Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
A Mage of Parcelomancy? A Master Summoner? No, far from it.

Aleister bowed his head slightly giving thanks to the one identified as Chaya, although on a cat, it looked like an awkward motion. "Much thanks for your hand of kindness, Miss Chaya. I'm sure my master would agree that you stand on the epitome of humanity - despite not actually being human. Quite the irony, really..." The cat extended his paw to the right, pointing to a small alleyway, where his master lay. "My master haphazardly lay, prone and feeble, within that dark place..."

Tyonis grunted in his sleep. The pain had diminished, but not subsided. His dreams were filled with bizare images - comparable only to abstract art. If not more intangible. His mind was a swirl of chaos, threatening to swallow him in a maelstrom of pain and agony. In his nightmares he saw himself, commanding his once, docile Elementals - only to be consumed by those Elementals, eaten alive, allowed only to scream. He watched this process - his pre-determined fate, over and over again, a never-ending roundelay of horror. Each time, he screamed. Each time, his body shook with anguish and fear. Tyonis began to think he was already dead. That what he experienced now was Hell itself. Slowly, he started to give in, letting the maelstrom take him away. Just before he lost himself forever, something hit him. An epiphany of light. The grace of God. Tyonis figured it was just too clique.

And then he realized something DID hit him. The physical stimuli of being smacked suppressed the pain long enough for the mage to regain consciousness. He wearily opened his eye and felt his cheek. Claw marks and blood. Aleister sat on his chest, his paw at the ready, about to rake his face once more. "Good evening, Master. You didn't respond to my calls, so I had to think of something drastic," the cat began, his paw still high. Tyonis hissed and shoved him off his chest, righting himself up, and rubbing his head. The cat recovered effortlessly, landing all fours, leaping up onto Chaya's shoulder. "Master, these three locals have been so kind as to give us room and board." Tyonis' eyes gave them all a glance, but he spent more time inspecting the female in green. He shook his head, disapprovingly, and cleaned his face of blood, both dry and fresh.

"Locals...? Well. I won't question it, yet. Anyway, I'm not one to push away a generous hand. My name is Tyonis Parcelio Malphite of Pathur. It's a pleasure. I'd greet you all properly, but..." he pulled his sleeve up to reveal the blood on his hands. "As you can see, I'm in no position to touch anyone, at the moment." Tyonis smiled softly, and his eyes were warm. But just underneath that facade was the constant ache - his voice strained - and his left hand still shook involuntarily.

((OOC: I powerplayed it a bit, I assumed that your characters would have followed Aleister to where Tyonis was, anyway. If anyone has problems, I'll change it))

Damn, I need my medicine...
User Image
With this stone,

xxxxxx
Strained by the two long rides, and having to carry a boulder the size of a throne, really dug into Christopher's nerves. As he hobbled back to his shop, he held his breath and opened the door, letting out yet another putrid puff of deadly toxins. " Really gotta clean the place, don't I." He murmured to himself, as he tossed the rock down. He streched his arms, and clasped his palms together, and placed a hand on the stone, concentrating deeply on the transfusion of rock, to gold. A few minutes later, drowning in sweat, the rock finally turned into gold. " Success!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, as he plopped himself down on a seat, and used a simple wind spell to fan himself. " Well, at least the Queen isn't going around in public with Kai carrying her throne, and servants putting roses in front of them. " He joked, as he took a rag and wiped off the sweat from his face. Well I should get started on that pain killing potion that was ordered a few months ago. He shrugged, as another customer barged into the door. " Sir! Sir! I need a beauty potion now! I heard the Queen was in town, and I want to look good enough to impress her!" The alchemist almost tripped over his boulder, laughing. " The Queen isn't looking for a husband, she's probably just on some mission. But if you still want, I'll give you the potion. " Christopher picked up a ladder, and scavenged through his many disorginized shelves, containing potions of all sorts. " Ah, this is the one!" The Alchemist exclaimed as he took a purplish concoction off the shelf. " That'll be 100 gold coins." He smiled, as the middle aged man quickly put the coins on the table, took the potion, devoured it in a gulp, and ran out. "Wait a second, isnt a beauty potion blue?"

(( You've got the spotlight. ))

This whole world will turn into Gold.
User Image

Kopie had dashed into a thicket just down the road from the little shop, finding an ounce of comfort in the concealment of the thriving vegetation. He looked through the twigs and leaves back down the road, huffing a soft sigh of relief that he'd not been followed by the shop owner. The spirit eased up and sat down in manner that one could company to big dog and watched the road. Few people pasted his position, oblivious to his presence. The pack animals that accompanied them, however, spooked quite easily and made for a bit of a show as their owners tried to calm them and press on.

As night fell, however, the roads became lifeless. Insect chirps and calls soon began to fill the air and a small team of fireflies pulsated their lights. The Cŵn Awnn body calmed as he relaxed in the moment. The serene environment was not something he was familiar to as the Wild Hunt rolled mainly over vast plains, deserts and mountain ranges. Not once could he remember disturbing such a tranquil area with his kin and hunting mates.

[OOC: Yep! Chaya's father was Kopie's stagemate for the last couple of posts.]
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ Mayu Sou and Kai Yung ☆═━┈┈━═☆
User Image

Making your life impossible...
..is part of my everyday job

Mayu shivered when she looked at the man.There were red marks on his face,and it looked like..tears.Tears of blood...
She stared at the man lying down.His face was quite familiar,but she couldn't recall ever meeting with him.Tyonis from Pathur,eh..
"Kai,help him get up,will you." He frowned,helping Tyonis,trying to avoid his bloody hands,but failed at the last.He stuck his tongue out when he saw his own hands covered in blood.
Mayu sighed.At least he would smell better.She turned to Chaya. "Would you be kind to show us the way,dear? And Kai,I'll help Tyonis from the left,you support him from the right."

(( OOC: Oh,my,we'll soon meet with Kopie,I assume =D ))
(( You should bring him to the alchemist. ))
[ OOC: Kay, thanks SuckerPunch for the reply = )
I'm not able to write a post tonight, because I have to go the bed. I have to go to an Animation Festival in the morning. |D
When I come back I will try and write a very big reply =D
Talk to you all later = ) ]
User Image
All it takes is one lullaby,

Lucy moved through the quiet market, her attention focused on the scrap of metal she had kept from the shop. Being paper thin, she set about folding it into an origami crane, something she had learned from her father during their long travels when she was young. Trusting her feet to lead her through the dark streets, she began to form the wings of the bird. But the light of a shop caught her eye. Someone still hasn't closed yet?, she thought curiously to herself, as she absentmindedly pocketed the almost finished metal crane. She didn't notice that she was unsuccessful though - it fell from her cloak to the ground. Lucy looked up at the sign above the door. She had never been to an apothecary's shop before. She peered into the window, wondering what strange potions lay inside.

to turn your every nightmare into a dream.

((OOC: And with that, she wove her way into the plot with everyone else! ^^

Edit: Bye, Papi! Have fun at the festival tomorrow c: ))

User Image
.:: + - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ Junko Quintescent Mihari - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ + ::.

- Oh, I'm not ashamed. I'm proud of where I came from. -
- I was born and raised in Pa-athur -

- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ -
- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ -

User Image
- Proud of where I came from -

Jun waited patiently as the man spotted her. He glanced at her quickly, tapping his chin at her question.
"Er, yes." Immediately, Jun's eyes brightened. If he did know of a place for her to stay, than she wouldn't have to waste money on an expensive motel room! However, the man tilted his head slightly, and a few locks of his red hair fell over his mask."But what's a young girl doing out all by herself? Let alone in an alleyway? Are you lost, kitten?" He asked. Jun tilted her head slightly at this. Had he just called her a young girl? 'Well... I am rather short...' Jun decided, realizing that her height, and appearance in general, was not that of a seventeen year olds. But before she could speak, the man was only an arms length away from her, his hand outstretched and his mask lifted slightly. She looked at his face, taking note of his appearance, and listened to his proposals.

She knew her emotions were clear on her face and, remembering the planned thefts, hoped she was not being gullible. She looked the man dead in the eyes, and offered a small smile. She was trying to erase all nervousness and fear from her features. "Um, sir. I'm afraid that... You may have mistaken my age. I don't know how young you think I am, but, I am actually of seventeen years. Compared to many other races, it is, in-fact, a very young age. But, in human years, I would be considered... I believe, a teenager? I'm not yet a young adult." she tried her best to sound formal, and for it to make sense. She believed him to be human, but she wouldn't outright admit it in case he was something else. You could never really tell in this world, who's what. Just look at Jun. At first glance, she's a half-animal human. However, she is in-fact of elven blood, and her father's origin is unknown! So maybe, just maybe she's not a half-animal at all. Maybe, just maybe, there's another explanation for her ears and tail. And maybe, just maybe, Jun really needs to stop thinking so hard.

Than, remembering the other part of his question, and his proposals, Jun started a new sentence. "Sorry, I just... Didn't want you to think I was younger than I really am. But, to answer your question... Yes, I'm lost. And... Well, I came into this alleyway to escape the crowd. I didn't want to be trampled, I mean... I am rather short..." She gave a nervous laugh, her eyes focussing on the ground. "As for my name..." She paused, once again hoping this wasn't a trick, and looked up with one of her normal smiles, the kind she gave to everyone - wether she knew them or not. "My name's Junko. But I'd like it if you called me Jun."

[ OOC: I just love how everyone is scattered around the area/world. This is going to be interesting! X3 ]

- And that is how I was raised -

Tipsy Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Eσs Vεlσʀεη
xxI don't wanna be kept, I don't wanna be caged,
xxxI don't wanna be damned, oh, hell
xxxxI don't wanna be
broke, I don't wanna be saved,
xxxxxI don't wanna be S.O.L - -

He retracted his hand and slid it into the spacious pocket of his robe and listened. The young girl - er, teenager - he noted was sure to explain herself. He hadn't really expected much of a reply even, at best a tiny squeak of fear or something of the like. However, he also noted the slight change in expression. The healer moved his mask and let it hang off the side of his head and wondered what she meant by 'in human years'. Typically those who were half-animal, half-human, were just that. They lived 'in human years', but since she had said that, he doubted her human side. 'Interesting. What are you, kitten?'

In a way, Eos envied her, or anyone who was sure of what they were. Before his caretakers were able to find out what he and his mother were, she had passed. When he told this story, this was the part people expressed sympathy, but her death no longer bothered the man. He had never known her, so it was pointless. No, what really bothered him was not knowing who or what he was, or where he was even from.

He forced himself to emerge from his thoughts, and just in time to hear her name. "Jun it is. Well, Miss Jun, I am Eos Veloren." He pushed off the wall and leaned forward in a short bow. Again he held a hand out to her to shake, "And to be quite honest, I know of a place to stay, but I haven't made it there to book a room. You're welcome to accompany me, just to see if it has any vacancies."

I want the new day & age...
✗✗✗
New world forming, picturesque in its stance
Midnight calling, moonlight shadows start to dance

User Image
                      Night had fallen, but the forest hardly became quiet; if anything, it now expressed more life than even in the day, with the occasional cries of night animals and the flickering lights of fireflies drifting lazily among the trees. A low-hanging mist just barely obscured vision now, not enough to be a significant hindrance, but enough to give the night an even more ethereal feel. The crow that had huddled in the lower branches of an oak tree for several hours now, silently surveying its surroundings, ruffled its feathers; they were damp. The daytime bird's eyes did not suit the darker environment, and it could no longer see very well; its watching was therefore hindered now.

So he decided to fix it.

The black feathers of the crow shifted in an unnatural way, and gradually the inky form folded and took on an entirely different shape, one that was decidedly feline in nature. The black cat stretched upon the tree branch, digging its claws into the bark, then sat back onits haunches and licked the fur along its back. When it had finished this, it scanned the foliage below once more, able to see much more clearly now with the cat's eyes, more suited to the night. Then it leapt and scrambled down the tree trunk, landing silently in the soft leaves below. Still making not a sound, it crept off into the bushes, ears pricked, listening intently for any unusual noises.

The cat was not a cat, or a crow, or anything of a physical nature. It was a Tamashii, a spiritual being, not quite of this world but not quite of the next. It usually stayed high in the mountains, but had taken on a physical form for the third time now, and instead lurked in and around the town. It had become a physical creature once more because it had detected the presence of a thing in the forests, a thing that was also not of the mortal realm, a dark, houndlike creature of a spiritual nature. It did not know where this thing had come from, but it had earlier encountered a fairly mauled pixie in a ravine, and thought that whatever the thing was, it was not quite friendly to the forest. As a spirit that, by nature, guarded the forests from dangerous things, it felt the need to track down and remove any possible threats. However, this thing proved difficult to track--it moved at alarming speeds and traces of it disappeared altogether far too often, so the Tamashii was forced to guesswork and keeping a watchful eye, waiting for the foreign spirit to turn up somewhere.

A bobbing light flickering through the trees caught the cat's attention, and it crouched low, belly to the ground, hackles raised in alarm. Could this be the mysterious thing? He crept forward silently, keeping hidden in the shadows and bushes, until he hid at the edge of the path beneath the broad leaves of a fern. Fiery orange eyes peered out from under the plant, and the cat realized, no, it was no thing--only the elven being who always came through the forest at night, with his lantern.

Well, ho-hum.
User Image
.:: + - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ Junko Quintescent Mihari - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ + ::.

- Oh, I'm not ashamed. I'm proud of where I came from. -
- I was born and raised in Pa-athur -

- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ -
- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ -

User Image
- Proud of where I came from -

Jun was skeptical on wether or not to trust Eos, considering that he had yet to acutally book a room. However, he seemed to be her only hope and her only option. He seemed to know more about Mirth than Jun did, and that would definitely be helpful... She nodded a moment later, reaching out and shaking hands with Eos. "O.K. I'll go with you. I'll trust you." She told him, drawing her hand back and holding the money bag. She didn't really have any secret compartants to put the bag in, unlike most girls. So all she could do was hold the bag. However, she dropped her hands, and her sleeves cascaded down, covering her petite hands and the bag which she held. It was the best cover she could manage.

She gave a small bow and looked out of the alleyway. The streets were a lot calmer, and she didn't think they would have much trouble getting around now. "Thank you very much, Eos." Jun thanked, turning her attention back to the man. If all went according to plan, she would have a nice room to stay in. And by morning, she could ask the manager for help with the shops. Than she could retrieve the herbs she needed, and head home. She would surely be punished when she returned, but she wasn't really thinking about that. However, what she was thinking about was, how could she repay this man, if everything went according to plan?

- And that is how I was raised -
User Image
With this stone,

xxxxxx
" Ah, another customer!" The alchemist said, slightly hesitating, while he moved the boulder out
of the center of the store. " What are you here for? A beauty potion perhaps, or an
anti aging potion? Those are currently selling out very nicely. He said smiling, as he
observed the girl. " Come in, come in! Don't be afraid to browse around the potions!
Just don't touch them, or you might turn into a lizard, or a fire breathing dragon, and
that would not be good at all, no it wouldn't. " Christopher walked over to the door,
and opened it for the lady, " May I get your name?" He asked. However, once he
opened the door, the moonlight shined on his skin, showing the real features, making
his rough looking self, turn into an angelicly beautiful being. " Ah, don't be afraid. I'm
only a cambion. I don't bite, well at least I only feed off of artificial blood, and human
blood when necessary. But you don't look human at all, so you're safe in this place."
Once again, he tried his nice business like voice, " So what was your name again
Miss? I didn't quite catch it."

User Image
All it takes is one lullaby,

Lucy smiled as the man opened the door. "Trust me, I won't be needing an anti aging potion anytime soon", she laughed. She stepped into the store, carefully holding her hands in front of her to keep from clumsily knocking anything over. There were literally potions everywhere, and there seemed to be no distinct way of organizing them. It reminded her of the bell shop. "May I get your name?"

"Lucy Currington. I work at Mrs. Wrylen's bell shop down the street.", she murmured, still lost in the potions that ran along the shelves of the store. She looked back at the man in the doorway, causing her hood to fall off, revealing her naturally flawless face and hair. Lucy turned and walked over to him, holding out her hand. "I'm sorry, I should have introduced myself." Up close, she took in his features, and was slightly startled by the way the moon washed away the shadows of his face. She smiled again as he explained his race. "That explains the dashing looks", she smirked. "And you're right, I should be safe then. A cambion's affect on humans is much stronger than it is on moras, mares - whatever you want to call me." There were different names for Lucy's race, they varied wherever you went, but they all expressed the same thing: nightmares. She looked up into the man's eyes as he asked her name again. "It's Lucy."

to turn your every nightmare into a dream.
User Image
With this stone,

xxxxxx
"So... Lucy." What are you in here for? If your not in here for beauty or age, well that's all women buy from
me these days. " He scratched his head, " Unless your here for alchemical reasons,
I don't know what to do. " With a sweep of his hair, and a wave of his hand, a book
floated towards him. " Here is the alchemical catalog. Take your time choosing, it's
not everyday I get a customer.

{{ Gotta goo. Night }}

User Image

Kopie's eyes followed the bobbing lantern as the elf made his way down the path. The spirit's green eyes shown brightly from his hiding spot in the thicket like small balls of flame. Slowly the hound moved from his hiding spot and out into the open path following the elf like a curious dog, not even noticing the pair of orange eyes peering from the other side of the path. Although the path was dark, Kopie cast a blacker than black profile making him visible even in the darkness. His tail barb glinted in the moonlight that managed to pass through the canopy of trees.

After following the elf for a moment, the Cŵn Awnn decided to make his presence known to the patron. Though he did not open his mouth a loud, distorted bark faded into existence, instantly hushing all the sounds of forest. The elf cringed and turned around to the phantom surprised, gasping when he'd caught the green orbs and shadowy mass in his view. Kopie looked up at him with a tilted head as the elf began to back up. The fear could almost be felt in the air around the wanderer as he distanced himself from the strange creature. He desperately wanted to run from whatever it was, but in his knowledge of wild animals he knew better and hesitantly turned around and began to walk away as calmly as he could. The spirits shoulders slumped, this felt worse than when the other had ran away from him, but a speck of hope glinted in his mind seeing as he was the first not to run from him.

Kopie began to follow the elf again like a curious dog following a child on their way home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff