Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Adio
Location- Ginza shopping district The Alice in Wonderland: Burn My Dread

A smirk came across his when she pushed him back. The way she placed herself on him. wasn't far teasing him like that. He'll get her eventually. He was expecting a kiss and was going to try again, but she held him back from leaning forward. He didn't even realize the waiter returning with their food, until Lovie rolled off of him. He didn't even say anything just yet, something inside of him wanted to take her as their lunch on the table. He'd do it to, if lured into doing so.

Once the waiter and Candy skull was sitting in his lap. He moved to the back of her neck "We should have a sleep over~ I'll show you all the locations another way and whats really on my mind." he mused. Hands reaching pass her body, just under the arm he placed his chin on her shoulder. "Well for starters we should take this shopping district just because it's packed with supplies and more money can run in our direction. But I was thinking of hi-jacking Tokyo Tower."

His fingers wiggled with hers. He was playing a dangerous game, and he was feeling more like a devil as well.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Tracking Chip
-Gift

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Bunkyo-ku District

The hit landed successfully and Kandace was sent flying into traffic, instead of a crowd. Sadly, Kandace was hit by a incoming car killing he instantly. Yoshi cursed as he turned toward MAI, the only other option left to capture. Yoshi turned around and dashed towards Mai at Vampire's speed. Moving a little faster than usual, not leaving behind any late images. Yoshi would attempt to bear hug Mai, if successful, he would leap from the ground to the left wall, once he landed he pushed off his feet to hop to the right wall, he would repeat the same steps until he reached the right wall's roof top with Mai.

If everything went well, Yoshi would be on the roof top with Mai still held. Taking a deep inhale of her scent. Though he would drop her on the ground of the roof top after the pain in his left rib would kick in.

"Damn.............I can't get over how sexy you are. Ever thought about dating a vampire?"

After he dropped her, he would take a couple steps back placing his left hand on his rib gritting his teeth while closing his left eye trying to smile through the pain.

Inventory:Amatsukaze II

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Absolutely riddled with boredom in his hotel room Devil had no idea how long he was going to have to wait here so he decided to contact the one person who might know. Pulling out his phone he unlocked it and dialed the number given to him. As it rang he began to pace around his room looking around at the various objects he had collected over the years. Some of the objects brought a smile to his face while others were just things, meaningless things that were resting about the place.

"Hey there boss. I was just wondering how long I was needing to wait in order to get ahold of this girl. You wanted her in one piece right?"] While Devil said this he headed down to the main entrance of the first hotel that had the accident which put him close to the entrance of the Tokyo Dome Amusement park.
[/size

✘-サ∆z∆Я∂-✘

Silent cries

User Image
Hazard came to a full stop when he heard his cell phone go off. Not many people knew this number, then again only one living person did know the number so he assumed that meant Devil had met up with her. "You will wait as long as it takes, and yes she will be delivered in perfect health. When you meet with me it will be Ryzom you speak to. Refer to me only as that. If you complete this properly you will become a toxic and I will gift you with all that title holds to it. Do not worry I will introduce myself to you. It should not be much longer. She is aware this arrangement may never happen again. If it is botched things wont go so well for her in the coming days."

While Ryzom had been talking on his phone the entire time and walking towards the outlet to the Tokyo Dome Amusement park. Exiting through one of the sewer caps he looked around and all the workers there reacted as if he was part of the attraction. They were doing their part perfectly. He moved through them all with ease and without second thought.

Moving his way to the secondary hotel he had registered a room and went there in a moments time. Dislodging himself from his equipment and returning to his more civilian appearance Hazard took his rest and Ryzom emerged to the forefront. Things would be going smoothly soon, or things would not be going at all. Feeling rather confident in himself after taking control over another section of Tokyo and surviving a battle with a few strange people he was pretty happy with himself. Adjusting his tie he completed the image of Ryzom and smiled sweetly as he locked his hotel room and went back out into the amusement park.

✘-Location-✘ Tokyo Dome/secondary hotel

✘-Inventory-✘ Mask Off.

Left hand equipment: Off
1: Index finger=> The Boil:
2: Middle finger=> Constriction
3: Ring Finger=> Rain:
4: Pinky Finger=> Hypnis:

Right hand equipment: Off
1.Index finger=> Eternity:
2. Middle finger=> Pseudo
3: Ring Finger=> Obedience:
4: Pinky Finger=> Pleasure pulse

Gas mask equipped.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Nakano Ku, Shinnakano

Vicious pulled the bottle of Vodka & apple juice from the refrigerator, then moved over to the kitchen counter setting both bottles down. Vicious moved over to the kitchen cabinets opening them up grabbing to clear glasses to pour the drinks in. Vicious moved back over to the kitchen counter setting the cups down. Placing his hands on the top of both bottles, Vicious press down, on the caps, then twisted the caps off both bottles. Utilizing both hands, Vicious poured a full glass of Apple Juice and half a cup of Vodka looking of to Bearie who asked a question.

"Both...though I don't drink to till I become foolish......I drink responsibly."

After setting the bottles down, Vicious grabbed the caps resting on the counter. Once Vicious placed the caps on the bottle, he proceeded to twists the caps on tight for zero leakage. Moving over to the refrigerator, Vicious used his right foot to open the kitchen door, only to place the bottle of Vodka and apple juice back into the refrigerator. Walking back over to the drinks. Vicious grabbed both cups, then walked over to Bearie. Vicious would extend his hand out with the glass full of apple juice towards Bearie. Once she took her glass of apple juice, he walked to the other couch to take a seat swallowing a small amount of Vodka. Setting the cup of Vodka down on the table, Vicious used his right hand to grab the remote turning on the T.V. to break the silence in the room.

Inventory:
Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: In an Acura GSX 2025 riding around in hover traffic. Leaving: Taito-ku, Inaricho. Destination: Arakawa-ku

"Ok, lets see what we can find on the radio."

Toshi used right finger to press the radio button in turning the radio on. The music begins to play. Toshi looked at the radio momentarily, then back to the cars surrounding him. Using his right finger again he changed the station to a different channel and another song begins to play. Cocking his left brow, Toshi started to rock his head to the beat.

"Aisle......Asillleeeee......tennnn...Aisle, something, something, tennnnneee......hold you hand. come up...come inn. Hello Allison, I wanna hold your hand, saw you step in, come in meant...."

Toshi turned the wheel to the right getting off on an exit heading toward Arakawa-ku. The song went off and another song began to play. Toshi nodded his head listening to the song, then when the song dropped, Toshi started banging his head.

"Something, something, something, what she said, don't know it, but yeeeaaaa, beenck, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, extra sugar, extra salt...."

Grabbing the wheel with his right hand, Toshi started to move his hand up and down while banging his head.

Inventory: Jigokukaji
Plasma Pistol

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
                                                      xx

. . .

Yoyogi park was an unusually serene and peaceful scene. In a day and age when you lived by the hour, when Skull wars were at its worst, brutal, frequent and fights which broke out with little warning, there were very few people who dared venture in open space. At least the smarter ones usually hid for cover. The park itself was strangely devoid of any life, like a ghost town, so silent and still, on the soft hum of sky traffic could be heard weaving above. The cause of such desolate silence was a lone woman who sat at a park bench. Not far from her lay the corpses of several men, their bodies still warm to touch but she seemed the least bit phased by the carnage that lay scattered in front of her. If anything, she was enjoying her solace, sinking into a state of zen when she had just dispatched a group of youngsters who had obviously strayed too far from home. They had taken interest in the silver creature, a rare and alluring sight to find in the streets of Tokyo. Young and foolish, Saitou was kind enough to ignore their advances, but when things had gotten out of hand, when they refused to leave her alone, the first to touch her had lost his hand. No-one had even seen the young woman move, but the unlucky male had found himself staring at a stump where his hand once was. Chaos broke out and civilians had fled. The boys were simply at the wrong place and at the wrong time. Yoyogi Park was situated in the heart of Shibuya-ku, and Shibuya was the domain where the Sword Queen ruled. They were stupid to not have known.

The rush of adrenaline had started to lessen, leaving a strange tingle in her skin as if it were evaporating from her body. The Harusaki lay idling on the seat beside Saitou, a unique-looking blade for its highly traditional design that was hard to find in an age of such advanced technology. It was thin and elegant, sitting within an onyx sheath made of the same carbon nanofiber-reinforced steel as the sword. The wielder of the blade was equally striking in appearance, if not more, compared to her uncommon weapon. By no means was she poetically beautiful, but wherever she went Saitou seemed to have the power to turn heads. She was moon-like pale, almost luminescent with sterling hair that cascaded like fine spider silk down her shoulders. Her eyes were a jade green, solid but with very little to offer to a keen observer for it was a pandemonium of emotion and thoughts, carefully concealed by an icy exterior. The female sat, head arched back as she watched the sky traffic hover above and weave between the tall sky scrapers. She seemed distracted and her mind was elsewhere until she had heard a soft gurgle come from the ground below. Amongst the heap of fallen bodies, one had begun to twitch, bleeding, weakened but still alive. Soundlessly the female moved from the bench, treading carefully over the corpses of his friends until her shadow loomed over the boy. The expression on her face was indiscernible, her gaze was flat, untethered by any sentiment or emotion, not even pity or disgust. It was a frightfully cold stare as if she had been eying something that was lesser to a human, and his life was simply of no significance.

"Don't kill me... please..." The boy whimpered, his teeth was coated in his own blood, bubbling from his mouth when he no longer had the breath to even cough or splutter.

A click sounded from above as the Punisher Skull unlocked her blade from its sheath. The boy immediately stilled as Saitou's hand cam to rest over the hilt of her sword as if to return it to his natural resting place. The motor built in the blade had started to speed up as the weapon itself had started to warm again. Slowly she unsheathed her sword at its full length as the steel gleamed almost menacingly in the light. There were few out there that had seen the Harusaki blade in its entirety for the sword had often been wielded so swiftly, only the rush of air could be felt by her opponents. It was as if the sword had simply appeared where ever she willed it as some had come to think of it as invisible like the rapidly beating wings of a humming bird.

"Oh God-... please don't kill me.. please... please...." His voice trembled when he became panicked and frightened. The Harusaki was held vertically above him with the tip of the blade pointing to the centre of his forehead. It never came down on the male like a guillotine, instead like a p***k of a fine needle, the tip sunk in with the rest of it. She pushed the blade into his skull effortlessly, for it cut flesh and bone like a knife moving through butter. By the time her sword was an inch deep into his skull, the boy had stopped screaming.

( location : Shibuya-ku, Yoyogi Park )xxxx( company : no-one )xxxx( theme : witchcraft )
        ( inventory : Harusaki blade, combat knife )

Quote:
        hi all ~ just recently joined. please treat me well ; u ;
        also let me know if anyone has a problem with saitou picking on a group of newbie Fire Skulls. i can always edit this
        TDA - - decided to change her appearance from my original application. nothing else has changed. hope that's cool DDDD:

EDITED.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Outfit: Character picture

Ginza district, wonderland resturuant

Lovie grinned, the techy was so fun to play with. Leaning back into him she tilted her head back to rest on his opposite shoulder just as he was resting against her own. Giving his hand a squeeze she moved it to the front of her abdomen, resting it there just at her belly button.

"Mmnn...~ Good idea.. We can.. always do both.. hehehe.. Tokyo tower, then some surrounding shopping areas. How does that sound?" The mischevious candy skull asked as she rolled her to the side, facing the nape of his neck. Blowing a cool breath of air against his skin she thought about biting.. but decided against it. Snickering she pulled away from him and scooted forward though she was still in is lap.

"We're too distracted we should eat our lunch before we wind up on the news for violating Wonderland..~" She giggled again and went for the first bite of the catepiller. If he wasn't careful she might have gobbled it all up without him.

Currently equipped;
Frill
Lip gloss
Nail polish
User Image

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
ℳαḯ ℃üґℯ

Current outfit: Helllooo nurse ♥
Equipment:Medical bag
+Pain pills
+Numbing lotion
+Medical tape
+Rubbing alcohol
+ Cotton swabs
+ Antibiotic
+Medical thread and needle

Watching her follow Candy skull perish and able to do nothing about it, Mai had a bit of a tantrum. Said tantrum allowed her to be caught by the vampire skull. Squealing and kicking along the way until she was put back down onto the roof she swatted him away and stepped back.

"...Huh?" The carefree skull was confused. It took her a second before she caught on. "Oh..! W-what.. No of course not!" Mai flustered a bit in embarrassment. One thing stuck out to her the most, something rather obscure.. Vampire = blood, blood = dirty.

Reaching into her small medical bag she pulled from it some antibiotic spray. Shaking it rather quickly she extended her arm to cover him in the aerosol substance. If he hadn't moved during this odd display she'd approach him after it all cleared up with wide and curious eyes.

"There you go! All squeaky clean now" the nurse giggled.

"Wait..!" An epiphany.

"...If you're my boyfriend, can I operate on you?" Serious question. "And you look hurt already.." She said observing the area he touched that seemed to trigger pain. "Ribs could be broken and the bones could puncture your organs. Internal bleeding is no joke." She placed her hands together. "Come on, come on..! It'll be fun! We'll play doctor.. except, I'm going to cut you okay?" Mai said nodding enthusiastically.

"But I promise to make you feel all better. Mai promise~ ♥" Winking she blew a kiss at him. The silly nurse was completely serious and all though deadly she may actually help Yoshi for the time being.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
'Ruxaki Yu'
Gang/Rank: Leader Of The Fire Skulls
Theme:Divine

Looking up at the Corporation building, he had just sawed off the last statue head vandalizing the art decorations in the courtyard. The other statues had skulls or what was left of skulls on their bodies. Smelted so that they wouldn't fall off, the skulls themselves were on fire too. Placing the last one the head of a business man on a pig, the Fire skull leader whistled burning it on the pigs body. Once the metal was hot and sticking to the skull, he put the man's glasses on his face, and put a tie around the new decoration.

User Image

"Well this place just looks better and better. The future is looking bright." Setting this skull on fire. He looked at the other art works one of two children on a date sitting on a bench. He put cop heads on those, male cops so it was humorous. He thought about hanging idea pictures by each body so people would know who they we're. He'll do that later.

------ Inside the Corporation building -------

In the office building the head of the corporation was shaking, the man had been thinking. He was about to sign the business away to a pyromaniac. But the mans life was on the line, Ruxaki went silent and was whistling, they could hear that over the wired attendant woman. Clearing his throat "So! What shall it be? Do I blow you all to Izanami's embrace or are you going to sign the will over to me." for those that aren't familiar with the goddess Izanami:

Izanami-no-Mikoto is the primordial Shinto Mother Goddess and sister/wife to Izanagi-no-Mikoto. She helped stir the oceans on the Bridge of the Heavens, and settled down with Izanagi on Earth on their island Onogoro. On their first marriage ceremony she made the mistake of speaking to Izanagi first, so the ritual had to be repeated. After the second ceremony she gave birth to various deities. But then she gave birth to Hi-no-Kagutsuchi the Deity of Fire, and died from the severe burns of the flames. When she perished, she went to Yomi, the Land of the Dead. Izanami ate from the furnace of Hell, and went to petition the deities of the Netherworld to let her go. She made her husband promise not to look at her, but Izanagi did anyway and was greeted by the sight of a rotting corpse with the Eight Thunders protruding from her body. Ashamed by Izanagi's indescretion, she sent the Hags of Hell, the Thunders and an army of demonic warriors after him. Izanagi sealed the entrance to Yomi with a boulder, and Izanami cried, "Why did you do such a thing to me?! You betrayed me!! Remove this boulder this instant or I'll kill 1000 of your subjects everyday!" Izanagi countered, "For every 1000 you kill, 1500 shall be born in their place!" and thus their marriage was over. She became the Yomotsugami, the Goddess of the Land of the Dead.

Men and woman were cowering under the tables, pulling their hair and just freaking out. The attendant woman was in the door way. She was sitting against the door and security various people were knocking at the door. There were lives on the line and that Japanese pride, one guy was about to explode no one answered their phones. "Hurry up and sign him in! I just wanna go home to my family!" a man yelled unable to take the pressure. Ruxaki laughed his a** off "Man oh man you should listen to him. I'm growing in patient but you all are like watching anime." he laughed. "Don't ******** with me!" the man yelled at the attendant not Ruxaki. He was holding them hostage without having to be there.

A woman crawled over to the attendant, "Why, why did you come here you stupid girl." shaking the attendant. The woman had a desperate look on her face. "We should throw her out the window fast." the attendant woman stopped her crying. This was all to much and she had final mentally snapped. Pushing the older lady off of her, she stood up moving to grab chairs and placing them at the door. "IDIOTS! Just sign the damn will or I'll blow you all up myself." the broken attendant spoke. It was mass hysteria giving birth by fear, until one broke. "Heh I didn't even have to tell her that. Remember Ruxaki Yu." Ruxaki spoke again.

The head just nodded and signed Ruxaki Yu as the next manager of this business. "It's done." the man said and the attendant confirmed it. "Good good. You all did well, and now for my first proposition." turning around Ruxaki got real silent. They were all anxious to hear him say
'you can go home'

"Your all FIRED...."

:Start the music:

The reactions of everyone was just "O.O hu-?" with a push of the button, that entire office was engulfed in flames causing the glass to break. The sound vibrated through the other floor windows, the people at the door smash by them blowing off and pushed back as fire spewed out. He did tell them he was going to remove the competition didn't he, with the will written as Ruxaki being the hire. The death of the current head of the department, meant that Ruxaki had a job now. "That's one way to clean an office." But that would probably catch the news faster now.

Ruxaki was Hinokagutsuchi incarnate Japanese god of fire, not really but he like think he was.Taking a puff from his cig, Ruxaki went to go put the ID pictures on the heads so people knew. At least let that behind him settle down. He didn't feel anything for any of these people so he had no regrets, just wanted a cig right now.

/Base layout coming soon

Equipment:
Shackles
microwave gun
explosive puddy
chainsaw/machinegun
hot hands
Bonus Equipment:
Cellphone
Keys to Museum
Baton
cuffs
Standard hand Gun

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Lumaire Ibaraki
Outfit: Keep your hands where I can see them
Equipped: Standard issue pistol, 5% of her bot in a holster form
95% in car form

Stepping into her her mechanized friend she fastened her seat belt and closed the door, securing it with the lock system.

"Interesting. A candy skull in this area? Don't we usually find the half-breeds around her causing trouble?" There was a pause.

"He claimed to have no knowledge of any of it, however I dispatched a bot to follow him. The signal seems broken on my end right now.. Can you tap into it?" She asked as she turned on the engine.

"We'll be able to keep track of him, just in case.. But I wonder.. if it was a skull fight that caused the explosion.. Then again, 'Lovie's" name appeared on rainbow bridge followed by several people in disguise." Lumaire tapped the stearing will. Her signal with the fly bot became more clear however Devil's voice was distorted though the transfer. This bot was likely disfunctional but it was her first try so she wasn't disheartened.

"Fine-point, do you have a visual of that girl? Maybe we can do some facial scans to pull up a match.."

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Adio
Location- Ginza shopping district The Alice in Wonderland: Burn My Dread

He smiled a little when Lovie gave his hand a squeeze, placed against her abdomen he rubbed the spot. He giggle a little bit at her suggestion, both did sound like a good idea. "Let's make that tower ours~" he agreed with her. When she blew his neck it felt good, and in the close area he just moved his head to kiss her shoulder.

His closed when she moved, "You violating our Wonderland~" he moved up behind her pressing his back to hers. He chuckle a little taking her hands and moving the fingers around in manner. His left eye closed and he smile opening his mouth "Ah." he wanted her to open her mouth, because he fondle the her captured food out her hand. It was now in his hand and he was going to feed her of course.

"I said I would feed you."

He muse, if she took the bite "Is it good? Oh you missed a spot." they were getting distracted but it was still a lunch date. So there was fun that had to be done. Dipping his index finger in the sauce, he tapped her cheek with it lightly only to laugh. "Save some for me now." he was pretty hungry and if she fed him, he'd take a bite. It would taste a lot better that way.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Tracking Chip
-Gift

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100

╔═════════════════════╗
Lin Amaya: Candy Skull
Items: S.M.T.T., dagger, S.I.B.D., Hand Gun(45 colt)
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image

XXXX Lin slowly lean back in her chair as she was clearly thinking about what to do about the data she had. As it was she was gathering reports of some interesting things going on in the city. Including the death of a member from her group, which wasn’t something she like but she personally never meet the person before, or that person wasn’t to key to make her remember her name. She just slightly rubbed her cheeks. ”Well I should at less pass info the Lovie about the current event in the city.” she said to herself as she pulled up her phone

XXXX Opening her cell phone she starts to type out her text. ’Hey Lovie I think I need to inform you someone from our group died in the Bunkyo-ku District at the same time I believe another member may had been caught by a vampire… curtly working on trying to figure out if that’s true or not. Also it would seem some smell guy known as Hazard is in charge of the toxic skull is also believed to have killed pestilence. Also one last thing it seems someone causing uproar in The Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum as a fire was reported. I’ll keep informing you as everything unfold… also can I ask for a small favor… can you bring me dumplings? ^^’ ‘ she sent her text hoping Lovie would respond with a yes to her question after all she had just finish her last dumplings and had no way to make more at the current moment. Sighing a bit she start her programs to search police data base for all information dealing with the event that happen with their members while at the same time started another search on what was going down dealing with that fire.

XXXX She had to be careful to keep herself track as the city was almost impossible to keep eyes on everything she just had to target select words and filter everything else out while she was searching. It was a pain in the a** to code this type of search but she done it to help her be more effect. In effect there were more ways to keep track of what was going on but she felt this kept herself safe and clear of drawing in any police attention. After all she didn’t want them to come after her or even know she was doing what she was doing. In the event someone tried to back trace the search she had started she would drop them into a fake server and then follow their signal and spike their network causing it to overheat and destroy their computers.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Bunkyo-ku District

Yoshi closed his right eye as Mai started spraying some spray on him putting his right hand by his mouth and nose to protect himself.

"All clean? Wha...wait....I'm not dirty......"

Yoshi opened his right eye staring at Mai who started to carry on conversation about a boyfriend and operating on him.

"Cut...me....open....."

Yoshi cuffed his left rib with his left arm clenching his teeth.

"Ha.......boyfriend eh? So you take interest in me?.....but I just killed your home girl and you still willing to help me.......your to kind.....you kind of remind me......of.....my...mother....a kind woman.....though hopefully this is not a setup........Though I do need the medical attention......."

Yoshi's attraction to this girl was deadly, but taking distant measures would aid in lowering the danger. What would Vicious say? He would flip like some acrobat if he find out what was really going on. Dealing with Mai could put his clique into jeopardy too not to forget. What if she used his attraction to get the advantage, Candy Skulls were known for that. Decisions, decisions.

"I don't understand.....you seem so willing....yet we are enemies.......How so?"

Inventory:Amatsukaze II

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Outfit: Character picture

Ginza shopping district, Wonderland restaurant

Adio was being a charming young man but she would not allow such things to be said out loud. Where was the fun if he knew everything right up front. Now it was rather silly of him to say she would be the only one taking part in violating this wonderland. Their wonderland to be exact. She thought on this while he rubbed her stomach and a smile crossed her lips, a grin to be more specific.

Lovie stayed silent while all this was going on, and even let him capture the food from her hand only to feed it to her, cute. Leaning in she took the bite, chewed and swallowed before leaning back against him so that her head was at his collar bone. Turning a little she found her lips just below his ear and moaned in a soft, seductive manner. Almost a whisper so faint one had to concentrate to hear it. "It's so good, but you would just watch and have me violate this wonderland all on my own?" Her hips shifted against him before she laughed in a whimsical manner and went back to eating the food.

This was fun but she had not forgotten the rest of her plans for the evening. Lovie only stopped when her text tone went off. Reaching for her phone and in the process grinding against Adio nonchalantly she gathered it and opened it to read the text. She understood fully what was being said, and the loss of one of the Candy's was not something she liked at all.

But..there was more than just that. That stupid monkey of a man Ophelia had a run in with was dead, and by the one that was helping him. How divine. Such a person to kill their own would be the type she could use to destroy others. She would get to him in time. Giggling she shut her phone. "Adio..." She whimpered "All the shops by Tokyo tower. Not just some. Anyway, we've got a full day ahead of us. Lets finish up and get that friend of yours shall we?"

To Lin;
Thanks for the info, babe. ;o
Don't worry! ^_^ I'll get you some dumplings before I return to the mothership. <3 Promise!

Currently equipped;
Nail polish
Lip gloss
Frill

User Image

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
ℳαḯ ℃üґℯ

Current outfit: Helllooo nurse ♥
Equipment:Medical bag
+Pain pills
+Numbing lotion
+Medical tape
+Rubbing alcohol
+ Cotton swabs
+ Antibiotic
+Medical thread and needle

She huffed, and she puffed and she was about ready to blow his house down. "Why are you arguing so much? Do you want to date me or not?" Leaning forward and waving a finger at him she continued. "A pretty girl is asking you to be her boyfriend so she can patch you up. Asking questions isn't the best thing to do. " Folding her arms Mai turned her nose up and looked the other way.

"Unless you just don't want to go out. I understand then." Blinking a few times and smiling at him showing she wasn't all that serious Mair giggled. "I just like you, and you look like you have a good body to operate on. I am a Candy Skull but I'm still a girl. Come on now. We've got to get something for me to cut you with in order to fix you up!" Proclaiming this fact she lifted a finger in the air and pointed to further emphasize the point she was making. "Anything sharp will do really." Rubbing her chin and squinting her eyes she gave the impression of an old man, at least her best one.

Eureka! "I know! Lets break into someone's house and get a butcher knife!...." Tapping her chin again and turning her lip up she hesitated. "Hmm...that might be to big. A kitchen knife it is then."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff