Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

It is a sad world we live in. Corruption runs rampant among the wealthy business owners and political officials. In the city of Renson, even the police have become corrupted.

The Delun is a guild of assassins, led by a man named Setti Delun. They are located in a mansion hidden in the forests surrounding the city. The guild possesses many highly trained killers. Their members come to them because they want to assist them, or they adopt young orphans and raise them as assassins. However, they are no ordinary killers. They are virtuous. They do not murder innocent people, instead assassinating only the evil and corrupt.

Claude Feng is the leader of another group of assassins, respectively named the Feng. Their base of operations is a large building in the city that may have been a business building. People join them because they want to kill, or they take in or kidnap infants and train them to murder. These assassins are hired by the corrupt men of Renson to protect them, or kill. It doesn’t matter what the job is or who the targets are, just so long as they get paid.

These two assassin guilds are deadly enemies. The Delun protect the innocents and kill the corrupt, the Feng protect the corrupt and kill the innocents. Which guild will you join?
User Image

1 ) No godmoding. This includes auto-hitting, auto-dodging, and controlling the actions and reactions of any character that is not your own.
2 ) As role play mistress, I am the Goddess of this role play. If I make a decision, there will be no disputing it. That said, however, my role plays are democracies. Unless I lose my patience, I will take a vote on all decisions.
3 ) Follow Gaia’s ToS. They’re there for a reason, and this thread is no exception to them.
4 ) Romance is allowed and encouraged, but no cybering. If it is something you don’t want your six year old brother/sister/cousin/child/etc. to read, don’t do it.
5 ) No flaming. Period. I want everyone to be nice to everyone. That doesn’t necessarily have to extend to your characters, though. Your character can be a total a** and I wouldn’t care. Just be nice in OOC. Also, RESPECT. We all know how to give it, and we all deserve it. I will respect you if you respect me in return, and vice versa. Got it? Good.
6 ) Keep cussing to a minimum. While I don’t mind it, others might. Remember rule five? Respect those that don’t like it and don’t use too much profanity. Some is okay. Just don’t use too much of it.
7 ) Do not kill anyone’s character without their permission, and then I want BOTH players to PM me and inform me of the decision. Disobey this rule, and you are out of the role play in an instant.
8 ) You may have up to four characters if you can keep up with them.
9 ) I expect a post at least once every two or three days. I have so many role plays that I works so hard on that died because people didn’t post. To be blunt, I’m sick of it. I will PM you if you have not posted in the appropriate number of days to remind you of the role plays. You will be warned again if you don’t post in three more days. You get three warnings.
10 ) As a continuation of that last rule, PM me if you will be gone for a while or any time you will be unable to make the two or three day requirements. I understand that you all have lives outside of your role plays, and I will not punish you for something that is out of your control. Also, if something comes up that prevents you from continuing the role play period, please don’t be afraid to tell me. I won’t get upset, and chances are I’ve had to withdraw from one role play or another for similar reasons. All I ask is that you don’t just disappear and leave us wondering where you went.
11 ) Now that I’ve finished talking about activity, it’s time to tell you about my post requirements. It isn’t too bad, so don’t worry! This is a literate role play. This means that there will be no first person, no *text* for actions, no txt talk, and no one liners. I expect at least one, well written paragraph each post. Remember, though, quality over quantity. Your reply doesn’t have to be extremely long, as long as the quality of the writing is good.
12 ) I have one additional rule to the post requirements. I have to address writer’s block. It can happen to the best of us, and I understand this. (Believe me, I understand writer’s block. stare ) However, I don’t feel that it is an appropriate excuse for a short reply. I still expect a full, five sentence paragraph. That said, however, I won’t sit and count the sentences. As long as it looks long enough, I’m happy.
13 ) PM your profiles to me. Don’t post them.(I expect original characters, not overly cliched ones.)
Use this as the subject of the PM: I am an Assassin.
14 ) I reserve the right to add or change rules as I see fit, so check back here often. Although, I will generally take a vote before I do so. Democracy, remember? ^-^
15 ) And, the most important rule of them all, don’t forget to have fun. That’s what we’re here for, isn’t it? ^-^
User Image

[imgleft]Enter Picture URL Here; anime only[/imgleft]

[align=center][color=your choice][b]My name is[/b] [u]Enter Character’s Name Here. First and last, please.[/u],
[b]But you can call me[/b] [u]Enter Nickname, if any, Here. If they have no nickname, just put their first name again[/u].
[b]I am[/b] [u]Enter Gender Here[/u].
[b]I am[/b] [u]Enter Age Here[/u] [b]years old.[/b]
[b]My nationality is[/b] [u]Enter Nationality Here[/u].
[b]I am a member of the[/b] [u]Enter Guild Here[/u].
[b]My weapon of choice is[/b] [u]Enter weapon here. I would prefer more close combat weapons, but guns will be allowed.[/u].
[b]This is why I became an assassin:[/b] [u]Enter bio here. Preferably more than a paragraph. Do NOT put “unknown”; that is just the lazy man's way of getting out of further developing their characters. If the other characters do not know about their past, put that in their bio, along with their past. I will not accept anyone without a past.[/u]
[b]There some other things you should know about me...[/b] [u]Enter Other Information Here. This is optional.[/u]
[b]My master is[/b] [u]Enter Gaia Username Here[/u].[/color][/align]
User Image

User Image

My name is Damian Delun,
But you can call me Ian.
I am male.
I am 18 years old.
My nationality is American.
I am a member of the Delun.
My weapon of choice is twin swords, though I carry a hidden dagger strapped to my right calf as well.
This is why I became an assassin: My family has lived in Renson for generations, so my father and I were both born here. My father, Setti, is the leader of the Delun. I was born and raised in this setting, as my father had been before me. I grew up as an assassin, and, while I could live without the blood staining my hands, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

The other assassins have grown to be like a family to me. Some of them had been here since before I was born, but others came during my childhood, and others still came more recently. But I still trust them all with my life, as I hope others will do for me when I eventually take command.

My mother, Lena, was the best assassin the guild has ever seen. She had never missed her target, she always succeeded, and she was never caught. She was highly admired by the others. She and my father were happily in love, and we were a happy family. Sure, you might think that a family of assassins is probably dysfunctional, but that wasn't the case with us. Unfortunately, four years ago, my father gave her a mission. It was a simple one, just killing a big business man and his equally corrupt. It should have been an easy job, but something went wrong. She managed kill the targets, but the Feng ambushed her during her escape. She couldn’t get away in time and was killed. It’s been difficult since her death, but my father and I are surviving. Somehow.

Soon after her death, I officially finished my training and became a full-fledged Delun assassin. As expected, I want to destroy the Feng and avenge her, but I’m not foolish enough to go after them on my own. I know that we will eventually defeat them, and I will wait patiently until that day comes.

There some other things you should know about me... I am left handed, though constant practice with my right allows for almost equal proficiency with it.
My master is: Stefisgarden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

My name is Annaleigh Kaiser,
But you can call me Annaleigh or Anna, if you’re a friend.
I am female.
I am 22 years old.
My nationality is German.
My weapon of choice is a spring bladed gauntlet(think the hidden blades in Assassin’s Creed) and a hollow ring with a barely noticeable needle on the bottom. My gauntlet is thin and almost completely undetectable. My ring is used to kill victims using the poison stored inside. The needle on my ring also contracts to remain inconspicuous, and so no one is pricked by accident.
This is why I became an assassin: I was born in Germany to a wealthy business couple. When I was six, my parents divorced. My father won primary custody of me, and I only got to see my mother once every two weeks, and then only with court supervision. The courts didn’t realize, however, that my father was the truly bad parent. He paid no attention to me, instead leaving me with friends, babysitters, nannies, and the like while he went to his business parties, meetings, and golf games. My mother was the one who should have gotten custody; she was the one who truly cared for me. The courts were probably bought off by my father so he wouldn’t look bad before his investors and business partners.

And that leads me to why we came to Renson. Nine year after the divorce, my father got a new business partner after the...accidental death of his old one, and moved us to Renson to be closer. He bought a large(and expensive) mansion at the edge of town, where we lived for the next two years. When I was seventeen, I discovered just how corrupt my father was.

I was standing outside the private school I went to, talking to some friends, when this van drove up to us. Three men jumped out of the back and dragged me, kicking and screaming, into the van. My friends all panicked and ran into the school to get help. Unfortunately, we were long gone by the time they came back.

The kidnappers called my father at his office, demanding five million dollars in return for me. But...my father refused. He refused to pay them even after they put the phone to my ear so I could beg him to save me. That was when I realized that my father loved money more than his own daughter. Knowing that the kidnappers would kill me rather than release me and risk me identifying them, I couldn’t keep myself from sobbing.

While I was waiting for death, something unexpected happened: Delun assassins came to my rescue. Their master, Setti Delun, had heard about my father’s corruption and worried that he might sacrifice his daughter to keep his wealth. Hurt as I was that I seemed to be the only one who couldn’t see my father’s corruption, I was grateful to the Delun. If not for them, I would have died. So I decided that I would join the Delun and train as an assassin. I want to stop the corruption that nearly cost me my life.

There some other things you should know about me... My native language is German, and I speak in a heavy German accent. I know English, though I’m not quite fluent and it isn’t as natural to me as German. Sometimes, I revert back to my native language when speaking.
My master is Stefisgarden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

My name is Delsin Waldron,
But you can call me D.
I am Male.
I am 16 years old.
My weapon of choice is I prefer to use two twin daggers and throwing knives..
This is why I became an assassin: Delsin grew up on the streets of Trenton, New Jersey. He never had any parents and replaced the longing for a family with gangs. He learned to fight without remorse or hesitation, how to hotwire cars, pick locks, and pickpocket with great skill by the age of twelve. He was the go to guy for theft, even though he was caught many times, he was bailed out by his boss. After a few close calls on the boss's life he moved operations to Renson. However after running into the Feng he decided Delsin's skills were no longer required, and was once again on the street. After another two years of solitude he saw a man getting mugged in broad daylight, the police looking the other way like everyone else. He couldn't stand it and aided the man, resorting to killing his mugger and being blamed for both murder and mugging the man he saved. Instead of going in quietly Delsin attempted to flee, and put the police on a five hour long chace before they finally caught up to him. However that didn't last as out of nowhere three Delun assassins came from the shadows and killed the police and took him in. Seeing he owed them for saving him he began his training as an assassin and has yet to go on a real assassination mission .
There some other things you should know about me... Doesn't trust people, in his eyes you have to earn his respect and trust, it's not something he gives out. He usually trains all the time, and usually never speaks unless its necessary.
My master is D317

User Image

My name is Desolation Rose,
But you can call me Dess, Dessi.
I am Female.
I am 18 years old.
I am a member of the delun.
My weapon of choice is Daggers strapped to my thighs, my umbrella is a shotgun with a silencer.
This is why I became an assassin: I was an orphan, but because of the peculiar color of my hair and eyes i was never adopted. People chose the normal looking kids, always leaving me behind. One day i was picked up though, in a very odd fashion. The other children always bullied me cause no one wanted me. One boy specifically pushed me too far one day, telling me i was worth nothing. Anger unlocked in my 6 year old body and i beat him with the closest object.
That night under the darkness cover i fled, and then i was found. This man wasn't any police or adult. No this man was a assassin by the cover of delun. He took me in,trained me, now i'm more lethal than anyone could imagine. I just kill for the right reason.

There some other things you should know about me... I have secret tattoo's for the number of people i've killed
My master is Cerberus_the_fallen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is Kail Brickston,
But you can call me Kail .
I am Male.
I am 18 years old.
My weapon of choice is Forearm blades, or a dagger when I need something smaller. I'm also quite adept with tonfa, which are very similar to forearm blades except they're blunt pieces of wood instead of deadly metal..
This is why I became an assassin: When I was just a little kid, I watched my parents get killed... almost. An assassin swept into the room and killed my parents' would-be-murderer before anything could happen. I never found out who the assassin was, but he (or she?) left behind a dagger with a golden handle. So far, that's the only clue I've had, and I haven't been able to figure anything out about it since.

After that incident, I devoted myself to becoming an assassin. For a couple years, I self trained, but I was still just a little kid, so my training wasn't all that effective. It wasn't until I approached Delun, and they accepted me, that my REAL training began. It didn't take too long after that before I became a full-fledged member (That is, completed my first official kill).

Since joining Delun, I've discretely asked around, but no one seems to know anything about the dagger I found. Though, I didn't expect that anyone would. The assassin that killed my parents' almost-murderer was a true expert. The whole affair (his entrance, kill, and exit) took only a couple of seconds. For a time, I even entertained the idea that the mysterious assassin was Master Delun himself, but I've since discovered that it isn't so. (Master Delun was attending to a different matter that day. Give me some credit, I've been doing my research.)

There some other things you should know about me... I have a little sister I absolutely adore that I've kept a secret from EVERYONE... except maybe Master Delun. I've tried to keep it from him too, but he's a powerful man and who knows what he knows... My name is false, to protect the identity of my family, but I've gone by my new false name so long, that it feels more real than my real name.
My master is ChainedWing.

User Image

My name is Jason Thompson,
But you can call me Jason.
I am Male.
I am 21 years old.
My nationality is Amarican.
My weapon of choice is twin punch blades, has throwing blades hidden everywhere, carries a 9mm pistol for emergencies.
This is why I became an assassin: Jason was born into the guild. Both of his parents were guild members and trained him every day until both failed their missions and were killed leaving him to teach himself to fight until he was finally good enough to survive a contract to become a full member. After a few years, Jason became careless during a contract falling into a Feng ambush costing him his left eye. Once his wounds had healed, Jason spent every bit a money he had to get his eye replaced with an artificial one that had a built-in video camera. Now he mostly does surveillance but still occasionally takes a contract to keep from getting out of practice.
There some other things you should know about me... His artificial left eye is capable of transmitting a live wireless video feed to almost any computer or cell phone once he links them. It can also be removed and hidden for remote surveillance. Jason wears contacts to make his eye look normal but removes them when needed as the contacts interfere with the eye's video
My master is yeti frostgale.
User Image

User Image

My name is Emily Feng,
But you can call me Emi, but you can't call me Em. Only my father can.
I am female.
I am 17 years old.
I am a member of the Feng.
My weapon of choice is pretty much anything with a blade. I also use poison.
This is why I became an assassin: My father, Claude Feng, is the leader of the Feng. My mother had died in childbirth, leaving my father to raise me alone. As the only family we have, my father and I are quite close. As his daughter, I am the heir to the whole business, as he inherited if from his parents; as a result, I grew up training to be an assassin, and the future leader of the Feng.

When I started my weaponry lessons, it became apparent that blades were my favorites. Swords, knives, daggers, you name it, I mastered it. It wasn’t until after I started taking jobs, when I was twelve that I decided to use poison. Poison is a nice, clean way to subtly assassinate someone, great when you want to kill someone in public.

I hope I am making my father proud with my exploits as an assassin. I'm a highly skilled killer, and I've only failed a couple missions, mainly when the damn Delun decided they wanted to get involved. Still, I'm not making as much progress as I would have liked; I still fail missions whenever a Delun assassin gets involved, though, granted, that isn't often. If I could just perfect the art of killing, I'm sure I'll eventually be unstoppable, like my father.

There some other things you should know about me... Don't mess with me. I always have at least five blades on my person at any given time. That's why I like to wear my combat boots so often. Knives and daggers fit so comfortably in them!

User Image

My name is Clive Walker,
But you can call me Clive, if you must.
I am male.
I am 21 years old.
My nationality is British.
My weapon of choice is sniper rifles or dual pistols, depending on the situation.
This is why I became an assassin: Clive’s first memory is of living in an orphanage in London. In the orphanage, he was avoided by the other children. More often than not, you would find him sitting inside or at the edge of the playground with his nose in a book. When he was seven, he was adopted by the Walkers, a wealthy couple who owned a large business centered in Renson.

Clive’s adopted parents paid for the best education for him, and the strictest. They wanted him to become a master at business and take over their company when they died. Clive never was very fond of them; they never cared about him either. They only wanted an heir to take over their corporation and fortune.

And he did inherit it, though sooner than anyone expected.

Their wealth had corrupted them, and they saw themselves as more important than anyone else. When they heard about wealthy business owners being assassinated, they got scared and hired a bodyguard from the Feng. The Feng member arrived too late to save his adopted parents; the Delun got there first and put an end to their corruption, but the Feng member killed the female assassin as she attempted to escape. That was four years ago. Even though he had never liked his adopted parents, Clive felt obligated to avenge them. He sold their company and joined the Feng.

There some other things you should know about me... His inheritance, the insurance policies his adopted parents had, and the money he received when he sold his company has made Clive quite wealthy. He doesn’t flaunt it, though, too busy with his duties as an assassin. He speaks with a British accent, having lived in London while he was learning how to talk.

User Image

My name is Malice Roman,
But you can call me death's shadow.
I am male.
I am 19 years old.
My weapon of choice is A 7ft katana with a dragon that snakes up the handle.
This is why I became an assassin: I killed my parents one night. My whole life it was just them fighting, i never wanted to come home. I could never sleep over the screaming and the banging, the names they called each other. The hatred grew on me. Then i snapped. Going downstairs for a drink of milk in the night i walked into their latest battle. This one was more loud than usual, with them in their faces. My father screamed about her cheating on him, then he pulled out a bat and started hitting her. I stood and watched screaming for him to stop. Then i blacked out. When i awoke a bloodied butchers knife lay in my hand and my parents cut up by my feet.
I was sent to a mental hospital and locked up. Not longer than three nights i was let out by a stranger who took me to the Feng. They evaluated me hearing from the news my story. I would be a fine assassin, they told me. All i care about is killing, and one day i'll kill them all too.

There some other things you should know about me... I'm blind in one eye
My master is Cerberus_the_fallen.

User Image

My name is Marcus Garreth,
But you can call me Marc.
I am Male.
I am 29 years old.
My nationality is Italian.
My weapon of choice is Precision-machined throwing daggers and high-tensile garrote wire.
This is why I became an assassin: Recruited by the government as part of an anti-terrorism task force, we were trained in hand-to-hand combat and assassination techniques to be better able to hunt down and apprehend the Feng and Delun. During a raid on a Feng hideout I came face-to-face with the previous leader of the Guild. He defeated me easily, but spared my life; in exchange I became his subordinate, spying on the agents who sought to bring him down and feeding him information every time another raid was planned.
Eventually the task force was shut down due to the low success rate and staggering number of casualties; at that point I fully defected to the Feng, becoming one of the Guild leader's strongest allies.
After the leader's death I continued to serve his son, though he has yet to fully earn my respect as his father did.

There some other things you should know about me... I am a master of Sheng Biao, the Chinese martial art of the ropedart. By affixing wires to the ends of my daggers I'm able to use them as mid-range melee weapons with blinding speed and precision, and they are also a highly effective assassination tool.
My master is Moredo.

User Image

My name is Sasha Nanami,
But you can call me Sasha.
I am Female.
I am 20 years old.
My nationality is French.
My weapon of choice is Two Iron Fans.
This is why I became an assassin: Sasha grew up in a normal family, well that is what she thought. In all honesty her parents were assassins from the Delun clan, and when they had her they always wanted her to be able defend herself and take any punch thrown at her so they let her learn what they knew making her think it was normal to know how to fight so well. They also always said 'Never Go Against The Promise' it was a saying they wanted her to learn so that she would know if the time ever came she would have to become an assassin, at least she was on the good side. One day she came home and her parents were dead with a man standing over their lifeless bodies. Sasha was taken and tricked into Feng's clan, because she never knew who her parents truly fought for, they told her they were with them. Therefore, she believed them because they knew so much about her parents. Later after Sasha was trained and taught all the wrong things she was sent on her first mission and sent to kill someone that had sneaked in and stolen information from a private conversation. Of course she did as she was told going after the woman. After she was cut on Sasha's eye she wiped the blood in pure pain. The woman saw Sasha's tattoo on her lower back saying. 'Never Go Against the Promise.' After the women saw it she tried to tell Sasha she knew who her parents were and that Feng Clan was lying to her. Stubborn girl didn't believe her and killed her, but even now she wonders if that woman was telling the truth.
My master is MindlesslyMissGuided.

User Image
My name is Geralt Roche,
But you can call me Geralt.
I am Male.
I am 25 years old.
My nationality is Polish.
My weapon of choice is Apart from himself,5 ft long sword,Throwing Knives,which he uses like rope darts somethings,attaching the rope to the handles..
This is why I became an assassin: Taken as a young boy ,around 9 years of age,from his wealthy family,he was taken to far away lands,where they trained young men into killers.The trainers were men from all over the world with fighting as their lifeblood.They taught the young children the ways of killing,for the way of fighting is the way to kill,or so they put into their minds.Without mercy they strained them physically,mentally and spiritually. They were trained like gladiators,and treated worst.

Many kids didn't survived the harsh treatment. Geralt seemed like a lost case a first,always hesitant to fight at first.But the moment they are cast out in the arena to fight their fellow comrades,those who he ate with,slept,and trained with,fighting for ones survival seemed the only way.It seemed for middle-eastern young kids fighting each other to the death was amusing. Geralt learned to survive,and in order to do so was to fight those who stood in his way.He killed bare-handed and with weapons given to him in those arenas.By 13 he was the top fighter in that underworld he lived in.But he desired much more than just glory in some unknown land in the middle-east and its mistreatments,so in one training section without his trainers expecting it,he killed each and every one of them.After he killed the trainers,he freed the other kids with him,and they rebelled against the ones who made them fight in the arena's.Having finished the deed he took whatever riches these men had and used them to travel back to Europe.He started a career as a mercenary,having the knowledge of survival,fighting,stealth he put it to use.

Having to work with people from different parts of the world pushed him to learn more languages,and skills such as sabotaging,piloting and weapons training.Though Geralt dislikes using firearms for his kills,he knew how to operate them and shoot with excellent accuracy.As of his last jobs he acted more as a hitman than a mercenary,never missing his mark.Due to the professionalism and how Geralt did not leave any traces behind he was considered one of the world's deadliest hit man.Even as far as killing his own family,for he found out it was them who sold him to the people that took him.He was tasked with the killing of two Top assassins leaders of different guilds.Seeing as it would be more profitable working for the Feng clan to the organization he worked in currently which was just starting he decided to turn on the organization he was in by killing their leaders and bringing their heads to the leader of Feng as a sign of his new loyalty and so he became a Feng assassin.

There some other things you should know about me... Krav Maga expertise,Mastery of swordsmanship.Has a tattoo's on his left arm is the mark left behind by those who trained him.Likes to keep himself busy doing assassination contracts,sharpening his skills,and reading.Tries to avoid unnecessary bloodshed,thought won't hesitate if it proves to be in his way.
My master is Siul Uchiha.

User Image

My name is Remy and Clarissa Voicious,
But you can call me Fox and Crow, respectively..
I am Male/Female.
I am 19 years old.
My nationality is English.
My weapon of choice is Both carry a gun, but Fox also carries a longsword named Judas, and Crow a dagger known as Venom.
This is why I became an assassin: Fox, and Crow...names well-known as of late, though where they got those names is widely debated. Some say they were given them by the leader of the Feng. Others, that they chose the names themselves.

The brother-and-sister pair of assassins is said to never miss a mark. As in, they have never failed a contract before. They work together to great effect, and often Crow acts as a seductive distraction while her brother Fox drives his blade through a mark's back. However, the two are extremely versatile, employing many different methods to complete their contracts. The most common method is to simply pose as normal people, which they are quite adept at, often becoming good friends with their target before simply murdering them in their sleep.

As for their background, it is rather lackluster. The two were once children on the streets of Renson, though their accents belie their English heritage. At around the age of 6, they had become adept thieves and, while they had no home, scratched out a decent living as the orphans they were. However, one day they stole from the wrong man...Claude Feng. Of course he noticed, but rather than punishing them, he saw potential in the two, and brought them to the Feng. Now, after 13 years, the two have become quite skilled, rivaling in skill all but the most skilled. Because of their skill, something of a rivalry has formed between the two and Emily Feng, Claude's daughter. It is unclear whether Claude himself has noticed as of yet.

There some other things you should know about me... Fox and Crow are never seen apart, and each protects the other with their lives. So, in addition to the fact that relationships are a something of a luxury in the world of assassins, the pair's inseperability would make any relationship rather difficult. Also, their real names are Remy and Clarissa, though no one, not even the siblings themselves, knows this.
My master is Evran Courin.
User Image

These NPCs are more important than the regular old assassins or targets that will definitely die throughout the role play, so they deserve their own profiles. All these NPCs can only be played by me and must be approved before they can be killed, whereas the regular guys can be taken by anyone and killed just as easily.

User Image

My name is Setti Delun,
But you can call me Setti(most call him Master).
I am male.
I am 42 years old.
I am the leader of the Delun.
My weapon of choice is twin swords, though my age is starting to catch up to me.
This is why I became an assassin: My grandfather had been the Delun leader at the time of my birth, though he was looking into retiring and handing the leadership to my father. He never got the chance; he had a heart attack and died. I don't remember exactly when -- it was too long ago and I was too young -- but that's when my father took control.

I was raised to be an assassin, training from a young age to murder. But I ended up taking over as the Delun leader fairly young, at sixteen, when my father was killed. I met a young woman named Mira Kaname when I was eighteen and fell in love with her. When I was twenty-one, I proposed; she said yes and we started planning the wedding. But the relationship fell apart the week before we were to say "I do" and she called it off. The break-up had left its mark on me and I withdrew from everyone.

I met Lena soon after. She had come to the Delun asking to join in our cause, and explaining that she already had training. I decided to allow her into the guild, and I believe that was one of the best decisions I had ever made. The others were skeptical of the decision when they found out she was a former Feng assassin. Still, I trusted her, and the others trusted me. And they soon came to trust Lena, especially when they saw how easily she took any jobs that would allow her to target Feng members.

I fell for her; I was thrilled when she confessed to having feelings for me, as well. We started dating, and, though they jokingly accused me of fraternizing with the enemy, the other Delun members were glad to see me happy again. At the age of twenty-three, Lena and I married and started our life together. Ian was born a year later, completing our family.

Fourteen years later, however, Lena took what should have been a simple mission; she was to assassinate a couple by the name of Walker. Something went wrong. The couple had heard that corrupted business owners were being assassinated and hired the Feng. Lena managed to kill them before the Feng arrived, but, during her escape...

It's been just Ian and I ever since. Whenever I look at him, I see the burning hatred he holds toward the Feng for taking his mother. I sympathize, but I still hope he doesn't try to do anything rash. I'm sure he won't -- Lena and I raised him better -- but, as his father, I can't help but worry about him.

User Image

My name is Claude Feng,
But you can call me Claude(most call him Master).
I am male.
I am 40 years old.
I am the leader of the Feng.
My weapon of choice is anything with a blades, though I like to dual wield a sword and a dagger.
This is why I became an assassin: Claude was born into the Feng business. He was to be the next leader of the Feng, and he trained from an early age to be the assassin he later became. He was pretty damn good at it, too. His childhood friend, Lena, however, was even better, and always outshined him while they went on missions together.

Until Lena encountered a Delun assassin while on the job. Even though she killed the guy, something he said bothered her for the next few years. One day, she just disappeared. It was assumed that she was killed during a mission, though the Feng hadn't received anything to confirm this. Claude mourned the loss of his friend, but realized that death was the simple truth of the life of an assassin.

Soon after Claude married his wife, his father died and he took command. That was when he learned what had really happened to Lena. She had deserted and switched sides, and was at the time dating Setti Delun. Claude was outraged that his friend, a former Feng assassin, was fraternizing with his enemy. When Lena married Delun and had his child, it only worsened.

That outrage suddenly turned to grief when his wife died giving birth to their daughter, Emily. He soon decided that Lena no longer existed to him, and devoted all his time to raising his child. He wasn't even affected when Lena was killed. He just didn't care anymore. But he fosters a hatred of Delun and his son, and would do anything to see them dead.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'll do my best to be worthy...
Ze Delun saved my life.
As my father's daughter...
Stay out of my business...

The ringing of metal echoed through the hallways of the secluded manor. At the center of the training room, on the cushioned sparring floor, father and son went at each other with blunted training swords, while a number of assassin spectators watched the Master and his heir at play. The heir was obviously getting the worst of it.

Ian worked his two swords separately, completely aware of both their locations at the same time and easily maneuvering them so they never intersected or crossed. And yet, his father perfectly parried every thrust and slash with his own swords, and repaid each swing with one of his own. Most of the time, Ian managed to block. There was the occasional flash of pain as the blunt sword found its mark, however.

But at last it appeared Setti left an opening in his defenses, very minor and difficult to spot, but there nonetheless. It was potentially a trap(Ian had been tricked by him before), but Ian gambled on the chance it wasn't. He struck, snaking his blade forward, and landed a hit on the Guild Master's side. Setti backed off immediately and lowered his swords.

"Good! I was worried you wouldn't provide enough of a challenge," Setti playfully taunted, smirking.

"I'm not done yet, old man!" Ian returned. Typically, he never would have been so disrespectful to the Master, but Setti actually encouraged taunting in battle as a way of throwing the enemy off, and Ian had learned from a young age that what was said in training stayed in training.

"We'll see about that." Without another word, Setti launched himself forward, swords leading the way. Ian easily parried the straightforward attack, a little confused at the lack of tricks. Suddenly, Setti swept his foot around one of Ian's calves and pulled forward, knocking the boy down to his back. Setti pointed one of his swords at the prone boy. After a stunned moment, Ian started to protest, but Setti cut in before he could. "Your opponent may not always fight fair; you have to learn their tricks and figure out how to beat them, or you may end up dead.

"Anyway, that's enough for one day."
One of the trainers came over and took their swords while Setti extended a hand to help Ian up. Ian took it easily, not one to have his pride wounded by a loss against his father. "You've improved since the last time we sparred," Setti complemented.

"'Daily training is key. It takes ten days of training to make up for one missed day,'" Ian quoted. This was one of his father's favorite sayings, so he'd heard it quite a number of times growing up. "I'm nowhere near the same level you are, Master, but I train so I might be one day."

~~~~~~~~~~

The woman in the third floor apartment went about her daily routine, feeling completely safe in her own home. The woman was barely out of law school, and yet had proven to be a skilled lawyer, winning many cases despite her age. Unbeknownst to her, however, someone was willing to pay for her death. And Clive Walker was the one chosen for the job.

The sniper studied the view from the fifth floor of the neighboring building. His rifle was set up already, and he'd done some scoping out a few days beforehand, getting a feel for the layout. He moved to the gun -- loaded with bullets designed to penetrate glass -- placed a finger on the trigger and peered through the scope. The first thing he did was locate the the flag he'd placed to indicate wind direction, then found the girl's apartment window. He adjusted for wind, led the target a little and took a deep breath. As soon as the last bit of breath escaped him, he squeezed the trigger. The woman dropped like a brick.

"Target eliminated."

...of succeeding my father.
I vill fight for zem, until ze day I die.
I will take down the Delun!
...and you won't get hurt.

((OOC: Meh. I'm not overly fond of this. XD I'm leaving Annaleigh and Emi out for now. I'll reply with them next time.))
User Image

User Image
Sasha got done dressing herself she looked at her eye and then her patch thinking of what happened that day. "I wonder what would have happened.....Why would that women say that? " She shook her head, trying to shake the thought from her mine, and think of other things. While she stared at her reflection she realized she has slept longer then usual but only because she was sent out late last night to do a small sneak in murder because her boss requested her to do it quickly. So she planned to just snap her neck, but the girl could somewhat fight and it took her awhile to finally make a small error for Sasha to grab her head and span her neck. Another job done, but she was tired after she got home she spoke to her master and went off to bed going straight to sleep when she shut her door.

After she walked out her room with her weapons on her back she decided to make herself a small breakfast before she went into the training room. Soon finishing and cleaning up she pulled out her iron fans she smiling towards the training room, and stood before a training dummy. Sasha loved to train and knew it would help her, but she was really desiring to spar with someone, but because she expected nobody was up at the moment she just practiced her hit and strength for awhile. After she did she went outside and behind the manor begin to practice her aim. Lately it hasn't been up to where she has wished it was so she knew she needed to work on that.

OOC: Sorry if it's shorter then I wanted it to be. I was going to wait for others to reply, but I was to anxious. Lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff