Dangerous Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Seth Blackfire
User Image

As hard as it was for Dawn to look at him it was even harder for seth to look at her. He couldn't help but feel that he betrayed her. He tried hard to make eye contact with her. When he finally did it took all his will power to hold that contact. "If I hadn't your father would have killed both myself and him." The Lycan told her. He knew hat that was only half true. Vladmir would have for sure done something about him, but might not have killed Seth. Chris on the other hand would have been either killed, changed by another Lycan, or changed into a vampire.

"Forgive me Dawn." Seth didn't have much else to say to her. So instead he decided that it was time to give Dawn something. "This pendent belonged to your mother." He told her as he reached inot his pocket and pulled it out. Holding it out to her Seth knew that this wouldn't clear him of what had happend but he hoped that it would at least help. "She would have wanted you to have this. However do not allow your father to see this." The Lycan had been told to destroy this remimder and he knew that this would be the final straw for his master.

After Dawn took the pendent from him he looked at Chris. "He will be fine Dawn. He is stronger than he looks or thinks he is." Seth could tell that he was going to recover from how he fought. "You can do anything you think you can for him. His first tranformation would have taken so much out of him that he won't wake. In a few hours the recovery team will be here to take him down below." The Lycan walked to the door and put his hand on the door.

However before he opened the door he turned to Dawn. "Try to get some sleep Dawn. I will see you tomarrow." That was thrice now that Seth had called her by her name, the fourth time that day. The Lycan pushed open the door and looked over at Doctor Faea. As the door shut he spoke. "We are done for today Doctor. I would ask thst you would give my young master some time then see how she is doing." Seth fixed his hat then started on his way towards the basement. It was time to check on Cori.

The Lycan entered the basement hit by all the usual smells of down below were the wovles stayed. Seth could still make out the scent of the female Lycan however and found her int he empty cell next to his. He could see that she was afraid. "It takes a while but you get used to it down here ater a while young one." Seth took out his master key and opened her cage. "Now what can I call young one?"

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Vladimir Rosario & Dawn Serenity

User Image
        Dawn had an internal conflict going on. She hated Seth for what he had done but then again, she understood that he was only following orders. Dawn felt guilty, and it showed in her face. She also felt guilty that she had ownership over Cori and she couldn't find the ability within herself to try to stop the guards from taking her. When Seth gave Dawn her mothers pendent around her neck and tucked it in her shirt so her father would not see it later. She ran over to Christian when Seth told her he would be okay and she saw his new form. She extended an arm and pet his now hairy body. He looked like those wolves from the basement but more peaceful since he was resting.

Dawn held herself back from crying at the sight of him but a few tears had escaped her eyes. She waited for Seth to leave the room and she turned towards Dr. Faea. "Would it be okay if I spent the night here? I don't feel like going back home.." She asked while turning her head to the side in order to wipe a tear from her eye. Before getting an answer, Dawn just went over to the closest bed next to Christian and laid down upon it. She rested her head on her arms and watched her friend as he rested. She was slowly falling asleep.

Cori, still with her head buried in her arms, heard a voice approach her. It wasn't the guards since none of them would even try to speak to her, she recognized the voice and it was Seth. She didn't want to look at him. After all, she was still angry about her mothers diary entries she had read about their relationship and how it ended. Plus once captured, the vampires seized all of her belongings and she hadn't gotten them back yet. There were photo albums and other trinkets in her duffel bag, along with a few weapons she found to be of use to her through her travels. The sound of metal creaking scared her and made her jump. Seth was able to open the cage door, and then he asked her name.

Cori finally looked up at the larger Lycan, "Cori.. Cori Rae." She was still a little anxious to approach Seth about her mother, but she thought that maybe he could figure it out by her last name and the weird set of questions she had asked him earlier. She still sat there in the corner of her cage and fiddled with the ring on a chain that she wore around her neck and tucked under her shirt. Her mother kept it in a locked box hidden in her closet. Cori had found it after the attack and it came with a note from her mother, "One day, you will discover the power behind this ring. It will help you out later on in life." She never understood what it meant and so far the ring has just been a ring to her.

Vladimir had arrived at the council's meeting room. The other elders were already there and ready to begin the meeting. It was short and was mostly about their numbers improving and the newborns status. Everything seemed fine until one of the oldest members of the council mentioned the two newest Lycans, Cori and Christian. "They both need to be trained and prove their worth. I think we should put them to the test and have them battle it out at the end of the week, when we have our dogfights. Only this won't be a fight to the death, just a test of strength and control. Seth will train them both and make sure they are well-prepared." The other council members all nodded and agreed, with that Vladimir looked at the guards standing by the hallway door and motioned for them to let Seth know.

User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Seth Blackfire
User Image

"Thats a pretty name." The Lycan said with a nod. He narrowed his eyes or a moment in though thinking that the name sounded famliar but he couldn't place his finger on her last name. He was just about to speak when a pair of vampires entered the basement. Seth went to them rather than have them come to him or any closer to Cori. They started wispering in the Lycan's ear telling him about the plans the council had made. Only one week? I'm going to have my work cut out for me. Seth thought to himself then told the guard to inform the council, or at least Vladmir, that he understood his orders then sent them on their way.

The Lycan made his way back into Cori's cage. "These vampires don't understand our kind. They always want to rush our ways." Seth thought aloud seating himself on her bed. "By the way I think that you would like to know that your things will be returned to you shortly." Her bag would infact be given to her new master then she would choose what to do with the items within. Knowing Dawn he had a good feeling that she would give Cori her things right away. "I'm sorry things went the way they did. I was going to tell you that you should flee the city just as my master entered. Our kind is treated somewhat well here and they keep us fed but this just isn't the place for most of our kind." Seth looked at her sadly. He had never been very good at lieing to someone for their own good so he had a nack for sounding harsh.

"To answer you last question before we were inturupted. I don't have to wear a collar because my master knows that I am loyal without one. I wouldn't say that he trusts me but he knows that I owe him and that I am willing to do as he asks." Knowing that the next week would be hell for her the large Lycan wanted her to feel as comfortable as possible. "Is there anything else I can do for you tonight young one? Do you have any more questions or need anything?"

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Vladimir Rosario & Dawn Serenity

User Image
        It disappointed Cori when her last name didn't make Seth think of her mom. Cori was about to speak but then two of the guards had come down to speak to him and she was curious about what they were talking about. Being a purebred werewolf came in hand when she needed to gather information. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the conversation. She heard something about training her and the boy from the clinic for some kind of fight. Cori was unsure about what any of that meant but she knew she'd find out sooner or later. Seth continued on talking and trying to explain to her about the situation she's been put in. He also explained why he doesn't have to wear a collar, maybe there was a way to convince Dawn to let her go without a collar just like Seth. Though, she would probably try to escape once the collar was off of her. He offered to help her if she needed or wanted to ask him anything and she was curious about this fight. "What was that about?" she asked referring to the previous conversation between Seth and the vampires.

Dawn was still in the clinic. She had fallen asleep on the bed next to Christians. She was exhausted from everything that had happened today. As for Vladimir, he waited in the meeting room for the guards to come back; once they arrived and informed the council they completed their task Vladimir stood to leave. He nodded at his fellow council members and left the room, taking his guards with him. The three of them approached the clinic, Vladimir had a feeling Dawn was still inside and he wanted the guards to move the new lycan to his new cell for when he wakes up. Vladimir was thinking about taking in another servant, plus it would definitely anger Dawn which would be a plus for him. It also meant he would have leverage to keep her to her word about committing. When they arrived at the clinic, the door was still open and he could already see both Christian and Dawn resting on the clinic beds.

Vladimir motioned towards the lycan and the two guards both lifted a side of the bed and carried it down the hall. They would keep him strapped in until they could get a collar on him tomorrow morning. Vladimir walked up to his daughter and scooped her into his arms. He proceeded to walk towards home. Once inside, he brought Dawn into her room and laid her down. He left her to rest as he went to his room to do the same.User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Seth Blackfire
User Image

Seth looked the younger Lycan over for a moment then spoke. "The counsel, who is by the way the vampires who rule this city, have dicided that they are going to test me. I have been tasked with training both you and the boy I just turned to do battle with one another. You will not fight to the death mind you but you will battle hard. I have one week starting tomarrow to train you both." Seth shook his head in thought. "I would have liked at least a month to train each of you not one week for both."

Just as the Lyacn finished speaking two vampire guards passed by and handed a sleeping Lycan on a gurny to two other Lycan's to be placed in a cage. Christan slept soundly for the last time in his life twitching slightly as he dreamed. "And now the boy has the unfortante pleasure to join our kind." Seth knew that his kind was very powerful but also reconized that when not using the abilitys that they had their lives were more difficult than any other race. Unable to every get a restful sleep and constantly wanted to fight with one another to try to get on top and stay on top made being a Lycan a hard and unactractive prospect.

"Cori Rae, how long have you been a Lycan? I hope you don't mind me asking. I don't often get a chance to meet on of our kind that has been like us for more than a few years." Seth sniffed the air. "And even less often to I meet another pureblooded Lycan."

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image

Cori couldn't believe what she was hearing, "So what you're saying is, I have to fight just to amuse some stupid bloodsuckers?!" she wanted to be sure she heard him correctly. She was breathing deeply, just from the look in her eyes it was obvious that she was full of anger. She was startled by the return of the vampires, who were now bringing down the boy from before. She felt bad for him, she then remembered it was Seth who had to change him. That added to her resentment towards him. Once the vampires left, she heard Seth speak once more. It was about her being a Lycan, not one of her favorite subjects. In fact, it's a very touchy subject for her to talk about. But she answered her best without showing her true emotions. "Almost 10 years.. My first change was when I was 13 years old.." Cori thought back to that night, she remembered it as if it was yesterday. She had just turned thirteen with her twin sister, Carolyn. Their mother, Laurie, was about to cook breakfast the morning after and saw Cori eating raw meat from the refrigerator. Cori was confused about her sudden appetite changes and constant wierd cravings. What she wasn't aware of was that night was the full moon. All of her senses that day were enhanced. It wasn't until later that night that she realized what was going on. She had always heard urban legends about werewolves and was extremely shocked when she turned into one that night. The change was immensely painful and Cori was unable to remember anything from that night. The next morning, she woke up in her living room, her clothes were all gone and she was covered in blood. Her senses were still enhanced like the day before and instantly she knew it wasn't her blood. She followed the bloody trail around her house and saw both her mother and sister torn apart in her bedroom. She has flashbacks of that one night that she still can't fully remember. Cori tries to block it out and pretend like it never happened. But whenever she thinks about it or talks about it she always gets so depressed and it's very obvious because she just spaces out with a sad look on her face. She didn't want to inform Seth about herself until she knew for sure that he was really her father. She just needed to look through her mothers diary again.

Dangerous Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Seth Blackfire
User Image

Seth nodded listening to talk. "I'm sorry for asking young one, your first change is always the hardest. Many of our kind don't survive it. That's why there are so few of us purebreds." The Lycan didn't add the fact that he knew that she would have killed the ones close to her. It was always hard to remember those days. In a way though Seth envied her. He wouldn't say so aloud knowing that she would take it the wrong way or not understand though. Seth envied her for her memories for the large Lycan had none. His past was gone along with many other things in his life.

Deciding change the subject Seth spoke again. "Unfortunelly yes you will have to fight. Part of it is for there amusement, that is true. But more than that it is a test for me. Exactaly what they want to prove I don't know. The council may wish to make me look incompetent in order to harm Vladmir's reputation as a leader and as a keeper for his 'pet'." Seth shook his head. "It's not the first time this has happened. Last time though it was to show Dawn how dangerous our kind, and how dangerous I am."

The Lycan was considered the Alpha and for good reason. He had never lost a fight a Vampire and Lycan kind alike. He even won battles without entering his wolf form. He was both feared and respected by the Lycan's however most vampires still looked down on him however disliked being in a room with him without their own Lycan there. Vladmir was the only exemption to that rule.

Seth stood up from her bed and looked at her. "Make sure you don't call them blood suckers to their face young Cori,"[/color] he warned, "They tend to take it a bit personally." The Lycan smiled to himself for a moment thinking that she and Dawn would get along very well. They both seemed to dislike vampires equally. "Here, he tossed her a small iron key, "Don't try to leave here but there is no need to have you locked up like a rabid dog." Seth could smell that she was a good person and saw no reason that she shouldn't have her own key to her cage. The next day He would need to give Dawn a key to her cage as well. "Try to get some sleep. If you need anything I'll be in the cage next door. Just knock before you come in." With that the Lycan turned and left her cage and went back to his to lay down for the night.

Hallowed Mage

5,100 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Dawn Serenity

User Image
        Hours passed by and Dawn had finally awoken, it was early morning which meant that barely any of the vampires would be awake. She crept out of her room as silent as a ninja and peeked into her fathers room. He was still sleeping, so much of her wanted to try to kill him right then and there but she knew that she might be the one dying in that fight. She knows how much it amuses him to torture her with his powers. So she closed his bedroom door and snuck out of their chambers. Peering around the corners before turning onto them, she noticed that there were no guards in front of the lycans cage entrance. Dawn remembered to grab the young lycan girl's personal effects, not before being nosy about the new girl. It's sad but true to say that Dawn read the diary that she had and learned about her mother's past, there was also a description of a lover who also was the girls father. To Dawn's imagination, it sounded a lot like Seth.

Dawn walked into the caged area and noticed Cori was sleeping, her cage was unlocked and opened just a bit. She wanted to speak to Seth first, so she approached his cage door which was usually left open and unlocked. "Seth, it's me, Dawn. I need to speak to you." She wanted to run the diary past him first, she felt like it was something that he needed to see even if it wasn't hers to show. She couldn't help but notice Christian in the cage next to Seth's and Cori's. This hurt her quite a lot and was apparent in her eyes. But she tried not to let it show.

Dangerous Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Seth Blackfire
User Image

Seth was awake almost as soon as Dawn spoke. He sat up quickly and after seeing Dawn he stood and brushed off his clothes. He placed his hat on his head then turned to her With his head bowed slightly.

"You are up early young master. What brings you here at this time of day?" he asked crossing one hand over his chest and bowing his head in respect. He looked at her closely and sniffed the air. I smell, pity, no some kind of sadness, coming from her. The Lycan had a feeling that she was blaming herself for what happened to the boy even though he was the one that carried out the act of changing him.

Seth remembered that several vampires had noticed that boy before however and were interested in having him be there guard dogs. It was not unheard of for a vampire to choose a human to make their pet however it didn't happen often. The boy was lucky though that he was now left with an owner who wouldn't mistreat him and who might actually care for him. Cori on the other hand had something else entirely to work on.

Christain would have the problem of learning about his new world from scrach where Cori would only have to learn her new place in this world, and then both of them would need to battle one another for training to, as Cori put it, impress some blood suckers. Seth looked over Dawn again and noticed a bag on her that smelled like Cori. I wonder what she needs to speak to me about. Does it have to do with the young one? He asked himself but stayed silent waiting for his young master to tell him what she needed.

Hallowed Mage

5,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Dawn Serenity

User Image
        Dawn looked from side to side, to make sure that neither young lycans were awake or listening. She didn't want Cori to know what she was about to show Seth and she didn't want Christian to think she was just the type of girl who airs out people's secrets. She walked into Seth's cage and pulled out the diary. "You need to read this.." All of a sudden Dawn heard a rustling coming from Cori's cage, this signaled to her that the young lycan girl was about to awaken and Dawn didn't want to be there when she woke up. Dawn dropped the rest of her belongings with Seth and left the lycan's area without another word.

It seemed to be a coincidence that Cori had started waking up as soon as Dawn had left the room and went back up the stairs. It wasn't, but Cori was hoping to make it seem like it. She was already wide awake and just pretending to be asleep while the young vampire was visiting. She didn't fully awaken, she knew Seth had her mothers journal and was hoping he would read it and reveal to her if he is who she thinks he is.

User Image

Dangerous Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
((Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while. been busy as well as suffering from a little bit of writers block lol. I'll do my best to post tomarrow.))

Hallowed Mage

5,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
((It's okay. I am too. I was thinking of making a private rp just us for Cori's past or Seth's past leading up to Cori. What do you think?))

Dangerous Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
((Sure it would most likely be a bit short and it could basicly be what Seth reads in the jounal. I do have ideas for this rp however its just trying to get to them that its the tough part lol))

(((((Oh I just had a fun idea for this one as well. I'll fill you in later)))))

Hallowed Mage

5,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
((Pm me the ideas and we can try to work them into the story and I'm going to send you a link to the private rp. I think I'm going to redo this one into a private thread since it seems only you and I are a part of this now. The nurse chick seemed to have abandoned us. Just get back to me when you aren't busy with the Guard.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games