Welcome to Gaia! ::

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

User ImageUser Image
Kiren and Lee

Kiren and Lee

Gripping him tighter Kiren kept balling into his chest as she grip tighten with each movement he made. " Yes you do need friends an I won't let go till you calm down, so much negativity balled up inside you. your not even calm at all!" Unburring her face she gazed up at Jaa as tears rolled down her face. " it doesn't matter how you see it. I still care about you! Kiren's bawling became worse as she started to hyperventilate.her hands started to warm up as orange flame rose from her fingertips, with unstable emotions her being became unstable as her hands become engulfed in fire.

Lee stared at Florian, her cloths were to baggy for her as she watched him eye her. Glancing back at herself then back at him she blushed as the comment stung her." n....n.....no....I am not a child!" Grabbing Florian she wrapped her tiny lanky arms around his waste as she his her face into his chest. her icy cold body felt his tired burning body as she snuggled into him. " meanie...it's not fair, just cause I revert to a child after using a small portion of my full power doesn't mean you a poke fun at me..." Hiding her face she yawned an snuggled closer. " I am getting tired..."

Blessed Tactician

<+> Alpha Florian <+>
The Forlorn Calamity

Company: Lee, Kiren, and Jaakuna.

Theme: Lee, Florian, Jaakuna, and Florian!? What a mixed bag of tricks and trouble!

"Blessed are you...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jaakuna openly grinded his teeth as Lee's whining and pining adressed his ears like nails on a chalkboard. What the hell was she on about? Had she forgotten he had tried to kill her nearly a month ago!? Was she daft!? As the fluffy little figure buried her head into his chest, he could feel the affectionate poisen trying his emotional defenses. Why...didn't he just kill her? Even if he couldn't beat Lee outright right now, the little half pint behind this little half pint was already about to take a nap! He could kill this one and come back later before Florian recovers.
Or...Just go for broke and kill them all? Not likely, on second thought, the guards of Aspira's sanctum were already on their way. With himself and Lee here, their powers were likely causing the priests to panic from the output they provided. Worse so that Florian was here...time was running out, regardless none of them could stay here for much longer.

Really, the only good thing about this situation was the broken portal was not destroying everything. It was practically dormant.

It was here, Jaakuna slowly raised one hand, clenching his fingers to shape a claw as if preparing to slaughter the little fluffy lamb pining at his feet. From a crossed the room, Florian's eyes widened as he attempted to rise and call out a name, but all he could manage was a gasp as his voice croaked.
All before the hand gently lowered atop Kiren's head with the force of...a feather. A deep, aggrieved sigh escaped the devil's mouth as he rubbed her head and scratched behind one of her ears. "Fine, I'll play nice...for now. If I can't win here, I'll win another time. But the notion stands that this merry band of misfits cannot stay here. We're all sitting ducks right now, and I'm not able to kill you lot AND Aspira's finest." Jaakuna grumbled aloud.

Florian's expression was shocked as he rose to a sitting position. "Lee, get up, you'll have to snuggle with something else later." Florian whispered to Lee as he winced from the effort of movement. Was this what after giving birth felt like? If so, it sucked. "Jaakuna...are you...being patient?" Florian asked cautiously. "Like I have a choice? For as useless as I think she is...this one bought you all some life." Jaakuna would sigh, rather seethed with the lackluster blow to his pride, as he pointed a finger at Kiren's head before scratching it. "But don't get me wrong...I still hate all of you." Jaakuna would quickly add, giving Kiren a quick and sudden push to get her off of him.
He could only handle so much hugging, and that had just filled his quota for the entire millennium.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...for striving to preserve hope in your heart. "

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

User ImageUser Image
Kiren and Lee

Kiren and Lee

" chuu..." Kiren purred slightly as she received affection, she didn't want it to stop but after Jaa pushed her away she frowned a bit. She understood that they were in a bind an had to think of some thing fast, then a idea popped into her mind as she looked over at Lee. " If we need to escape we can go home...Lee we can go back to the place where we first met. Jaa and Flo wouldn't stick out an it would be perfect!" Her ears an tail wiggled in excitement thinking of home. All the places she could back to an seeing all of her friend if they remembered her. " Can we please go Lee, please. there isn't any where else we could go that Jaa an Flo are not wanted men."

Lee Got off of Florian as she stood up, Gazing at all of them she listened to Kiren suggestion. Walking over to Kiren she grasped her shoulders as she shook her. Her grip was violent as she let go an slapped kiren harshly as she red imprint shown on Krens face. " no... no no no no no! I am not going back to that place. absolutely not!" Lee shook her head as she grabbed at her face. " I am not going back to that go for saken place. Do you know who's back their? I am not deal with them an I am not deal with them for the rest of that....." Lee paused as a wicked idea ca,e to mind as she Turned to Jaakuna. " Yea.....yea ok we'll go there an drag these two with, Come pared to this place Talm is a cake walk." Lee's scythe dissipated as she walked around to Jaakuna's back, yawning she Climbed onto his back an cling onto him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waste. " I want to be carried though."

Blessed Tactician

<+> Alpha Florian <+>
The Forlorn Calamity

Theme: ----

"Blessed are you...

Both Florian and Jaakuna had to give Lee a double-take for slapping Kiren as she did. Didn't Lee like Kiren? Why such punishment? Yes, it was strange Kiren was much more open and bubbly than normal, as they were used to, but this?
"Lee, Kiren, I'm doubtful there is any realm that is authentically safe. Jaakuna and I are wanted anywhere our pursuers can follow...and that's practically anywhere." Florian would confess with guilt as he strained to a sitting position, taking deep breaths to consolidate his energy towards recovering.

"Not to mention they've started sending higher ranked hunters, Alamarshadine was just the tip of the iceberg. And she is top notch in practice and reputation. It's be easier if two-wings there and myself were not so high on the hit-list. We...kinda left our home realm in a bad way individually before we left. Florian went rogue, and I defected...before going rogue myself." Jaakuna would explain.
It was about this time Lee hopped up on Jaakuna's back and latched on like the leech she was, to which Jaakuna violently reacted by spinning around wildly and desperately grasped at any hand-hold he could of her and threw her down on her back-seat cushion!
"Do I look like a f****n' pack-mule? I don't give two- flying-!" Jaakuna would begin to raise his voice to a yell before being interrupted by a drumming ambiance outside, led by the blowing of war horns...coral war horns. Aspira's sanctum guard was here. It wouldn't be long now.
"Ah, f**k it, let's bounce-" He'd growl, picking Lee back up...this time marital style like he was taking her to her honeymoon chambers. Really, it was so she couldn't get on his back again. Florian was authentically surprised yet again Jaakuna actually was carrying anyone, let alone Lee. "Jail-bait! Yeah you with the fluff! Hurry up and get Florian to his feet, he wont be able to walk or fly yet! Move your petite a**!" Jaakuna would call to Kiren.
"So Lee...if you are going to do something, you better do it. We don't have all day, you don't wanna be late for school, that or do you like it when the teacher paddles you when you misbehave?" Jaakuna would drop the witty line more for self-amusement than burning Lee for her small size.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

User ImageUser Image
Kiren and Lee

Kiren and Lee

Kiren only smiled an giggled at Lee as she was slapped. " Just like old times though your slaps are getting softer though." Taking Jaa direction Kiren lifted Flo to his feet as she smiled. " Trust me the people whom are after you would get lost The only way some one is found is if some one paid there way to be. After all Yoh is wanted in several different time lines an she's still at home. basically it's a contentment that was created for those to escape." Holding up Flo Kiren smiled at Lee as she place a hand on Lee's right cheek and rubbed it. " Lee you know how to get their so please, I'll buy you cake when we get home....then again we maybe separated at the gate since that how it works." Kiren moved her hand away as she turned toward Flo. " Are you going to be able to make it?"

" Lee pouted as she was dropped only to be picked up again. Jumping out of Jaakuna's arms she. she turned towards a wall. Pressing down on it a time line portal opened up as she turned towards them. " Let me make this clear since I am only saying it once. This place is hidden in the time line of space there for when we pass through we maybe separated at the gate when entering the gate depending on your state of mind, if you want to back out now is your chance but this is the only place where your pals won't find you an even if they did they would be killed on site." Walking past them Lee stood there as she smiled wickedly. " Jaakuna your going to have to Go with Kiren an Florian, Kiren knows how to travel though that portal. I'll wait here to make sure you guys go through the portal safely" Lee took a defensive stance as she turned back towards Kiren. " You take care of them ok? I'll catch up I promise just don't kill any one with out me. now go!" Lee turned back as she took in a deep breath an smiled slightly as she giggled..

Blessed Tactician

<+> Alpha Florian <+>
The Forlorn Calamity

Theme: ----

"Blessed are you...

Jaakuna could only rolls his eyes; since when did evil have to put up with such bull? Florian, on the other hand was grateful for the assistance lent to him as he smiled a guilty smile and nodded in response to Kiren's question.
"You better not harm any of them Lee, they're just doing their job, they don't know what has happened here." Florian lightly pleaded of Lee as she flared off her stubborn streak.
"Break a leg squirt, as soon as we separate, the truce is off. You better hope I don't find you first." Jaakuna would prattle non-nonchalantly, just eager to get this done and over with. But it was at this moment he'd exchange glances with Florian, albeit briefly...
Killed on sight? Not likely...

As Florian would know as a ex-hunter, The Sodekisap's Hunters had been doing this since time immemorial, they'd find a way. They always did. However, the brief reprieve would be welcomed. Another day was another chance to not have the world destroyed when it boiled down to the rivalry these two butted heads.

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

User ImageUser Image
Kiren and Lee

Kiren and Lee

Kiren grabbed both of their arms and giggled. " Come on times a wasting!" with that she gave Lee once last smile an nod as stepped into the portal still smiling. Gripping both of their hands she faded into the portal.

Taking a deep breath in Lee focused all her energy as she formed a talisman in front of the door. Time began to slow down as she gazed around the room for one last time. She didn't stay long in this time line like she had many other places. Taken back a bit she smirk as she closed her eyes. " this is end to a beginning. I wonder how those two will fare in the isle of misfits" With a giggle of her own she stepped into the portal an zipped it up behind her,.

Blessed Tactician

Thank You Talm!

Theme: El fin!~

Definitely one of my most favorite roleplay experiences on the site!

I just want to give a shout out to everyone who made this role play possible and partook in the collective dream! Thank you for making this such a wonderful experience! I shall also give a shout out to Buggy, Lee, Hiro, Drathi, Dah Dah D., Ginia the Turtle, Greenoullie, and Bacae for making my experience all the more memorable!

Now roll the credits!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff