Welcome to Gaia! ::

Necro Omni's Queen

Magnetic Sex Symbol

((._. Mrow? *prods Chris with a stick out of confusion*))
(( No. You're pissed because none of us would argue with you. ))

Necro Omni's Queen

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Gelmax
((Ugh. I'm gettin' outta here before you guys break out the kinky rape. I've got Kyetino to manage.))

((You say "kinky rape" as if it were a bad thing. whee ))

Dangerous Survivor

(we have run off gel. mission complete)
(( OMFG O_O Raveh and Chris both use single parenthesis! They must be the same person! eek

Looking back, I love how my logic used to work xd ))
(*Passes out booze and pot in victorious celebration.*)

(Edit: Methinks Oxy's asking to end up in 50,000 little bloody cubes.)
(( *doesn't smoke cos it's bad, mmkay* *drinks like a ******** fish til he goes blue in the face, passes out and wakes up next morning in nothing but his underwear and an uberfluffy purple coat* ))
oxymoron_02
(( *doesn't smoke cos it's bad, mmkay* *drinks like a ******** fish til he goes blue in the face, passes out and wakes up next morning in nothing but his underwear and an uberfluffy purple coat* ))
((*and me in his bed*))

Necro Omni's Queen

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Sancus Keenblade
(*Passes out booze and pot in victorious celebration.*)

(Edit: Methinks Oxy's asking to end up in 50,000 little bloody cubes.)

((*passes on the booze, oddly enough* I ish proud of myself. 7 months I've gone without a beer, b***h. domokun ))
(Gel's back... ********.)
Quote:

(( And that's my cue to leave. Due to a mother on the warpath, Mark next door getting a druggie mate round for what i believe is evidence that I stay up late, and it's ******** cold right now, I go to bed 3nodding
It's been a pleasure being with y'all and I'll see you tomorrow. Well, later for me, tomorrow for you.

*sleeps with Gel cos, hey, everyone has to experiment some time* ))

Dangerous Survivor

(-so forgot the name of that raspberry-tasting s**t he had over at his sister's that one time...-)

Necro Omni's Queen

Magnetic Sex Symbol

((I be off for the night, peoples. xp Boredom has gotten the better of me))
((KH2 is going to kick so much a**. ninja so is FF: Advent Children. ninja it will come state side, I assure you ninja

Yea, food was good, gave me...well i won't go there. Movie was good too.))
(( This place really dried up after I left. Y'all love me *sniff* cry ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff