< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Hytoki Shuma

Hytoki stopped the card game he was playing with his fellow members whenever he saw his leader unleash his rage, Hytoki dropped all the cards he was holding and walked over to Toshi. "Sir, you do know that we can help with whatever is the problem. You are not alone at this, no one here is alone." the big brute had said holding his hand out.

1. Collapsible Axe

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
Skull Hunter flunkies: Currently cutting off Lovie.

Lovie getting out of her car made the suit who was standing outside of his own change his tune. It did not matter she was upset or what had almost happened, this girl was top notch. Sadly it did not hit him until it was too late who she was. While he was gawking at her the suit in the car did the same only his ended with.

"********, that's her!" He left the car only to see his partner taking an elbow to his stomach and a sharp heel to the foot over and over again. Catching his partner when he fell back he scowled at him for not using any of his training and instead taking the brunt of her attack. "See this is exactly why he vanished you stupid...guh.."

Dragging his partner away and into the car he called Boogie.

✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

♪♪♪♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flicking his wrist at the sound of something going off to get his attention he answered the call one of the suits gave him. "Yes?"

"It's Lovie, we just had a run in with her."

"We? Did one of you just magically go missing?" Boogie laced his words with sarcasm more than they lace any sort of drug. The transmision went silent.

"Don't be such a baby I'm only giving you suits a hard time. I take it she got away by 'run in' and I'm going to assume one of you took damage if not both in her escape. At least you had better tried to stop her"

That was the out the suits needed "Yes sir we tried to stop her, and my partner took a lot of damage, his foot is bleeding out in the car right now. Currently we are on route to the HQ medical sector. Sir. Lovie is headed towards the night club."

"You know what? You're actually a whole lot more informative than that man who calls himself your boss. Thank you operative. Unfortunately looking for her in a night club will be rather difficult, but I guess I should start somewhere. Besides others might come that are on my list. "

"Oh, and Sir? Becareful."

"Danger is an occupational hazard. I can't afford to be careful." With that he ended the transmission and headed towards Euphoria. Might take him a while since he was walking at a very casual and slow pace. That also had a lot to do with him being satisfied with his framing of the Tech Skulls. It was actually rather masterfully done.

This particular leader would have been the easiest and the hardest for him to take out. Considering how his build was done he would think himself immune to her girlish charms. After all she was only human so the most she could do is look pretty. Something told him in the back of his mind though she was a decent fighter, which could make her more dangerous than previously thought. If in fact she wasn't using her looks to do damage and she made the suit bleed out of his foot then she might actually get him to draw his blade.

It was perplexing, and although he did not want to go after her as the first on his list he did not have a choice in the matter right now being that she was already causing a ruckus his first day back. Absolutely unbelievable.

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his leg)
Pulse hands----Active---& Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Invisible Loiterer

User Image
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
LOADING FILES....

Anna nodded to him as Adio sauntered up. "Nice to see you." Glancing down, she unzipped her bag and pulled out the small info disk. It looked like a normal cd, but held over 50 gigabytes. More than 600 cds put together. It was funny; the little disks were making a retro come back these days. "I hate to treat you like some sort of messenger, but I'm in a bit of hot water. Could you run that to HQ next time you get the chance? I'm hoping that info might be my saving grace." She grimaced, handing the disk over. "The last assignment went a bit... wrong. Anyways, I owe you one." She waved goodbye and turned, starting down the street. She hoped to lay low for a bit at a friend's apartment. Hopefully, Kelly wouldn't mind-
BEEP BEEP BEEP
Her laptop went off. As muffled as the alarm was by the bag, it was still loud. She fumbled with the bag's zipper, scrambling to get the darn thing quiet. What in the world could have set off an alarm that high? Popping open the screen, Anna groaned. A problem in the territory between Punisher and Vampire, and she had to be one of the closest to deal with it. HQ didn't know about her latest flop, and was already sending her back in. Some idiot had set off some sort of pulse bomb. Who else was in the vicinity? She'd need some back up. She turned back towards Adio. His game consule had gone off as well. Annoyed though she was, she walked back towards him. It wasn't his fault they were in this mess. "How do you want to handle this?"
stuff: switch knife, laptop,

...ATTEMPT FAILED

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, PUNK?"

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
URGENT! - Check announcements, time & weather has changed.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageVicious looked over to Yoshi who seemed to be enjoying his first feed. It was very unusual, because most newly made vampires tend to struggle with eating. It was difficult one day to be eating hamburgers and fries, then the next day you drinking blood from a pouch as if it was some Capri Sun. Yoshi was adapting to the life of a vampire quicker than Vicious estimated he would. Vicious chuckled at Yoshi's comment, then turned back to the T.V. screen.

"I want you to take a trip to the Candy Skulls club and see what they are up to. You are not known right now so, I want you to use this time as a spy."

1: Pouch of blood w/straw

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageToshi slanted his eyes as Hytoki spoke. Toshi rammed his right fist into the wall holding it their momentarily before dropping it to his side taking in the pain pulsating. Toshi looked over to Hytoki with a calm expression.

"I know, but don't worry about it. If anyone is to deal with Yoshi...it will be me. When you see him, fight him, don't kill him or you will be my newest addition to my body count. That's goes for all of you."

Toshi watches as Hytoki's hand rested upon his shoulder, he gave a side smile to the right.

"We are going to be big soon, everybody is going to know Punishers, TrendingTopic on Twitter, Facebook, etc. Know that, for right now, I want death of Vampire Skulls. Those bastards are my primary targets."

Yoshi moved over to the car table to grab him a cigarette from the box resting on the table where the other Punisher's were playing. Resting the cigarette on his lips, Toshi, then grabbed a lighter firing up his cigarette taking a deep inhale then exhaled the smoke from his nose an mouth. The other Punishers yelled out at Toshi that it was going to be ok and that the Vampire Skulls would fall at the hands of the Punisher Skulls.

After they spoke to Toshi the card playing Punishers urged from Hytoki to stop procrastnating on the whippen he was about to receive On the card table.

1: Plasma Sword

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageYoshi finished up his pouch of blood licking his lips listening to what Vicious had to say.

Hmm, club ay, haven't been to one of those in a while. Hope I get bag a couple cuties to bring here tonight."

Yoshi rose from his seat throwing away his empty pouch, turning around he grabbed his plasm shotgun, then halted for a moment. Yoshi put down the shotgun and his plasma sword.

"Well if I'm a spy, can't take those with me. Vicious please look after my babies while I'm gone, especially my sword."

Yoshi walked over to the mat, the door slide open and Yoshi exited Vicious room. Yoshi moved down the hAllway into the elevator. Yoshi left the building looking around outside. Yoshi smirked then leaned forward taking one step before dashing. It only took Yoshi four minutes to get to the club, but he arrived on the scene in an alley way to prevent from being seen moving at such an abnormal speed. Yoshi moved withthe crowd of people heading got he door of the club. A built bouncer stared at him before he did a thorough search on him, nothing was found. The bouncer took another look at him, then side stepped. Yoshi walked inside the club looking around The Candy Skulls club surprised at the dolls walking around, moving over to the bar he took a seat order up a Budlight. Yoshi's Budlight arrived, Yoshi grabbed the beer bringing it to his lips taking a gulp.

"Nice."

No weapons.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

☽Ophelia☾

✩✫ ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗✩✫

Ophelia leaned against the bar, opposite of where the patrons were as she sipped her tonic and kept an eye out for any mischief. The bouncers wouldn't let anyone with weapons in, but that didn't mean enemies couldn't get past them, especially if they weren't well known. It was only when she glanced up to a newcomer that recognized the man who had ordered the budlight. He had been in the alley earlier, one of Vicious' men if she remembered correctly. He was definitely dangerous then. Approaching him though would most likely end up scaring him off or causing a fight and Ophelia wanted to know just what he expected to do here. Staying where she was, Ophelia kept a close eye on him, waiting to text Viv in case she needed some of her own crew around.

✩✫ ╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ ✩✫
Inventory:
~Needles
~Poisons

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Hytoki Shuma

Hytoki sighed at the sight of Toshi smoking, but had decided to not speak up against it. Instead he spook up of what he had said about them rising "You are correct on that and we will strike whenever you want us too." he said in a soft tone ignoring the Punishers yelling at him from the table. "We have your back anytime, and we will leave Yoshi to you, it's only right. I know how important family can be." the older man had said looking at the wall with a cold stare.

after he was done staring he had started to slowly walked back to the table to lose more of his money in these card games that he only joined to pass the time.

1. Collapsible Axe

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Adio glanced Anna and gave her a nod in response to the nice meeting. He wasn't to big on talk but he would conversate when addressed. "It's fine I don't have a problem with it at all." he didn't mind delivering something back to HQ when he got the chance. He mention of the last assignment, must explain why she had all that perfume on. "A box a strawberry pokky and we're even." as far as her owing him went that's all he asked. Placing the disk in his pocket, he made sure not to forget about it.

When his game console went off, Adio didn't bother to pull it out till it stopped beeping. Flipping the device open he took one glance at it and simply gave a slight nod, his face was as calm as ever. Closing it and placing it back he looked up to Anna when she asked him how would he want to handle it. "We don't handle it at all." Adio simply suggested. "At least not now. We let the confusion sprout." did Adio sound crazy? Not at all, how else was he going to meet the members of two other gangs that he planned on taking over as well. With something like that, the important figures were bound to come out. He was going to do something like that, but someone already started his plan ahead, so he'll go along with it.

"The other gangs are probably going to want to come talk to us." rubbing the back of his neck "Think you can recover the security camera's in that area? With my graphic rendering I can easily hack the images and place the other gang members in the footage, making it look like Vampire did it to punisher or even set up a police officer." the word police officer rang a bell to him. "Then we simply make counter fit receipts with different Vampire and Punisher names on them with what they purchased. That way when they come we simple give them the footage and the false documents of gang members who brought our wares." Adio went on.

"We can hack the police computers and gain HQ info on different member names. You can do this while laying low." Turning his attention to the direction of Candy skulls turf. "If we pull this off correctly we can turn the tide of chaos in to tide of tech." Letting her gain as much as she could, Adio had a plan. "I'll head to the Tokyo Station and be a street ear for a while and cover more data.." Adio turned in the direction of the Tokyo Station.

If Anna had all she needed from his point of he, he'd take off without a moments delay. They can keep in touch over long distance, if anyone had been listening the question was can they prove the Tech Skull's wrong? He'll head over to the near gang Candy Skull's after he drops in around the Tokyo Station. Shouldn't be too hard to gain allies of gang's especially if you come from a group that can provide gear to gangs so that they can achieve what they need. Supplier and Consumer relationship.

So if Anna had all she needed, away Adio went as a casual civilian... With chaos comes order depending on who can take advantage of it.

Equipment:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers

Carrying:
-Disk from Anna

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit; Undies

Finally back at HQ

So her trip to get a frape turned into a smoothie, pastry and donut run. Girl had.. some sort of appetite.

Pulling into the back area where only other Candy's could park she kicked open her door then pushed it close with her butt. With several bags and drink carriers in her hand she scuttled to the nearest elevator. Moving one bag to her mouth she leaned down awkwardly and managed to press the number "5" button. The elevator then requested her code.

"*******"

There was a pause then an acceptance sound. It took less than two seconds for her to comfortably reach her destination. As soon as the doors opened her security was right there, as always. Seeing who it was they stepped back quickly.

"Hey Lovie~ ♥"

She gave them a wave and a donut then continued to her room. Tossing everything onto her table she quickly stripped down and went for her compact, her holographic phone that looked like face powder.

To; Ophelia
From; Vivian

Back home. Ohmigosh, its loud down there did you already start the party? I have some snacks and other cool stuff.. Yummmyyyy strawberry smoothiesssss.. I'm going to munch a little then I'll be down. I'll keep some of this in my fridge if you want some later.

Plopping onto her bed she sipped her fruity smoothie.

"I still need to find our disneyland piggybanks.." She said as she contemplated on what to wear.

"Hmmm....!"

Currently equipped;
Frill
Nail polish
User Image

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

♪♪♪♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Though it was sad, and a great deal less entertaining than he would have liked it to be Boogie Man made it to the club with no interruption. Rolling his eyes at the thought of them being so slow to take action on the havoc that was caused by him Boogie got to the door of the club and already his head was starting to rock a little. Son of a b***h...this is going to be hard to concentrate. Trying to compose himself he waved his hands in front of his body, flattened out his palms and exhaled a deep breath, one he did not have to take due to his cybernetics, but he was just trying to calm down.

The man at the door let him through with a brow lifted. He did not expect a simple club bouncer to know who he was and that was good. The only problem he could see coming from his presence anywhere is for a figure head of a Skull gang to see him before he saw them. Having made a name for himself before his untimely demise he needed to track them before they tracked him. Then again worse case scenario they would believe they were just seeing things. After all it's not often one comes back from the dead.

Walking inside his eyes slid from left to right and he began to do a complete optic scan of the area. The club was weighed head to toe from the patrons on this floor of the club. Meaning he still was clueless to their being a second level of the club. Instead he was tracking all those inside. When his eyes reached the bar he picked up on Ophelia and paused for a moment tracking back to her just to make sure it was the girl.

This place was a bit too public to make a scene and take her out here and now so he pushed that thought to the side for now. At least he could track her from now on. With his scan completed he heard the bass of the music and paused once again letting his systems settle. "You've got to be kidding me..." Everywhere he looked people were jumping to the music, lost in it's rhythm and tripping on the ecstasy of the club life itself.

"No Boogie...just...no" He knew no one else could hear him due to the music unless they were right next to him, but on that note he was sort of whispering so it would be hard then too.

Looking up he saw his demise: A circle created for dancers of all kinds to groove on this crazy beat that was being laid down before them. "Ah hell..." Boogie moved to the edge of the circle and watched dancer after dancer get inside of it, not even thinking about the fact this cricle was dead center of the club like a mosh pit at a rock concert. He was just trying to contain himself, keep himself from doing something stupid and getting noticed. It was getting harder and harder by the second.

Moments went by and his eyes narrowed more and more, faster and faster he was forgetting about his objective and what he was really here for.

[******** it." Putting a foot into the circle his right foot to be exact he bent it against the ground and drug the rest of his body forward. Turning his body and pushing onto his left heel he spun it and made the revolution of his body a little faster. He continued to repeat this process spinning his body along the edges of the circle before pushing off of his right foot and moving back into the middle of the circle.

At the point he reached dead center he stopped on his left foot abruptly and made his upper body jerk to the side, stop heavy with a pop to his upper muscles starting from the top half of his abdomen, arms, and neck included before slamming them back in place. The music moved him, he lost his mind to the rhythm and every inch of bass waved through his body like water rippled from a pebble. Even the slight movements from the other beats that were dropped throughout the song.

There were moments when his arms moved like flickers with the beat, making exaggerated waves that sent his fingers into odd little motions each one catching the motions he wanted.

A grin played over his face and he took hold of the bill of his hat twisting his feet beneath him to keep him moving. Since he did not have to worry about stamina he could do this all night but he knew he would stop short soon enough so someone else could come in and challenge him. That much he absolutely wanted to happen.

If it wasn't obvious already Boogie had no clue this was the Candy Skull HQ. All he knew was this club was on their turf. That did not matter to him right now, all that mattered was the music.

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his right leg)
Pulse hands----Active---& Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Invisible Loiterer

User Image
LOADING FILES....

Adio seemed pretty in control. For some reason, this bothered Anna. They could have the start of an all-out war across the city, and he wanted to fan the flames? Maybe he knew more than he was letting on. He seemed closer to the high ups. Her smile slipped for a moment. HQ still treated her like a spoiled brat, with only her skills and few white collar connections keeping her on board. Anna nodded trying to plaster the smile back onto her face. "Sounds good. I'll get the footage first, so others don't get to it first." She shifted her bag to the other shoulder, setting herself for the long night ahead of her. "You want me to try to find the original recites, too?" They should make sure they were the only ones creating confusion. No need to let inconvenient truths messing up their story.
As for putting info to faces, Anna already had some basics on the other gangs. Names and faces, at least. She assumed he meant deeper stuff, the kind you couldn't pull up with your basic search engine. This was getting dangerous.
As Adio set off in the direction of Tokyo Station, Anna headed back the way she had come. She had video cards to steal.

Twenty minutes later, and the tech thief stood at the back of the shop, attempting to get through the rubble. The cops were slow in the coming. While there was a small cluster of gawkers, there were no boundaries of yellow tape. The shop had already been ransacked by small time theives, the equipment hastily ripped from it's shelves. The security cameras seemed fine, though. Anna slipped inside, trying to be discreet. In the shadow of the back room, she located three cameras, two of them with possible views of the crime. She pushed over an upturned chair and got to work, prying open the sides with her knife.
stuff: switch knife, laptop,

...ATTEMPT FAILED

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, PUNK?"

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Location - Strolling backwards into the Candy Skull HQ

Having left the sight of meeting with Anna, and arranging the plans together with the tech member. Adio headed off on his own plans, going to Tokyo station. Throwing his hood up over his head he glanced in the direction of HQ while strolling backwards. He'll have to do something about the one in charge of Tech, they too were in the way. This was where alliances came in handy, why should Adio get his hands dirty now.

"Only a matter of time."

He so calmly said turning back around on his destination. Soon he was at the Tokyo station, there he kept his hood on and his head bobbing to the music his headphones played. Though in truth he was just listening to various conversations of the people walking around. He soon ended up behind a couple of punks talking about a club. A certain spot that would Adio's location, coming to a ally he simply turned into it. "Let's see." Skating up one wall and hopping to the next, Adio hopped over a dead end wall and started for the Candy Skull HQ. He was still a new face for the Tech skulls so he wasn't to well known as far as appearances. He'd enter with no others from his skull gang just himself alone. He wasn't concerned about the level of danger that may come with this, he never was the type to worry. Story of how he lost his eye, which again was replaced by an android one.

He just followed the sound of music till he came to their club. Wrapping a colorful bandanna around his neck with a mantis cartoon character on the front, he pulled it down under his chin and enter. However he entered the building backwards on his Astro Rollers. A backwards stroll, no he wasn't hiding his face from anyone. Instead he went to the counter, taking his hood off and putting on some blue tinted shades. "Hi I'm here to deliver the latest fashion catalogs." Pulling out his device it was already set to clothing and accessories of the latest things out. "I was just passing through and heard that the finest woman in all the world hang here. So I figured why not have the hottest of the hot try some of our wears." He smiled leaning over the counter with his hand hanging out lazily.

"You'll be winning hearts from everyone, the wives and other woman will be slice in two by how sharp you all will be. Not that you need or anything, your already cutting me." Adio snickered. To the woman behind the counter "If I wasn't here on a business run I'd have to jump over this counter and get your personal measures~" he lifted his shades up and gave a wink. "May I speak with your manager, maybe I can arrange a deal with your club and keep you up to date on the latest of wears we come out with. If she's busy I'll wait." Taking a seat, he wait a moment and just casually glance around the room. On the back of his sweater was a mantis and so he just whistled to music playing in the background. If they let him see the one in charge he'd come right up post haste.

Equipment:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers

Carrying:
-Disk from Anna

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

HQ with hardcore beats

Vivian laid there for a minute, until her cellphone buzzed with that oh so familiar tone.

The message read, "Lovie, someone is looking for you. He says its about some clothes he wants you to try."

This didn't really surprise her. She was a candy skull after all.

Rolling off of her bed she stripped down only to re-dress again.. Sort of. The Skull leader fashioned herself in a pink bikini, knee high socks and some old school flats. As a final touch she topped herself off with black, pink horned head phones.

Just before she hopped out of her door she reached for a black guitar with a pikachu keychain. She couldn't play it, but she'd pretend.. And then beat the ******** out of you with it, if need be.

Stepping outside of her room and securing the door she waved at those who monitored the elevator then hopped in for a ride down. Like the previous one she had to enter a code to activate it. Going down, down, down the lights inside changed to fit the mood of her club and music filled the confined space, something with a lot of bass. Bouncing from side to side to the music she patiently waited for the doors to open. When you're waiting things seem to take longer than they should, Vivian began to have a cross expression, her curiosity made her impatient. The doors opened smoothly and she stepped out, flicking her long blonde hair over her shoulder.

"Mmm..~ We have a lot of visitors today.. Shouldn't be too hard to find what I want." Using the employee only pathways she wasted no time in getting to the counter where cover was paid for and minor stamps and drinking wristbands were issued.

Peaking behind the girl who texted her she slumped down to hide behind the desk.

"Where? o . o " She said giving her a little poke with her fake horns.

Currently equipped;
Nail polish
Guitar

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items