Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Outfit: Character picture

Candy territory, Arakawa

With the first knock the window came rolling down and out popped Lovie from it. Looking to the hunter and batting her eyelashes at him before realizing who it was she scowled.

"Oh."

"Its just you. You know, you really screwed my plans last night and now you're stalking me?" The girl made a pouty face and stuck out her tongue at the man. "You better hurry off before I decide to beat you up and take all of your lunch money. And this time, I'll leave you strung up with your pants down." The typical bully said as she blew a bubble of the gum she was chewing.. When did she even get gum? Observing the skull hunter she almost felt a little bad, he seemed lost.

".... So what, you need help or something?" He could have honestly told his people of her location last night but.. Then she got an idea for him. The sweet little gang leader smiled coyly.

She hadn't noticed her phone much less heard it go off, so it was a little surprising when her Techy boy toy landed on the hood of her car. Sitting on the edge of her window she squealed and leaned back into the street, hanging onto the car door.

"Why hello there..~" She said and still leaning back, the tips of her toes hit the roof of the car.

"Mmmm.. That all depends on where you want to take me..~" Lovie said in a sultry tone with a wink to follow.

Currently equipped;
Frill
Lip gloss
Nail polish
User Image

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Lumaire Ibaraki
Outfit: Keep your hands where I can see them
Equipped: Standard issue pistol, 5% of her bot in a holster form
95% in car form, Engaged

Fine-point and Lumiare shared a very unique connection, as he became engaged the sound of static and interference filled her ears pulling her away from the real world for a moment. Trying to discern what was going on with her robotic attachement she hadn't noticed the performer until he spoke to her directly. Looking up to the man she tuned out the static, "what do you know, just the man I was looking for."

Crossing her arms she leaned over the check in counter, simply observing him.

"Hmm. You weren't moved? That's pretty strange, there was an explosion here last night.. Do you know anything about that? I'm glad you're not hurt, but isn't it just the damnest thing they didn't move you to a safer location.. Hmm... Well, I know this devil didn't do anything to cause a big bang did he?" Lumaire asked simply, and casually questioned him.

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

♪♪♪♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With his hat on he began to rub his forehead briskly and sighed while she spoke. "Yeah, yeah. Naked a**, lunch money gone. I get it. You'll put a hurting on me." He was in all honesty more aggrivated by the fact he was lost than her back and forth attempt at playful insults. She was a weird girl that much he knew for sure, even before he came out after her. It wasn't like they removed his memories of the leaders from before they just tried to give him more information on them. Which was an absolute failure seeing how they didn't know anything else new.

Looking up at the bill of his hat and curling his lips away he turned to the side while she kept going until she had that moment in between. Boogie brought his eyes to hers when she asked if he needed help or something. Again he got locked, just like that moment in the club the other night his eyes could not move away. The gears inside began to tick away and churn, he could hear his mechanics trying to overide his logic systems and they were being supressed by something, not of his doing either. Some sort of human trait inside of him was battling them.

Finally they kicked on and that light that swirled through his optics did so again just then. It appeared brighter however because of the shadow from his hat. Before he could say anything in response due to his stunned demeanor he was cut off by the guy landing on her car. It wasn't a fashionable entrance but he wasn't one to argue it gave him the break he needed to get away from this girl.

Taking in a glance at the guy on her hood or whatever way he had landed he broke down the image in his system and rand through his image file locating and figure out exactly who that was. Someone else on his list to merc but then again so was this girl. They seemed to be working together for something, to him it looked like that something was a date of some sort. That could work in his favor if only in one fashion. If he did something to her it would draw that guy out and show a weak point but this Tech skull was not a big enough fish to try that on. Meaning it would be pointless. While on the other hand he already knew if he captured the guy and tried to lure Lovie out that way it just wouldn't work.

So then again it didn't work in his favor at all. Too many plots to think up. Boogie Man sighed, a little and smiled while his hands reached up to his face and began to rub his eyes.The voice of an old friend filtered through his database.

"Some sweets will rot your brain."

Boogie's eyes shot open and he just looked down at the girl in the car. It was starting to make sense but he wanted these things to just be dreams and nothing more so he refused to admit this as something else. "No, I'm fine."

Turning away from both of them deciding not to fight either of them even though they were in very vulnerable positions in which he could have used one pulse hand to take them both out by blowing up the car. Of course this would have damaged him a bit but he would have lived through it, they on the other hand would not have. So why was he turning away? He still had something to prove.

"When I figure this stupid city out again I'm taking out the highest one of these Skulls, and I'll show everyone I'm the best hunter even if it means killing my own boss. Wherever that idiot is." Same one track mind, but this time no friend around to save him. One could only hope he could pull it off this time.

Sadly this time he couldn't tell anyone it had nothing to do with that person. He just had to go it alone.

Not even five feet from the car he waved at a citizen. "Hey excuse me!" Running up to them he began to ask for directions. "Yeah I just need to get back there....it's not that far is it?...Seriously? For the love of..alright thanks." Sighing and looking around he started to walk down one of the side walks. Should've had wheels installed. This is dumb. Then again... He went off thinking and fantasizing about the idea of him being some sort of weird transformer, human, mech, thing.

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his right leg)
Pulse hands---Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Adio
Location- Candy Skull Domain : Being one of a Kind

Adio's eyes closed with a smirk crossing his lips at Lovie's squeal. He was aware of the guy with the cap but didn't really say anything to him. Adio turning and leaning on the hood of the car to look down at Lovie. His right hand reaching down, he trail his finger just above the waist line across. She could lash at him for it, but Adio was one to take risk. "Where are the handcuffs?" he acted as though he wasn't paying much attention. He over heard the mans goals, this triggered a cold feeling in Adio. That only made him smile harder. 'A devoted pawn for this skull board.' he thought to himself. Turning his head lightly to get a good look at the guy leaving. Someone he could use without having to actually get to know them and figure things out. However Adio's goal was to raise to the top and unity the skulls smashing anything in his way. Even if it meant fellow skull members.

Quickly turning his attention back to Lovie, if she hadn't moved. His hands would reach for both of hers and pull her up. Adio was pretty conditioned because of his background, but that was a later story. "How about stir fry?" he chuckled. Inside he was laughing pretty hard, it felt like the world was shaking around and the sky was drenched in blood. As though a mantis was sitting on his shoulder. He wasn't one to get his hands dirty but used others to do the dirty work for him.

He still had that bullet wound that was wrapped up under his clothing and the bullet hanging from his necklace. He only hoped the one that placed this tracking chip on him was watching closely. When he's ran out of use them, into the bay they go with the other homeless fools and suicide victims.

"We can share something sweet too. I know a place that makes strawberry soup."

Sapphire's looking to Lovie it wasn't a hypnotic thing, like most guys probably got caught in. He did it willingly for the most part.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Tracking Chip
-Gift

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Bearie"Cute" Adair
Outfit:
Equips: Shock blade, disguised as her parasol

As the Lolipop continued through the vampire turf she was approached by an older man, perhaps in his late 20's. Bearie looked up to him, looking just as innocent and lost as she possibly could. Her charm couldn't work any better, he offered her lunch and a ride home. The adorable Candy skull smiled and closed her parasol, following the man's lead as he showed her to his car.

They made their way down a narrow alleyway that let out into the parking lot, where the supposed car would be. The man may have had plans for Bearie, but so did she. Being a new boot to the Candy Skulls she still had to prove her worth, and get the attention of a vampire. As they rounded the corner and come onto a dead end. The man turned and pressed his palms to the Lolipop's shoulders she could do nothing but grin. He began to lean in and her eyes began to narrow and focus on a sweet spot on the side of his neck. In a swift motion she lifted her shock blade (parsol), bent her arm outward and jabbed the fine tip of the parasol into the external jugular then ripped into his subclavian vein.

The Japanese local was most likely in shock and began to raise his hands to the wound, in a fruitless effort to stop the bleeding. Bringing her weapon of choice to her lips she licked over the sharp head of her parasol. He became pale and weak and succumbed to his shock only to faint in the alley way. Bearie was proud of her work and squatted down beside the body that would surely bleed out.

Running her fingers through the red pool she hummed softly.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Toshima-ku: Nishiiekbukuro

Vicious continued to walk down the street, until a smell hit his nose, it was the same smell similiar to the blood in the pouches he fed on, but fresh. Slanting his eyes. Vicious followed the smell of blood all the way into an alley. Looking around, he noticed no one was around to follow. Vicious continued until he came up on a female who looked innocent, but the fact that she was playing in blood ment there was something more to it than her looks. Vicious could clearly dechiper by her looks and her eyes, she was not of a half blood nor a full blood vampire.

Vicious looked down at the body, then to the female cocking his head to the side.

"Hell of a job you done here.....You don't seem like the usual I pass nowadays. Cute tho. You alright?"

Inventory:
Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Outfit: Character picture

Candy territory, Arakawa

Taking her hand from her window seal she placed her palm over Adio's knuckles, pressing his hand flat and downward just before she wouldn't allow it to move any further. She grinned at him, and enjoyed the tease.

Lovie playfully rolled her eyes at the cyborg's statement. "Whatever.." She mumbled. She'd get lunch now and play with Adio before she'd mess with the robot assassin.

Unexpectedly she was lifted onto the hood of her car by the nerd. Being plucked up so easily by him made her giggle fit a bit, hovering over him on all fours on the top of her car. At some point, Lovie fashioned the handcuff's matching her outfit around her upper thigh as if it were a garter.. That'd answer his first question.

"Hmmm.......!! I guess.. But you know, being pinned down on the top of this car won't get us there." She giggled again, supporting herself on her shins and knees. Looking over his upper body she noticed the bullet and reached for it. "Strawberry soup, huh? Never had it... What's this?" Lovie asked she hadn't noticed it before.

"There's some smudges, like it could have been cleaned.. Was it used?" She stared down at her plaything waiting for his reply.

Currently equipped;
Frill
Lip gloss
Nail polish
User Image

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Adio
Location- Candy Skull Domain : Being one of a Kind

Being pin to the roof of Lovie's car, Adio's eyes looked over her figure. Catching sight of the handcuffs, he ran his index along her body to the handcuffs. "There they are... You know this is a lot more fun." he tap that finger on the cuff. His eyes looking up at her, as much as this was enjoyable Adio kinda never liked being on his back, it was just a sign of defeat and stalled progress. He only chuckle and continue his teasing. "It's pretty much noodles with crushed strawberries to turn the soup into tea...Hm?" she grabbed a hold of the bullet he wore around his neck.

His face was void for a minute, thinking of the other night when that woman shot him. Wasn't the first time he's been shot. But that was annoying, he wore the bullet as a trinket. Since the guns been fired already. "It's a bullet I pulled from my right shoulder... During the opening of the Lovie Bridge, I got careless and I was shot by a woman dressed in my disguise." though he did give her a run for her money. "I was going to take the gun. Heh but she slipped away." his gaze was colder then it was before. Next time he'll lay them in the ground.

"How's about we get moving."

both hands setting on her hips, he push her to sit so he could sit up if they were still in this position. "Isn't the first....... Sure won't be the last." the air caused his hood to flap.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Tracking Chip
-Gift

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Bearie"Cute" Adair
Outfit:
Equips: Shock blade, disguised as her parasol

The pool spread out to the bottom of her shoe, painting the black soles red. Dragging her finger to her mouth she suckled every last bit of the substance off of her skin only to then pull the digit quickly from her mouth and look up at the second man to approach her. Bearie wasn't much for words, and she spoke in a low but soft tone.

"I'm just fine now, just playing in the rain.." The Lolipop said motioning to her parasol.

"He looks dead.. but it continues to poor.. I wonder how much is left.." She said finding herself nearly surrounded by the substance, and at this point even the bottom of her dress was soaked.

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

♪♪♪♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Boogie got down the street from where they were and found himself staring vacantly at the street sign in front of ********] Exclaiming this and throwing his hands up in frustration and defeat he realized he was completely lost. While he could have scanned the area in this turf in order to attempt to find his way out, his scans could only reach so far, and this could cause him to get lost in a maze of streets or walk in circles forever. Even his mainframe had it's limitations. Fact of the matter was, Boogie Man had tried that already and that is how he found himself where he was now.

Gritting his teeth and shifting his hands into his pockets he had a single moment where all the stress flushed away and he blunk a few times. "Did I pay for my room last night?" Thinking about this he retraced his steps and his steps got him all the more lost. Growing more cross with himself he pulled his hands from those pockets of his and folded his arms. In a cryptically slow motion he began to turn around. Really it looked like he was fighting himself just to make the turning transition.

He was doing just that. Boogie did not want to go back to that girl and ask her for directions. The guy she was with didn't bother him one way or the other. As far as he was concerned he was just a low face on the totem pole. This was only because Adio had not made a real name for himself just yet. The moment he did that things would change in the eyes of Boogie. Depending on how big of an impact he made Adio might have been number one on his list to take down. Right now the top on his list to take out was his own leader. Why? One has every right to ask this question: she's incompetent.

Groaning under his breath he turned fully and walked muttering obscienities about his current situation. Now when he found her she was in a compromising position with Adio. The first, the absolute first thought that ran through his head. I could probably record this and make a quick few hundred off of it." Since he was in fact cybernetic he could do just that, but he had more pressing matters. That was tempting though, a lot of people would pay big bucks to see Lovie like that not caring who she was with.

Side bar: he recorded.

Externally. Lifting his head and turning it a little he scratched under his chin on the bare skin. "Before denting the hood of this car can you tell me how to get out of here? I don't care where I end up, just need to get out of your turf. You're not my deader yet" Boogie called his target's "deader's" because the moment they became his target they gave up their lives already thus they were already dead. While regular Assassin's just had target's he had deaders.

The frustration was looming off of him and one could easily cut the tension with a spoon. That's just how much there was coming from the guy. He was in no way angry with the two of them, in fact they just made him some money. As it was right then he was tapping into the internet frequencies to preview and set up payment's for the clip he just got. Money is money, no matter how you get it.

This time around the cyborg was intentionally not looking at Lovie. hell he even looked at Adio giving him a male nod of acceptance: The highest form of male acceptance next to a rugid handshake. It was more along the lines of good job for not being dead already. Then something popped into his head. "By the way Lovie. That operative you drug around with you for a while. Where is he? A body was never found, and I'm sure he wasn't turned into some sort of gay candy skull. " Joking, but serious all at the same time with his eyes stead fast on the hood of the car away from her and Adio. Something was making his connection to the internet frequencies take longer, it was bugging him but he may have to do this upload later on.

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his right leg)
Pulse hands---Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Toshima-ku: Nishiiekbukuro

Vicious cocked a brow at the girls comment. Vicious slanted his eyes at the girl, he then questioned himself.

~Is she some type of sadistic killer? A vampire wannabe?"~

Vicious remained silent for a couple of minutes before taking a couple steps putting himself closer to her.

"Tch, what is your like with blood?"

Vicious watched the girl carefully in silence.

Inventory:
Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out