Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ASSASSINFORLIFE
x x x x x x x x x x x x xBeg for your life all you want.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxFelix Ward
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Since his arrival back to the Dulun HQ Felix continued to look after his well maintained weaponry as both his hand gun, Katana and throwing knives sat sprawled out on the large table kitchen table, A collection of wet bloody rags collecting around his weapons as he cleaned the blood off his katana and throwing knives, A small puddle of bloody water forming on the table as he paid little attention to it and continued to keep his attention focused on cleaning and sharpening his weapons for the next mission that could arrive at any moment. Dragging the wet stone over the blade, Felix closed his eyes for a moment as the sound of the blade slowly getting sharper reached his ears, a small grin resting on his lips. "Another corrupted disease of society eliminated, This one went without much resistance. Next time I might not be so lucky." His words of slight worry were directed toward the other guild of assassin's that also worked within the city. "I'll have to keep my wits about me the next time, A run into one of those slippery devils could spell the end for me." With a simple laugh, Felix gathered up the bloody rags, cleaned off the table and tossed them in a near by trash can. "I'll make sure to burn those later."

Grabbing a rag for his hand and quickly drying them, Felix paused as the sound of something hitting the floor caught his attention, His body leaning back slightly as he tried to peek out of the kitchen in attempt to find the cause of the noise. "Bloody hell was that?" Tossing the rag onto the table and picking up his oversized katana in his hand, Felix moved out of the kitchen and toward the front door to investigate the door, The sight of body causing a few alarms to go off in his mind as he got closer and his eyes recognized both who it was and the wounds she had. "Alex, Shite." Moving to the unconscious woman's side Felix crouched next to her and rested his right arm under back and his left under her knee's before hauling the limp body into his arms and carrying her to the nearest couch and setting her down as he ran about the mansion gathering alcohol and bandages before returning to her side. "Need some help here mates. Looks like's Alex's had a run in with Feng assassin, Too many wounds to be anything else."

Post Colors: #8B7500 || #660000

Original Obscene Communication : Second post, Hope everything is okay
                                                            callypso213
                                                            Stefisgarden

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
                                                          It wasn't that hard to believe; Josette Bellerose was a complete weakling compared to the other assassins her age. Yes, even at the young age of 20 most of the assassins in Delun were fierce killing machines. Josette was maybe a 5/10 on the fierceness scale. In her defense, she had only been training for two years now. Pretty much everyone here had been training for their entire lives, her being the exception. However, what she didn't have in muscle she made up for in brains. Although she never went to a proper school in her youth, she was taught just as well by her "mother." So now, she sat at a desk. Or for that matter, anywhere she really wanted to as long as she was in the headquarters. When there were no partners available for missions, or solo missions were more convenient, Josette stayed back at headquarters to plan all of the dirty work. Sure, carrying out the plans could be entertaining, but until she was considered strong enough she would strengthen her brain instead.

Josette's eyes started to burn. She hadn't taken a break from the plans all day. In order to attempt to calm the coming headache, she closed her eyes and planted her head on the table in front of her. "Ngh..." she moaned in distress. In a tired and raspy voice she muttered,"Coffee...", making sure to emphasize the "e" at the end of the word. She lazily twirled around in her seat a few times before dragging her body out of the chair and making her way out of the room. It was entirely an uncommon sight to see Josette wandering around like this. In fact, it was probably a daily matter. Everyone she passed seemed to be familiar with this and smiled at her somewhat nervously. I'm pretty sure I am hearing people ask each other if I'm ok... she thought to herself. Fortunately, this didn't bother her. Oh, but happy day! She soon became more awake when she saw someone holding a coffee cup! That someone happened to be a close friend and partner, Ian Delun. Gasping enthusiastically, she moped down the steps to meet him, instantly placing her forehead on his shoulder for dramatic affect. Her motives became aware when she instantly started interrogating him, "Iiiiaaan... can I have your coffee? Why did you not bring me coffee? We both know I need my coffee after your missions." Maybe it sounded selfish, but Ian and her were pretty close after the events that took place 2 years ago; leading her to become an assassin in the first place.

Where: Delun Headquarters
                                                          With: Ian Delun
                                                          Wearing: White collared shirt, black skinny jeans, tall laced boots.
                                                          OOC: I might try to find an actual visual for her clothes later...

Decisive Informer

User Image
. . . . . . . .

╔══════════════╗
Agility, Strength, & Speed
They're all nothing but mass destruction
What is there to live for?
When we all know that life is rather,
...Meaningless...
Hope, dreams, and having faith...
Could one trust the other?
Or will Fate decide for us?

╚══════════════╝

The evening was nice and cool. The sound of the traffic had seemed to ease down as the people had made their way back to their lovely home while the darken sky dawn upon the very city. The animals had fallen deep asleep, as the children were put to bed while their parents had read them their bedtime stories. A night like this couldn't get any better that is until a white hair male with an eye patched that had covered his left eye as he gazed into a scope while laying on his stomach to support his long range sniper. His warm breath exhaled each time as he quietly breathe into the nice cool air while he aim his sniper at the northern business building. Scoping it closely while firmly holding onto his breath, the man waited for the appropriate moment. Upon doing it so, he finally let loose as he swiftly pulled the trigger. The spiraling bullet pierce through the window as it made a small hole only to penetrate into the man's body. The body of that very man dropped down dead onto the ground as his blood splattered onto the hallway floor.

Pulling himself up, he received a phone call from headquarters as he placed the phone onto his ear. "Zero here..." He quietly spoke while packing his sniper into his case while dismantling his gun into three parts before closing the case.

"You have another job to do. The boss wants you to head over to the east..." The voice stated.

"The east? Send me the information and I'll get a start on it..." Zero replied as he told the voice over onto the other line.

"...Very well, I'll send them over..."

In a few seconds, Zero felt his phone buzzed as he had received the information on who his next target was. Without saying anything further, he grabbed his case and moved onward toward the next mission. Less than half an hour later, he finally arrived at his destination. Scanning the perimeter of the place, he found several bodyguards as they surrounded the luxury suite. Rolling his eye, Zero scanned the place one last time before taking out a small like device and hit the kill switch that he implanted on near an electric box. As he did, the lights to the luxury suite were killed as the bodyguard frantic. Chuckling softly underneath his breath, Zero decided to make his move. Slipping past the bodyguard unnoticed, he manage to make his way toward the older man who he was supposed to terminate that was in his very room at that time. Approaching the man, Zero unsheathed his katana slightly as he held onto the hem before hearing the man.

"So they sent you after all? The merciless assassin who only lurks at night and when the time calls for it, he by all means will kill without failed..." he chuckle before turning to face Zero in the dark. His eyes gleaming brightly in the moonlight that is until Zero swiftly took out his katana and slashed at him with full force only to cut off the man's head as it rolled down onto the ground with a loud THUD. The man's blood squirted as his body fell dead onto the ground along with his pool of blood that seemed to have piled up before the body suddenly went limp and lifeless. Wiping away the blood that had stain his katana, Zero made his way over to the opened window as he disappeared into the night.

Later on that morning, Zero sat in his room, his tired eyes gazed into his computer screen as he rested his elbows onto his desk. His mind had wandered in and out of today's event as he recalled the killing of what he had did to that man. Somehow, he had a feeling that, that man knew of him. Perhaps something to do with his previous jobs as well as Red Clover. Even so, he knew that, he had never seen that guy before although the gang that he used to be in was long gone already. However, for now, he's with the Feng family now so by all means he will not betrayed them how he had did the last gang. Sighing, Zero got up from his chair and stretched out his arm and decided to make his way out of his room and into the hallway. His eye narrowing the hallway as they merciless wandered around that is until he came upon the entrance and waited for one particular person.

Where: Somewhere on the east of Rensom > Feng HQ/ his room > Feng HQ/entrance
                                          Who: Some man > No one
                                          OCC: Anyone could come bugged him really....and any particular person could be anyone hehe

Quote:
User ImageUser Image
                                                          xтнɪɴк oғ
                                                          xxxxxxxixxxαʟʟ тнε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxixixxxxтнɪɴɢs ʏoυ
                                                          xxxxxxixxxxxixxixxxxixxxxxixxxᴅɪᴅ вεғoʀε.

ωʀɪтε тнεмxxxxx
                                                          ɪɴ αxxxxxxxxxxixxxxx
                                                          ʟεттεʀ тнαтxxxxxxixxxxixixxxxxxx
                                                          sαʏs
                                                          xxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxixxxxxxx

“REBORN.”

The first person to notice Ian as he entered the headquarters was Felix Ward, who gave a brief nod in his direction. He and the older assassin trained together fairly often. Felix almost invariably won in combat practice, while Ian beat him at stealth contests; their training challenged them to work towards overcoming their weaknesses, Ian's fighting and Felix's stealth. As far as the man himself, Ian didn't know much about Felix's past beyond the fact that he had been trained since early childhood, much like Ian himself, but that was hardly a surprise in their line of work.

As Felix seemed to hear something and rushed out, Ian continued to head towards the stairs to meet with his father; he had just reached the bottom when a friend rushed down to meet him. "Josie?" Josette Bellerose, age 20. The two had become close after Ian saved her two years ago from a man who wanted to use her as leverage against the guild; she'd been training as a Delun assassin since. Though perhaps she was pushing herself a little too hard... "Did you pull another all-nighter? You know, I'm not here to be your endless source of coffee," he complained, but surrendered the cup the the more needy.

Less than a minute later, Felix came back in carrying the unconscious Alexandra Yoshida, who was bleeding from a series of cuts. "Ah, shoot. Better go help." Ian gently pried himself from Josie's grasp and hurried over to the intercom. "We need a medic in the entrance hall," he said into the device.

╔═══════════╗
                                                      xxDamian Delun
                                                      ╚═══════════╝
                                                      ʟσcαтισи→ 『Delun HQ entrance hall』
                                                      cσмραиισиs→ 『Josette, Felix and Alex in same general area』
                                                      ωєαяιиɢ→ 『The Master's Heir

Organizing Origami Cranes: Urgh. Sorry this took so long, and sucks so bad. I've been having so much trouble writing the past few days, plus we just got Hyrule Warriors on Sunday and I've gotten myself addicted to that.

HeartWeird

Merciless Desires

callypso213

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
                                                          Josette removed her head from his shoulder, glaring and scowling at him when he mentioned him being an "endless source of coffee." "Of course I pulled an all-nighter. Do you want good strategies or not? Besides, it'd be less work if someone decided to contribute sometimes." Her tone of voice was tired yet playful as she nudged him a little to imply even more what she meant. Bells of joy rang in her head as Ian handed over the coffee cup! Her lips formed an exhausted smirk as she felt the warmth run from her hand to her entire body. The pleasant scent of coffee filled her nostrils and she was in pure ecstasy for at least a little while. It was so sudden, but Ian pulled away and her sight drifted over to a an injured friend.

"What'd you do now, you wreckless idiot?", she muttered under her breath. Of course she didn't really mean to insult her, but words like that were how she showed affection to someone. It all started with her mother... but that wasn't relevant at the moment. Alex was in need of help! In the spur of the moment she chugged her newly gained coffee and rushed over to the scene of the commotion. Furrowing her eyebrow with worry, Josette looked at her wounded companion. Many people were beginning to gather around but she pushed them carelessly out of the way to personally tend to her. Maybe she wasn't a trained and certified doctor, but it was pretty much required for the assassins to know how to deal with injuries. However, that's not why she was going over. If Josette could do anything, she was at least a positive spirit in the midst of bad situations. Must've been in some serious trouble if she couldn't stop to heal... Josette gritted her teeth together are the sheer thought of the pain Alex must have dealt with. This situation was way more stressful than she could've thought. "For God's sake wake up, Alex!" Josette begged fiercely and lightly shook her in attempt to awaken her before the real medics came.

Where I am: Delun HQ
                                                          What I'm thinking/feeling: Stressed, tired.
                                                          OOC: This was rushed, but whatever xp

Blessed Loiterer

Where's yer God now?

"You bloody Irish b*****d!" The man sat in a chair, a bag over his head, blood stained the sack that smelled very much like the corpses in the corner of the room. James grinned maliciously, his fist covered in a wet, thick red liquid. He clenched his fist, inspecting the metal of the knuckles that he used. James stared at the bag, he grabbed the top and ripped it off the man's head, along with some hair. The man looked at James with a look of shock, "You're the man, who, who bought our entire stock..." His jaw dropped when James pulled out a pistol and put it in the man's mouth. "Aye laddie. Tis seems ye business is done." James laughed as he pulled the trigger. Blood busted from the back of his head and James flew the gun onto the ground taking off his left glove.

"Two minutes, forty seconds." Holding the other glove he clicked the stopwatch on his watch. Theseconds went by. James started walking, the room was a empty and abandoned warehouse. Distant sirens, police. James started walking, so far, the only thing making him more suspicious is the blood dripping from his hands. He stopped at a black windowed Jeep.

*Vrrr, Vrrr* James set his hand down to his pants pocket and answered the cellphone. "Aye. Aye. He's deader than your Grandmother." James chuckled loudly, as the client hung up on him, his phone vibrated again, though a notification through text. James took off his gloves as he watched the man drive away. "... Three... Two.... Boom..." Suddenly behind him, the Warehouse exploded. James grinned again, he hopped onto his motorcycle and put on his helmet.

Where: Storage Warehouses.
OOC: Hello everyone!
I'm Feeling: Joyous and excited.

Shaggy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

"Stop taking life so seriously.
None of us are going to make it out alive anyway."

[Location:Feng HQ][Accompanied by:Zero][Health:Perfect Health]

With a light groan Gina stirred and slowly her eyes creaked open, revealing the sight of an unfamiliar, gleaming white bedroom. Gently she turned in the bed seeing a middle aged, balding man laying in the bed next to her, both of them naked as they day they were born. She recognised him instantly; he was her target, her current hit. She was supposed to get his attention last night and lead him somewhere private to do the deed. "Why didn't I kill you last night," she thought to herself just before there came a loud knocking on the bedroom door. A second later and a large man in a cheap, black suit had stepped through the door. Now she remembered, attentive bodyguards. As the man entered Gina instinctively pulled the covers over herself to hide her body as the man beside her awoke and rose up. "Just checking in sir, it's already-" the bodyguard began before his employer cut him off maintenance. "I don't care what time it is! Can't you see I'm still busy here?" Gina's target shouted, the bodyguard nodding his head politely before stepping out through the door again leaving the pair alone. "Now, why don't you do that trick of yours for me again?" he muttered suggestively to Gina who had already thrown her legs over the side of the bed.

"Scusami, mio amore, but I really must be going now," she replied quietly, her gaze drifting over a sterling steel letter opener by the bedside. "What? Why? I can pay you more if you'd-" This time Gina was the one cutting him off mid-sentence as with her right hand she had grabbed a pillow and forced it over the man's face, and with her left she had grabbed the letter opener and jabbed it directly into his neck. His brief, gargled cries of pain were all but muffled out and he died quickly, but more importantly he died quietly. Confident the man's guards wouldn't walk in on them soon she took her time getting dressed, occasionally letting out a forced grunt or moan to make it seem like their boss was busy. After thirty minutes or so Gioffreda was fully dressed, sporting a pair of glossy, black, high-heeled shoes, a tight pair of light blue leggings and a revealing tube top, and she stepped outside of the bedroom into the living room of the luxurious penthouse and directly into view of three of her target's bodyguards, all sporting the same cheap suit as the one she had seen before. One rose from his chair as she entered the room, but settled after Gina spoke. "He asked that you give him some time to rest. He.. worked very hard," Gina said with a coy smirk, putting an image into the bodyguard's head that obviously made him uncomfortable. Their boss seemed like he was quick to anger so Gina hoped that if they thought he didn't want to be disturbed then they wouldn't check the room until she was long gone. So far her plan seemed to have worked. "Right. Well, I'll show you out" the guard replied, leading Gina through the large living room. "Grazie, mr. bodyguard," she replied with that same coy smirk as the man promptly lead her through the building's hallways until she was out the front door and back on the streets of Rensen. She shot the bodyguard a wink as she left, but as soon as her back was to the building her smile disappeared and she was back to business. They'd probably be checking in on their boss soon and Gina would prefer to not be around when they did. Unfortunately she had arrived in that old b*****d's car so she resorted to hopping into the first taxi that she saw, getting dropped off several blocks away from her actual destination.

Walking several blocks in heels was not something any girl enjoyed doing, but getting a taxi straight to Feng HQ ran the risk of drawing attention to the building so it was a price she was willing to pay. Her ensemble drew her some intense looks as she walked as many passerbys probably thought she was a prostitue, which was the point of the outfit of course. Most Gina's targets welcomed prostitutes with open arms which let her get close to them far easier than most assassins could. It wasn't the kind of outfit she normally wore, but it helped get the job done. The shoes definitely would not have been her first choice. Finally, after several minutes of walking, Gina arrived at the building serving as the Feng's base of operations and her own home. As she approached the entrance she saw a familiar face standing by the doorway, though why he was standing there she couldn't imagine. "Afternoon, Zero" she greeted her fellow mercenary, a genuine smile appearing on her lips this time. "Standing guard?" she added with a chuckle.

OOC:
GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS ALL

kiri_chan08

Translations:

Scusami, mio amoreSorry, my love
GrazieThank you

Blessed Loiterer

Where's yer God now?

James rode down the back streets that he specifically planned to drive down, seeing that many came down here to crimes, he would have fit in fairly well. James stopped the vehicle when he reached a small white house with a garage extension to it. The man was only a few blocks away from Feng HQ and the last time he had rode in on the motorcycle he was to be beaten to a pulp. James took off his helmet to let his red hair flow in the air, he put up the rest for the bike and opened the garage door. He wandered in and closed the door again.

The room was dark, James began to whistle as he grabbed a flashlight at his side and wandered over to a switch on the wall. Flicking it, a section of the floor began to lower and the lights went on. He wandered over to the opening and climbed down the steps still with the flashlight on. The passage under his building led nearly to HQ, just a few feet away at the least, an empty alleyway.

Shining his flashlight he gave a light sigh and walked. "Clist, Lad, ye so unprefessional. Beatin' ye clients fer other clients." James spoke out loud to himself, he could only chuckle. When he reached the ladder and manhole he climbed up.

Outside, he breathed in heavily, giving another sigh of relief. Dusting himself off he turned off the flashlight and walked to the building, from the outside it looked to be some office building. As James put it, 'Death and Guns Incorporated' he laughed again and saw a familiar face. Grabbed a cigarette from his pocket he shoved it between his lips and lit it. Taking in a heavy puff he wandered into the building. "Aye Lad, Lassie. How ye be?"

Where: Storage Warehouses.
OOC: Hello everyone!
I'm Feeling: Joyous and excited.
User Image
⇜Λxiʃєs Ƞgυүєn⇝

tab Late in the night, Axiles had been exercising, trying his best to build at least an ounce of muscle mass. Sweat had drenched every inch of his outfit, but alas, his thin figure all but changed. Disappointed, he tore off his clothes and flopped into his bed. He was most likely the youngest professional assassin in Delun; therefore, he reasoned it was his responsibility to keep himself as fit as all the rest of the men. But with his type of body... that was nearly impossible.

tab "Why can't these noodle-arms grow?" he had asked the ceiling. Sighing, he oozed out of bed and went to wash up a bit. Once he had finished, he slipped on his over-sized sweater, pulled on a pair of thin pants and climbed into bed, hoping to sleep off his frustration. At least I didn't trip in the past thirty minutes...

tab He had barely gotten in a few hours before loud noises emanating from below woke him. Groaning, he dragged himself from the nice, soft bed into the cold, hard world. He was drowsy and sore; not the best state he has been in and not the best to prevent accidents. Not bothering to change into his usual attire, Axiles slowly made his way to the source of the commotion. Yawning and rubbing his eyes, he reached the stairs. Without remembering his frequent fall down these steps, he placed one foot on the stairs. Lifting his other, he attempted to walk down as he asked, far too tired to care about his grammar, "What happening?"

tab Abruptly, the scenery lurched, and before he knew it, he was sprawled at the foot of the staircase, his whole being throbbing with pain. He moaned as he raised his head, which wasn't the best idea considering his problem with blood. An older assassin, whom he scarcely knew, was laying on a couch. Ms. Josette Bellerose was lightly shaking the woman. Axiles would have panicked, but before he could even pick himself up, vomit threatened to stain the floors. Pressing his hand to his mouth, he struggled to keep the repulsive substance from spilling out.

⇜Location: Delun Headquarters⇝
⇜Company: Ian, Josette, and Felix⇝

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

ASSASSINFORLIFE
x x x x x x x x x x x x xBeg for your life all you want.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxFelix Ward
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Felix had taken to tending to her wounds in a make shift manner before the others had rushed to join him, His clothes were easily ripped and torn in a few dozen places, while the fabric that had once clung to him now rested over Alex's wound's slowly soaking up as much blood as possible. Sure, Clothing wasn't the most absorbent, but it would shield the wound from any dirt that hung in the air. "I'll need to get a change of clothes after helpin the young lady." A small grin played on his lips as he looked down at his clothes that had become nothing more then ratty rags that barely shielded any of his upper body. "Medical can criticize my healing methods later." Peeking over his shoulder at the two that hand joined him, Felix quickly let out a groan as the young Josette shoved him out the way. "Bloody hell" He muttered under his breathe. A scowl escaping his lips as he watched her begin shaking Alex in attempt to wake her, his bloody patches of clothing falling from the wounds from the unneeded movement, no matter how light it had been. "Oi, Josette, Let her bloody rest, Shaking her will only make her hurt more once she finally comes to." Felix warned her as he hauled himself to his feet.

The sudden crashing noise directed his attention toward the stairs,His eyes resting on the frail figure of a young boy that laid sprawled out on the floor,fighting the urge to vomit all over the floor. "Axiles.." The boy was frail and his body lacked the physical fitness for that of an assassin. Moving over to the boy's side, Felix offered his hand. "Take it when you're able." Felix informed him before peeking over his shoulder back at the others. "Run in with a Feng assassin by the looks of her, Her wounds aren't terribly life threatening and the only reason she's out cold must be due to sheer exhaustion,I can't imagine the pain of having wandered back here in that condition."

Post Colors: #8B7500 || #660000

Original Obscene Communication :Sorry for the delay, Any news on the person who plays Alex?
                                                            callypso213
                                                            Stefisgarden
                                                            HeartWeird
                                                            Shiruke Ryu
User Image
⇜Λxiʃєs Ƞgυүєn⇝

tab The acid burned Axiles's throat as tears gathered in his eyes. Blinking them away hurriedly, he willed his counterpart to take over. Mr. Felix Ward had come over and was holding out his hand to him. Being unable to take it at the moment, he merely laid there, listening to the man's explanation. Finally, the other side of Axiles decided to show himself and his stomach calmed. Swallowing the vile mixture, he stood on his own. He didn't think Mr. Felix Ward would want sweat and vomit on his hand. Wiping his palm on his sweater, Axiles crinkled his nose and whispered a quiet "ugh." Stretching in various ways, he yawned and ran his now-clean fingers through his hair.

tab "Wow, that hurt. Why can't I just walk down the stairs like a normal person? Oh, and thanks for the heads up, Felix," Axiles called over his shoulder. He made a note to himself to wash his clothes soon. Sauntering to Ms. Josette Bellerose, he boyishly saluted Mr. Damian Delun, followed by a short, "yo." Examining the unconscious lady at a safe distance, he confirmed that she was indeed in no danger of dying. With this fact known, he proceeded to greet the French woman he had grown close to.

tab "G'morning, Josette! Get any sleep in last night?"

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
                                                          tab Josette began to feel very foolish when Felix made her aware of what she was doing. She gritted her teeth together and blushed in an angry sorrow, taking her hands off of Alex's shoulders. Not bothering to look behind her to see if he was still there, she apologized. "I'm sorry... I've been here for two years and I'm still not entirely used to this sort of thing." Feeling stressed out and ashamed at her actions, she made her way out of the crowd to calm down for a moment.

tab I should come up with an explanation for Felix later... she began to think. Her thoughts were cut off by the familiar voice of a younger friend of hers, Axiles Ngyen. There was no use in remaining sad, so she put a smile on her face in greeting to him. "Axile! Hey! Ah... sleep. R-right..." Josette longingly remembered the coffee Ian had given her. One cup wasn't enough to keep her awake apparently. "I guess you could say I didn't get any." She tried her best to brush it off with a quick chuckle, but the bags under her eyes didn't help her case. "So... you doing anything? I'd like to take my mind off of a few things, so maybe we could train if you want to?" Raising her eyebrow, she held out her hand in invitation. Even if he wasn't up for it she could find something to do, but hanging out with Axile could be fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I'm thinking/feeling: Tired, but amused
                                                          OOC: lulz Josette's one heck of a doctor. Also short post, sorry about that.

User Image
⇜Λxiʃєs Ƞgυүєn⇝

tab Uncomfortable with his "mission personality" around this close friend, Axiles reverted to his usual, clumsy self.

tab "It's alright, Ms. Josette. I only got a few hours of sleep, so we're almost in the same boat," he said, pointing at the pale, purple circles he gained from his previous exercising attempts as he smiled jokingly. She inquired if he had spare time and Ms. Josette Bellerose extended her hand to him, inviting him to train with her.

tab "U-Um, sure. But first, I want to get you some more coffee," he replied, stepping closer to take her hand. Alas, he caught his foot on his other and sent himself tumbling to the floor once more. Pouting at his own ridiculousness, he looked up at her and asked, "Do you know the way to the kitchen, Ms. Josette? I-I forgot... And after we've gotten your coffee, can we stop by my room so I can change? I... have puke on my shirt... Again..."

HeartWeird

Decisive Informer

User Image
. . . . . . . .

╔══════════════╗
Agility, Strength, & Speed
They're all nothing but mass destruction
What is there to live for?
When we all know that life is rather,
...Meaningless...
Hope, dreams, and having faith...
Could one trust the other?
Or will Fate decide for us?

╚══════════════╝

Leaning against the wall, Zero adjusted his shirt as he fixed his hair before having to cross his arms again. His eye glance every now and then as he watch the by-passer who had walked pass him while they gave him their greetings. Normally, Zero rarely comes out of his room, because of this, greeting was quite difficult to apprehend him even approaching him would be too much. After a few greetings here and there, Zero had manage to closed his eye as to think of last night's assassination. The man was undoubtedly insane for saying such a thing to him. Saying such bull s**t to him made him wonder to why the man had even known of his presence. Maybe someone had spilled some beans about him? Or perhaps they knew that he used to come from an organization that often steal gems from other people as well as human trafficking or whatever. Although thinking about that right now, this didn't seem to be the issue. It was something far more than his expectation as to how they even got his information. Well for the time being, he will probably have to assume the worse for later and just focus on his job. When he have the chance, he will confront his boss about this situation, knowing them, they had already know of his past as well as those who affiliated with him.

Opening his eyes, Zero turned his attention to the very familiar voice upon hearing his name. Eyeing her briefly, he silently gave her a slight nod as he had greeted her until she had tossed a question his way. "No, more than likely, I'm waiting..." He stated only to see that smiling face of hers. Judging from her clothes and how she had been gone the previous night he figured that she had just gotten done with her job. "I assume you just got back from your job?" He asked in one swift sentence before getting interrupted again. Turning his attention to James, Zero furrow his brow when he grew quiet. Asking a simple question, he replied back to the other, "....The usual...What about you? You seemed to be in an awful good mood. Did something happened last night, hm?" Zero questioned him only to glance over to Giorfreda then back to James before continuing on. "Jobs. You two haven't reported your jobs to our superiors yet have you?" He asked the two and took a step away from the wall. "If not, shall I escort you two to them? Or shall we wait for further instructions?" Zero simply said not really caring at all. Since he's at the headquarters, he should probably start heading outside to enjoy the fresh morning air then maybe find out more information about his next target when given the information from his superiors.

Where: Feng HQ/entrance
                                          Who: No one >Gioffreda, James
                                          OCC: .....Sorry not that great! xP

The Irish Blaggard
Lord Of the West Diablo

Anxious Loiterer

3,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
                                                          Josette grinned and chuckled to herself. When he suggested she get another cup of coffee she thought about how selfless some people could be compared to her. That was definitely a trait she had to work on. Just as she was going to thank him for the generous thought, Axiles had tripped and fallen to the ground. He always was clumsy. Doesn't change the fact he can kick my behind into next week. That was true. Pretty much everyone in Delun could probably best her in a match. It didn't matter if it was stealth or combat, Josette was possibly the weakest in terms of physical strength. Besides that, however, she'd love to see who could beat her in anything that involved strategy. Strategic matters always seemed to be her strongpoint. Planning for other people was easier than actually carrying out the missions, but that's what training was for, right?

The look on Axiles' face was sulky and disappointed, which was something Josette took pity on. She always had a soft spot for the younger ones in the group and viewed herself as a big sister to the oldest of them. Not wanting him to feel angry at himself for being so klutzy, she shrugged it off and gave him a confident grin. "Of course I know the way to the kitchen! That's no problem. Though I think we should probably clean you up first. I'm sure you'd be ok with that, right?" She paused to grab him by the hand in an effort to lift him off the ground but continued on. "Also, what's with the Ms. Josette? No need for respect around me. That'd be like me calling you sport or something. Promise you'll just call me Josette, sport?" she teased with a tiny but hearty giggle.

Who I'm with: Axiles
                                                          OOC: By the way, people should talk in the OOC more : >

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff