Dangerous Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Seth Blackfire
User Image

Seth could see that Dawn was afraid of what she had seen, however he was unsure if that fear was only to the rabid dogs down in the pit, or if some of that fear was aimed towards him. Regardless the Lycan was used to that look. Even some of the older vampires feared the Lycans because of their strength even when they were in there human form. Seth breathed deeply now that he was home. He wasn't ever treated really well here however he knew he was treated better than a lot of the other Lycans in the area.

He couldn't help but wonder what was going though Dawn's head as they walked. Seth knew that Vladimir wouldn't be happy with her seeing as Dawn was out later than he remember her ever being out. Plus he had found her in the basement. The basement was off limits for the very reasons that Dawn had found out that night. The Lycans even saw vampires as a food item when they were in that state. Plus the entire arena was falling apart. The strange thing was that hearing her voice down there had made him feel even more at home. He could smell the fear on her the entire way to her room.

The Lycan could also smell Vladimir's anger before he reached the door. He wasn't used to lying to his master however he would try for Dawn's sake. After all, nothing made him feel worse than watching her mind be bent out of her control. "My master," he started bowing his head like a loyal dog, "I am sorry for the late arival. On her way her she passed by the basement, one of the cages came lose and one of the lesser muts," Seth was of course refering to a simple, and mindless, werewolves, escaped and dragged her back down the stairs.

Seth then looked at Dawn and his eyes flared. For just a moment the animal hidden within him was visable to her. He was careful that he hat was in the way of his eyes for just a moment so that Vladimir wouldn't see as he gave her a quick wink. "The young master was to afraid to even scream, she was lucky that I could hear the mutt and smell her as I passed. I took the liberty of feeding the dog to the others for trying to harm her Master." He finished with a bow of his head.

Thankfully when the dogs were trying to get at Dawn one of them had died and was being eaten as he spoke. Also it wasn't unusal for weres to play with their food first which would explain the lack of tears in her flesh or clothes.
User Image

Faea Maria Ross Vampire Doctor

Faea had fallen asleep in her desk chair when all of a sudden she heard some one wake up. Fluttering her eyes open rubbing them with one hand and seeing the young boy Christian. "Wheres Dawn?" He asked concern in her voice. "Ah well thats a good question I believe she went to her room. I'll get her" Faea said standing up. "Oh if you want to clean up theres a bathroom right there and I'll try and get some food for you" Faea said a smile on her face before walking out of the door. Humming to herself as she closed the door and saw Dawn, Vladmir and Seth who was a lycan. "I don't mean to disturb anything Sir" Faea said a smile on her face. Looking at Dawn "Your friend's awake he is looking for you" Faea said a smile on her face. "Seth how have you been?" Faea said then turning to the Lycan.

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Vladimir Rosario & Dawn Serenity

User Image

Dawn was really afraid her father wouldn't believe Seth and would torture her some more. But weird enough Vladimir smiled at the Lycan and nodded in thanks. He then proceeded to give her a look which she knew meant to get inside and go to her room, but then Dr. Faea approached the trio. "Sorry Doctor, but Dawn needs to rest. Now get inside." With that, Dawn looked back at the Doc and then to Seth, "Good night, thanks Doc. Tell Christian I'll see him later. Thanks again, Seth." She walked past her father and ran straight to her room where she slammed the door. Falling onto her bed, she was deep in thought about all the events that had happened to her today. It was hectic, and she knew tomorrow was not going to be any better.

Vladimir waved off Dr. Faea and motioned for Seth to join him inside. "Thank you for saving Dawn, I have another mission for you. So please, come in and take a seat." Vladimir closed to door behind Seth and went to get them both something to drink. He got himself a warm mug of fresh O-positive and got Seth some ice cold water. "Now tell me, Seth. Before we move onto other business, how was your previous mission? Did you kill the rebels that lurked outside our walls?" He was very impressed with how willing Seth seemed to be with killing whomever he was sent after, even if it's another Lycan. Which is why Vladimir never bothered with him to wear a collar.

Dangerous Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Seth Blackfire
User Image

Seth gave a tip of his hat to Faea as to say hello, however he did not speak. He knew that Vladimir wouldn't get angry with him for speaking to her, but he didn't want to be rude to his master after he already waved her away. Dawn had run off to quickly for him to say goodnight or anything else so he just let it go. He accepted his glass of water from Vladimir and sat down slowly in his usual seat when he was speaking to his master. The chair was near the fire looking away from the door. When Seth sat there it would let him smell who ever entered the room and see the reaction on Vladimirs face to the person who entered. Also he had placed it there so that anyone who came in would have to wait for their eyes to ajust to the light from the fire.

The Lycan had long learned the different smells that the many residents who may vist Vladimir, as well as the smells that came off of them when they were feeling a different way. Attraction let off certain pheramones to try to attract the other person, fear always kicked in his predatory instincts, and anger was one that was strange. The smells to him was like a lit flame. Right now Vladimir smelled calm, a rapid change from his anger towards Dawn just a little while ago. Dawn still smelled angry at his master, however Seth was used to that. Seemed like she was always angry about something.

Seth was actually glad that he had been on a mission for his master that day. He had really liked Alexandria and had even gotten it into his head that one day Vladimir was going to change her into a vampire himself. Instead something had happend that even Vladimir hadn't wanted to share with Seth. One day all was fine and well between the two of them, and the next Seth could still smell the sadness on his master as well as the lingering scent of Alexandia's body being burnt.

When the Lycan thought about it he relized that his master had that scent of sadness on him again tonight. Seth however knew that this wasn't his place to speak on those things so instead he took a long drink from his water and looked at his master from under the brim of his hat. Taking the hat off and setting it on one knee Seth began his report. "The rebels were not hard to find master. They were not expecting any one to be on to them this early in the game." Seth took another sip of his water before speaking again. The group consisted of three hunters and a few other humans. However it smelled like one of your kind had been there not to long ago. Seth had a feeling that one vampire in the city had his alligence else-were, however he would allow his master to draw his own ideas and act as his master ordered him. "I didn't need even need to change to kill two of the hunters. They never knew what hit them. The third was sloppy and dropped his gun, he continued after another sip. Talking this much always made his throat a bit dry.

One human was left after I finished off the others. I wounded his leg and followed him a few miles from the city. The boy was no more than 15 but he could run. He had no idea I was following." Seth finished his water and put an ice cube in his mouth chewing it quickly with hardly a sound. "I followed him to a small outpost. I killed every one inside but found this letter containing information on the city and its location as well as some information that no human should know outside this city. as he spoke about the letter he pulled it from his coat still in an envelope with a wax seal holding it shut. Seth waited for his master to pick up the note before continuing. "I also found this Master." The Lycan reached into his coat again and pulled out a long chain with a pendent on it. "I think it was to be a message to you." The Lycan was actually worried about giving this to his master. The chain and pendent had belonged to Alexandria before she died. Seth had only seen it once but it still smelled like her.
User Image

Faea nodded her head and made her way back to her room putting a hand up to her mouth as she yawned. Faea opened the door and saw Christian sleeping. Faea sighed pulling out a clean blanket and drapping it over the boy a smile on her face. Looking around Faea cleaned up a bit she was exhausted for some reason. When she went out into the town it usually did exhaust her. With a sigh Faea walked back to her bedroom changing into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top on. Streching and then climbing into bed. "Good Night faea" Faea muttered to herself closing her eyes her head laying down on a soft bed of pillows.

OOC-Sorry this is so short I've been having writes block all week :/

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

User Image

Vladimir was pleased to hear about the rebels being killed. Even more that Seth had retrieved information that could prove to be useful. But instead it made him remember things he wished not to. Just the sight of the pendent that he knew belonged to Alexandria, only because he was the one that gave it to her, made Vladimir extremely irritable. He stood up and looked Seth right in the eyes, his expression was stern but behind his eyes was a hint of sadness. "Bury it, burn it, do something with it. Just get it out of my sight!" Vladimir was now pissed off. He didn't want any part in this conversation anymore. He knew Seth could show himself out and he walked to his bedroom to sleep it off, punching the wall near his bed in the process.

The loud banging woke Dawn up and she looked around, groggy and confused. She got up and tip toed to her door, creaking it open she peeked into the living area to only see Seth sitting there, he seemed to be holding something but since she had just woke up she couldn't quite figure out what it was. Dawn figured her father must have been mad at something because she knew Seth wouldn't do anything to damage the property that his masters resided in. Dawn opened the door halfway and stood in the doorway, "You know you can stay here instead of going back to the cages.. We still have the guest room down the hall." she whispered, not wanting her dad to hear about her seeing everything.

Dangerous Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Seth Blackfire
User Image

The Lycan had a feeling that something like this micht happen so he didn't react to his anger right away. Instead Seth sat for a moment in the quiet. His sharp hearing had already picked up both Vladimir's fist smashing though a wall as well as Dawn's soft footsteps coming towards him. He quicky put away the pendent as the young vampire spoke. Part of him felt like he should give the pendent to her, seeing as it belonged to her mother however he had a feeling that at some point is master would see it.

Seth stood as she told him about the guest room putting his hat back on his head. He looked at her and for just a moment his breath stopped. Her hair slightly ruffed from sleep she looked almost just like her mother. The Lycan recovered quickly with a breif smile. "Thank you my lady." He said quietly with a small bow, I'm honored that you would offer this dog a place in your home, however, at least for this night, I think it may be better for me to stay away for until your father calls on me himself."

Without waiting on a responce he took a step towards her and ruffed up her hair like he used to when she was younger. He knew she hated it when he did that back then but at that moment he couldn't help himself. "Sleep well tonight young Firestarter." He opened the door and closed it without much of a noise and walked towards the basement. On his way there he remembered something.

He passed up the basement then entered the doctors office. He smelled a human in the back of the office but didn't see the doctor anywhere. However he could smell the unmistakeable scent of stawberries. For his nose the smell was almost overwhleming. Seth reached into his coat and pulled out an old book. Seth set it on the desk and turned to leave.

The book was a folklore book that covered many different supernatural beings inculdeing lore on vampires and Lycans. Much of the book was wrong about the true nature of these beings however the Lycan knew that the doctor was always intrested in seeing what humans thought aobut those things.

Finally Seth went down to the basement and to his old cage. He usually slept in the guest room or on his usual chair in Vladmir's home however his cage was still a home for him. It was the first cage int he basement so that no one could go in or out without his knowing. He nodded to the vampire who ran the gate at night who shut the door behind him. Seth ingnored him even as he heared the vampire scoff that the pet was out int he dog house for the night.

Being a Lycan was going to make it hard to sleep as it always did for his kind. However it was harder for hm. The wolf blood make it hard to have a good nights sleep plus it was harder because he usually had strange dreams that he thought may be some of his memories however he could never remember them when he woke. This is going to be a long night. the Lycan thought to himself as he laid down on the stone bed.

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dawn Serenity

User Image

Dawn was having trouble sleeping while Vladimir had been sleeping well into the morning. Dawn decided to give up and start walking to the clinic. She had a job to do anyway, since that's where her father told her to go every day from now on. It felt as if she was being babysat, but at least Christian would be there. As she was walking to the clinic, she saw two guards carrying Christian by his arms towards the direction of the cells where all the humans, who will be trained to become vampires, stayed. Dawn's eyes widened and she felt extremely protective of him. "LET HIM GO!" she lunged at the two vampires and the guard was already ready to block her. He swatted her in the face with the back of his hand which flung her against the wall. Without saying another word, they continued to walk away. Dawn would have gone after them but she knew her father would have probably done something worse to her or even Christian. She really didn't want this life for him, she didn't even want it for herself. Dawn proceeded to the clinic, where she sat on the stool, still covering her now bruised cheek with her right hand.
User Image

"How dare they, uh the guards are unbearable in the morning" Faea muttered kneeling down cleaning up the mug where they had smashed it to wake Faea up. Dawn's going to kill me oh dear oh dear Faea thought to herself throwng the pieces of glass into the garbage can she had noticied a book on her desk when she woke up this morning she had assumed it was from Seth and so far she loved it. I'll have to thank him later but first I need to change Faea thought to herself looking at her clothes under her doctor robe thing and she was still wearing her pajama's. Faea walked to the back and changed into a pair of jeans and a jacket as she rubbed her head that was bugging her from when the guards came in. Walking back out with a new coffee mug in hand with blood in and saw Dawn sitting in a stool a hand up to her cheek.

"I take it you saw the guards then?" Faea asked retrieving an ice bag and handing it to Dawn. "They barged in here this morning and took him I tried to stop them but they wouldn't hear it" Faea said remembering hearing the glass break then getting up and seeing the guards surronding Christian. "If its any consulation to you he kept saying your name asking where you were" Faea said putting the ice pack on her knee as she sat down in her chair. "But how's your father this morning? and how are you?" Faea asked looking at Dawn closely.

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

User Image

Dawn didn't feel so responsive. She just sat on the stool, staring at Christian's old bed with the ice pack up against her cheek. She hated the guards more than her father right now. She couldn't stand to be here, if one of them got injured then she would have to sit and watch the Doc heal them while Dawn wished them to just die. That is how bad of a mood she is in this morning. She also felt like causing some trouble, but she couldn't while the Doc is around since she was actually supposed to stay within the Doc's sights until curfew tonight. So instead of staying she just got up without saying a word and tried to walk fast out the door, hoping the Doc wouldn't follow her. Dawn planned on visiting Seth down in the basement, she walked down the hall not looking back at the clinic. But when she saw the guard at the basement door, she concentrated on a flower vase across the hall and it burst into flames. That distracted the guards enough to walk away from their post. Dawn was able to sneak down the stairs and she found another open stairwell that wasn't there before. It looked to lead to a back area where you could walk around all the cages without getting mauled by a bunch of Lycans. She looked in each of the cages, most of them were still sleeping and some were out on the main floor. After searching for a while she found Seth's cage. "Psst.. Seth, wake up." When he didn't wake up the at the first try she looked around his cage. She didn't quite know everything about him so maybe there were some clues. His cage looked more civilized then the others, it was like a person lived here and not a wolf. Dawn noticed a pendant hanging out of his pocket near the cage bars. It looked familiar, but she needed a closer look. So she proceeded to try to reach her arm through the bar and grab the pendant without waking up the Lycan.

In the meantime, Vladimir was just waking up. He must have been pretty upset last night to sleep in later than usual. He got up and checked in Dawn's room, it seemed like she had already left to go work in the clinic. Now was time to start his daily routine. First he would check on the humans that they will be training to be newborns. He walked down the hall and actually ran into Christian and the two guards who were taking him. Vladimir relieved the guards and decided he would take the boy down there himself. But then he got an idea, he has all of these Lycans, he doesn't need to capture anymore. In fact, he can start making them. But to do this, he needed a clean and stable environment. He grabbed Christian hard by the arm and brought him back to the clinic. "Dr. Faea.." but then he noticed Dawn wasn't there. He was confused so he continued, "Two things; one, where is my daughter? And two, I want you to keep this boy in the back room. I have something big planned for him." He looked at the boy, who looked scared out of his mind. He was just brought into this new world and had no idea what was going on.

[EDITED!!]
User Image

Faea had turned her eyes off Dawn for a couple of minutes and the next thing when she looked up she was gone. "Ah um oh this... this isn't good some babysitter I am" Faea muttered slamming her hand into her face than standing up and looking up and down the hallway. Oh this is going to be a bad day already please don't let me lose my job ahhhh Faea thought as she started getting nervous. "Maybe she went to see Seth ah hopefully" Faea muttered walking back into the clinic pinching the bridge of her nose. Faea jumped when she heard Vladimir come walking in with Christian. Christian had the wide eyed looked and Faea felt bad for him she truly did. "Well she came in she had gotten in a scuffle with a guard and I gave her an ice pack and looked down for a second then she was gone I have no idea where she went sir" Faea said scratching her head. "I think she was a little in shock with seeing Christian getting dragged down" Faea said and stared at Christian.

Faea grabbed the boys arm dragging him to the back where she had a spare room. "Here are some clothes and theres a shower take your time getting clean you'll be alright" Faea said a smile on his face as she handed him some of her brothers old clothes and watched him wander into the bathroom slamming the door shut. Faea walked back out to where Vladimir was and took a sip out of her mug. "Sir if you don't mind me asking are you alright you hand is a little bruised" Faea asked noticing the bruise on his knuckle. Did he punch a wall or something Faea thought to herself.

OOC-Sorry this took so long I'm having the worst writers block and this took me literally all day to think of.

Dangerous Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Seth Blackfire
User Image

The Lycan was a light sleeper as it was however at the moment he was in the middle of a dream. What exactally he was dreaming he wasn't even sure. One moment he could se himself in agony as the blood of the wolf first ran though his body and he next, he was putting someone else though the same pain. Later the flash of a sword as it almost gutted him and later a gun flash as it blasted though his sholder.

Seth figured that his memories were all flooding into his mind at once. However one part was clear but didn't make any sence to him. He saw himself in a room and Vladmir pointing into a room. In the room he saw a human laying down. The human was a boy not much younger than Dawn looked. Right around 17. Dawn herself was in the room being held back by two guards keeping her still.

Seth reached the boy and was ordered by Vladmir to turn the boy. Seth could hear Dawn yelling his name and begging him to stop. The Lycan felt torn, he was being ordered by his master to do this but Dawn's voice was making him want to stop. Finally he heard Dawn yell the boys name as Seth's wolf fangs buried themselves into the boy. Seth couldn't hear the name but he knew that the name called was the boys. The next thing saw in the dream was as he turned. Dawn wasn't herself.

In Dawn's plcae there was what looked like a giant fire ball with a human shape in the center. Seth actually felt the fear grow inside him then pain as he burst into flames. As he lit on fire Seth shot up from his stone bed suddenly with sweat coating his face. He looked around confused with his heart running at a million miles a minute. After a moment he calmed down a bit and saw Dawn reaching though his cage.

The pendent had fallen from his pocket as he sat up just before Dawn could get a hold of it. "Dawn!" he said in suprized to see her. "Give me a moment." He said as he stood up and almost stepped on the penent. The Lycan picked it up and walekd to the sink washing his face off and then putting is coat back on. "Do you need me young master?" He asked her as he put his hair back into low pony tail before he put his hat back on.

Well too late to try to hide the pendent from her. The Lycan thought to himself. Seth decided that he might try to explain the pendent and may even give it to her later. However he ws still a little worried about how she may react.

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

User Image

Vladimir was certainly angry that Dawn had wandered off again, but his plan would ensure that she did what he wanted without having to use his powers on her. He was glad that Dawn was pissed off from seeing Christian being taken away, but she would be even more angry once she sees what is in store for her human friend. Vladimir decided to wait in the clinic for his daughter to arrive again. Today was the day, his plan will go in action immediately. The doctor asked if his hand was alright, since he hasn't had any blood between last night and this morning his hand was still bruised from punching the wall before he went to bed. That reminded him of the pendant of Alexandria's that Seth had found, which just made Vladimir feel more tense. "I'm fine, nothing a mug of blood can't fix. Could you prepare some for me, please?" the kind words were strained coming from him, he wasn't used to being so nice but it wasn't Dr. Faea's fault that Dawn was rebeling. It was his own fault. He just put the responsibility on the doctors shoulders without explaining the situation fully. So he couldn't penalize her for that.

Dawn was surprised by Seth's awakening. She saw the pendant falling and how Seth almost crushed it under his boot. He got up with the pendent in his hand and put it away. After he was done getting ready, Dawn remembered why she was down here. She had been upset earlier about the guards taking Christian. "Yeah, I was just wondering if you could just hang out today? Maybe help me with a little issue I have right now?" She hoped that since he was close to her father that he could convince him to let Christian go, but what she didn't know is what her father really had planned.
User Image

Faea nodded her head there was something bothering Vladimir but she wasn't going to ask or push the matter it just wasn't right or to her at least. Faea started humming under her breathe as she grabbed a mug and walked to a room where she had a fridge full of blood. Grabbing a random bag and pouring it slowly into the mug and then threw the wrapper out and walked back out to where Vladimir. "Oh you can take a seat sir I'm just going to check on him you know" Faea said as she opened the door and saw him sitting there looking around. Faea closed the door quietly and then returned sitting in her chair.

OOC-Sorry about not posting Superbowl weekend so i was busy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces