Total Votes:[ 76 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Yoshi stared into his older brother's eyes quietly watching his reaction from the punch. Yoshi exhaled heavily in response to his brother's word before running his tongue over his bottom lip taking in some of the rain drops. Yoshi smirked as his brother fled the scene. Yoshi turned to look at the alley way watching Vicious hop onto his Hover Board. Yoshi looked over to Vicious's Plasma Scythe as it lifted from the ground flying into Vicious's left hand.

"Your like a Jedi vampire."

Yoshi laughed, then leaped onto the front part of the hover board. The hover board would take off to their HQ.

1: Plasma Sword

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

☽Ophelia☾

✩✫ ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗✩✫

Ophelia had watched the interactions of the other gangs with bemused interest from across the street. She blended well with the crowd, a candy cigarette dangling between her lips. It looked as though the fighting was dissipating now though. Shame, she was hoping there would be a bit more bloodshed. Aw well, Ophelia had other things to attend to anyway. Like figuring out just what her subordinates were up to. They had been lazing about lately and their leader wouldn't like it, wherever she was too. Now that she thought about it, Ophelia hadn't seen anyone in a couple of days. Granted, she had also been working out of town, but usually someone would show up to greet her. Making her way around the corner of an alley, Ophelia lifted her emerald eyes to the sky above, sighing as the sun remained hidden behind the clouds. "The rain sure does have a way of cleaning the air.."

✩✫ ╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ ✩✫
Inventory:
~Knives
~Plasma claws
~Poisons

Invisible Loiterer

User Image
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
LOADING FILES....

Anna cringed away from the creature's fangs, straining to stay away from the horrid venom within them. She did not plan on changing species any time soon. Just in time, the growing wail of the sirens was heard. The vampire's attention was drawn away, and he muttered to himself. "Damn, Skull Hunters.....you are truly lucky......leak any information, I will find you, your scent will guide me."
Anna wasn't sure what information she had to leak, but she needed to come up with an escape plan. How was she supposed to mask her-
SLAM
Her captor slammed Anna against the wall, then tossed her to the side. The world was a spinning blur of pain for a few moments, followed by the splintering pain of landing on the pavement. Her world faded to black as her head hit the road, the sound of sirens dancing in her head.
A minute or two later, her head began to clear and the tech skull returned to consciousnesses. Her head throbbed like all hell, and she could feel the warm wetness welling up from various scrapes and cuts. Anna shook her head, dizzy. She needed to get out of here, before the hunters arrived. She grabbed her bag and stumbled down the street. The vampires seemed to have left the scene, but there was a growing crowd of spectators. As Anna moved through the gawkers, she bumped into a tall, black haired woman lazily staring into the cloudy sky. "Um, sorry. I didn't see- Anyway, nice day." Anna just needed to get away. She was close to the thin band of neutral territory between the two closest gangs, and she knew the perfect internet cafe.
In about ten minutes, she was there and pulling up a chair. She needed information.

...ATTEMPT FAILED

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, PUNK?"

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Minutes later after escaping the scene, Vicious was located in his room staring out the window at the distorted image of outside by the rain that poured down his window to the ground. Vicious exhaled heavily, this day was going to be slow and calm, a chill day after a good amount of action, just the way a day should go from Vicious eyes.

"I wonder just who that girl was......what made her bold enough to find her way into an alley snooping and watching as if she were some spy.....then again maybe she was a wandering innocent by stander thirsty for some visual action."

Vicious bare feet slapped the ground softly, giving off a light slapping echo as he made his way to the refrigerator grabbing two pouches of cold blood. Vicious would then make his way to the front room. Vicious would toss a pouch of blood over to Yoshi, falling down on his couch locking his eyes on the recent occurrence that made it to the T.V.. Not much was said, Tokyo's police had no evidence or leads.

"Same ol, same ol, the police can never seem to arrive on time..."

Vicious shook his head changing the channel. Vicious's canines extended, then sinked themselves inside the pouch sucking up the blood slowly.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
"Ahhhhh, relax Vic, she was prolly a bystander....."

Yoshi right hand lifted to catch the pouch of blood, his eyes widen staring at the pouch. It was blood, cold blood, real blood, not soda. This was Yoshi's first time having to feed, on something other than the average burger or milk shake. Even though it was unusual, it was as if his stomach was use to the taste already, his hunger grew instantly as he stared. Yoshi's eyes looked over to Vic, who got right to drinking his blood like it was a glass of ice Tea on a sunny day. Yoshi's canines extended as his right hand lifted bring the pouch of blood to his mouth, his fangs penetrated the plastic then took a dive inside the blood. Yoshi began to suckle the blood into his mouth, before swallowing it. Vicious body pulsated from the taste, the blood was extremely good, it tasted better than anything he had every tasted in his life time.

"This is...this is.....so good....I never thought blood would taste so, so, ......I can't find the words to define this taste, but this is tastey."

1: Plasma Sword

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

Hanging out on Rainbow Bridge
Text from: Vivian
Recipient; Ophelia

Oh-phillyyyy~ Hey babe where are you? ;] I just bought some totes cute shoes, they're to die for if you catch my drift. You should bring dat a** of yours to my room later so I can show you.

Message two;

Don't get into too much trouble, see you in a bit~ ;]

Message three;
OMFG! LET'S GO TO DISNEY LAND

Closing her compact she twisted her bubblegum around her tongue and blew out a bubble. Hooking her legs around the metal railing she had been casually lounging on she hung herself upside down gazing at the city past the bridge.

"Hmm.. All things considered this should totally be mine." Blowing another bubble and sucking it back into her mouth to pop it she sighed. "But no..~ Someone had to be stingy and get here first. Ah well, in time.. ♥" She spoke with a whimsical tone and pulled herself to sit upright with her abdomen. Raising her arms above her head she stretched and even started to yawn. "Mmmn.. Damn something exciting should happen."

Vivian began to think.. Vivian began to smile. "How awesome would it be.. to have one of them under my finger."

She licked her lips. Yum, cherry flavored.

Currently equipped;
Nail polish
Frill

Parked... kind of close?
User Image

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

☽Ophelia☾

✩✫ ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗✩✫

Ophelia was just about to shout at a girl who had run into her, then run off, when her phone buzzed in her back pocket. Already knowing it was Vivian, due to the ringtone of Framing Hanley's Lollipop, Ophelia couldn't hide her smile as she wandered down the street back to her own territory. Three messages. The last one really got her though and she laughed until tears came from her eyes. She sure had missed Viv. Her own message was quick as she moved onto the subway and out of the rain
To: Viv
Subject: Re
Hey there love! I was just checking out the sights, on my way back now. I just might have to steal those shoes when I get there! See you in a few.
P.S. Alright, pack your bags and lets go to Disneyland.

She wasn't too far away, just a few stops, and as the subway moved, Ophelia took the chance to go over her inventory. She was well stocked up at the moment. Plenty of candy for Vivian when she got back. Pulling a grape lollipop from her bag, Ophelia unwrapped it and leaned against a pole in the middle of the train. Men stared, but she didn't care. Considering her night job, some these guys might even recognize her. Not that they would admit it. The club was strict on privacy.

✩✫ ╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ ✩✫
Inventory:
~Knives
~Plasma claws
~Poisons

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
"AAAAARRRGGGHHHAAAAAA, AHHHHHHHHH"

Toshi drove his right fist through the wall screaming out loud, pulling back his right fist Toshi lost it for a moment throwing constant punches.

The other Punisher members were all in one room playing cards, smoking, and drinking, though all of that came to a halt listening to their leader release his anger & pain all at once.

Toshi breathed heavily sweat pouring down his face, he dropped into a seated position as the sight of Yoshi kept replaying in his head.

"I promised pops, I promised, I would take care of you and I am going to do that. I'm going to lay you to rest and bury you beside them."

1: Plasma sword

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

Heading to the HQ

By this time she was nearly soaked in rain water. It didn't really bother her much, just made her feel like a kid playing in the rain; she was... okay with this. Rolling off the railing and onto the small concrete path for pedestrians she started to skip a long with her blue eyes fixed on the city. Hooking her arm on a support beam she twirled around it, playing as she made her way to her vehichle.

Her compact sounded off with a, "I'll give it to you, no interuption". Opening the small device that looked as though it were used for make up the halogram screen opened just infront of the mirror Ophelia's text bolded to ensure clarity.

She couldn't help but smile.

From; Vivian
To; Ophelia

Message one;
I'll totally get you some, if you reallly like 'em.

Message two;
We'll have to find a couple of hotties to take us.. Its no fun to spend your own money, hehehe.

Closing her compact she slipped it into the small pockets of her hotpants and she must have really not been paying attention, she was at her car already. Using her keyless remote she opened the butterfly door on the driver's side and climbed into her batmobile. Her car started with a roar then her wheels cried as the speed demon peeled out, jumping into traffic and cutting people off as if she had been there the entire time.

If you could see through her tinted windows you would find she was driving on auto-pilot and she was jamming out to, The Game

Currently equipped;
Nail Polish
Frill

User Image

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Sitting across a street on a rail, Adio sat with the latest handheld gaming system. A glass case full of games for the system. A group of 3 guys walking with scarfs and sports caps stopped by Adio as he played appearing as though they were looking at the game over his shoulder. To any one looking at them they just looked like a bunch of casual gamers. Grabbing the case to pop it open, "Here are the layouts." handing them game cartridges which were actual detailed designs of building layouts in disguise. "Every last bit of detail down to camera and trip wire alarms." if they didn't believe him, he simply place one of them into his handheld. On the screen were 3D simulations of a building each floor.

Popping the game out the screen popped into a game simulation of a lizard running really fast. The men passed Adio a case for his game in return and went on about their way. Closing the handheld, he plugged his headphones into the device and placed it in his sweater pockets. The game case they handed to him had the money for the data he collected. "More clients satisfied." Thus he took to his own destination toward Tokyo station. Moving on his Astro Rollers his speed picked up just a little. His headphones vibrating United We Stand. Eyes moving to rainbow bridge in the distance and looking at Punisher skull turf. "......." He wouldn't make a word of it. He just wondered how long that gang could hold all that area before it goes up into the atmosphere. But that was a vision in the far off future.

Equipment:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

♪♪♪♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A large metal door opened letting steam roll out from beneath it, the coils being hot started to glow a deep red before turning light, and lighter as they cooled down. In the distance a man was laying on the ground with both of his arms outstretched to either side. This man had his eyes wide open and they were glowing an unnatural blue light, one that actually looked like a flash light so more of a white light than a blue. That man's brown hair was frayed along the ground and suddenly he started to blink.

With both arms being outstretched cords were sticking out of them, and on top of that they were opened to their core, very small red lights stream lined down the inside of his arms like veins while his bone or what should have been bone was a strong set of fibers that were made of a metal the orginization had developed.

From behind a screen two men were speaking both wearing suits.
"What is going on? Maintenence?"
"Mainteenence? On a cyborg? They do that on their own. No this is his version of sleep. Can you believe that he actually likes sleeping, doesn't have to but likes it."
"What?"
"Yeah, freaks me out every time I see it. "
"Either way he's heading out today right?"
"Yep, but that might put you and I out of a job."
"More like we can retire."
"Good point."

Another man in a suit came from behind the door that had the steam release and started to walk in. At this time the half naked male on the floor lifted a brow and his head looking over at the door. Blinking again his eyes returned to their normal gentle hazel color. The man who had entered held in his hands a bunch of folders which he through at the cyborg's feet. So Boogie sat up and reverted his arms to their normal human looking state and let the wires shoot off and out of his body.

Running a hand through his hair and looking down at the folders he opened them one by one and the man in the suit began to speak in his very rough voice.

"Vamprie Skulls: The leader, Vicious. Not much is known about the young man other than the fact he is believed to be an actual vampire. There has been on concrete evidence on this as of yet but his history, his record, nothing has been found indicating anything other wise yet. Also he uses a scythe.

Vampire skulls member: Yoshi Ueda, it is unknown if he is a vampire as well or just a puppet. He is not as important as the Leader. Just as dangerous"

Boogie let out a small 'Hmph' and flipped to the next folder, and it was empty along with the one under it but had the label. Toxic and Fire skulls, flipping through them a few times to make sure he didn't miss anything he gave a disgruntled look at the man in the suit.

" Toxic Skulls and the Fire Skulls: We know they exist but they are not active at the moment now. No leader, or members have made theirselves known to us."

Glaring Boogie slowly went to the next folder which was colorful. Boogie just about had it with most of these answers but calmed down.

"Candy Skulls: Leader Lovie, real name...we believe to be Lovie. The situation on this set of skulls is rather odd. It is a gang made entirely of females and it in fact is one of the most dangerous as hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Lovie has been seen with many men out in public but has never been known to keep one as her boyfriend." The suit said in a condesending tone towards younger people "However every male she has been seen with has then vanished. "

Boogie pulled one of his legs up and leaned on it with his elbow.

"There has not been a single drop of proof she has tampered with any of them or killed them at all. They just vanish."

Speaking softly in almost a whisper Boogie interjected "Are they all rich boys?"

"No. In fact she has been spotted with common fellows as well. More common than you used to be."

Staring down at the folder and the picture of her and the other girl he listened more.

"We sent an operative to gather intel on her three years ago. He stuck by her for a little while and we almost had her name so we think."

"And?" Boogie asked

"He has been MIA for the past two years. Not even we can find his whereabouts, but wait there's more. Ophelia the second in command of the Candy Skulls is just as volatile of a woman. It is almost the exact same with her. However, there have been bodies found of her victims just no pure evidence to link her back to them, and anyone who would talk has in their own subtle way taken up silence. These women have an effect on others, and not just men."

Tossing that folder to the side he started to rub his forehead and opened the last one.

"Tech Skulls: Like yourself they rely heavily on mechanics and would have probably been a group you would have joined if you did not see the Skulls as rivals. They have no known leader just two members. A man named Audio who we know little to nothing about, what we do know is that he is not afraid to cross our path and somehow he is capable of hacking into just about anything without using much foot work to do it. It has to have something to do with his gadgets.

Anna Wells, we know more about her because of her parenting. It us unknown to us why the Tech Skulls brought her on board after the stunt she pulled to gain money. All that is known is she is one of the best hackers in Tokyo. You should not have to worry too much about this since your systems run off of your brain instead of a mother board. You can use your willpower to override a hack. Nothing more nothing less."

Boogie stood up and went to a dresser where he pulled his sleeveless hoodie out and his hat, placing them both on he sighed in a lazy manner."Not much has changed since I've been gone. In all of four years you have given me no new information of people that I'm supposed to rival. Oh, hold on I take that back. You've just informed me." Boogie said while nodding and turning around walking towards the suit. "One of our very own went under cover and ended up missing in action due to the whims of some female with a band of girls at her heels."

Shaking his head and giving an expression of disbelief Boogie walked by the suit.

"Where are you going? The briefing is not done yet. I haven't told you who your first target is"

"Like I care" He waved back lackadaisically "I'll find them, kill them, and you'll have your peace in this town. S'how it works right?"

"We never ordered you to kill anyone!"

"Keeping them alive only brings problems later on down the road. Hypocritical Justice structure. You only want them alive for your own personal gain. No. They're going to die, and if you don't like it deactivate me." Boogie said this knowing they couldn't because he already took that part of his cybernetics out of his own body. He was not going to be a puppet.

With that he exited the same door the suit had entered and began his nostalgic walk throughout the base before he would exit into the world to find these fools, and face them all once again.

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his leg)
Pulse hands----Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Invisible Loiterer

User Image
LOADING FILES....

Outside the small bar, the dark clouds the crowed the morning sky began to let loose a grey drizzle. Inside, Anna sipped at the weak tea and looked over the results her computer had just spit out. It was remarkable she had survived at all. Apparently, the two gangs that had clashed had been more than just second-rate henchman; she had come face to face with some of the most ruthless gang leaders in the business. She shivered, despite the smokey warmth. She needed to get moving, and stay off the map. She checked the online HQ: only a handful of rookies in the area. She needed to get the info she had gathered to the physical head quarters, preferably without relying on data. She did not want to have any trails, physical or otherwise leading to the nerve center of the tech skulls.
Glancing through the short list of possible allies, Anna's eyes fell on the kid who had been making leaps and bounds recently. He was still a newbie, but he was already leading various squads. He might have the pull to get the information to the higher-ups. Pulling up another window, Anna pinged him.

To: Adio Nolasnaim

Mission tanked, but info scored.
I've got to lay low for a while.
Think you could lend a hand?
Meet you at the corner of Elk and Fifth in half an hour.
Thx

Anna hit send, then packed up her equipment. It would take about twenty minutes to walk there from here, but the corner was far enough away from known vamp hang outs to make her feel more comfortable. The comment about tracking her sent was bothering her.

She leaned against the lamp post, watching the light foot traffic. She smelled horrid. On her way to the meet-up, she had visited at least three different perfume shops, taking advantage of every free sample in the vain hope that it would stop, or at least delay, any trackers. Bloody annoying vampires.

innovatory: switch knife, laptop, info disk inside laptop

...ATTEMPT FAILED

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, PUNK?"

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Skating down the street, Adio leap onto wall grinding along it's edges. Hands casually in his pockets and hood thrown over his head because of the weather. There was a lot he had been thinking about in his casual stroll. After all the new guy on the Tech block wasn't easy, but it wasn't as if he cared about the pressure it caused either. One by one he'll work his way to the top without a stop. Feeling his device vibrate, it would appear as though he got a message from someone.

".....Hmm."

His eyes scanned over the message, coming to a corner he came to a stop. Closing the tech and putting it back. "Elk and Fifth." he repeated to himself. He was going to head the Tokyo station but gang's calling so he mapped a new route. Not being one to be late or even arriving on time, he planned to be there as early as he could be. He was always one to arrive early and had the patients to wait. 360 spin off said wall he turned in the direction he was going to go. The Gps linking a signal to his andriod eye, he could see arrows floating in the air. To most his eyes both looked organic although his right eye wasn't. That was about as far as machine he'd allow himself to go.

Turning up his music B.A.P - Warrior. He turned off into an ally and took short cuts, he'd reach his destination in a few moments. There he'd slow down and stroll to a bit. Spotting a woman by a lamp post,

"Anna Wells..."

He casually say in a low yet lazy tone. His voice was often monotone though. He didn't let the smell get to him, though he could smell the odors and his brain started extracting each as far as the perfume samples went.

Equipment:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
Skull Hunter flunkies: Currently cutting off Lovie.

"This patrol is absolutely absurd. We never find anything and like boss told Boogie Man every guy who is around her vanishes. Hell even the last operative went missing and that guy was top of the class." One suit said to the other who was sitting in the passenger seat of his Buick, and eating some sort of sweet that went undisclosed at the moment.

Stuffing his face and swallowing when they came to a stop sign leading onto a busier road next to what could be considered like the highway he responded. "I've said it so many times, grades don't mean a thing when you're on the field. He was smart, but the guy lacked wits and street wise. Don't get me wrong, he was a good guy but he fell for a pretty face, and a hot body lost his nerve and now where is he?"

"We don't know"

"Exactly."

Frustrated the driving suit pulled out and found himself in a world of trouble. Slamming on the breaks he tired to stop the car but it was too late at this point. Unknown to him who was in the car about to slam into his driver side door his eyes went wide and he stared at the speeding vehicle.

Thankfully since it was on auto pilot it should have stopped itself instead of slamming into them. If it had the suit would get out of his Buick and in a fit of rage walk to the car Lovie was in. "Step out of the car." Even with his calm expression he was in a fit of rage. "Get out of the car now, you have no idea what you almost did." Things were about to go down hill very fast.

✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

♪♪♪♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking these halls he waved at a few people who were awestruck he was actually heading out. Then there were those who gave him a confident nod in the fact he was going back out there. Here he did have some fans, and those that looked down on him. With his attitude it was give and take. A smile ran across his face and he lowered his head shaking it. Not one to be social he was feeling a huge boost in ego and headed towards one of the exits.

These exits were descrete and lead into the gangs territories without problem. The problem with them figuring out how to work their way back through it was easily nullified. See these exits operated from within the structure of the base. Meaning they had to be opened and worked through from the inside out. Each exit had a path way that spun, and twisted to the works of those leaving. So one could not just walk back in the way they left. It was a double edged sword: going through the maze was painful enough but if something bad happened on the other end the operative could not go back through the same maze, it would have changed and been shut down.

Boogie Man was not worried about this at all considering his current condition. "Now which turf did I come up on?" He only questioned this due to certain changes in the area since he had left. Looking around at street names he figured he was in Shibuya-Ku which was right smack on the border of Skull Punisher's and the Vampire skulls.

Laughing lightly he looked down at his right hand and it began to open revealing that small blue orb of light that was resting inside of the palm. "Now, now who else has this kind of technology around here? That's right. The Tech skulls. Looks like Punisher and Vampire are getting a nice little visit from them."

Boogie man walked the edge of the turf until he found a nice quaint little shop and walked around back to avoid any rumors starting. Then he thought more about it and smiled in a half hearted manner. Even if someone said he was there, he was believed to be dead so rumors would only fuel what he was about to do.

While in the back he placed his hand on the wall of the shop and it started to vibrate. This vibration lasted long enough for a pulse of sound to emit.

The wall behind him was blown out completely and by the time the dust settled from the destructive pulse created by the manipulation and conversion of sound into a vibrating mass against the foundation of the wall Boogie was already gone and headed on his way into Chiyoda-Ku. See he had made sure a bass sound had been heard while he was setting it up so everyone inside would understand that some sort of technology was used here. Meaning a technological bomb.

A tech bomb was more likely to be used by people savvy in that area. Who were more savvy in technology than the Tech Skulls? It was the perfect set up to get not only the Vampire skulls after this gang but the Punisher skulls as well. A nice little way to start a war, and if anyone did say something about him being there: what was more believable to a leader? A ghost from the past or another skull gang after territory and making a statement?

Humming as he went along his opened hand let off a jolt of energy and clasped shut before sliding into his pocket. His work here was done, and the fun had just started.

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his leg)
Pulse hands----Active---& Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

Small delay, stopping by a coffee shop near the Tokyo Station

Of course her auto pilot stopped. It would have been the worst auto if not. The tires of her tiny sports car screamed and began to smoke as she came to a sudden halt. Luckily for them she was wearing her seat belt, but unluckily for them she was just as pissed. Sure she was speeding, but this ******** just cut her off and nearly wrecked her.

He didn't even have to tell her twice. She kicked open her upwards door and stormed out, stepping up to the one who spoke first.

"What the d**k? You think you can just cut me off like that, you nutslut?!" She brought her right arm to her chest and bent her elbow in to throw it into his lower stomach. Wether or not he was ready or able to aviod this assault she would continue by stomping her sharp high heel into his shoe.

Now after all that if he hadn't had anything else to say she would trot back off to her vehicle and rev the engine before flooring it and barely turning past their car; she'd play chicken so they were less than an inch in proximity. Then she was off again. Driving angry.

This made her want a frape'.

On the off chance they still wanted to talk, Vivian still had her nailpolish on her person as well as her handy frill.
Currently equipped;
Frill
Nailpolish

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items