Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Outfit: Character picture

Candy territory, Arakawa

Leaning down and supporting herself over him with her forearms she continued to toy with the stray bullet. Resting her cheek on one of her palms she lazily stared down at him. "It sounds weird, but I'll try it.."

Using her free hand she twirled the cord of the necklace around her index finger, in attempts to pull him up. If he didn't move, it would just get tighter around. Lovie's eyes narrowed, and her voice became a bit lower. "You know.. I don't like it when people touch my stuff.. If it happens again." There was a brief pause. "I'll be angry.." Quickly unraveling the trinket from her finger she sat up on her knees so he could move himself.

Looking over to the irritated robot boy Lovie rolled her eyes, like earlier. "What do you mean, 'how to get out of here' ? Even high schoolers can figure that out, follow the street signs, take a bus, subway..." Rolling off Adio she flicked her hair over her shoulder. "What do you really want from me~?" She asked making another gum bubble only to pop it with her tongue.

"Hmm..? Operative?" She mumbled casually, wiggling her toes. "I'm not sure who you could be talking about..~" Slowly she scooted off of her car and sauntered on over to the driver side door. "You'll have to refresh my memory... Kekke.." The little devil giggled as she slid into her vehicle.

Currently equipped;
Frill
Lip gloss
Nail polish

(Lame post, but lost interest half way through. )
User Image

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Bearie"Cute" Adair
Outfit:
Equips: Shock blade, disguised as her parasol

Bearie tilted her head and turned to face Vicious with a faint smile. "Just primal instinct.. Survival of the fittest, and he lost to a pretty girl in a little blue dress.. Ehehehe.." She spoke slowly, her eyes narrowing. Taking her parasol she stood and scraped the sharp point against the concrete and through the thick life substance.

"So, you don't seem scared.. Did this smell invite you?" Bearie stepped forward.

Squish, slurch, splash.

Her shoes and leggings were soaked in the red fluid that stained her doll like skin. "It was quiet... The wounds caused the man to go into shock and he made about as much noise as a mouse... Out of all the alleys in Tokyo you found mine." The petite lolipop was standing just in front of the Skull leader now.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Toshima-ku: Nishiiekbukuro

Vicious looked at the parasol, then back to Bearie while she was talking about survival of the fittest and primal instinct. Vicious was lucky Yoshi wasn't here, if he got a whiff of this fresh blood, he would of went berserk. Vicious watched the girl step forward through the blood. Vicious's eye lids lowered at her question, though silence was his response for the moment.

"Fear? Whats to fear besides a girl protecting her self? Your asking to many questions, but seeing as though you saw fit to ask me that question, I'm quite sure you have an idea of how you were found."

Vicious ran his tongue over his piercing and his bottom lip before turning around heading to exit the alley.

Inventory:
Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Adio
Location- Candy Skull Domain : Being one of a Kind

Being pulled up by his necklace Adio looked Lovie in the eyes when she spoke to him. Her tone change which made him figure she didn't like it at all. The fact she saw him as an item didn't bother him, some items become useful while others don't. "I guess this really is going to be one Hell of a relationship." looking to the guy who had come back. This guy was weirder then that chick that he beat up. Leaving himself open to be joked at again. If they were to be uploaded on the net it would of just blown Lovie up. Like when celebrity scandels are released and instead of hurting them it actual helps them get more attention. But Adio wouldn't be aware of this. His M.P.S might of went off.

"Hey mac what year is it?" Adio added being sarcastic. Lovie made a point on how to find your way out of someplace. Should be even easier in the future, sure signs exist. Turning and hopping off the car, Adio went to the passengers side and tried to see if the door was unlocked. If it was then he'd hop in if not then he'd chill till she opened it. He contemplated now weather or not he wanted to use this guy as a pawn or not since they can't even find there way around.

Tapping his fingers against the car, he whistled a tune. Guess it was good Lovie felt that way, meant business should be smoother then he thought it might of been.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Tracking Chip
-Gift

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

♪♪♪♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The pair were really grinding his gears, and no not in the literal sense. The whole idea behind the upload was a quick way to make money. Boogie wasn't going to waste his time trying to involve Lovie in a scandal she would just love the attention and leave it at that. Her constant attitude with him was making him want to take back his statement earlier and just blow up the car with them in it. Boogie knew there was more than one way to skin a cat he wasn't going to go after her first because he wanted all the others to fall before hand so she couldn't use anyone else like the missing operative or this clown she was hanging around with. Was he really that diluted? Lovie's track record spoke for herself why did he think he was special? Right. They all did that was the point of it.

"I don't know, I've been dead for about four years from my count so why don't you enlighten me" Boogie gave a quick retort to the would be tech skull before turning his attention back to Lovie. "I want nothing from you, and sure I could follow the signs out, if they hadn't changed and I knew the difference between the roads. Seeing as how they have changed and Kutahara isn't where it was so if someone told me to go to Kutahara I wouldn't know how to get there it makes it a little difficult to navigate streets I'm four years behind on." She was being sort of an a** so he returned the favor.

"As for the operative. I'll figure out what happened to him sooner or later. If you want to tell me or not." Taking off his hat and running a hand through his hair he laughed softly and looked down the road. "For a girl who is adored by everyone I'm not liking you too much right now." Of course he was joking but at the same time she was being as helpful as one could be. Then again he shouldn't have expected any different from her. Still lost, and still frustrated he sighed. "Just tell me how to get to a subway or something. It's not really that hard of an issue."

Still looking down the road he said one last thing. "Oh and Adio(files from the first post revealed his name), be a good little lap poodle and stay silent while your master speaks to others." He held no real respect for the guy in the car, just because Lovie was showing him special treatment at the moment meant absolutely nothing just that he was on her good side. Boogie on the other hand had a higher head he was looking to take out. His first target was actually the Vampire skull leader, but since this hipster in a hood decided to run off at the mouth Boogie figured he'd go after the Tech leader first. This rat was already running around untrained so why not?

For being lost maybe he looked foolish, maybe he looked as incompetent as his own leader. Maybe he just didn't care. He was in no mood to be treated like this and while he was trying to hold his temper and not lash out the two of them were making it hard. An Idol and her lack luster trophy. At least it knew tricks:someone taught it how to speak.

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his right leg)
Pulse hands---Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Bearie"Cute" Adair
Outfit:

Bearie smiled and swayed slowly, fidgetting childishly.

"Was I found because you're hungry..? There's plenty to share, I won't mind.. I think there's still some left in the body, kekeke.. Oooh.. Let's find out..! Or did you want something fresh..? Here.."

Raising up the parasol she pressed the tip against her wrist and sliced across the skin, she did it in a way she'd bleed heavily, but wouldn't die. Making a fist she squeezed her hand, forcing the blood to stream out and drip. Despite the pain she held an expression of satisfaction wondering what would happen next.. She could possibly die here.. And maybe come back to life, depending on how the neo Dracula felt.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150

Vicious turned his head to the right looking a Bearie. Vicious cocked his right brow as he turned around to look at her lowering his eye lids. This girl was very odd or either was itching to be a vampire. Vicious walked back to her slowly, Vicious then used his right hand to grab her wrist bringing Bearie's wrist up to his face. Vicious tongue extended outwards touching her blood, he then slide his tongue across her small wound to wipe away her blood for only a second before more blood rose from her wound. Vicious enjoyed the rich taste of her blood, she was in good health and a good feast, but Vicious had control, unlike his members.

Vicious fangs extended, if allowed he would then sink his fangs into Bearie.

Pure Breed vampire ability:
Quote:
An average bite can allow Vicious to tap into their mental and view their memories. During viewing their memories, the victim is paralyzed until the viewing of memories is done.

Instead of infecting Bearie with his venom, Vicious took a look inside of her life. Bearie would become paralyzed, unable to move her body as Vicious went through her entire life from birth up until now. Vicious would pull back instantly as her entire life would become sealed inside Vicious mind, he would even discover she was a Candy Skull, though he wouldn't let her know what he knew. Vicious stared into Bearie's eyes with his icy blue eyes as she would soon be able to move after he removed his fangs from her wrist. Vicious wondered why was Bearie here in his territory, was she looking to betray her skull gang to become apart of his gang. Vicious thought to himself in silence continuing to look from Bearie's left eye to her right eye.

"What made you come here?..................Do your desires lie in death or living?" Vicious spoke with a deep voice capable of chilling ones bones.

Vicious took a couple steps back licking his bottom lip to cleanse his lips from her blood staining his bottom lip.

Inventory:
Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η

Candy Territory, Arakawa

The robot's yammering was starting to pester Lovie, and finally she just said, "gee, just go ask one of the girls at the club.. Its not like you were there all night, total stranger right?" She playfully rolled her eyes then closed her door and window. Of course, the door was unlocked for Adio so she was able to turn to him in privacy.

"So, where're we going?" She leaned towards him, almost crawling out of her seat. Flopping back into it with a giggle without giving him time to react towards her she turned on her beast of a car and made it roar. In a quick motion she put the car in reverse and backed the vehicle, nearly hitting Boogie.

Lovie rolled her window just for this moment. "Awh, don't get lost now..~ We'll be missing you..~ " She blew him a kiss and peeled out.

"Adddioooo..~" The candy skull whimpered wiggling in her car seat. "Hurry up so I can put this thing in auto-pilot. "

Currently equipped;
Frill
Lip gloss
Nail Polish

User Image

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Adio
Location- Candy Skull Domain : In vehicle with Lovie Being one of a Kind

Adio's fingers stopped tapping the car for a moment. Did he just hear correctly that this guy died? He can see why. But that either made him a disgusting blood sucker {vampire} or an Astro-boy {Cybrog/android} which Adio didn't like either and didn't see why people wanted to become them. Vamps are well dead and andriods are nothing but toys for Tech skulls to manipulate once they got their hands on one. But given the skin tone he was an astro-boy. Getting in the car "These hunters must be getting desperate." was only response. He didn't even respond to the fact the guy knew his name, he had a feeling that chick he beat up might of knew his name also.

But whatever that guy decides to do, it'll only help Adio out, since he doesn't like getting his hands dirty. Once inside the car Adio glanced over the car and over to Lovie. He gave her small wink since she moved before he could say anything. The way she drove her whip, was Fast and Furious... But can she Tokyo Drift? Adio just threw the peace sign up to Boogie as Lovie road off. "You should let tech out this whip. I can transform her like a transformer." he already had a place in mind.

"Let's go to the 'Alice in Wonderland' in the Ginza shopping district."

The place is a bizzare restaurant in Tokyo but pretty fancy and unique. Try something different and instead of the same usual stuff ya know.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Tracking Chip
-Gift

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

Get down

By the time she started talking Boogie was fiddling with his right earlobe but nothing was really happening that they would be aware of. "Oh-ha." He retorted to her comment about the club and then she rolled up her window. Figuring he could have just went and asked someone about where things were he also knew that if she wanted him to be lost in her turf he would be. Namely because no one would help him out in the way he needed, no they would do what she wanted. She ruled this area. How fun.

So that meant he had to listen to her for now and go back to the club. It felt like one of those tedius quest lines in games where they have you meet every merchant in the new town just to become familiar with the town itself. How redundant. Boogie said nothing to her when she blew the kiss and just whistled a little.

Sound track activated. With the sweet tunes of Stayin' Alive Boogie began to walk away slowly. His left leg lifted almost to the point he wasn't moving until the first disco-tronic beat dropped and his foot hit the ground. Smiling he thought to himself Wont be a club when I get there, shits too early. So I'm going to have to groove before I get there. Boogie's arms flattened out in front of him and he swivvled them to wave back towards his chest, kicking his right leg forward he slid towards the direction he was going milking the motion of the wave through the rest of his upper body.

Bent slightly to the right in a side-ways "U" he picked himself up on an invisible wall and began to pop his joints as he jerked down the street. He didn't have this code name for no reason. Though it fit him he figured this is probably why they gave it to him. Adding funk to his steps he bounced on the heels of his feet, spun and began to moon walk backwards.

Suddenly catching one of his heels he curled it to the side of his foot and started to slide in slow wide circles onto the side walk and off of the street he was walking on. Of course people looked at him but it wasn't just because he was dancing but because he was also playing the song loud enough for people to hear.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his right leg)
Pulse hands---Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Bearie"Cute" Adair
Outfit:

All the anticipation Bearie felt at tne moment, she could have nearly fainted as the vampire turned to take her blood. Despite all the blood loss she had already sustained, that's not what was making her feel weak. Paralyzed her eyes had been frozen shut for a small time and it was as if she had died already.

As soon as it all began, it seemed to end and she could move again. Taking in a soft, deep breath Bearie opened her eyes staring back at the vampire.

"..kekee..~ I came to Toshima-ku for the same reason you found me in this alley.. I can have both, can't I?" Bearie smiled at him, covered in the blood of a stranger and her one she continued to play her role of innocence.

"You still look hungry.. but this small wound is slowly closing.." Her eyes narrowed, "mmn.. I wonder.. If I let you take every last drop.." She paused, making a fist one last time to push out blood before the wound clotted. "If I'll wake into a different world.." Bearie grinned and leaned back, holding her parasol shyly. "Human pets can be just as loyal as dogs, nyehehe..~"

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η

Heading towards 'Wonderland'

As soon as, "let's go" come out she had activated her car's internal gps system to naviagate the route and automatically go into co-pilot mode so Lovie herself could do as she pleased. Kicking her feet up and laying them across Adio she looked to him with a smile, playing with her longer sets of bangs. "Mmmnn.. I should, you've been a good enough boy.. After all you rushed right over. Okay fine.." Lovie scooted closer.

"I'll let you do whatever you want.." There was a drawn out pause. "To the car, of course." She gave her techy a wink and bent her arms at her elbows, supporting her head in her hands. "Mmm.. Adio.. we really haven't really gotten to talk yet.. So why so involved with the Tech skulls?" The devious devil asked.

Currently equipped;
Frill
Nail polish
Lip gloss

User Image

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"∂ιяту ∂єνιℓ"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "My, my, my. Why would one even consider I had a part in any of that? I may be a devil, and though I am very dirty it's for different reasons Ma'am. Of that. I can assure you." Of course he eyed her just to get the point across even though this point would be an out right lie. That is why people assumed he was dirty the truth behind his torturous nature was far different than being a sexual fiend, or deviant for that matter.

Placing a hand lightly on the counter, the one with his clay attached to it he began to tap it gently. "I see no reason to move, although it is a bit of a hassle getting to and from my room the suite here is far better than the back up hotel. Not only that it makes sure no uninvited guests meander on up to my room." Taking a breath and blowing softly up into his bangs he smiled and let out a casual laugh.

"Officer if I ran at every attempt on my life I'd never see the stage again." He already knew the explosion had nothing to do with him but he was taking the heat off of his soon to be boss. "I will say a few of the guys causing a ruckus had some really pale faces. That much I do remember about these people. Other than that, I've really got nothing." Smiling faintly "I wont resist if you want to hold me for more questioning."

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150

Vicious watched the girl in silence as she tried to produce more blood from her wrist. Vicious cocked his head to the side continuing to keep eye contact with her still wondering why she was bent on becoming apart of his gang. Vicious, then thought that she was a spy trying to infiltrate his gang or maybe she was trying to make her gang stronger by becoming a vampire, then turn her other allies into a half breed, possibly apply pressure on his gang afterwards. Vicious wouldn't take any chances, but he was going to give her what she was looking for in a totally different way than she would expect.

"Humans make more loyal pets than dogs, tch, I beg to differ, you humans are the worst definition of loyalty....you all make an example every passing day by stepping on one another to get where you need to go.....we vampires are a family, we don't abide by those laws....in times with no options we band together as one and make more options for ourselves....Humans becoming vampires are the most unwise decision a pure breed can make, so we choose wisely to who we make our half kin."

Vicious then cocked his head to the left continuing to keep eye contact with Bearie.

"So do tell me the real reason why you really came here..knowing I or my kin would find you..I don't just pass my blood line on to anyone without a good purpose....The flaw of humans is they seek different paths for power and once gained they use that obtained power to cause all types of havoc, whose to say your not one of them....."

Inventory:
Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Adio
Location- Candy Skull Domain : In vehicle with Lovie Being one of a Kind

When Lovie put her legs across Adio. His eye trailed up her legs to her face and a smile curled over his lips. He was pretty relaxed in his seat and reclined it back a little for more comfort. "Fair enough. It'll be more then meets the eye." he mused a little. Tapping his index fingers on Lovie's shin before trailing them in circles. Inside it happened again that dark side of his. The way he saw it was that if he was going to take complete control, he'd need strong allies and in Lovie situation it was a queen scenario. It was the relationship Nobunaga and Noh should of had with them both taking over the world. Outside the sky was orange and it looked like the car was driving down the roads of hell. Bodies of various gang members, hunters, and others that wished to be pawns in his game decorated the scene. Of course this was just that dark impulse flashing through his mind.

Then her question came out why he was involved with the Tech skulls. He never really told anyone about it. But communication was key for this to work out. "Your right." he let out a light laugh. "Well I hung out with the nerds in school. Not because that's who I was labeled with, but my parents were game programs so I did what was close to home. Heh I was like the punk who did what most didn't expect and was the only sticking up for them fighting both gangs and bullies." closing his eyes he smiled thinking about it. "I'm like a nerd inside of a streetpunks body...If you think about the day and age we live in now, tech is everywhere. So this entire city is like one big candy shop for the Tech Skulls. They could cause some serious damage if they placed their tactics correctly." He paused for a minute, folding his arms.

"But being the odd one of the group. I have my own plans for this concrete jungle... One is to take control of the Tech Skulls by any means. So there can actually be some changes made."

After that he just went silent for a minute. Didn't want to bore her or cause misunderstandings or anything. But he clearly trusted her those most would probably think it dumb or crazy. Adio was just one to get out and grab what he was looking for.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Tracking Chip
-Gift

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff