a large figure standing before you, draped in black and white wings, with a slight smoky glow to him.

"Greetings, I see you have awoke from your slumber. Do not fear, no harm will come to you.. yet."

Your confusion is equally matched by your desire to throttle this creature, despite it's lips not moving it's bellowing voice echoing a rich baritone inside your head.

"I have brought you hear because I have observed you hold a very special talent. Perhaps you could put this talent to good use and survive this place".

You have no idea what he's talking about and just want to leave.

"Come with me now" He departs through the other side of the hut, walking straight out. You don't dare follow this fool knowing how high you sit, yet as you look carefully, you realize the hut is now on the ground floor, with no idea how this just happened. Baffled, you make your way out of the hut and follow the winged man. . .

Genyusai rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
2. basic info

style, arts, system, opponents here

This is a casual non-intensive military last-man-standing role play. You are a contestant in a futuristic no-holds-barred battle royale, whisked into a lost world, with the object being to be the last surviving challenger. Your rewards will be high if you survive to the top spot.

I will be your host, and as such, shall also become your game master.

Battle takes place 1 vs 1, one at a time, with the winner receiving a rank upgrade as well as moving up on the ladder.
Along with your opponents, there are 3 DiVAS whom are very powerful and must be defeated in order to proceed, the order in which you will challenge them is randomized. All battles utilize the dice according to the following system:

Class S = 1000 HP, Damage = Three 20 - Die
Class A = 500 HP, Damage = Four 10 - Die
Class B = 300 HP, Damage = Four 8 - Die
Class C = 200 HP, Damage = Three 6-Die

DiVAS have 10% bonus base stats, meaning their HP is 10% higher than normal and damage does 10% more than normal. Note that armor cannot exceed 100% in any case.

Armor = Damage Reduction percentage, for each point of armor (0 - 100), you receive that much damage reduction rounded to the nearest whole number (For example, A71 = Armor (71% damage reduction)

Action!
At the start of the battle, I shall designate one opponent as player 1, the other is player 2. Player one shall roll first according to their rank, on their attack roll, you must state if you are targeting your opponent or their armor

Note that damage to armor is dependent upon rank as per the following:
C Rank = Absolute Armor damage (damage roll = damage to armor)
B Rank = Damage roll does 75% damage to armor
A Rank = Damage roll does 50% damage to armor
S Rank = Damage roll does 25% damage to armor

As you rank-up, your armor becomes more effective at blocking damage anyway.
Therefore, should an S rank attack their opponent's armor and perform 40 damage from their roll, their opponent's armor is only reduced by 10.
This is to prevent high numbers from demolishing armor too quickly.

A typical summary will look something like this

Quote:
Player One
Rolled 4 10 sided dice (7, 8, 4, 6)
"I will smite you!" ( rolled 25, A40 = 15 DMG)

Player Two
Rolled 4 10 sided dice (8, 9, 6, 5)
"Is that all you've got?" ( rolled 28, A35 = 18 DMG)

Player One: 50 --& 35 HP A35 Additional Info, bonuses, defects, enchantments if any.
Player Two: 50 --& 32 HP A40 Additional info, bonuses, defects, enchantments if any.

Hp Bar = 100%, 99% - 75%, 74% - 50%,49% - 26% 25% - 0%

The above states player1 received a total of 25 from his die roll, taking into consideration the opponent's armor (40), player one dealt 15 damage to their opponent.

Player two dealt 28 points of damage, because player 1 had 35 armor, his damage was reduced by 10 (9.8, rounded to the nearest whole number) for a total of 18 damage.

Note also that there is a chance random events will occur, as per the following table.

1 Player 1 Critical hit next round ______________6 Player 2 stunned next round
2 Player 1 gains 10% armor________________ 7 Player 2 loses 10% health
3 Player 1 gains 10% health________________ 8 Player 2 gains 10% health
4 Player 1 loses 10% health________________ 9 Player 2 gains 10% armor
5 Player 1 stunned next round________________10 Player 2 Critical Hit next round

The number to the left corresponds with that possible outcome.
There is a 25% chance of any of these occurring. first I shall RNG 1 - 100 during one summary. If the roll is between 26 to 100, I will skip a random event roll the next summary. Should 1 - 25 hit, I will roll 1 - 10 on the next round with that number being the fortune (or misfortune) that which occurs for that round. I will then skip a random event roll for the next summary.

When one occurs it shall be edited into that summary after determining which event occurred.

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
3. Ladder:

latter graphic(s) go here
User Image

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
4: Additional info, Rules:

8 Challengers shall battle for supremacy and victory. Along the way there are 3 Boss fights before reaching the Final Boss.

The Bosses you may possibly fight against are
Trixter The Dark Fox
weddup
Erotic Stranger

I shall become your final opponent, should you reach this level. Victory means a guaranteed prize which I cannot say, though you will find very worthwhile.

Those who make it to B and A rank shall also receive prizes, albeit not as grand but still considerable.

Battle can take anywhere from 30 mins to an hour or more. You must be able to commit at least one hour for play. If you must leave before the completion of your battle, it shall be deemed forfeit and your opponent will win by default. Please let us know if you cannot complete your fight in order to be scheduled for a later time. Not that if another time cannot be scheduled, we shall move on to the next opponents if possible. If this outcome is not possible, then the remaining contestants will hold a secret vote to determine the winner. The winner shall then progress to the next chapter in our quest for victory.

During your battle, always make sure you only post once, with your taunt or message to opponent, and your dice roll. Please do not post any additional dice rolls until your previous roll has been counted via the battle summary.

Feel free to post comments in between fights, but try to limit your posts during a battle.

When your HP goes Below Zero, You have been defeated and can no longer perform actions.

Should there be a tie, (Both opponents going below zero), the game will go into sudden death, where you and your opponent will receive 25% of their max HP and continue the battle as normal. Should both opponents KO each other again, the player with the most HP (closest to 0) shall be deemed the winner.

When performing your turn, do post witty or taunting statements but be sportsmanlike and do not swear excessively, if at all (we prefer you didn't).

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Greedy Bunny

tbe

emotion_yatta

Shirtless Lunatic

bio to come later

iamSleepl3ss's Fangirl

Welcoming Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello there! I'm Erotic Stranger. heart

You can talk to me about anything, I'm rather open with things and love making friends.
But! I am a boss battle. I won't be gentle with you. emotion_dowant

On the other hand I do tend to draw a lot, and will be giving out art in between battles and such.
If theres anything you'd like to talk about you can just ask. emotion_yatta

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
reserved, Thanks ladies. I hope to get this going soon, I realize some people may not be able to attend right away though I hope we can have some good fights. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff