13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Adio
Location- Tech Skull Domain Streets near rainbow bridge Tunes~ -

"Time to start the day."

Adio spoke placing his android eye back in the socket, the eye swirled around before it settled turning to match his other eyes color. A layer crossed over it making the eye appear organic then robotic. Closing the eye once and opening it he was prep and ready to start the day off. Throwing his black hood on over his head, he strapped his knucklers onto his hands appearing like normal black gloves, and his Astro rollers which he popped the wheels in so that he could walk as though he was wearing normal shoes. Gift box in his bag he headed for the door. He had clients to sell wears to, the only reason his crib was so fresh. Used the money to pimp it out and update his own hardware. Speaking of hardware, he needed to check the shipments coming in by boat, aircraft, and land vehicle since there was a bridge, airport, and docks all in and around Tech Skull Turf.

Opening the door, he thought for a second looking out at the horizon. A busy day was going to be one hell of a busy one. But where will he drop his next chess piece this day.Door shut and locked, Adio started on his way to the bridge to see if he could catch Lovie and drop something off with her, before anything else came up. "Hmmm.. Who should I call up." He scanned through his contacts there might be just the one.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Tracking Chip
-Gift

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
RyZoM ✘-サ∆z∆Я∂-✘

User Image
Silent cries

User Image

" It sounds to me like you gentleman have everything ready to go, and you have plans set in place that I need to give a final look over. You're doing great!" Ryzom clapped his hands in front of his chest before clasping them shut and smiling. "Now about that messy business last night. Do we have any schematics on the rebuilding of the structure where it was damaged and an estimate on how long it shall take to be repaired?" He was eager to hear this, and because these people did not fear him one of them walked to him with a clip board and spoke up.

"Yes sir. Here are the outlines of how the remolding will look, but unfortunately it will take a good six months. Thankfully we have a secondary hotel in which we can resettle people into for now." Within seconds the clip board was in the air, Ryzom had curled his left hand up and struck the bottom of the clipboard sending it flying, stepped forward placing himself inside the reach of the man's arms and used his right hand to curl and grip the man's neck lifting him into the air. High into the air, and squeezing.

"Six months? That is absolutely unacceptable." Ryzom was still smiling but his eyes were not, they held a glare a horrid disgusting look that fed off of fear, and the man was exhibiting a high amount of fear right now. A twist, a pinch, and a jerk and the man's body fell lifeless, no longer an animate object but a corpse and Ryzom let him fall to the floor.

"You all have a month.Make it happen, or you all die." Clapping his hands and dusting them off of whatever dirt might be there from killing the gross little pig who was now on the floor."Chop chop!" Turning away from them he stopped and looked back. "Oh, and clean this mess up will you?" The look of horror laced their faces but they were already drugged and obeyed blindly.

✘-Location-✘ Tokyo Dome City

✘-Inventory-✘ Mask Off.

Left hand equipment: Unarmed
1: Index finger=> The Boil:
2: Middle finger=> Constriction
3: Ring Finger=> Rain:
4: Pinky Finger=> Hypnis:

Right hand equipment: Unarmed
1.Index finger=> Eternity:
2. Middle finger=> Pseudo
3: Ring Finger=> Obedience:
4: Pinky Finger=> Pleasure pulse

Gas mask equipped.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
ℳαḯ ℃üґℯ

Current outfit: Helllooo nurse ♥
Equipment:Medical bag
+Pain pills
+Numbing lotion
+Medical tape
+Rubbing alcohol
+ Cotton swabs
+ Antibiotic
+Medical thread and needle

"Yes, I have an appointment with her at a later time.." Right away she began to look over Ophelia's wounds.

"Ooohh..~ I see..! I'm sure you left them limping, however.. Anything can get infected, and infections when too bad cause death. As of now, you're dying until I clear you otherwise." Mai giggled and forced her way into the room unless Ophelia used force to stop her. If she succeeded she'd set down her bag and search through it, pulling out some alcohol swabs for sterilization.

"Now, show me where it hurts! And if you're a good girl I'll make sure to bring you a special treat." Of course she meant candy, maybe even a sour lolipop.

Dabbing the swab lightly against some of the more obvious wounds she offered her hand out to Ophelia just in case this caused too much pain, alcohol was no joke but got the wound clean.

"Just a few bandaids here.. Hmm.. Do you have any bullets that I need to remove? Or wounds I need to sew?" The nurse asked making a make-shift bandaid out of cotton and tape after realizing she forgot her cartoony bandaids! :c

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Lumaire Ibaraki
Outfit: Keep your hands where I can see them
Equipped: Standard issue pistol, 5% of her bot in a holster form
95% in car form, parked

"Of course, Fine-point. Those idiots at the station can't get themselves together let alone a decent bit of information." Taking the holster she fastened her issued pistol inside of the casing, then hooked it on a belt loop resting on her hip. Opening her car door she stepped out and started to the crosswalk to get over to Tokyo Dome, the damage was obvious to the hotel area, and one could still smell the smoke from the debris.

"Its very recent." She said to herself. That rockstar came to mind.. She wondered if his people had moved him into another location or if he had stayed put. There was no news coverage on him yet.

Approaching the main entrance to the tall building she stepped over the caution tape and proceeded forward to the thick, glass doors. The mechanics for the doors seemed to be offline, as was to be expected after such an event. Luckily for Lumaire she could still manually operate the revolving doors. Pressing into them she moved inside of the actual hotel, it was a ghost town in the front area most of the staff was likely sent home until working conditions were safe.

Closing the distance from the door to the front desk she looked over their check-in records, since no one else was monitoring them. It looked as though all guests still had reservations, no one had left or canceled their stay. "Now why would you stay in a tall buidling that recently had an explosion in the underground floors?" She shook her head, she could never understand some people.

"But this is the name I was looking for.." SHe said as her finger went from Dirty Devil's name to his room number.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

ღ Ӧphelia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

ღ ღ ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ ღ ღ

Ophelia had let Mai force her way in and slipped her shirt off. She sat silently, rolling her eyes when the girl wasn't looking and smirked. Mai lecture Ophelia a lot, mainly because she didn't take care of her wounds when she should. "Oh you bet, they ran with their tails between their legs." She gave a short laugh before wincing at the contact of alcohol. Her hand automatically went to Mai's. Despite how tough Ophelia might be, she hated any pain that stung. "No bullets, I believe it was a plasma gun. But it might need to be sewn or cauterized." She moved slightly so the wound was in view this time.

ღ ღ ╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ ღღ
Inventory:
ღ~Knives
ღ~Plasma claws
ღ~Poisons

User Image

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
ℳαḯ ℃üґℯ

Current outfit: Helllooo nurse ♥
Equipment:Medical bag
+Pain pills
+Numbing lotion
+Medical tape
+Rubbing alcohol
+ Cotton swabs
+ Antibiotic
+Medical thread and needle

"Oh? A plasma.. well to be honest.. the heat from the shot probably sealed the wound already, and sterilized it. I can give you some pain medication and patch it up, but otherwise I think it'll be okay." The nurse said peering over to the boo-boo.

"Since plasma is like a laser.. it's unlikely you'd bleed out. If they wanted to have a gun war, they should stick to the classics. But, I guess that's a good thing for us, those dummys don't know any better." She laughed and dabbed the exposed wound with alcohol, rubbing some of the antibiotic cream she had in her bag and patching her up with cotton and pink medical tape.

"Too big for my bandaids, and I forgot them anyway.. crying Well, just leave this on for a bit and be careful when you shower. You can let it air out every now and then just make sure to keep it clean and covered."

"If any dracula wannabe comes into Mai hospital I'll suck all the stolen blood right out of them. >3 " In her bag was a large syringe costume prop, she held it up proudly as she spoke.

"I guess I'll leave you alone for now, but i'll be back for round two. I better not find that bandage off." Mai said as she walked backwords until her fingertips hit the door. Spinning around she made her exit and locked Ophelia's door with her personal code to help protect her from unwanted guests. (This of course can be undone from the inside)

"....! Oh Mai! Is it time for work already?"

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"∂ιяту ∂єνιℓ"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. From the crowd his eyes trailed over to the large vehicle that moved through the area like a drunk fly, almost bouncing off of buildings. It ran through with an obvious symbol on the side of it designating what gang she was affiliated with. Devil could only guess it was a she after the gang symbol was read appropriately. Tilting his head and curling his lips a little in thought he could only wonder why one of them was acting so reckless in what he assumed to be the new Toxic skulls territory.

Perhaps it was a new recruit, hell he didn't know. Devil just shook his head and moved through the crowd that had finally eased up. He saw the cop car but did not see the woman inside of it. That is because by the time he got by it the woman had already exited the vehicle. Devil went inside of the building and walked to the front desk not sure who she was. From behind it just looked like a woman sporting a tight get-up, didn't look bad on her curves, but that's not what he was here for.

The person behind the desk looked up to him and he gave a slow wave. " I'm going to gather my things from my room. The hotel you all are moving to doesn't have a suite to my liking. So I will be taking my stay elsewhere nearby. Faster you all get this fixed, the more of my money you'll get." Running his claw over his face he smiled lightly. "Sounds good to me, oh and hello miss. May I help you with something?" Devil was all about meeting women especially ones who did not swoon over him right away.
Inventory: Scythe-Pulse Shock claw.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageYoshi stared at Vicious while he was talking, he was hungry as if he didn't eat for a month, but just to look normal he would control his eating. Yoshi stabbed another piece of waffle, putting it into his mouth consuming it. Yoshi then sat back in his chair using his left hand to grab the cup of coffee taking another of swallow.

"Yea, cause you do owe me a gun, you made my gun OD, you must have really been trying to kill that Toxic guy."

Yoshi shook his head at the thought of Vicious overly using his gun trying to kill the guy, he didn't understand how the guy was worth all that ammo, he was indeed already hurt, so why did it take that much. Yoshi wasn't a gun expert, but he knew when you kept maxing out your gun while shooting it, it was liable to malfunction.

Yoshi resumed eating his food, stabbing, then consuming what was on his fork. On his plate was 4 pieces of sliced waffle and a little more vegetable left. Yoshi stabbed a slice of waffle consuming another piece, Yoshi then proceeded to finish off the other slices of waffle left on his plate. As he finished his plate, a lady came by to assure he was finished with his plate, Yoshi gave the approval that he was done and off the lady went with the plate, leaving Yoshi & Vicious.

Inventory:Amatsukaze II

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Adio
Location- Tech Skull Domain Streets : Being one of a Kind

Rolling through the street of the Tech skull domain, Adio checked the data base of all incoming shipments. He thought which one to hijack while he was out, but that would have to wait at least. He'd head toward rainbow bridge to drop off and seal the deal of his own personal alliance. If all went well then there would be no stopping him from taking over, from this one little fuse. It would be a domino affect one might want to call it.

He did wonder what happened to the yakuza & black dragon mafia. They would of been nice company to manipulate. Adio didn't live in a small world like most people, his world was far to big with way to many possibilities. Of course however his next move after this was the take over of Tech Skull Leadership. But no one knows he planned to do it since he wore a mask over his true intentions playing an underling.

"Raising way up to the top not gonna stop."

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Tracking Chip
-Gift

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
❂☢ Fine-Point

User Image

User Image
User Image Unfortunately for Candy the car she was being not too stealthy in approaching was sentient, meaning it had a mind, and a life all it's own apart from the cop who was within it. Even though the pair worked as they were one and the same. In a fashion they were. Either way as Candy approached nothing happened, the car stayed idle but was still resting online. While she approached however Fine-Point did release a scan to see what was inside of the bag.

When she got close to it she could hear gears turning within it and that was her only warning. The car's hood buckled and lifted as the wheels spread from their base and moved in a wide fashion. With her proximity being so close to him it was liable to knock her back, and being hit with a full metal wheel covering isn't that much of a joke. In essence it would send her back bag and all.

Otherwise had she still managed to drop the bag it would be tossed away as the vehicle lifted it's frame and converted into it's primary form. With it's gears finishing their setting Fine-point extended his right arm as his optics lit up in that mechanical skull of his and from his side a large shotgun was expelled into his hand. Candy would soon find herself staring down the barrel of said weapon, loaded and ready to fire. Then again the barrel itself was about the size of her upper body."Tampering with police property is not permissible. "" Had it been a normal cop that had control of this vehicle he would have arrested her hands down, but being who his partner and commander was he would just as quickly blow her body in half as he would be blown apart. In all honesty that C4 wouldn't have done much to his frame but he would much rather avoid the explosion. He had not shot her yet because he felt she could be used for information and then thrown away like an old toy, but if she proved too much of an annoyance he would do away with her.

If Candy did drop the back and it was not knocked away she would be too close to detonate the bombs without harming herself. Seeing how that wasn't going to happen. He stared down at her waiting for her explanation. User Image

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. arrow Kandace "Candy" Kane
Bunkyo-Ku District, Vampire Skulls territory
Avenue
Ammo: See inventory
Weapon: Armed and dangerous, see inventory
Health: Green
OOC: I must confess I didn't see that coming xDD

As the bag was thrown back to her, Candy turned with surprised almost foolish expression "WOA!! didnt know they give cops that sort of toys!, I wanna!" she said almost childishly as the bag landed at her feet, since she was already away when the car began the transformation

"Too bad I have to break the toys awwww!" she said and kicked the bag back to the now transformed car, jumping a second later into cover in the alleway, considering her legs where military classed cyber implants, the bag will reach the car easily and with haste, and as she jumped into cover, she pressed the button to detonate the explosive as the bag landed near the feet of the car, probably this could have several outcomes, but in the very least of them, it will give her time

Either way, Candy was already crawling back towards her truckm covered by the alleway walls, obviusly she was going to ge ther anti-armor rocket launcher, you need big toys to play with other big toys after all

Inventory:

6 Fragmentation grenades
1 m134 minigun
1 RGW 90 M.A.T.A.D.O.R
3 C4 charges (1 used)
10,000 7.76 mm bullets, in two cases equiped with feeding line
1 bandolier for grenades
1 Double holster for SMGs (chest)
1 Single holster for handguns (Hip)
2 MP5K SMG
8 MP5K Magazines with 9mm bullets
1 Oversized magnum revolver
30 .44 cal magnum bullets
6 Armor piercing rockets
6 Anti personnel "Jack in the box" custom rockets

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

♪♪♪♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sitting on a bench not too far from the night club he was at the other evening he popped open a botle of soda and looked down at it. All in all he waned to drink the contents but really just did not feel like it. Thankfully there was some kid walking by. "Ora!" He called and tossed the drink to the young girl who caught it and happily ran off. Boogie watched this and smiled softly before waving off the whole situation. There was still a lot on his mind, top of the list was his leader, or his so called leader. He was unsure what to do about that woman, if he should keep working for her or kill her.

Both options brought about problems. If he stopped working for her he would no longer be a skull hunter, and he had devoted his life to it before so to just go back on it was absolutely preposterous. and there was the fact they had all the equipment to gear him up properly. On the other hand if he just killed her they would either hunt him down or accept him as the leader. It just all depended on how he went about the whole situation.

Leaning onto his right hand he stayed lost in the Candy turf thinking about what to do next. After all the Vampire skulls were so negligent of their own turf that they did not even investigate that explosion he set off in order to frame the Tech skulls so that went down the drain. In order to play this game with people,people had to be smart enough to fall for them, otherwise he would have to start laying really dumb traps which he did not want to do just yet.

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his right leg)
Pulse hands---Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Takeshita-dori
Vicious used his right free hand to dig around in his pockets to pull out enough yin to place on the counter to pay the cost for both him and Yoshi. There was nothing needed to be accomplish in the day time, only to chill and get some thoughts laid down for planing, then set them in action. The only objective for right now was to load up on weapons for Yoshi and his other members. Vicious gulped down the rest of his tea, then moved from the table to his feet grabbing his board and his scythe. Vicious then looked over to Yoshi to signal him it was time to go.

Walking down Takeshita-dori blending in with the crowd, Vicious looked over to Yoshi thinking about the encounter he had with the Candy Skulls & the Toxic Skulls. Why were they in his territory? Vicious thought carefully trying to figure things out, but nothing clicked, it was so much going on at one time, it was hard to catch everything going on. What he needed was some type of technology he could plant it all areas. Vicious then realized he needed to plug Ada into the entire Vampire Skulls territory. To have full control over lights, cameras, security, it was a brilliant plan, and Vicious had the hacking mentality for it. Though it would take at least a day to download Ada into his territory's system.

"Yoshi make your way over to Toyko Dome and see what they are talking about as far as the new management, that occurred without my presences."

Inventory:
Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out