Total Votes:[ 76 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 37 38 39 >

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Bunkyo-ku District

Yoshi looked over at 12 watching them continuing their search for some clues. While Yoshi was keeping an eye on 12, he made a facial expression of agreement while nodding his head to Mai's statement. What triggered him to look at her, was when she gave him the permission to take some of her blood. Yoshi smiled to himself, she was just the thing he needed to get back to normal stats. Yoshi turned to her, so that his back was facing 12.

"No, we can't change the color of our hair or shape shift into anything as far as I know, maybe Vicious can, but I never seen anything like that. Though this is how you play it off in public doll...put your arms around by shoulder and hold me close."

Yoshi whispered before placing his left arm around her waist only to pull her close, then place his right hand behind her head while he neared towards her neck. Yoshi fangs extended as he closed off the gap, Yoshi fangs touched Mai's skin on her neck and with a little force applied, his fangs penetrated her skin sinking inside of her. Yoshi fangs suckled the blood from her body inside his mouth only to swallow and begin the healing process. Yoshi's red eyes started to lite up, human blood was the best blood, it was warm and soothing on the stomach. Yoshi could feel his cracked ribs healing, it would take at least three minutes of draining before he reached normal stats. After he was done, Yoshi would remove his fangs, lick his lips to remove any remaining blood, then lick away the trail of blood on her neck, his tongue moved over the two holes, then traveled up to her jaw bone where a light kiss would be planted.

"I feel so much better now."

Yoshi smiled looking into her eyes as his red eyes were a little bright.

Inventory:Amatsukaze II

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: In an Acura GSX 2025 riding around in hover traffic. Leaving: Arakawa-ku

Toshi lifted his head up some as he heard the noise of a motorcycle just aside the shop, but when he looked in that direction, all he saw was blurry images. Toshi rested his head back down on the ground closing his eyes trying to balance himself. Lifting his head once more blinking a couple of times, everything started to become clear. Toshi looked around only to find out he was in a restaurant, he pieced from his location and the smell of burnt things, he got caught in the explosion. Placing his hands on the ground, Toshi used his arm strength to help him self up into a seated position making grunting noise in the process. Looking at the shattered window he flew through, Toshi tilted his head back, then looked at the ceiling.

"Well, that didn't go as planned...damn.."

Toshi lowered his head, then slowly moved to his feet stumbling backwards in the process. Toshi used his hands to dust himself off, then look for his plasma gun. Stepping over a couple of people, Toshi leaned to the left, then to the right looking for his gun. After searching for a moment, he finally spotted his plasma gun under a knocked over table. Toshi walked over to the chair, then used his right foot to kick the chair to the left revealing his plasma gun. Toshi bent down to pick up his gun then walk over to the shattered window. After sticking his head out the shattered window, Toshi looked left then right. Once Toshi scanned the area, Toshi hopped out of the store's shattered window, only to land on the street's side walk. When he landed, Toshi looked to the right seeing a robot fight a Skull Hunter and another Skull Hunter standing by spectating. Toshi took a moment to observe, until the sound of police sirens caused him to widen his eyes.

"s**t, time to bounce."

Toshi wasted no time in dashing to his left heading for the alley where his stolen car was.

Inventory: Jigokukaji
Plasma Pistol

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image
"My first kill..?" Eliza stared down at her bag, sliding the painting in and zipping it up as she weighed her options. Robbing had become so incredibly dull the past few occasions, and college life was such a bore. "The bottom? Dear, I am a lot of things, but I am no bottom dweller..." Eliza paused, drumming her fingers on the top of her bag as she collected her thoughts. "However, your proposition is quite interesting, and I don't feel like walking, so I will take that ride. Also, you really should start looking into eugenics." She followed him out the doorway, and already, her heart was pumping. She enjoyed the throbbing in her chest, but a voice in the back of her head was yelling at her, telling her to get out of there while she still could. That voice was her will to survive, and the dangerous atmosphere that engulfed Ruxaki set off countless alarms in her head.

"R1..He look like some sort of challenge, or are you used to these sort of police operated antics?" Eliza found that the longer she stayed in Ruxaki's presence, the more she wanted to leave. "Tattoos? I have one, but I like keeping my skin looking nice, why, is it a necessity?" Still unsure if she should remove her mask, she used her gloved hands and adjust it to fit her face more comfortably. 'Jesus, my hair must look horrid right now.'

◘ Inventory:
- Baseball bat (equipped)
- Pistol
- Cotton cover up (long sleeve, gloves, pants, face mask, all equipped)
- Pocket knife that's in questionable condition
- Painting case

Accompanied by:
- Ruxaki

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
ℳαḯ ℃üґℯ

Current outfit: Helllooo nurse ♥

Mai was now a confused nurse. "But my arms.." She said in a quiet voice, giving him another squeeze so he'd know she was there.

"You should really pay more atten--.." Her eyes widened as a pinch came to her neck. Then it was more like a bite, then it progressed into a draining sensation. Her hand reaching for his at her waist she tried to move it to his side, "h-hey.. we're still in.. public." She felt a little light headed from the draining process.. That, and embarrassed. Cops were everywhere and her new boyfriend was being so aggressive.. Sweet little Mai never got into any trouble.. (well, she never got caught.)

Mai's eye fluttered a bit from the blood loss, and when the kiss was placed against her jawline she blinked a couple of times, trying to come back. "Ahhh..-- hmm..?" A hand raising to touch her head she leaned against him. "That was.. a long time.." She spoke breathy words, the bite seem to have taken a lot out of her. "Well, I'm glad you feel better, but.. I'm still late for work you know.. and you still owe me a game of real life operation." Mai giggled and grinned sweetly, despite her complete seriousness.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

The moment Boogie made the shot with his left hand, R1 stepped forward with his left foot. At the moment he stepped forward, R1's upper body was in motion of leaning downward towards Boogie. The blast was set off, but the blast missed it's target by a second. At this time, R1's head was at Boggie's chest level, R1 would bring his right hand from his side then send his fist toward's Boogie stomach beneath his upper body. It was a strange move, but his upper body and his head was ment to get Boogie's attention, to distract him momentarily from noticing his incoming right fist aimed to punch him in his stomach, not only hurting him, but knocking the wind out of him. If his right punch succeeded in making contact with Boogie's stomach, the punch would cause Boogie to lean forward with his hands moving to grab his stomach while quickly exhaling from the punch. The punch to the stomach would be followed up by R1's left hand detaching from it's wrist, then launched it self towards Boogie's face as he was in motion of bending downward. The left hand was still attached by medium sized metallic cords upon detaching, the cords was just extending giving allowance for the hand to fly towards Boogie's face. R1's left hand would ball into a fist as the gap between R1's left hand and Boogie's face closed off.

If the hit occurred, his helmet would be shattered in the center where the hit would connect, Boogie would be able to feel the fist contact on his face causing his head to shift backwards. The backwards shift of Boogie's head, would throw his entire body backwards off balance causing him to stumble backwards. Boogie's backwards stumble would give the R1 enough time to erect his standing position, raise his right hand up, then shift his hand into a cannon. R1's palm would move backwards then expand in the center tearing apart into metal strips that connected itself into a tunnel. The top of R1's fingers would bend forward slightly as if he was holding a ball, though each finger tip would be pointed towards Boogie. The dark tunnel in the center of the R1's right hand would light up as plasma built up in the center filling the tunnel. As the plasma built up a charging sound would be made. The shift of his hand to a cannon would be Boogie's warning to cease his hostility, if he didn't R1 would put a hole him in his next move.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Bunkyo-ku District

Yoshi blinked a couple of times, then looked around to see if anyone noticed. When he looked around, everyone was still as they were, no one seemed to notice what just occurred.

"That was my reason for doing it the way I did, we vamps have our way of feeding at times like this to keep the attention off of us. You not doing as I requested could have gained us attention, but luckily we didn't.....though I thank you so much, I feel so much better and I do owe you one."

After his speech, if Mai allowed, Yoshi would scoop Mai up into his arms and face her car. Looking both ways, Yoshi would cross the street where her car was and set her on her feet near her car, then open the door for he to get in. Yoshi took a couple of steps back opening the door a little more for her to get in without any hassle. During the time he held the door, Yoshi looked over to an officer who looked over to him with a blank expression. Yoshi raised his right hand into the air, then moved his hand back and forth in a waving manner with an ear to ear smile to add. The officer responded by cocking his left brow, nodding once, then turning his back to Yoshi returning to securing the crime scene.

Once Mai got into the car, Yoshi would come behind her with the door only to lean on the bottom part of the door.

"Call me and we will fulfill that debt."

Yoshi would speak his number to Mai for her to save in her phone for later use.

Inventory:Amatsukaze II

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100

╔═════════════════════╗
Lin Amaya: Candy Skull
Items: Nano Suit 5A, S.M.T.T., dagger, S.I.B.D., Hand Gun(45 colt)
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image

XXXX Lin smile as she enter the final line of code to have some fun with the people of this great city. With that done she put the bugger into the network and put it to sleep for 200 seconds to give her time to already make her way back the CandySkulls HQ and to get partying done. She felt she deserve it but maybe she might make those cookies she had been ask to make. As she was making her way back to the HQ she would use the same way she got there in the first place. Which most of it was done by walking, not all of it, after all she wasn’t as lazy as many other people, but not some fitness nut job out there. As she walks the same network that had been use to show off the R1 went blank all over the city. She slightly laughs to herself as she kept walking knowing full well what was going to happen.

On those said networks a giant dumpling would appear with big anime like eyes and a little crown on its head and in front of what look like the R1 but much smaller then how they show them. The dumpling starts to attack the R1 destroying them with very much easy as it send parts of the new robot all over the place. At the end stood a dumpling on top bunch of destroyed R1’s and it gave a small anime shape heart appear next to it. In text it read, ’They belong in the junk yard, not in the lands of sweets.’ she slightly giggles as she keeps on walking with her stuff. She had turn off her laptop and made sure that it was fully shutoff from the nets around her so that way if they were tracing her and had fail to fall into the spike traps she had set up they had no lost her. She was on her way home, and she was enjoying the repeat of the little show she had put together. It would go on until it was dealt with. She left some evil little gifts in their net work that would cause a couple of computers to crash if they tried to take it down.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Outfit: Character picture

Arriving at Tokyo Dome hotel

"Awh~ You said Adio is a tough guy?! THat's pretty cute..~" Lovie smiled at him and supported her head in one of her hands, her inticing blue eyes narrowing slowly. "You'd save me?! Like a super hero? Maybe we could play batman and catwoman.. <3 " The Candydevil giggled and leaned back from her position against the center console. Rolling into the back seat of the car she laid on her chest and bent her knees, kicking the heels of her boots against her seat.

"How we met..? Hmm.. Adio is totally my go-to-techy guy. Why do you ask? Don't tell me you could be jealous or something!" Lovie grew silent in the shadowed back seat and just listened to Adio speak up to Wayaki. Her metaphorical devil tail uncurled and swayed behind her while she sat upright and scooted right behind Wayaki's seat, arms curling around the neck and back allowing her, or attempting to allow her to wrap her arms around his collar bone area atleast. Poison coated fingertails tapped and traced along the fabric of his clothing, "mmmnnn..! I'm bored! Someone come play with me! The car's in auto-pilot so.."

Currently equipped;
Frill
Nail polish
Lip gloss
(Lets see if I can get back into the groove.)

User Image

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Bearie"Cute" Adair
Outfit:
Equips: Shock blade, disguised as her parasol

Bearie made no struggle when he lifted her onto the couch next to him, she just smiled. Leaning close she snuggled against his shoulder as she watched him consume the alcohol.

"Don't misunderstand me, I'm not going to get sick. It's just the alcohol affected me faster, empty stomach and all. ISn't that how it works?" She asked trying to turn the conversation around. The substance was vile and even if she was going to be sick she wasn't going to let Vicious know.

The loli skull giggled and reached for the cup Vicious offered to her, daintily. "Yes master of course! You won't ever have to worry about anything less of me." She said sliding up from her position against his arm. Sitting upright she pressed the cup to her lips and titled her head back only to part them slightly and sip the remaining vodka from the cup. She wanted to cringe and wiggle but she held her composure. In fact, she created a visage, a smile. Placing the cup just on the floor between their feet she plopped back against the couch, finding his arm with her cheek again.

Inwardly however, she felt a little dizzy.. The room was spinning.. wait.. Yeah, the room was defiantly spinning.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Nakano Ku, Shinnakano

Vicious continued to observe Bearie as she relaxed herself against his arm, Vicious curved his bottom lip inward, then bite down on his lip softly as he watched Bearie finish off the rest of her cup. Vicious thought back to her comment on not having anything to eat before drinking, which made it clear she was going to get wasted quick. Being wasted would open you up for anything, it would make you vunerable and would be just what Vicious needed to turn her out, to make her his. Vicious moved his left hand behind her head, then rest his left arm on her shoulder.

Vicious looked at Bearie's face for any sign on enter that vunerable wasted state, but didn't see much just yet. Looking back at the T.V. he exhaled heavily using his right hand to grab the remote of the stand next to him. Clicking the channel button ont he remot a couple times, he flipped through the channles until he found a interesting movie about romantic couple.

Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Tech Skull: Adio
Location- Arriving at Tokyo Dome

Adio knew what he had said to Wayaki, would have the guy shaking and possibly wondering hard. Now Adio would be jealous of the little attention this quote on quote friend, Wayaki was getting. But where he was going, Adio would let the guy enjoy that slight bit of temptation. The sky outside turning red again, with Adio just looking straight ahead. On top of the car was however a giant mantis eating Wayaki. But in truth that was all mental symbolism, with the candydevil having said prey against her finger tips.

"No need to be jealous man. I'm the one who should be jealous, got a good job and your a real popular guy..." false praises that Adio didn't mean, it was all just a ploy to make sure the victim wasn't getting to suspicious and uncomfortable. "Your going to go places and be a legend." his voice seemed a little cold. If you know how legends are truly made then you'd understand what he meant. "You'll be picking me up to hang out." Adio got friendly again. When Lovie called for someone to come play with her. Hitting the music to turn it up to see what the base was like in this car. Adio was into kpop since he was half, but whatever was playing he'd let play.

"Hey Wayaki take the captains seat."

The techy moving and hopping between the seats, this all was started to make Adio want Lovie's affection more and more. She was a real interesting girl, real interesting. Hands moving to get catch her by the waist as he landed in the back seat. He pull her over into him, "Got ya~" his feet sticking between the two front seats. He snickered mischievously, "I know I'm getting jealous~" with a low whisper but loud enough to be heard, his left eye closed raising one of his index fingers to his lips. He didn't forget about the R1's either, he was just going to send them to the recycle factory to become cans later. If she didn't wiggle around, his fingers would walk up her arm and over her shoulder.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Tracking Chip
-Gift

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Civilian: Wayaki Tsuguru
In Car with Adio and Lovie unaware where he is headed

'Popularity is power'

Wayaki's body became cold when Adio spoke up, he didn't know what to think. His reaction looked as though he saw a ghost for a moment, did Adio really know. That guilty conscious was lingering in the car. His index finger tapping nervously, Lovie wasn't helping the situation but she did keep Wayaki calm. Though now, he was tempted, nervous, and trying to keep his cool. "Y-yeah...." He tried to play it off. Lovie's nails on his collar made him gulp pretty hard, when she called for some attention. Adio had moved leaving him in charge, the music turned up was a good idea.

This wasn't good at all, he had to keep the hero look. After all that stuff he spouted he couldn't let the lovely woman in there presence, know the truth. Though the word techy ringed a bell, 'Just what's become of you Adio? Do you really know the truth. I had no choice, your just so much cooler then I am. I had to get my popularity back back then.' His eyes trailed to the back seat, but only out the corner of his gaze. Eyes moving back, though Adio was joking that joke was to close for comfort. 'Maybe it's me... Adio is smart but he isn't that smart.'

Wayaki continued to think, moving over to the drivers seat. He just look at the scenery trying not to think about it, "So just where we headed?" A lot of this did look familiar. But Tokyo is such a little complex place.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
ℳαḯ ℃üґℯ

Current outfit: Helllooo nurse ♥
Equipment:Medical bag
+Pain pills
+Numbing lotion
+Medical tape
+Rubbing alcohol
+ Cotton swabs
+ Antibiotic
+Medical thread and needle

"Oh Mai! I didn't do as you asked.." The nurse pouted a little and coiled her arms tighter around the half-vampires neck, inviting him to lift and take her away.

"Mmmn! You're so romantic.. Kind of." Mai flushed and gave him a starry-eyed expression. Brushing her cheek against his she giggled childishly until she was taken to her car and set down infront of the door. Rolling out of his hold she scurried into her vehicle and unlocked the passenger doors for Yoshi to get in as well. Instead of getting into her car with her, he chose to give her digits instead.

"Oh no you don't!" Petite arms sprang up from the car and tried to snatch the vampire. "That hurt..! and you're not going to just leave Mai like that. Get in here right now, mister!" Puffy, pouty cheeks became red with anger as she scolded her new supposed vampire boyfriend.

"Besides." Her voice changed into something sweet, and with those narrowed eyes could come off seductive. "After draining me like that.. aren't you going to make sure I'm alright..~?" Mai was a silly girl but she was a candy skull and 5% of the time she acted like one. This was one of those times.

"'sides if he's a vampy maybe I can learn something about those dracula skulls" Mai thought to herself.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Bearie"Cute" Adair
Outfit:
Equips: Shock blade, disguised as her parasol

This all.. seemed to easy. Unfortunately in Bearie's case and for his mission she had to roll with the punches so she could gain his trust and become affiliated with his group. The vampires possessed natural ability that could prove useful to the Candy's, speed, stamina, strength. In these thoughts she slowly felt herself slipping, her brown eyes narrowed and her vision blurred. The sounds of the t.v were nearly inaudible and the only thing she could comprehend fully was Vicious' arm coming around her. It would be a lie to say she didn't enjoy the attention but this was a mission and she wouldn't allow naive, juvenile feelings to interfere with it.

"..Is this how you take over the world every night..?" The dazed Candy skull asked, being half serious and half joking. (Pinky and the Brain lol ) She smiled and held his upper arm just a little closer to her person.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Outfit: Character picture

Ready to arrive at Tokyo Dome

When Adio came out to play Lovie giggled and slid as far as she could against the left side of the car, hiding against Wayaki's seat. Being captured by the tech skull she squirmed playfully and gave him a gentle post. "I can see why... And you know, I didn't invite you back here.. I was inviting the superhero..~" She gave Adio a wink and half slipped from his arms.

Placing herself between the two front seats once more she laid against the center console and turned onto her back. Her lower half would still be captured by Adio however.

Extending her arms her hands slipped around his neck and pulled him down to nearly eye level, at this proximity if she spoke he'd feel her breath. "Don't be shy..~ You should spend some time with me..! Can you believe Adio thinks I want his cooties?! No way!" Pulling him down closer, if allowed she'd have him inch towards her lips. "I think I'd rather be kissed by a star~ I wonder how it feels.." She spoke with a breathy voice to elevate the mood. They were almost at the Tokyo Dome, but she had to be sure Wayaki wouldn't feel too nervous about going alone with her to a private room.

"You can show me.. It might be better if someone is watching.." Lovie grinned coyly, her vivid blues fixed on his.

Currently equipped;
Frill
Nail Polish
Lip gloss
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items