Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anubis53
Canuck01
Anubis53
Canuck01
*Canuck reports abord the STS Terra*
Lt. Com Anubis, Canuck reporting abord for systems familerization. Congratulations on the promotion sir.

*Walks up to you.* Thank you. Ok well lets get started. *walks over to the helm and sits down in the chair.*

Yes sir. *follows behind* What shal I learn first sir?

((hey, sorry for my lack of frequent or long posts, as i told Maleko, some weeks, im busy as heck, and wont be around much, some weeks im pretty free and will be around alot, well, the last 2 weeks, and this week coming up are all busy as heck, we are realy swamped at work, lots of overtime))

[edit] ((i should add Maleko, i offered that 1000 gold to the guild, but i neglected to find out where to send it, do i just give it to you?))

uh lets start with the main controlls I guess.
*brings up a display on the controll consel.* this is the main helm control interface for the stf Terra.

*brings up a display on it.* you can do almost anything on the ship from here.
*Run to his ship hangar and jump in his starfighter then flight right to the enemy*

Here is cadet Timora, I am going near the intruder and watch his action. I will stay out of fire attack from him. Preparing ions bombs num. 1
Norras
*Run to his ship hangar and jump in his starfighter then flight right to the enemy*

Here is cadet Timora, I am going near the intruder and watch his action. I will stay out of fire attack from him. Preparing ions bombs num. 1

((you know that happened about 2 weeks ago right? before you were even a member not to mention that it was just me playing a joke.))
Maleko
Norras

((you know that happened about 2 weeks ago right? before you were even a member not to mention that it was just me playing a joke.))

((I didn't notice the date))
Norras
Maleko
Norras

((j00 4 n00b 4r3|\|'7 j00?))
Anubis53
Norras
Maleko
Norras

((Y0|_| 5|-|0|_|1d \/\/4+c|-| y0|_|2 \/\/02d5))
Norras
Anubis53
Norras
Maleko
Norras

((Y0|_| 5|-|0|_|1d \/\/4+c|-| y0|_|2 \/\/02d5))

((0|-| y34? \/\/47c|-| j00 g0|\|4 d0 c4d37?))
((stop bickering you two.))
Name: Sage Malak
Abilities: Piloting, hand to hand combat
Past experience: working with the rebelion
Reason for joining: lost my guild and need a fresh start
What makes you worthy to be a member: cause is said so
I'll join
Sage435
Name: Sage Malak
Abilities: Piloting, hand to hand combat
Past experience: working with the rebelion
Reason for joining: lost my guild and need a fresh start
What makes you worthy to be a member: cause is said so
I'll join

((you not know how to apply to a guild or something? and you need to work on your app a little, right now it wouldn't get you in.))

AlphabetFish's Husband

this damn thread needs a bump

BUMP FOR CHRISSAKES BUMP
freaking bumpz0r
hey kom, just let this thread die, we dont even use it anymore.

if your going to post somewhere, post in the guild, or in golden's thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff