Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alazar Orin Landerell
Suicidal_Queen
Alazar Orin Landerell
Suicidal_Queen
~letting out a small sigh she sat down on a vacent couch~

Men...

:: glares at her slightly :: Watch it Sui.

~leaning back she crossed her arms staring right back~

What a stupid old man. :: he turns to her :: Well I should begin this. Welcome to the guild Sui, leader of the silent killers.

~shaking her head in laughter she stood up bowing respectfully~
Suicidal_Queen
Alazar Orin Landerell
Suicidal_Queen
Alazar Orin Landerell
Suicidal_Queen
~letting out a small sigh she sat down on a vacent couch~

Men...

:: glares at her slightly :: Watch it Sui.

~leaning back she crossed her arms staring right back~

What a stupid old man. :: he turns to her :: Well I should begin this. Welcome to the guild Sui, leader of the silent killers.

~shaking her head in laughter she stood up bowing respectfully~

:: he snickers himself. he formally bows to her and the rises :: I'm sorry that for idiot interupting your welcoming and for that little conflict. I really hate it when people think their unbeatable.
Alazar Orin Landerell

:: he snickers himself. he formally bows to her and the rises :: I'm sorry that for idiot interupting your welcoming and for that little conflict. I really hate it when people think their unbeatable.

~manages a small smile~

It's alright.
[ brb...bbl ]
She puts her head down and looks at them from the place she was standing. "I guess... I should leave."
She frowns as her eyebrows curve in towards eachother. "Excuse me, I WILL leave." She walked out and brushed against Orins' shoulder on the way.
Suicidal_Queen
Alazar Orin Landerell

~manages a small smile~

It's alright.

Thanks for accepting my apology Lady Sui. (ok)
Opal_Jester
She frowns as her eyebrows curve in towards eachother. "Excuse me, I WILL leave." She walked out and brushed against Orins' shoulder on the way.

:: he brushes back as she walks pasts him. he hangs his head than leans against the nearest wall regrouping his feelings and emotions about what had just occured ::
~nodding she stared at him loosing her smile~

Is there something wrong?
Suicidal_Queen

We might be in a war with that old man, so we'll have to gather more people and our current member to prepare for this on coming threat.
Alazar Orin Landerell
Suicidal_Queen

We might be in a war with that old man, so we'll have to gather more people and our current member to prepare for this on coming threat.

~nodding she closed her eyes crossing her arms~

~sits down on the arm rest of the couch~
to get more people you have to keep the post active. So its visible when people come to the giuld threads. Even if its just bumping, keep it active. More people will join that way.
... not that I'm here...

hm... well then. Ok, I have to finish my homework. C's and D's aren't sutible for my parents.
Suicidal_Queen
Alazar Orin Landerell
Suicidal_Queen

Lady Sui, we have to prepare for our war. Train, recruit, spy. We have to be ready when the time comes to begin the war.
Alazar Orin Landerell
Suicidal_Queen
Alazar Orin Landerell
Suicidal_Queen

Lady Sui, we have to prepare for our war. Train, recruit, spy. We have to be ready when the time comes to begin the war.

patience my friend...

patience is the key..

we need a schedule for our training

we will not over train nor have less or greater hrs of sleep

send distress letters to everyone you know that will help

and lastly

~grins slightly~

....real food

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff