Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Mage

((Ignoring the whole "splashing water on Guy" thing, because's he's awake. D ; I mean, I have te post ignorance thing coming for me, but really... XP))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Guy Hamon

"Ooooookay..." Guy muttered looking down at Chris. "I'm not training with you." In the mornings, Guy was able to think more clearly and he was a lot smarter than people would think he was. "I'd rather train with Raksia. I never asked to travel with you; Raksia brought you along." He crossed his arm and looked overto Raksia. "What's going on?" Guy's morning mood might as well be the break Raksia and everyone has been waiting for. Guy did not get much sleep the day before, so he did not exhibit the morning mood, like he was right now.
(( Don't tell me Guy didn't see a man tossed from his bed into an Assassin Queen. Please.))

Beloved Mage

((...Okay, now I'm confused. D ; How the hell did everyone gt into my room. I thought Quevral was knocking on Guy's door, Guy answered, and then Raksia and everyone were fighting in the hall. gonk ))
User Image
Quevral Accia T'Fellorne

Quevral had taken a step to her right, but obviously that wasn't enough in order to dodge him. He came tumbling into her, and she collided with the corridor wall behind her, uncomfortably flinching as her head knocked off the material. Sitting there for a moment, furious was only a soft way to describe what emotion her face was displaying. She pressed the palm of her hand against his forehead, and roughly pushed him off, before scrambling to her feet.

"There are more importaint things to be doing now, and you two are acting like kids," she hissed, eyes darting from Raksia to Chris. "Not to mention, that guy is torn in the middle." She crossed her arms, obviously irritated. How naive could people get? Were they really looking forward to getting in a fight?

(( @Drathi: Guy opened the door, Chris basically attacked him, Raksia grabbed him and threw him at Quevral with inhuman strength, so he was thrown out of the room and crashed into Quevral against the corridor wall. I'm guessing Guy's in the room with Raksia, but you can see everything through the open door. I think Require meant that he should've seen the whole fight thing that'd happened, along with Raksia tossing Chris like a softball at Quevral. ))

Dangerous Lunatic

[[ nope, we're in you room. Chris kick down the door]]

Beloved Mage

((... ******** it. JUST ASSUME. =_= I am not in the mood to edit another post.))

Guy Hamon

"What did she say?" Guy said, casting a glare at Quevral. "If you're going to say my name, don't put "the," "that," or "this," in front of it." He looked at Raksia and then at Chris. His morning mood enchanced his logic and leadership skills. "Keep it up and I'm taking my map back, and without it, you can't travel..." He said looking at Raksia. "And withou her, you'll be kicked to the curb too. Keep this up and I'll go solo." Guy hated fights amongst groups. It was the one thing he felt nervous about.
User Image
User Image

Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
I Can't Control Myself.
So what if you can see
Noone can see the

xxxxxx

" Ah, Queeny. We have a mission for today. We have to find a Witch, a rather Powerful Witch, Her name was... Elvira? I persume. I do not think at all that she is in Kratos however. While I was being possessed, dark magic blasted me through the air, and set me free. No regular mage could do that, I don't even think a dragon can do that." Chris took a breath," It was definately the Witch. In my thousands of years, I have never found anyone who was able to do that, besides a Witch." Christopher took out a longsword, completely hidden under his clothes, and unsheathed it. " Ah, my old friend, Wrath." He smiled, swinging the blood red blade around a few times before putting the sheath back. The blade was not decorated blood red, it was real blood. From all the enemies he'd cut down over the eons. The sword was as light as a feather, and as sharp as a dragons talon. Oh yea, about that. Christopher doubled over, and blood started gushing out of his shoulder. " Damnit." He groaned, as he coughed up blood.

The Darkest Side of Me.
Noone can see the
Animal I have become.

User Image
User Image
Esi stepped out of his room, tears in his eyes. He was roaring with laughter and still dressed in only his boxers. He could hear the voices of his companions, shouting it sounded like, and the odd crashing sound.

He followed the sounds to outside Guy's room, rinning widely.
"He tried to throw a ******** armchair at me~" he cackled, pointing to Chris "A ******** armchair! Imagine if it hit me!"
"MONSTER HUNTER KILLED BY ARMCHAIR!" he lauhed loudly, slamming his fist on the wall.

"Hooo~" he sighed, trying to catch his breath. He wiped the tears from his eyes.
"What the ******** going on out here anyway? What's with all the racket?" he grumbled, scratching his crotch.

Then Chris started vomiting blood.
"Christ, man. How ******** drunk were you last night? You climbed in to ******** bed with me!"

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Xx ----- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ------xX
.::Raksia::.
Xx ----- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ------xX
Xx ----- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ------xX

She looked at Guy, raising an eyebrow. She glared back at Christopher and heaved a sigh. "Don't assume too much, Guy" she sat down on his bed. "I'm not entirely lost without a map and I think what bound me here now is an entirely different matter" she said and cast a quick glance on the blue ring on Guy's finger. "Take a guess" she chuckled. The thought of Guy going solo was both horrifying and intriguing as. even in a group, the human somehow managed to get into a life threatening situation every time without fail.

Christopher was coughing out blood now but Raksia didn't move an inch. She just watched. "It's a long story" now she looked at Quevral, remembering her question over the racket "and I don't feel like talking about it".
(( People don't care about blood on carpets eh? ))
☆═━┈┈━═☆ Kai Yung ☆═━┈┈━═☆
User Image

Kai grabbed his mouth with his hand.Teleporting for the third time today..wasn't quite pleasant.He felt that he'll soon get rid of the tea he had today if this will continue.
He gulped,and his eyes gazed upon Saur.
So,it was like this..The land where he was born..The land where he lived for 5 years.The land
where he should've been a King.

"Ugh..What the hell.."

Emma grabbed Faccius's hand.She hated high place,and Saur's bridge would terrify anyone.
Kai looked down,and a flich of pain crossed his mind.He still...remembered.The houses on the bridge..The buildings that no normal human outside of Saur would reach.
He looked for stairs,but found none.How were they going down if there were no stairs on the bridge?
Emma pointed to the forest surrounding the bridge.

"I've never been to Saur,and I heard this place was strange,but to have a forest in the middle of a dune.."

"Could the plant be there?"

Kai had no idea about this Dramyterra thing and it's location.He was glad Emma was with them.

"I'm not really sure about it.You see,Drammyterra can move on it's own in it's almost human appearance.But we should start searching there first." She pointed to a waterfall somewhere in a distant part of the forest. " Every plant likes water."

Kai glanced at Faccius.He was rubbing his wrists.
Was this a sign that his teleportation ability is limited? Was it using his lifeforce? In any case,he decided they could as well walk.It was already morning,so no night creatures would lure in this time now.
The problem is..

"How do we get down from the bridge?" Emma thought the same,only in words.

Kai closed his eyes,concentrating.Somewhere deep in his memory,there had to be something.He felt it..he knew that he was playing on this bridge when he was little.He had to remember.Something..At least a hint..What did he use to get down?

His eyes widened.Dragons! They use dragons as humans use horses! With their help they get fly to their houses and other buildings on the bridge.

"I think I remember how this worked.." he mummbled.

With his hand,he drew a circle in the air.He waited for the special air of Saur to show the circle as if it were drawn with white chalk. He paused,remembering what he did next.He smiled,and blowed some air with his lips in the middle of the circle.

"Lak-tah.." (means "I summon you" )

As soon as he whispered the words,the circle vanished.Instead,a beautiful red dragon was now flying in circles above their heads.
Kai raised his hand up,calling the dragon.

"Teq-teq!"( means "down" )

He still remembered!! He remembered how to summon a dragon,and even how to call him!

The dragon wasn't big. It was a usual dragon,for one or two persons,with a tie-up collar.It landed on the bridge,his head bowed down for his passengers to get on his back.
He remembered that their nest was not too far away.A hundred,if not a million dragons are born to be used for this purpose.
He patted the dragon't head,and offered Emma his hand.

"Ladies first.."

Emma watched in horror the giant creature,her eyes moving from the dragon to Kai,again and again.

"How..what..but.."
"Oh,just get on his back,and close your eyes if you're scared."
He pushed Emma to the dragon,as she began ascending to the dragon's back.He watched as she made herself comfortable,waiting for another passenger.
"Faccius,you go with her.I'll summon another one for me and Falleryn."
He repeated the same things again,summoning another dragon,this time a yellow one.
He helped Falleryn ascend,and sat on his back as well.He grabbed the reins,and yelled so that both dragons could hear him.

"Xiar!! " (means up )

Both dragons started flying up,and Kai directed his in the direction of the forest.He heard Emma's scream behind him,and turned to giggle at her scared face,eyes closed in horror and hands hugging Faccius's waist.
"Open your eyes,you stupid!! You have to guite Faccius!! " he yelled at the woman.Sometimes,she was actually acting like a child.

He turned to see if Falleryn was alright.Her hands were trying to find something to hold on to.
"Hold on to me,or I won't be able to catch you if you fall! " He laughed when the dragon changed it's position,and Falleryn almost fell,before grabbing his jacket.
"Now,try not to ruin my clothes.I still need them."
He looked at the forest,now looking more like a green blur,and tried to find the waterfall.With this speed,they'll reach it in no more than 15 minutes.

[[[ OOC: @__@ long post is uber-long O 3O ]]]
User Image
User Image

Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
I Can't Control Myself.
So what if you can see
Noone can see the

xxxxxx

Christopher stuck the middle finger up to the monkey. " ******** Witch." He sighed, as he wiped his mouth. His shoulder was still bleeding, but it still didn't hurt him at all. Cambions don't have blood. They just need blood to survive. " I'll have to start feeding soon." Christopher turned to the Gorrillaz once again, " Put on some pants moron. Nobody wants to see an inchworm come out of your boxers. " He stood up and tossed his jacket to the monkey. " Don't ruin this kid's mind, he's already as dumb as can be."

The Darkest Side of Me.
Noone can see the
Animal I have become.

User Image

Beloved Mage

((Not really. Guy hates Chris. XD))

Guy Hamon

"Well, why do you think I don't like him?" Guy asked Esi. He looked at his ring and then back at Raksia. "Well, umm..." he could not think of what he wated to say to here. "I'm just going to go for a walk." He just wanted a littl peace and quiet. When he was traveling alone, yesterday, he felt as if he had no limits. chris was holding him back and Raksia... he did not know. He picked up his sword and left the room. He did not care for Chris's beaten state; for all Guy cared, the Cambion had it coming. As he exited the castle, he headed into the forest. It was very quiet this morning, minus the yelling he would probably still be able to hear from outside he castle.

Inside the forest, Guy became lost just wandering.Eventually he found that giant rock he saw the day before. He still had not made the connection that it was the tablet, but he felt drawn to it. His legs were tired, so he rested against the tablet. He looked up to the sky and smiled. It was so quiet here. His body felt sore from the punch that Plague Golem gave him, but as long as he stayed where he was it did not hurt... as long as he stayed where he was, he could sleep... as long as he stayed...

((... Time to have Guy accidentally find the tablet again and PM Bugy about something~))
User Image

"Yes, I'm coming. I know you guys hate me, but when we meet a huge ******** monster you'll be glad you brought me." he smiled, nodding.
Esi tried to listen to what else the pretty lady had to say, but he was distracted by a cat napping on the windowsill in the morning sun.
"Ohh, kitty..." he mused inside his head, smiling faintly.
He was soon ripped out of his trance by Chris.
"Yeah you'd know alot about the size of my private spot, wouldn't you? Creeper..." he hissed, throwing his jacket back at him.

He watched Guy leave, and shook his head.
"You guys are too hard on the poor kid. What is your obsession with him? There are plenty of other naive weaklings out there." he said honestly.
"Now, breakfast please."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces