Total Votes:[ 76 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Toshi's left hand extended towards his Plasma Sword's handle getting a good grip on it. Toshi's thumb rested upon the print recognition activating the plasma on his sword. Toshi brought the tip of his sword from his right side making a diagonal slash towards Viccious's scythe deflecting it away from him. The scythe flew backwards into the air above Vicious. Toshi chuckled staring at Vicious as a smirk found it's place upon his lips.

"Is that all you got? I sure hope not cause your going to find yourself in abody bag ASAP?"

Toshi tilted his head to the right side.

1: Plasma Sword

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Vicious watched his scythe being deflected by what appeared to be Toshi's plasma blade. Vicious slanted his eyes as he watched the top portion of his scythe flying into the air above his head. Vicious tugged on the bottom portion of his scythe. the top portion of his scythe dropped down on its' bottom half reconnecting itself. Vicious looked at his scythe momentarily as Toshi spoke before smirking.

"Actually, I brought you a little surprise in response to you tampering with the Vampire Skulls property.....I'm quite sure you will enjoy it. Its' one of those gifts thats how do you say..........to die for....."

A sinister laugh can behind his words as the surprise arrived behind him. Vicious stepped aside to reveal the surprise.

1: Hover Board.
1: Plasma Scythe.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
As Vicious stepped aside, Yoshi lifted his head to stare in Toshi's hazel eyes. Yoshi's eyes were red, an unusual thing for a vampire to have red eyes, but it seemed the mixture between Yoshi's human side and the vampire side produce red eye side effects. Yoshi was in his half breed vampire state smiling revealing his fangs. Yoshi also had a new piercing on his lip with a small chain attached trailing to his right earring. Yoshi inhaled the scent of the surrounding Punisher's who looked shocked at what Yoshi had become. Yoshi would open his eyes after scanning the area setting his eyes back on his brother's eyes.

"Well am I not a surprise to die for?"

Yoshi threw his head back closing his eyes laughing, tickled by his comment.

Invisible Loiterer

User Image
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
LOADING FILES....

Anna moved through the allyway silently. There seemed to be something starting at the other end of it. It would be best to get away while she could, but her curiosity took hold. Arriving at the corner, she took in the scene. There were two groups staring off, lead by two tough looking guys. You could have cut the tension with a knife. Quietly, Anna popped open her computer, running scans on their background. The results came back almost instantly and they sent an icy drip of fear down her back. Two gang leaders. The two leaders of the two biggest gangs in the city. "Crap," she whispered to herself delicately closing the laptop's lid. Best not to get involved. She slipped her computer into her side bag, and began backing her way out of the alley, inch by inch. The two groups infront of her began to battle, and she didn't regret her decision. They were dangerous. As she made her escape, she ran into a wall of steel with clanged and clattered, causing several of the gang members to glance down the dark roadway. She hadn't seen the dumpster. 'Well, so much for a stealthy getaway,' Anna thought, pulling out her switch knife. It was time to see how they would react. Would it be best to follow the instinct of flight or the instinct of fight?

...ATTEMPT FAILED

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, PUNK?"

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Vicious had already sniffed the girl out, if it was one thing for sure, you could never spy on a vampire without them knowing. Vicious consider her of no importance for the moment she was trying to play ninja in the alley way. Vicious wanted to see the look of Toshi's face before he moved on to the next task. However, the female was most important, she could be Skull Hunter or a under cover cop, plotting on the two gangs. Vicious head turned to the left setting his icy blue eyes on the alleyway looking directly at the female. Vicious then turned his entire body in her direction taking one step before his speed kicked in. Unless the Tech Skull female had some type of high tech gear to keep track of vampire's speed, was part demon, or android etc. to aid with seeing the movements of Vicious at his high rate of speed. The Tech Skull female would find a previous image, in Vicious's previous standing spot.

Since it was raining, what would be visible to the Tech Skull female is the rain seperating in for a split second outlining Vicious's body before it hit the ground. This would occur before rain drops touched her face. After the rain drops touched her face, rain drops would drop down on her shoulder as Vicious's chin would past her right shoulder from behind aligning cheeks with the Tech Skull female, but not touching her cheek with his, though she would feel his long black hair one her shoulder as his vision held Toshi & Yoshi along with the other Punisher Skull members.

"Now what would a lady like yourself be doing in a place like this? Took a wrong turn at a corner?"

As Vicious whispered, his voice would slowly come in to finish his sentence continuing to watch the confrotation between Toshi & Yoshi. (This would occur from a human perspective, if you are human)

1: Plasma Scythe - In his right hand.

Invisible Loiterer

User Image
LOADING FILES....

One of the two gang leaders turned, eyes finding her instantly. Anna cursed under her breath, trying to run and keep her eyes on him at the time. He was one of those vamps, and you couldn't trust them to-
And, suddenly, the dark figure was gone, the rain filling the space. 's**t.' Not in her line of sight, so that must mean... Long hair brushed her shoulder, and Anna felt something next to her. The vampire's sudden appearance made her flinch, jumping to her left.
"Now what would a lady like yourself be doing in a place like this? Took a wrong turn at a corner?"
Her mind raced. She could get at her computer in less than twenty seconds. Logging in, hacking this sector's security fields, waiting for them to activate... That would take at least five minutes. Those were 300 long seconds that she didn't have. But her switch knife lay open in her hand. "Wrong turn? Exactly." Anna jerked the blade upwards towards the monster's face, twisting away. She needed time.

...ATTEMPT FAILED

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Toshi eyes widen at the sight of his brother, his fangs, his skin, and his eyes, it all seemed like a nightmare. Along with his crew, Toshi continued to stare his mouth slightly parting. Toshi felt disappointed at his promise to his father to watch after Yoshi. Anger build up like leggos inside as his grip tighten on the handle of his Plasma sword. Toshi clenched his teeth lookig over to Vicious who turned to look at the alley near Yoshi, Vicious, him, and The Punisher Skulls.

Toshi step forward with his right foot, his faces twitching all over trying to keep his anger bottled up. It couldn't be done, his brother was a damn vampire, a empty shell with no soul, a monster who survived off blood.

"What the hell is wrong with you Yoshi! Why! Why! We are blood and you betrayed me! We are suppose to rule Tokyo with an iron fist together! It's like you just said ******** me and spit in my face afterwards! Everything we've been through and now you do this to me! First moms, second dad, and now you!"

Toshi's eyes turned to stare into the icy blue eyes of Vicious, he was as cold as fighting to survive in a snow storm, no remorse as to what he had done. Yoshi's idiotic decision couldn't be takwn back, his soul and normality couldn't be returned. Toshi dashed towards Vicious, Toshi wanted blood for his revenge. Toshi's right hand grabbed the handle of his plasma sword making a diagonal slash at Vicious, aimed to cut him from his left rib to his shoulders to seperate his upper half from his lower half.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageYoshi inhaled, then exhaled feeling the rain drop upon his face, then roll down to his neck onto his cloths. Hearing his brother speak made Yoshi chuckled as he lowered his head looking at how angry his brother was. Words didn't seem to exit from Yoshi mouth and emotions didn't seem to leak from Yoshi face. All that was given in response to Toshi was a smirk. Yoshi slanted his eyes as Toshi made a move to take out Vicious, but Yoshi wouldn't allow it. Toshi's battle wasn't with Vicious, from Yoshi's perception, it was with him. Yoshi wouldn't use his agility to intervene, instead he lifted his right arm, twist his upper body to the left while he launched his fist towards Toshi's face, aiming to make a connection, using a tad bit of his strength on Toshi's cheek should he make a connection. The strength applied would be enough to make Toshi fall, but not break anything. Regardless of what happened, Yoshi would speak.

"Aw, did I hurt my poor old brother's feelings? Unh, unh, unnnnnnnh, your fight is with me.....I'm your challenge, prepare for defeat. Save your words for the weak, let your fighting skills speak."

Yoshi laughed in between "feelings" and "unh".

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
(If you moved to the left, that places you on my left side. be sure to state what hand your blade in, my post will assume it's in your right hand since you didn't state it in your post.) Vicious moved his head to the left watching the blade slide up, but as soon as the blade was over his head he would move in on her with his right hand extending towards her neck. If his hand touched her neck, his grip would tighten and lift her off her feet pressing her back to the wall of the building with pure strength. The way he moved towards the Tech Skull, Vicious shoulder would be under her right elbow after the knife slash was above his head and he grabbed for her throat. In addition to his head and his right hand movement, his left hand would move upwards to extend across his chest to grab the upper part of her arm above her elbow applying pressure from the top to secure Anna's arm in place.

If he was able to do this successfully, Anna would be in a screwed position, not being able to move her arm with the knife in her hand. Reason being, the wall would prevent her from stabbing Vicious in the back because she had no shoulder movement. Vicious's shoulder would prevent Anna from bending her arm. The left hand would be used as support to secure her arm on his shoulder. The applied pressure would keep Anna from lifting her arm, leaving Anna with nothing more, but right hand movements if she attempted to use.

"You are either a brave woman or your a Skull. Who are you?"

Regardless of what happen, Vicious question would still be asked.

Invisible Loiterer

User Image
LOADING FILES....

It happened in a blur. One moment, Anna thought she was in control, the knife coming up perfectly on her attacker. The next, she found herself slammed against the steel wall, barely breathing against the hand at her throat. Vampires were hell to deal with. Her head throbbed from the impact. In the groggy first few seconds, she attempted to move. 'Blinking, breathing, my toes can move...' Her arms were pinned, and breathing was difficult. Anna faintly noticed that the skull was asking her a question.
"...brave woman or your a Skull. Who are you?"
Lying would probably be a bad idea. Telling the truth would be worse. Could she kick? It seemed like a good idea to knee him in the ribs, but her last offensive plan hadn't gone so well. Time to stall. "Not brave. Defiantly not the courageous sort." In the distance, she could hear sirens. The police and their skull hunters had picked up the sent, and were coming. For the first time in her life, Anna was happy to hear the noise. "I'm just a passer by, really." If passing by consisted of setting up a virus in this sector's security, then yes. "And," she choked out, "how about you? Just passing through?"

...ATTEMPT FAILED

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Yoshi's punch connected causing Toshi to stumble to his right almost falling. Toshi clenched his teeth as his eyes traveled over to Yoshi. It was as if his anger was caged in a jail cell with chains wrapped around the jail doors. The sight of Yoshi was the key that was unlocking the chains, opening the doors to a world of hatred that would quickly sit upon his face and take over his body. The sounds of sirens stopped that, bringing Toshi back down to ground zero where he was able to think straight.

The other Punisher's scattered about yelling for Toshi to come on. Toshi deactivated the Plasma sword sheathing it away in it's holder on his right hip. Toshi looked into the eyes of Yoshi slanting them.

"I promise to dad, I would take care of you and I'm going to keep that promise......"

Toshi turned around taking off with his crew disappearing behind buildings heading for their HQ.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Vicious slanted his eyes as he revealed his teeth, his canines extended as his mouth opened. Vicious was going to find out just who she was, once then he would decide whether or not he was going to drain her dry. Vicious halted in his actions looking down the alley way.

"Damn, Skull Hunters.....you are truly lucky......leak any information, I will find you, your scent will guide me."

Vicious would pull her from the wall, then draw his hand backwards before throwing it forward with his hand still around her neck. When Vicious arm went forward his grip would loosen up letting her fly from his right hand. Anna would fly out of the alley way into the street rolling on the ground possibly scratched up and hurt from her landing. Though injuries wouldn't be her only worries, incoming cars, police, and skull Hunters would be her next problem.

Vicious turned around to run out the opposite way over to Yoshi. Vicious would leap onto his hover board looking over to Yoshi.

"Come."

Vicious would hold out his left hand as the Plasma Scythe responded flying back into his left hand. Vicious now waited for Yoshi.

1: Hover Board
1: Plasma Scythe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas