Total Votes:[ 76 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Bunkyo-ku
Yoshi removed himself from the table following behind Vicious. Looking around at the people within the crowd, Yoshi yawned lightly stretching his arms out, but at the same time made sure he wasn't going to hit any passing people.

"Alright."

Yoshi parted ways with Vicious heading towards Toyko Dome. It was around 11:00A.M. when Yoshi got to Bunkyo-ku. Looking around at all the sexy chicks he smiled, thinking to himself that he was going to bag him one after he got down with his business at the Toyko Dome.
Inventory:Amatsukaze II

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Taito-ku, Inaricho @ McDonalds
Sitting at the table, Toshi picked up a fry then placed it in his mouth before chewing. It was a nice day to be out and about. Skimming around the area for some cute girls, Toshi grabbed his cheese burger, then moved it over to his mouth then took a bite out of it. Placing the burger down, Toshi finished off the piece of burger that was in his mouth. Leaning back in his chair, Toshi used his hands to touch his pockets feeling for his cigarettes and a lighter. After a couple of minutes, Toshi found his cigarettes and a lighter, using both hands he grabbed a cigarette with his right hand and his lighter with his left, pulling both out at the same time to meet one another. Toshi placed the cigarette in between his lips, then pressed down on the light to ignite the torch. Toshi lite his cigarette, then put away his lighter in his left pocket. Toshi sucked on the filter of the cigarette pulling all of the smoke from the cigarette into his mouth before exhaling it inside the Mcdonalds.

The sensors within Mcdonalds picked up on the smoke quickly. A box of the tile floor beneath Toshi's feet separated and a tube rose from the ground to suck the smoke from the atmosphere. Toshi leaned his head to the left as another tube rose over his right shoulder. Toshi eyes shifted to the right to take a look at the tube coming over his shoulder. Toshi shook his head thumping the filter with his thumb causing the ashes on the cigarette to fall. The tube over Toshi's right shoulder immediately sucked the ashes from out of mid-air before the ashes had a chance to touch the table he was using to eat. Toshi smiled for a moment as he thought about how advanced technology has become over the years. Toshi yawned then used his left hand to grab his cup of CC(Coca Cola) bringing it over to his lips to take a swallow of CC from the straw. Toshi put the cup down after quenching his thirst momentarily, then resumed smoking his cigarette.

Inventory: Jigokukaji
Plasma Pistol

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Outfit: Character picture

Candy Skull territory, Arakawa
After a while of searching the area for some high school sweethearts Lovie parked on the side of the road, only to kick her feet up and open her phone compact which displayed the transparent and holographic screen. Touching the floating images she opened Adio's message thread.

To: Adio

Ohmygosh I'm so hungry. c: Are you going to do something about that, or is this random guy crossing the street gunna? >o

Sending off the text she closed the compact and yawned, stretching out in her seat.

"Mmnn..~ I wonder how 'phily is doing.. ♥" She wondered to herself, looking at her own boo-boos.

Currently equipped;
Frill
Nail polish
Lip gloss

(Work was hectic, I may have missed some of her equips from the last post.. and this post might not be great, I'm pretty tired. )

User Image

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
RyZoM ✘-サ∆z∆Я∂-✘

User Image
Silent cries

User Image

It was strange, walking the streets of this city without attempting to kill something or someone, but it was a plot that needed to be dealt with in a slow process. Ryzom was aware that this was all under the true ownership of a rival gang which is why he took it, to make a point, and make himself known. However he knew this would bring dogs sniffing around his loot to find scraps. Not only scraps but to retake what they thought to be there own. So he would deal with that when the time came. Cross the bridge when he came to it sort of thing.

For now he wore a fake smile and spoke with the people inside of the amusement park area of Tokyo Dome. Ryzom did not tell these people who he was he just greeted and even got on a few rides with them. It was all in efforts to blend in and learn more of the common customs, gestures, slangs so on and so forth that had come up in his absence.

Slowly he found himself making his way to the entrance of the amusement park and saw an explosion in the distance. Taking a breath, curling his hand into a fist he closed his eyes and concentrated on his center. He had to stay calm, he would stay calm and calm he stayed , opening his eyes and walking towards the entrance to go towards the hotel.

✘-Location-✘ Tokyo Dome City

✘-Inventory-✘ Mask Off.

Left hand equipment: Unarmed
1: Index finger=> The Boil:
2: Middle finger=> Constriction
3: Ring Finger=> Rain:
4: Pinky Finger=> Hypnis:

Right hand equipment: Unarmed
1.Index finger=> Eternity:
2. Middle finger=> Pseudo
3: Ring Finger=> Obedience:
4: Pinky Finger=> Pleasure pulse

Gas mask equipped.

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

♪♪♪♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Boogie had grown a little annoyed that he was still lost in this area and walking around. It had changed if only a little bit since he had been gone. A few new street names but that was enough to get someone turned around. Frustrated with all his efforts he took his hat off and ran a hand through his hair, over his face, and sighed heavily. "This is absolute. The absolute limit of bullshit." Shaking his head and walking forward he looked in the distance and saw what he thought to be a cop just hanging out in her car.

No way am I asking a cop where I'm at.... It wasn't that he disliked cops, he just had his pride to worry about. Looking at the ground, making a puckered sarcastic smile and shaking his head once more he sighed and knew he was going to regret asking one of them for help. Still he waved and walked over to the young cop's car window and knocked on it.. "Hey! Excuse me, ma'am can you tell me where I'm at? I've got to get somewhere and I am absolutely lost."

. When he saw her face he folded his arms and sighed looking off to the side with his head lowered slightly causing the hat to cover his ********]

Shaking his head, taking off his hat, and running his hand over his face and through his hair once more he sighed even more frustrated. "Nevermind, I'll uh. Figure this place out myself again. " Having said that while he was making all those motions Boogie put his hat back on even more flustered and aggravated. Talk about bad luck for a cyborg.

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his right leg)
Pulse hands---Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Adio
Location- Candy Skull Domain : Being one of a Kind

Adio had been rolling around on his astro rollers for a while, what he was doing was simply dancing on his roller blades. Looking like your average civilian his music was bumping after all. Jumping over a rail as a part of the dance he'd land on the pavement and roll backwards. Good bye Tech skull turf and hello Candy skull turf. His cellphone went off ringing certain ringtone of signaling a one of kind lady sending him a message. With a smile he sent the message back,

To: Lovie

'Heh, you should of told me sooner. I would of hurried faster. It's a date I'm just around the corner.~♥'

Closing the cell after sending the message off. He linked the signal to his android eye and M.P.S giving him a map of Lovie's location. Of course he knew how to do this since he's the one who placed the encryption over the lines. Turning around on one leg his tech roller blades increased in speed as he went flying down the road. Wind blowing through his blue hair, he hit a corner and ducked into an ally, hopping a fence and flying across the street. He'd literally flipped and landed on Lovie's car. It wasn't a hard landing since the astro roller can affect his gravity, his legs landed against the windshield but didn't hit hard enough to cause any damage. It was just a thud.

"Smooth ride~ Where you wanna go?"

Clearly Adio was a tech skull that did what he wanted.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Tracking Chip
-Gift

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Toshima-ku: Nishiiekbukuro
Vicious was headed home, he needed to begin the hack into his territory's system, so he could keep track of everything going on. That way, he could have an advantage on anyone trying to take over anything. Vicious was now in Toshima-ku: Nishiiekbukuro with his hover board in his left hand, he dared not to ride his hover board to prevent attracting attention of the police and surrounding others who would alert the police of his location, because of his similarities to what he looked like during the time he destroyed the helicopter.

Looking around at the surrounding people, Vicious exhaled heavily slipping his left hand into his black trench coat pocket.

Inventory:
Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out