Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
It is the year 2024, a post-apocalyptic era. Vampires have taken over most of Europe's main cities. Humans still inhabit these places but are very scarce and have to hide at night in fear of being taken and never seeing their families again. Let's put our main focus on an important clan at this time, a secret clan that's hidden deep within Vatican City, Italy. There's still a pope and the church, except it's not how it used to be. They worship the vampire's leader, Vladimir Rosario, and they give offerings to save the towns people from home raids that result in the taking of unsuspecting citizens and the murder of everyone else who lives there. This clan is different than any other clans, this clan has made it their goal to breed the strongest and most talented humans and train their offspring to be even stronger; then they will turn them on their 18th birthday and they will officially be apart of their new upcoming army of newborns. Newborns thirst for blood and are kept in an academy during the day and then at night while the human children are in class they can hunt. They are kept in this academy until they have grown and are strong enough to be needed.

Within this clan though, there are humans, lycans, and the occasional hunter who has wandered into their territory without backup. This clan keeps them in different sections of the city and use some for breeding, some for food, and the lycans in specific as protectors for the vampires who like to go outside the city. They keep their lycans on a tight leash, with a mystical collar that keeps them in their animal-like form and under the control of their master.

Every vampire in the clan has a purpose, especially those who have a special ability that separates them from the rest. Which are you, and what is your purpose?

Or are you a human captive, a hunter, or a lycan? If so, then how did you come to be in this clan and what will you do now?

These questions can only be answered by you, the writers.

Let the games begin!

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
There are a few rules:

o1. I am god and can kick you out if you break the rules.
o2. Three strikes and you're out.
o3. Please be at least semi-lit, which to me is at least a paragraph (3-5 sentences) at most about five paragraphs or more. More is better.
o4. PG-17 Yes, I mentioned breeding but that doesn't mean we can go into details, we do have to abide by the Gaia ToS. Please use a time skip to infer that the deed was done. smile
o5. No god-modding, or power playing! It's unfair for others.
o6. No killing others player without permission, and if you do so I need a PM from both of you saying it's okay.
o7. Have fun! I don't want this to die.
o8. If you have any suggestions on how to make this better, please PM me.
o9. Please PM all profiles to me with the title of your class. (Vampire, Human, or Lycan.)

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The main class will be the vampires, and I mean full vampires not newborns, here is the profile skeleton:

Full name:
Alias (if any):
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance: (Please include either a RL photo or an anime one. Though I perfer RL.)
Special Powers:

Accepted Vampires:

Head vampires: (the leaders of the clan.)
-
Dawn Serenity
Full name: Vladimir Rosario
Alias (if any): Just Sir, unless he's being spoken to by another leader then he my be called by his first name.
Personality: Vladimir isn't a kind vampire, he can be pretty cruel. If you betray him, he will make it ten times worse on you. He can't stand rejection either, he's used to getting what he wants since he's the main head vampire.
Bio: During the apocalypse, Vladimir thought it would be a good plan to start taking over the humans most popular cities. And what better city to take over for world domination than the Vatican? Now he has the pope and the church bowing down to him and his brethren. He's killed many to get this far but his most regretful kill was a woman, Alexandria Serenity, a human woman who accepted him even though he had tortured her race and enslaved them. He tried to understand why she would be so kind to him, but then she betrayed him too. She attempted to escape with her 17 year old daughter, Dawn, and in turn he changed her and made her feed off her mother and didn't allow Alexandria to be changed as well. Since then, he's taken the resentful child under his wing as his own daughter, even though she hates him and won't forgive him until he is dead too. But he has his ways to make sure that doesn't happen.
Appearance: Vladimir
Special Powers: Mind control on only the one's he has personally changed.

-
-
-
-

Mystic vampires: (they help the head vampires by using their psychic abilities to determine traitors within their clan and to warn of any incoming intrusions.)
-
-
-
-

Warrior vampires: (the ones who go hunting and gather food for the clan or go wherever they're told to retrieve whatever the head vampire needs them to.)
-
-
-
-

Medicinal vampires: (healers, also they take care of the births of future vampires to be to make sure they are healthy enough to become one.)
-
SexyLifeguard889
Full name: Faea Maria Ross
Alias (if any): None
Personality: Sweet, kind, helpful
Bio: Faea remembers little of her human life all that she remembers is that her family was a bunch of her doctors and thats where her love of helping others started. When Faea was changed she went to her family who practically disowned her and Faea started learning to become a doctor and helps anyone who is in need of it. Well when her family died due to the old age Faea wasnt the one at the funeral. Faea loves to learn and is something of a book nerd and in her spare time reads whenever she can.
Appearance:
User Image
Special Powers: Able to calm a person done when they are in immense pain and able to put a hand on the injury and heal the person hurt with her hand

-
-
-

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The next class will be the newborns, here is the profile skeleton:

Full name:
Alias (if any):
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance: (Please include either a RL photo or an anime one. Though I perfer RL.)
Special Powers:

Accepted Newborns:

-
Dawn Serenity
Full name: Dawn Serenity
Alias (if any): Fire starter (to those who generally make fun of her and dislike her for the special treatment she is given from Vladimir.)
Personality: Dawn is full of hate from when she was changed. She has a hard time listening to authority and is unlike any other newborn. She doesn't thirst for blood like the others, in fact she despises feeding off humans. Though, when she does get a taste of it, she goes into a sort of frenzy that causes her to go on a rampage. Other than that, she can be nice when she wants and is usually nicer towards the humans and lycans than any vampires especially Vladimir or any of the other leaders. She has quite the mouth on her.
Bio: Dawn was born and raised as a human in the clan. Her mother, Alexandria, was fond of the leader and spoke of him as if he was some fallen angel who needed guidance. Her mother was really religious like that. But once Dawn was 17 years old, her mother decided it was time to try to escape. She had been planning this since Dawn was born, but the plan failed. They were caught and Vladimir sentenced Dawn to be changed immediately by his fangs. That way she would have to obey him no matter how much it killed her on the inside. Afterwards, she felt this new need, she was hungry and didn't understand it. So Vladimir brought her mother down to her knees and sliced her between the neck and the shoulder. The scent of blood drove her crazy for the first time and she ravaged her mothers, sucking her dry. There was a slight chance to change her mother too, but Vladimir denied the request and ordered the body to be sent to the furnace. Dawn saved some of her mothers ashes and keeps them in a locket she keeps on her person at all times. Now, she still fights back and is sent to the infirmary constantly. She can't accept her fate as a vampire and still feels like there's a way to get out of this clan and live life on her own.
Appearance: Dawn
Special Powers: Pyrokinesis, she can start fires with her mind and sometimes when her emotions are out of whack, fires will start randomly around her.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Now humans, here is the profile skeleton:
Remember some humans can be hunters just specify in job, also in your bio specify whether or not you've been captured. That helps things so it's not confusing.

Full name:
Alias (if any):
Job: (can be anything from a merchant to a gardener, etc.)
Personality:
Bio:

Accepted Humans:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Now Lycans, here's the profile skeleton:

Full name:
Alias (if any):
Bio:
Alternate Appearance:

Accepted Lycans:
-
Kain Havek
Full name: Seth Blackfire
Alias (if any): Shadow Wolf, The Hound, Dog
Personality: Seth is cold and quiet however he is loyal even to a fault. It has even been said that he would serve without his collar however it's just easier to just wear it. He is kind despite how he seems and is a great listener. He is smart enough to speak but wise enough not to unless the time calls for it.
Bio: He has served Vladimir for as long as he can remember, or at least cares to. He has forgetten much of his past and as a result he has no idea how old he is. He has done much work for Vladimir inculding killing vampires, humans, and even other Lycans at Vladimir's bidding. Despite all this he seems to have a certain liking for Dawn.
Appearance:
User Image
Alternate Appearance:
User Image

-
Dawn Serenity
Full name: Cori Olyvia Rae
Alias (if any): Cor
Personality: Cori is quiet and can be quite angry most of the time. She isn't angry on purpose, it's just the way she copes with her life. She can be nice and welcoming to who she wants to, but if you are on her bad side then it's possible that she will go wolf on you.
Bio: Cori was born to a single mother and grew up with her twin sister in London. She never knew who her father was but has heard stories from her mother about how different he was from other men. The one thing she forgot to mention was that he was a monster, a werewolf to be exact. Cori was born a werewolf while her twin sister was a normal human. When she had reached puberty her abilities had started to show, she could smell things from all over and had a constant craving for raw meat. One night during her first full moon, the wolf took over and she ended up murdering her sister and mother. Waking up the next morning, she saw their bodies, packed her things and ran off. Along with clothes and other equipment, she took her mothers diary which left clues on how to find her unknown father. All she knew was his name, no picture and no description except details on how their relationship had progressed until one night he had disappeared. Cori's spent all this time wandering around Europe to find her father and confront him. She finds herself in Italy, hoping that her search will come to an end.
Appearance: User Image
Alternate Appearance: User Image

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Vladimir Rosario & Dawn Serenity

User Image
Vladimir paced all around the meeting room. He was awaiting the arrival of his other clan leaders, to discuss the daily activities and results of last nights hunt. All of a sudden, he could hear banging coming from the hallway outside the room. Vladimir rushed to the door and looked to the other side, only to see that his guards have caught a feisty vampiress trying to break into the meeting room. Vladimir laughed when he saw it was no other than his daughter, Dawn Serenity, once again she was trying to ambush him in order to avenge her mother. "Stupid girl, don't you ever learn your lesson?" He then used his mind control that he has over her and made her attack the guard that was holding her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Dawn yelled as she could feel no control over her body. Her arms were punching at the guards, her legs were spin kicking at them. But Vladimir made sure she didn't actually harm them, his intent was to aggravate them and have her be beaten while he watched and felt happiness at her misfortune. Finally it got a little out of hand; her right arm was broken, her legs were so tired she couldn't move them, she had a sprained ankle, and she was bruised and bleeding in several places.

Vladimir ordered the guards to stop and to let him take care of the rest, they knew what he meant so they walked away and went back to their scheduled locations. Vladimir walked over to Dawn's limp body and picked her up. "Maybe this time you'll think twice before trying to kill me, of course you can keep trying all you want. You're never going to avenge her." Even though he too missed Alexandria, he mustn't show any sign of weakness as a leader so he always threw it in her face that he will always have control over her and she'll never get revenge. He took her to the infirmary where the usual doctor, Faea, was. He didn't know much of Faea except that she's kind to almost everyone. "I have another one for you." he presented her with Dawn, she was unconscious but it was obvious from her looks that she has been through a whole lot.
User Image

Faea Maria Ross Vampire Doctor

It was a normal day Faea had been reading Les Miserables by Victor Hugo one of her personal favorites when she heard someone come in and looked up and jumped up dropping the book to the ground. "Oh dear" Faea said looking at the girl named Dawn in Vladimir's arms and took her swiftly and gently from his arms taking her to the table and laid her down. Swiftly her eyes scanned over the bruises and noticied several broken bones. Putting her left hand on Dawn's right arm and then watching as her hand turned a silver color as it started healing her arm. "She should be fine Sir" Faea said looking over at Vladimir and moving down the rest of Dawns body double checking everything when she was finished. "Can I ask what happened to Dawn?" Faea asked looking over at Vladimir when she finished pulling her hand off of Dawns ankle and grabbing a blanket from the bottom of the bed she had laid Dawn on and drapped it over her like a mother would do and smiling. Faea loved knowing that she could help people just like her parents had done except when she lost someone that was always the hard part.

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Vladimir Rosario & Dawn Serenity

User Image

Vladimir watched at Dr. Faea healed Dawn's wounds. It always amazed him of her power, it certainly came in handy these days. Especially with so many newborns getting a little out of control lately. He froze when Faea asked him what happened. He didn't feel the need to explain himself, all he said was "Ask her when she wakes up." he turned and started walking away when he quickly turned back around to add one last comment, "I'll be in my quarters, keep her within your sights. I'll pick her up later." With that, he left the infirmary and disappeared in the shadows.

Dawn stirred under the blanket, she was going to come to soon. Her head was pounding and her body ached. After tossing for a bit, her eyes shot open, "b*****d!" she rose up quickly, wincing from her just healed wounds. They were still sore, but nothing life-threatening. She shook it off and looked to see Faea, the doctor who she was used to seeing by now. Dawn figured she was just dropped off her to be healed, "Oh, hey doc! What's new today?" she tried to joke about being in here almost every day. Always with a new excuse. It wasn't like Vladimir could get in trouble for hurting her like this, if it was any other leader they might have already sentenced her to death. But she was of value to him. Dawn didn't care if she was killed, but she knew Vladimir would never let that happen, he always took her to get healed as soon as her beatings were done.

OOC: Les Miserables is one of my favorite musicals. biggrin
User Image

"Yes sir" Faea said quietly watching Vladimir disappear. Faea started humming under her breathe picking her book up and putting it back on her desk and then saw Dawn wake up. "Oh nothing new, just doing my job" Faea said a smile on her face. "Slow your movements down I may be able to heal everything but you look like your in pain" Faea said moving quickly over putting a hand on Dawn's shoulder attempting to limit the amount of pain. "Your father wouldn't tell me what you did but what happened?" Faea asked quietly looking at Dawn and then taking the blanket and folding it up neatly. Faea smiled "Oh and your father also said I was to keep an eye on you and he would return for you later so how have you been" Faea said starting out serious and then smiling at the end as she took a seat. "Are you thirsty I have some human blood in the back if you need it" Faea said looking over at Dawn from her desk.

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Dawn Serenity

User Image

Dawn smiled politely while Dr. Faea was easing her pain. "I attacked the guards supposedly.." she said with slight sarcasm. She couldn't believe it got to the point where she was being assigned a babysitter. 'Anything to keep me in check..' she thought to herself. When Faea asked how she's been, she didn't know how to answer. It's been five years since her mother was killed at her own hands and she still felt the guilt from it. But she would never disclose that information with anyone, not even someone as nice as the Doc. So she just gave her a shrug that usually implied same old stuff, different day. "No thanks, I can't stand the stuff. Besides, I'm not allowed to drink without the proper supervision considering I'm still a newborn." she responded to the doctors offer, feeling a bit thirsty since she had wasted all that energy fighting the guards. But she couldn't drink it herself. She couldn't bring herself to do it.
User Image

"Ahh I see" Faea said sensing the sarcasm as she took a sip out of her mug she had the odd thing of mixing honey and blood together it helped for her anyway "Alright I remember when I was a newborn the whole blood thing I wasn't keen on" Faea said a smile on her face. "Considering my family had been dedicated to help keep blood in the people" Faea said as she looked at the picture of her family on her desk the one thing she had kept out of everything. Faea sighed and she couldn't get the memory of her standing in the kitchen at her house telling her parents and family and then watching them turn away saying she wasn't their daughter they had called her an embaressment to the family name and that she was never to return. "Have your classes been going well?" Faea asked changing the subject pulling herself out of her thoughts putting the photo back on the desk.

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Dawn Serenity

User Image

Dawn avoided the subject of blood and family as soon as it was brought up. She was growing restless; she couldn't stand to be in here anymore, she was getting anxious. She needed to move around, spar someone, just something other than resting. "Do you think I could go? You know, out?" Dawn asked Faea, then an idea came to mind. She remembered the rules about going out to the city, it was still before curfew and it wasn't sunny out at all. Newborns weren't allowed to go out of the base, unless signed out by a full vampire. "Maybe you could just sign me out, just for the afternoon? Please! I've never seen the outside before. Just once?" she pleaded with the doctor. Hoping that she would say yes.
User Image

Fea put her book down looking at Dawn as she thought things through. Ahhh poor thing I do have to go out anyway for something Faea thought to herself.She also knew if Dawn wanted to leave she would have to sign her out "Alright I have to go out anyway just don't get hurt or in trouble I don't want your father coming after me I love my job" Faea said standing up taking off her white coat and grabbing a tan blazer slipping it on and closing the book and returning it to the nearest book shelf and putting a note on her door. "Coming? I can't believe you've never been outside before I find it very nice and peaceful" Faea said of the outside smiling as she waited for Dawn. Ahh time to get fresh air its needed Faea thought to herself lately she had been handling newborns like crazy not that she minded but sometime she just wanted to get out.

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Dawn Serenity

User Image

Dawn quickly got up and rushed to the door of the infirmary. "Alright, I won't get in any trouble." She was just so excited about going out finally. Vladimir would never let her explore outside the clan. Almost every Newborn has been out at least once, but not Dawn. Vladimir was sure she would try to run away or worse make a scene. But she knew better than to do that on Faea's watch. All she wanted to do was meet some friends on the outside, see how much she still has in common with human teenagers and hope that she doesn't see or smell any blood while she's out there, that wouldn't be good for Faea or Dawn. "Let's go!" she motioned toward the door as she opened it and ran to the exit that lead to the outside. "Halt! You know you can't go outside by yourself. Do we need to teach you another lesson?" it was the same guard she attacked earlier. "Well at least this time I'll be able to fight on my own and win!" she sassed back to the guard. She knew she could take him on, but just kept up arguing until Dr. Faea caught up to them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff