Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Mage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Guy Hamon

Guy felt some tingling at his fingertips, but that was really it. He went through the shock unscathed again.He did not realize that Raksia was increasing the power of the shock with each time. "Now, the moment of truth," he muttered, "I'm ready." He shut his eyes and prepared himself for what came next...

Quotable Informer

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
+|Tobias Hitzig|+

User Image

The flame spiraled into a column of flame, dark orange in color. Rills stood unphased once the flame had died down. Honestly, did ya' think I wo- HEY!" He said, his sword shooting up against Fuer. Tobias looked at Feur, it's blade was marked with three small symbols: Aran-the dove, Sair-the omnipotent god, and Ghir-the mother of life. Feur was three meters long and, although it was built sturdily, only weighed as much as a standard sword. The hilt had a chain jury-rigged to it, with a locket on the end. The locket didn't have a picture yet, but Tobias felt the need to keep it. The very end had a small cap that would hold a knife or other small item in it. Tobias cursed himself for packing it with tea-leaves. He backed up a little, letting Rhills gain the 'upper hand.' He burst forward suddenly before pushing the hilt up andpushing the sword down and forward. A look of confusion showed on Rhills' face when he realized a sword was inside his chest. Wha...?" Tobias removed the sord slowly, trying not to jar Rhills around. "I'm so sorry, captain. I had to." He placed his hand below Rhills' neck and set him down slowly. It might've been his imagination, but Tobias could swear he saw Rhills nod slightly as he was crossing his arms over his chest. Tobias gulped down a lump in his throat and jabbed his old captains sword into his heart to end his pain. Sighing in desolation, Tobias decide to leave.

(Emotional post is emotional and goopy.)
(Goopy.)
(Goopy and long.)

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Raksia Stormbringer
⊹⊱⋛⋋╠════════════════════════╣⋌⋚⊰⊹

It was the moment of truth alright. When Raksia released her electricity on Guy this time, she didn't bother to limit it. It was an all out burst of power. She relaxed her grip as her power runs through Guy, in case he couldn't stand it and wants to break free from the connection.

"Three"

Beloved Mage

((Guy will be able to walk again the next day. XD ))

Guy Hamon

Guy felt the same thing as before--just tingling at his fingertips. In another few seconds, the boy's hair was standing on end and his muscles tensed up as the lightning spread all around him, shocking him. He was unable to scream, giving out a painful groan before his legs turned to jelly. He fell to the ground and was unable to move. He was paralyzed. His resistance could only hold up to lightning so much, before he would actually get hurt.

"Gah..." he groaned. "Raksia, on all three shocks... about how many lightning strikes would that be?" Even though his body ached and he could not feel his legs, that was the last thing on his mind. Of course, when he tried to get back up, that was when he began to panick. "Crap..." he muttered. "Crap, crap, crap..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seige mummbled something like " ...should've thought of knocking her out instead of Augustina.." when he finally saw Charity walking outside.He let out only a sigh at her request.Sometimes he couldn't believe this person was the same when she started talking like this.It's like she had a double personality.
He looked at Feodore,nodded,and by the time he straightened up from taking his backpack from the ground,the Blackbitter was already bowing it's head.

" I do hope you know the location of the dragon we're about to persuade, Lieutenant Gardeen." he spoke,making a special tone when addressing to her in a formal way.If she wanted it so much,why shouldn't Seige just do it.He was determined to never leave the "Lieutenant" when speaking to her.After all,she was just a lieutenant,and he was a general. "I do not want to waste a lot of my time on this,especially when I have other..more important things that needs to be done."

He ordered Feodore up,and they waited for Charity to lead the way.He really hoped that this journey would not take more than a few days.He stared for a long time at the castle,frowning.Yet,it wasn't an angry frown - more of a worry.He couldn't help but hope that Htead wouldn't get caught by some guards or by Augustina,or,worse,by Kai.But as he remembered Feodore's words,he doubted Kai would be out of that room so soon.If he ever lives after he opens that door...
He couldn't understand also why was he so worried about that woman more than he was for himself.

Closing his eyes,and breathing in some air,Seige turned his face back to Charity and her dragon.

Beloved Mage

Charity Gardeen

Charity put her full-helmon and lifted off after Seige and flew at his side, so that he could hear her answer to his question. "As I said, he was flying in the direction of Mirth, last I saw," she said. "It would not be following protocol, if I pursued him, after seing his dragon's capabilities. Had it just been any normal rider, I would have pursued."

She kept her eyes ahead, after answering. Then she felt like it was time to quiz her former student.

"Three dragon riders are bandits, who have been stealing from travelers as they crossed the Nrevath Bridge. Their dragons are as follows: Brightscale, Firebreather, and a Stormbringer. When you come to investigate, you are ambushed as well, and they steal your weapons and armor. Upon pursuing them, you find them all asleep at their camp. What do you do?"
User Image

The guards at the gates eeyed Faccius suspiciously. The elf could not see them, but sensing their aura energy, he could tell there were a few. The strangers raised their weapons, as if it were a warning, before craning their heads and demanding a reason. Faccius' eyes were closed, as accustomed, and his gaze was cold. He tilted his head up and replied curtly in a very icy tone,
                                                          "Let me in."
                                                          The guards exchanged looks and, needless to say, giggled and chuckled under their breaths. Of course, they took note of the giant weapon this elf was wielding, but they found little reason to be alert.
                                                          "You're not allowed entrance without a decent reason. King Yung is busy, begone!"
                                                          But Faccius didn't move. He didn't let out so much of a sigh at their reply. In fact, it seemed like he had seen it coming. He remained still, like a statue plastered to the ground. The guards seemed to only be amused.
                                                          "What are you standing around for?"
                                                          "Get outta here!"
                                                          "Are you deaf?"

The lowered his chin, his eyelids peeling open and revealling a pair of pale, cold eyes, that looked like they had been chiselled from glass. This had peaked the guards' interest. The elf didn't look pleased. He turned his head, looking at each and every one of them, as if trying to sniff them out. They, of course, had no clue that he was actually weighing their spiritual energy, trying to figure out which, of all of them, was the weakest and youngest.

Pinning his victim with a heavy gaze, he raised his free hand and twirled his fingers in the air, whispering something under his breath. The guards, apart from the younger one, stammered and shivered, as if struggling to move. It seemed like they had grown in place, and they could not part their lips. Now motionless and mute, they stared at Faccius wide-eyed, their pupil's swelling with fear and rage. The younger one gazed around, frightened, and returned his attention to Faccius, who clawed at his throat, as he was one of the guards that had removed their fullhelm due to the treacherously warm weather.
                                                          "Let me in and take me to Kai."
                                                          The guard swallowed, saying nothing.
                                                          "You have no choice."
                                                          Intimidation had finally gotten the best of him. The guard swallowed, again, and nodded, turning around and opening the gates. He struggled to keep his composure.

Pursuing after the boy, who was leading him towards the palace, Faccius had closed his eyes again. The guards at the gates remained still, and the soldiers patrolling the courtyard paid no heed to the boy leading him in. He appeared to be a guest, being lead in by a member of the guards.
                                                          "H-His H-Highness is c-currently very busy! W-we were order-r-ed not to b-bother him." The boy stammered, while walking. He didn't know who he was scared of more, this white-haired idiot or the King. "Y-You'll h-have to wait."
                                                          Faccius didn't say anything.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Raksia Stormbringer

When Guy body went rigid, Raksia have to admit, even she was panicking. She gritted her teeth, regretting her decision to raise the cap on her power limit. When Guy fell to his knees, she leaned down and grabbed him before his head could hit the ground. As she carried the boy back into the house, she thought of the amount of voltage she used. "I'd say about forty strikes. Normal human would die from just one, so that's something to think about".

She carried him back into his room and place the boy on his bed. After that she retreated back to the window, the full moon lighting up her silhouette.

Beloved Mage

Guy Hamon

"Forty?" he muttered. "Geez..." He tried to sit up, but his body just hurt. His hair was still messed up from earlier. He laid his head back down and shut his eyes. "So, pretty much, we just have to hope I don't get hit until that deeper part, where its the worst?" Sighing, he looked to her. "How much rain is in there?" he asked. He had a feeling he would need that rubber coat anyways and a pair of goggles. He had to admit, flying on Raksia's back was uncomfortable on his eyes. The wind dried them out, so he had to fly with his eyes squinted or completely shut.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seige narrowed his eyes,and slowly turned his face to Charity.Was she really thinking she could just go on and treat him like he was still her apprentice? Seige tried to calm down.He heard Feodore letting out a sound that he well knew it was the way he laughed.

They both were making fun of them,weren't they?

He clenched his teeth.

" First of all.." he started,looking ahead again. " ..we are not on the training fields anymore..Lieutenant.In fact,I am not your apprentice anymore,but someone more higher in rank than you.I have no reason to hear nor answer your questions now."

He frowned,feeling like a little kid.Yet,he thought about it.

" ..."

" ...And if you really want to know,I would report first,instead of jumping in the fight like a kid." he mumbled,frowning. " ...and since when are Brightscales dragons for riding?.." he mumbled again,remembering his land of birth,and the days they used to watch with his family the glimpses of white dragons up in the sky.They were never used for riding.It wasn't in their blood to bow down to a human.They were considered sacred beings back in Togath.
His heart skipped a bit at the faint memory of his family.He couldn't even remember their faces right.He quickly shoved these thoughts away.

" And besides,if the dragons are stolen,Feodore could easily talk them into turning back to Saur,even if my weapons were to be stolen." - he made a pause,then stared at Charity. " ..I'm more curious to hear what would Lieutenant do in a situation like this."

Though,he guessed he already knew the answer.

Beloved Mage

Charity Gardeen

"They could keep my weapons," she replied. "They did not take anything from Ancilla." She nodded her head to the large back on Ancilla's side. "The Containment Collars would still be there. All I would have t do is approach the dragons, put the collars on them and wait for the bandits to wake up. There is no battle, and there is no honor lost. I did not steal their dragons and I did not attack them in their sleep--the equivalent of attacking the back." Seige was right about him outranking her, but it did not change the fact that she had more experience. "Your plan is sound, but you forget one minor detail..."

Her eyes closed behind the visor, before continuing.

"Dragon Riders typically own dragons hatched from eggs that are enchanted by mages of Veles. The dragons Feodore would be speaking to would not talk back. The dragons he would be speaking to would be brainwashed. After arresting them, the right thing to do would be t reimprint the dragons to newly dubbed Dragon Knights." If Seige knew anything about Charity, it would be that she did not receive this dragon from an egg, she did not receive it when she became a knight, and, most of all, she had an empathetic connection with Ancilla. Even Feodore would be able to communicate with the silent dragon, had she wished to speak.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Raksia Stormbringer

"Not much. It's more of the lightning than the water. And yes, we'll just have to hope that you won't get struck down...or eaten" she said. "It'll get worst when you go deeper, but if you managed to go past the storms, there'll be Stormbringers waiting for you. The guards. And considering how our islands are used as a refuge for the Saur dragons recently, I bet the security there is much more tighter now".

Beloved Mage

Guy Hamon

"Would they recognize you, even with me on your back?" he asked. "Everyone's mistaking your as my dragon, and it's getting us into trouble..." He was determined to get that raincoat anyways. He had a feeling that he would get soaked, eventually. He did not want to get cold-especially so high up. "Now that I think about it, how cold are the islands? They're so high up, right?" Guy had learned a lot, and one thing he had learned was about ow much colder it was high up in the air.
User ImageTower of Veles

Sai’agar shivered visibly as the protective spells seeped over him. He had done as Bleufonticus had suggested and stepped just inside the Tower. After he watched the back of the man heading off through the hall to do his task, Sai’agar took in the scene. Even here in the mostly unused section of the Tower, the floors and walls were polished white marble with dark veins. The wall hangings were ancient – he recognized the people with their distinctive blue, pointed ears; the nation responsible for embroidering such were long dead – and depicted old battles and stories of local legends. The hall, with many doors to either side, was dimly lit with most of the light wandering in from the opening in which Sai’agar presently stood. At the end gloom, two closed double doors appeared to lead to another section of the Tower. Besides the three of them, there was not a soul in sight.

Satisfied that they were safe for the time being, or as safe as one could be entering a place of unknown magic, Sai’agar turned to Kuroda who had been told to wait outside nearby. “Do you know any specifics of what the witches have stashed away here? Specifically, anything old from Mirth?” The questions weren’t necessarily relevant to discovering the goings on at Veles, but Sai’agar suddenly felt a need to know.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Raksia Stormbringer

"Cold?...Now that you mention it, I guess we'll have to get a thicker coat for you" just as how the Brightscale's nest coldness didn't bother her, so did the temperature around the islands. Instinctively, Raksia glanced out the window and looked up into the night sky. Raksia cracked a faint smile, as if she can see her homeland floating above Aranka.

" I still have their scent..my kin.." she glanced back at Guy "...so it's appropriate that they should remember mine as well. Should that fail..well...we'll just have to prepare for the worst. The Stormbringer we met earlier, that's how the least hostile they can be about seeing you on my back".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff