<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 37 38 39 >

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

R&R

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Any thought of joy fled his body when he saw the signs and the broadcast of the Droids. It was absolutely insulting that this R1 was created. It meant he was obsolete. It truly did not mean that at all but that is just how Boogie's pride deduced the situation. As it were currently he had stopped on Strider and was just watching all of this transpire until he heard the loud boom from across the way and turned slowly to see the chain of explosions which looked to him like large plumes of flames from his view point.

The tinted Biker helmet visor lit up from this sight and his eyes were visible only for a second before he spun Strider around and started driving against traffic. Right now he did not care what the purpose of these explosions were all he cared about was having something to crush. Boogie was in no mood to joke around at the moment or even dance. Which was ironic because he did start blaring music through his helmet on the way there.

When he got to the sight of the incident Toshi had just been tossed into a clothing store. Even with his keen vision due to his cybernetic eyes he could not tell who the man was right of the bat and figured he was some civilian going off of an explosion and sent into a store. Could he have helped the man out or at least gone to see if he was alright: Sure but he was not a hero nor did he ever claim to be.

What he did see was an R1 which caused a devastating reaction out of Boogie. Clutching the front break of Strider and causing the tail of the motorcycle to go up while he still accelerated he moved his feet to be on the seat of the bike and pressed off darting his body towards the ground. Instantly when his feet hit the ground he took off in a full sprint which caused some of the street to crack and shatter but not in drastic webs. It did generate a heat line if one was watching with heat vision they would see a line behind Boogie as he ran leaving a trail of heat because of the speed in which he ran it did in fact heat up the floor beneath him.

He had no inkling of an intention to be peaceful with these abominations and was acting out of rage to lash out at this particular R1. Pulling his left arm back the pulse hand opened ripping the glove off of his hand revealing the one he wore under it. That tiny glow looked to be a stream of light as he ran and he moved to place that hand in the gut of the R1, grip and with all his cybernetic strength throw it to the ground with his hand still on it's midsection he would activate a sound pulse into the metal which was not covered by the white armor. The vibrations were enough to open the street floor beneath them and place them both in a crater twelve feet wide. It would also be enough to not only cause physical damage to the area in which he had a hold of but the vibrations from the sound blast would travel through the R1's body internally simply because he had hit the area which wasn't covered by the armor and sound travels off of vibration and unless this model had something to protect against that it's internal systems would be shattered.

If somehow the R1 evaded the attack Boogie wouldn't stop his assault but it would depend on how he evaded what his next move was. Boogie was completely on guard at this point and was going to prove this thing to be nothing more than a piece of garbage, scrap metal, and junk. What of Fury? Boogie had no idea he was in the area but he also did not care. Boogie was going to hunt Skulls the way he saw fit after their leader made such a huge mockery of their job he figured why not get the Skull hunter a better rep now? Besides this could be the first skull he collected: the mechanical R1 skull to go in his trophy case before he began collecting other skulls.
Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his right leg)
Pulse hands---Active.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image
Eliza clenched her jaw as he shot the gun at the ceiling, expecting only to feel the pain of a bullet. She felt a terrible shaking in her legs as Ruxaki approached. His fist flew past her head, leaving her in a calm state of panic. She couldn't yell, or eep as he got close. It seemed as his chest pressed against the flare gun, it fell right out of her hand. 'He..might kill me.'

"It's you... Ruxaki?"
She almost introduced herself impulsively, but stopped herself. Her eyebrows furrowed and she stepped forward. "The premise of asking is just so dull, how can a girl live without a little excitement?" Eliza reeked of sarcasm, and self entitlement, her eyes flared with the false courage she forced upon herself. "I knew you weren't going to kill me, because if you were, you'd have already made a move." Eliza's voice was rigid due to fear, yet smooth like satin. She tried to the best of her capabilities to remain calm, and generally succeeded. "You want to know how far I would do for this painting? Idiot, I don't want the painting, I want the money. Sixty-two thousand dollars is waiting for me outside this museum, and I will do anything for it. Anything." Eliza's right hand gripped the back just above her left. "Even if I need to fight for it. So don't think because I am a woman that I am weak. I will take you on!" 'I can't take him on! What am I saying! I'll ******** die where I stand against this crazy motherf*cker!'

The closer he'd gotten, the warmer Eliza felt. It couldn't have been a minute that he had his knuckles pinned into the wall, but it felt like eternity of suspense. When will he strike? Will he strike? What does he truly want? Fear coursed through her veins, but she stood with firm posture, and spoke with a firm voice. She did whatever she could to match his boldness, although failing all together at that task.

◘ Inventory:
- Baseball bat (equipped)
- Flare gun (dropped)
- Cotton cover up (long sleeve, gloves, pants, face mask, all equipped)
- Pocket knife that's in questionable condition
- Painting case

Accompanied by:
- Ruxaki

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100

╔═════════════════════╗
Lin Amaya: Candy Skull
Items: Nano Suit 5A, S.M.T.T., dagger, S.I.B.D., Hand Gun(45 colt)
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image

XXXX Lin slightly giggles as she notices the text she had receive and just nods her head as she understood all too well that she would have to wait in the morning and as to the request she would make them as soon as she got home. ’Sure, keep an eye out for the dumpling queen.’ she sent it to Lovie hoping she understood that she was about to use the same network that showed off the R1 was about to get some unwanted ad. With that said she pulls out her small laptop that she had place in her bag and open it up and starts to type away. Slowly making her way into the system that had been use to show the R1 to everyone was her goal and she be damn if some firewalls would stop her. Like always she had set up her spikes just in case someone tried to follow her and if her system notices it they would be sadly drop into a fake harddrive and than spike causing their own system to be destroyed. One does not simply hack a hacker.

XXXX She was enjoying herself and was still getting text from the other members reporting in. She had yet to get one from a couple but she thought they may be at work and thus unable to reply to the message she had sent out. She was finding this hacking to be a little harder than she thought due to the fact that so many networks had been tied into the showing off of the R1 she thought it might be much easier but she had to tip her hat off to those who typed this lovely work of art. She was being careful and not taking any risk. As it was she was using an area wi-fi which would make it hard for anyone to back trace the hack. Plus she had already start using other computers that her programs may have infected in the system to start a massive attack on the fire wall and overwhelm it. She most likely be done in a few more minutes at the rate she was going. She slightly smirks as she kept typing and kept getting closer to her goal.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
ℳαḯ ℃üґℯ

Current outfit: Helllooo nurse ♥
Equipment:Medical bag
+Pain pills
+Numbing lotion
+Medical tape
+Rubbing alcohol
+ Cotton swabs
+ Antibiotic
+Medical thread and needle

Holding onto the vampire the nurse was awestruck by all of his awesome and cool powers.. It was like having a superhero boyfriend! This could be very good for the candy skulls, very good indeed.

Clinging onto to Yoshi she peered over to what he had been observing.

"HUH? Really? I thought I parked a little ways away.. and besides! Despite being shoe-less, I'm just a cute little nurse stopping off for some coffee before she goes into work! See, I'll be okay? Now you.. you... youuu.... yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." Mai almost started singing as she thought of something.. Her car could be useful but its not like there was anything connecting her to Kandace's death or anything. But Yoshi's injuries..

"OKAY! Go ahead and take some of my blood so you wont have injuries. That way, you're not so suspicous and we can leave! Oh but wait... that's right what if people saw us.. Well it just looks like I was abducted, and you look like a murderous creeper. CAN VAMPIRES CHANGE THEIR HAIR ON COMMAND? YEAH! Change your look so we can go somewhere." Mai's arms snaked around Yoshi's next and she squeezed him in an embrace.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
'Ruxaki Yu'
Gang/Rank: Leader Of The Fire Skulls
Theme:Breaker
Turf Location: Marunouchi The Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum
Character Location: Marunouchi The Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum

User Image

A grin grew across Ruxaki's face, she probably was really scared. But to say she knew he wasn't going to kill her, well that's not always the best choice. You never when Ruxaki is going to kill you or not because of how sarcastic yet violent he is. "You feel it don't you. The heat of the moment as the tension raising within the body, the same feeling the mouse gets when it's cornered by the big stray cat. With no exits your minds probably flooding right now with possible scenarios. A lot of them probably ending in death. Have you ever taken a life before? Someone who is living and breathing just like you, the thought of yourself taking that life as the blood that life fluid fills up the lungs and that persons eyes roll back. The body releases all the fluids that smell worse then a bums bathroom... That idea that said person will never be seen again to sleep forever and never wake up." As he spoke his knuckle that was against the wall behind her started to burn said spot. "Can you do it, can you kill no matter what the cost? If a man hands you a gun and says shoot that newborn child, could you do it? Knowing the blood of your victims will forever stain your hands, and their souls lingering on your back." Of course he was just messing with her.

"Don't worry you don't have to answer all that immediately."

He dropped his hand aim to hit her wrist to knock the flare gun out her hand. "If it's money you want, I can show you how to gain more. Follow me and all of Tokyo could be yours to do as you wish. Don't like the way something looks, I can give you the power to burn it down." if he had been successful removing her flare gun, he place the hand gun in her hand in return. "Ever used one of those? You can live a life doing work for old perverts who probably see you as nothing more then a toy, and once you finally ******** up they have another one to do their work. Or you can live a life of fire by following me and take what you want treated as family." He was giving her the option to leave and continue living a life to hustle for her self, or join him as a Fire Skull and take what you want.

"If you decide the life of Fire, we can still get you that money along with painting and whatever else that b*****d has. I'll give you a lift there."

Turning with his back to her, "If you leave then make it quick, you know to much and I might have to take that gun back from you by force." before he forgot he tilted his head and gave her a cheeky smile. "Oh and never be certain that I won't kill you, I just wanted to see if your willing to throw your life away." with that he turned back around and waited for her choice.

Equipment:
Shackles (Unequipped)
microwave gun
explosive puddy
chainsaw/machinegun
hot hands
Bonus Equipment:
Cellphone
Keys to Museum
Baton
cuffs
Standard hand Gun

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Bearie"Cute" Adair
Outfit:
Equips: Shock blade, disguised as her parasol

(Bearie's question was a thought.. unless I missed the part where Vicious had a connection to her mind.)

"It's fine.. I'll be alright." Bearie said in an unwavering tone of dullness... In truth her stomach did feel a little shaky and nausea knotted up her insides. "So gross.." She thought almost raising her hand to cover her mouth. "That wouldn't help anyway.." She continued in her head.

Glancing up to the tv things were becoming a bit odd, hazy at best. She tried to focus and she was able to understand there were new security standards taking place in the city now.. If anything her shock blade might be an advantage towards them, but her life sucker would be rendered useless if it came to a battle situation. What a shame too, those parasites get pretty hungry.

Re-positioning herself to lay her cheek against Vicious' lap she tried to maintain her calm, 'Bearie' composure. The alcohol would rather her flop out in the middle of the floor and do one of two things, hurl or sleep. With an uneasy stomach she tapped his leg with her nails, trying to busy herself in some insignificant fashion. She was truly a light-weight.. but a girl her size, it should be expected.. And it's not like she did this often. Nodding off from time to time she tried to hide it from Vicious.. Her mission wasn't over yet! Bearie quickly lifted her head and frantically looked around the room.. She was asleep for an entire 23 seconds.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Outfit: Character picture

Arriving at Tokyo Dome

These two certainly did not seem to be meshing too well, but that was none of Lovie's concern. That coy smile stayed on her face and she let out a soft sigh, not the kind of sigh that shows boredom or just out right distaste. Not at all. This sigh came across as more of a breathy whisper, the kind that slips into the air and no matter how close a woman is to a man or a lover they know that sound. It's identical to that warm breath brushing against the earlobe of an intimate partner. "You're right Adio, knowing everything up front does spoil all the fun."

Lovie lowered her hands on the center console and pressed down so her upper body was raised creating a nice arch in her back. Her slim figure slopped in so that from the arch of her back her butt was pressed tight against the skirt she was wearing. Not only that but her chest was now squeezed between the small space of her arms making a good majority of cleavage fall from the top of the shirt. This gave Wayaki and Adio a nice view of her body without removing a single stitch of clothing.

Now she did not lift an arm to take Wayaki's hand, what she did instead was bend the arm furthest away from Wayaki and cross it under her chest to daintily take his hand and shake it lightly. This simple act squeezed her breasts up again giving Adio and Wayaki a rather nice and seemingly unintentional view. "I'm Lovie, and It's so nice of you to save Adio, I don't know where I'd be if you hadn't. Maybe you'll have to save us both? " She said in a small giggle and jest towards Wayaki.

Currently equipped;
Frill
Nail polish
Lip gloss

User Image

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Civilian: Wayaki Tsuguru
In Car with Adio and Lovie unaware where he is headed

'Popularity is power'

Sitting in the car after the nice shake, with Adio's lady friend. "Lovie that is a lovely name." Wayaki was pretty absorbed like a typical male, in Lovie. Her comment about not know where'd she be if it wasn't for Wayaki saving Adio, only boost the guys ego. "Heh maybe I can help pull that guy out of trouble again." He mused referring to Adio. "Although he's a tough guy, back then was just unfortunate for him. I'd probably just end up having to save you." he chuckled.

He was still wondering how these two met, and he kinda felt Adio getting into a cold mood. Poor guy did meet the end of a bullet "So if you don't mind my asking how'd you two meet? Though Adio was always that guy to bully other bullies in school." Wayaki chuckled. He looked out the window, then to Adio, and back to Lovie. "If he's ever a meanie just tell me, I know how to make him act nice." he mused a little more. It all turned out to be pretty interesting, though he was wondering who the lady friends of this woman were. This also seemed like the way to Tokyo Dome.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Tech Skull: Adio
Location- Arriving at Tokyo Dome

Sitting in the car as it moved, Adio's eyes looked over Lovie's features not absorbed however. She had the right feeling, they didn't get along although it was hidden. Hearing Lovie's comment, it was true to pretty much. Double checking to see if the doors were locked, he didn't pay Wayaki any attention. "Go ahead Wayaki, tell her about your raise to fame. At the cost of your friends eye." Adio spoke looking straight ahead. That statement should of caught him off guard, but also give up his secret to Lovie.

"It did seem like a master plan didn't it, like the guy going to save the guy ends up being saved by him."

Adio started to chuckle, he wasn't stupid. He knew what happened, it was the oddest thing to be called to some place to help save someone. But that someone didn't show up till the end untouched to save you. Let alone they don't know how to fight, so coming out of a conflict untouched wasn't likely. With a chuckle that busted out into a playful twisted laugh,

"Nah I'm just messin' with you."

He completely was messing with Wayaki's conscious and his mind. It will get him wondering though "I am wondering though where you were at after getting the call to come save you, but in the end you save me without a scratch."

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Tracking Chip
-Gift

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image
Eliza stood, her breathe so incredibly shallow it looked as if she stopped breathing all together. She didn't stay quiet long as he spoke, retaliating as confidently as she could, as quickly as she could.

"Heat? I haven't a clue what you're referring to." Eliza grimaced at how obvious her fear was, clinching her fingers tightly around the bat. As much as she wanted to swing, she knew how it'd end. Death. "No, I haven't kill another before." Another lie. She cringed at the idea of a corpse's bowls evacuating, but perhaps only enough for a rather perspective soul to notice. She flinched as the flare gun was swatting from her grip, pulling her arm back to her chest. However, when she was handed the pistol, it felt heavy in her palm. "Of course I have." She hadn't, and it was quite obvious she hadn't. Just having the damn thing in her hands made her tremble. "Look at me like a toy? What the hell would you know about my life?"

'A life of fire.. ' Eliza grew silent as she contemplated her options, her eyes wandering to the museum around her. She'd known this guy for a minute and her heart was already racing, the adrenaline might've gone to her head when she stated firmly,

"Well, if we're going to be business partners, you may as well know my name, huh? My name is Syn, lovely to make your acquaintance." Eliza gave him a formal bow and chuckled. "But before I budge, tell me somethin'.. Why the hell would you want me to work with you?" Eliza stepped forward towards him, staring down at the pistol she was handed and back up at him. 'If he wanted to kill me right now, why give me a gun? Did he think I was too weak to handle myself without one? Or does he like making others feel like he's in control? This could all just be a game, a goddamn trap, but if I want to live, at least another good ten minutes. I don't think I have a choice.' Mia ran her hand over her facemask, wondering just how long she could keep this up.

◘ Inventory:
- Baseball bat (equipped)
- Pistol
- Cotton cover up (long sleeve, gloves, pants, face mask, all equipped)
- Pocket knife that's in questionable condition
- Painting case

Accompanied by:
- Ruxaki

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

The R1 started to notice the messages Fury was sending him, his computer made brain easily decoded the numeric message. The R1 looked over to Fury while he made his way near him in a flashy way, the R1 wasn't impressed or entertained by this guy. What the R1 did become aware of was the guy wasn't making an appearance to start trouble which was the least of importance. The number one priority was to figure out where the culprit was, it seemed as if the culprit fled the scene quickly without a trace. the R1 stopped running through hypothetical situations to fit the actual acting that occurred to respond back to Fury in a numerical code.

"I am sorry you feel that way, perhaps you want to put a little more pep in your step."

The robot smiled at his sarcastic comment, but in no way shape fashion or form was he trying to be sarcastic in a way that could lead to hostile situation between the two. The R1 turned his head to look at Fury, Fury would be locked on and a profile search would be done on the guy. Fury was a military officer who was placed as a Skull Hunter to aid with the take down of the Skull criminals. The R1 soon sent another message to debrief Fury on the situation through numerical code, everything the R1 saw and what he was doing was transferred to Fury instantly.

Off in the distance to the right of the R1 was another person arriving on the scene utilizing a motorcycle. The R1 locked onto the other Skull Hunter to pull up a profile of him. First, the robot scanned the Skull Hunter's entire body locating any weapons. next the robot ran through files to discover it was no other, than the Skull Hunter Boogie. As Boogie sprinted towards the R1, the R1 tilted his head to the side, based off Boogie's action and analyzed aggression, the R1 calculated Boogie's intentions. The R1 turned his body to face Boogie as he closed off the gap swiftly. At the last seconds, the robot would lean his upper body to the right to avoid the hand digging into his body, this movement would place Boogie's hand moving forward in between R1's left arm and left rib. At the same time the R1 moved his boy, his left hand would move in toward Boogie's arm to grab the under arm area above his elbow to not only capture his left arm, but prevent Boogie from using his left arm as long as R1 held onto that position. If this occurred successfully, Boogie's left hand would be sticking out from behind the R1 and the opened space in between the R1's left arm and left rib would be shut off cause after the capture the R1 would lower his left arm and move his left rib to the left on Boogie's left arm to prevent Boogie from freeing his left hand or having any space to move his left arm. This action R1 took would only be a counter to Boogie's attack and place the two side by side.

Following up from the counter would be the R1's counter-attack. After the arm was captured and locked into place, the R1 would continue the flow of movement, balling his right hand into a fist, the R1 would bring his right fist from his side across his chest aiming to punch Boogie in his left temple with enough force to to break through the helmet and land a devastating blow to Boogie's left temple. How could this be blocked if Boogie's left side was defenseless from the counter. If the devastating blow landed, the force of the blow would be transferred from the R1's fist, into Boogie's temple, not only causing Boogie's head to move to the right from the blow, but damage and KO Boogie for four posts. After the counter-attack, the R1 would let go of Boogie's left arm allowing him to collapse on the ground. From that point, the R1 would look over to Fury out the left corner of his eye just encase he wanted to help his ally.

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

R&R

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Boogie did not need or want Fury's help but this R1 was fast, which as good it would need to be. Unfortunately things did not happen as fluidly as it would have hoped. The moment it bucked away, or leaned as the case may be Boogie released the sound, or sonic if one would charge from his palm. Being that his palm was facing forward he allowed a strong enough blast to bend his own arm back and repel it from being in close proximity with the R1. He knew better than to think this thing was going to just avoid and question him. That's absolutely not what they were built for, or at least so he thought.

With the shockwave bucking Boogie's arm backwards it raised it and inwardly he smiled as another blast was set off. There was no sound for a charge at all, these unlike plasma blasts did not need to be charged. Since Boogie was still moving and had not been stopped by the R1 due to his own unique evasive measure his hand was lifted up from the original blast. So the palm of his left hand was just in front of the R1's face while he was moving forward.

He had the option to attempt a grip the R1's face but considering it's fast reactions Boogie did not even want to attempt a high-five to the face. Instead, instead he released a higher yield blast inches away from the R1's face. Having tensed up his cybernetic muscles in his arm he would be able to follow through with the blast. Meaning his arm wouldn't bounce back this time he would extend it after the blast went off and come to a sliding stop while spinning to see the results of the possible shockwave colliding with the R1's face.

Now the face of the R1 itself had that white armor on it but those optic censors did not. At least to his visual diagnostic they did not have the armor covering them. Which meant while the physical structure outside of the face would more than likely be fine if it could handle the vibrations of heavy sound exploding against it. On the other hand the sound vibrations traveling inside of the optic censors as they are holes on their own, as well as the nostrils and mouth port(if open) would create a passage for the vibrations to explode inside of the skull of the R1.

Boogie would kept his upper body in a low stance while he stared at what should be the back of the R1 while it fell unless for some reason or another it evaded this rather swift counter to it's counter. Sadly because Boogie was a cyborg and this thing was an android the truth of this battle was it could last just about forever with counters happening back and forth because of their unique movement speed and processing abilities. The counter strike to the R1's counter would happen under a second and left a very small window hardly one to react for the R1 to do anything in efforts to avoid, but nothing is absolute in life, which is what Boogie had come to learn. So he would wait and see.
Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his right leg)
Pulse hands---Active.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
'Ruxaki Yu'
Gang/Rank: Leader Of The Fire Skulls
Theme:Above The Law
Turf Location: Marunouchi The Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum
Character Location: Marunouchi The Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum

User Image

Typical, she was new to the street game. How many misfits will Ruxaki gather before then end, the thought made a grin shine across his face. "Well it's time you made your first kill. Kill or be killed." he lifted his fingers to the side of his head making a pretend gun. Business partners? The Fire Skull thought about that particular remark. He wouldn't exactly call it that not yet anyway. "I know enough from what has taken place here." He honestly didn't care about where someone came from or really care to listen to life stories. Turning his head careless to the side with a lazy smirk across his face. Revealing the arm with the shackle connected to it.

"You see the odd banner that was outside? The one of the burning skull. I'm just looking to help people. This land will burn and be born anew, free of authority. Where the people run free and do what they want."

His eyes trailing over to the door, "Those who've never been to the top can feel the experience under the banner of the Fire Skull. Like a big happy family, Big brother Ruxaki has a dream of fire and will help his brothers and sisters attain their dreams by any means." Turning his head back forward he began to walk. "I know what it's like being at the bottom, you either gather around by the fire to warm yourself up or you burn to death like the skulls will. Your only still standing there because I'm willing to help show you a better life." He reach the doorway, "Consider this your lucky break sister Syn. Again you have the option to leave, though next time I won't be as persuasive. Watching things burn can be exciting. Now if you will, I do hate waiting."

Anarchy to Tokyo was to come and you have to start somewhere. A spark can turn into a wild fire. He was planning on making use of Syn, seeing as how he had to rebuild the Fire Skull name. He was going to gather more outcast. He was also the type of leader that would let his gang run rapid like a wild fire. Their tired of school? He'd give them a match to burn it down. Want some expensive jewelry? He give them a bat to break the window and steal it. Didn't like the way that guy looked at you? He give them a gun shot the b*****d. He wasn't babysitting his little Fire skulls once the group started growing, however he was still going to put all in line when they crossed it no one was going to be favorites so they all get equally punished.

His cell went off with an advertisement of the R1. Looking at it, Ruxaki stared pretty hard and began to chuckle. "Police can't do their job so you higher robo cop in their place. What a bunch of s**t." he exited the advertisement. He didn't care about the fleshy police and sure as hell didn't care about R1. Turning his attention back to Syn.

"Oh and just a random thought. How do you feel about tattoos?" He may brand everyone that joins his fire family. It was random but if they were going to cause a problem then it's best people know just who is doing what. Would he actually burn people, probably he did like watching stuff burn.

Equipment:
Shackles (Unequipped)
microwave gun
explosive puddy
chainsaw/machinegun
hot hands
Bonus Equipment:
Cellphone
Keys to Museum
Baton
cuffs

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Nakano Ku, Shinnakano

Vicicous watched Bearie start to feel the effects of the liquor, how she responded was some what amusing, but not anything Vicious wasn't use to. The newly drinkers always had something extra going on after a small drink. Vicious thought about making her drink at least half of the cup of Vodka he had, but from his observations, one more large shot would push her past the breaking point he desired. Vicious used his left hand to slide down into the space between her left arm and left rib, if allowed he would use his strength to pull her onto the couch be side him.

"I hope your not going to throw up....doesn't seem to me your much of a tough cookie as you seemed. Drink one more gulp and your done with your first mission."

Vicious grabbed the cup with his right hand, then pulled the cup of Vodka over to him, then brought the cup to his lips. Vicious tilted the cup causing the vodka in the cup to flow towards his lips. Vicious parted his lips to take in the Vodka flowing into his mouth. If Bearie watched, she would notice how the amount of Vodka in the cup started to lessen, until the amount she was required to drink was reached. Once the required amount was reached, Vicious pulled the cup away from his lips, then lightly exhaled the smell of the Vodka and the minor burning in his throat. Vicious icy blue eyes traveled slowly to the left to look over to Bearie. Vicious extended his right hand over to Bearie with the cup of Vodka to finish off what was left.

"If you are willing and want to become a part of the family, you must be willing to do anything and everything with no hesitation."

Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas