Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Bearie"Cute" Adair
Outfit:
Equips: Shock blade, disguised as her parasol

Since leaving the residence of her parents in the Candy territory she had taken another route to school, which didn't lead to school at all. As a matter of fact she willingly and knowingly walked right into Vampire territory.

Resting her lacy parasol against the top of her shoulder she strolled through the streets casually, she was looking for something.. They probably wouldn't knew who she was she was a newer recruit to the Candy gang. As she walked she hummed happily to herself, wondering if she'd fulfill her self given mission today. The vampires could be a large threat to the Candy's or just the same, a large help and this is why Bearie made a target out of them. For such a young girl she sure did have a big pair of balls.

Passing by a Candy shop her sweet tooth ached. Since she joined the girly gang Lovie had spoiled her with so many sweets it became a habit for her.. However she resisted her urges and searched for something bloody instead, maybe a rare piece of meat.. It would surely catch someone's attention if blood was dripping from her lips, blood that wasn't her own.

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
RyZoM ✘-サ∆z∆Я∂-✘

User Image
Silent cries

User Image

Meeting with Drakar in the center of Tokyo Dome City amusement park Ryzom spoke with him of the deal that needed to be made. Thusly explaining whom he was to meet in further detail than he had the other night in front of the hotel. So if this woman were about her merits and put a show of good faith bringing the victim to the hotel she would be rewarded and sent to this location. Ryzom had a fail-safe plan for everything that he did. So to was there a plan for this one as well, and Drakar was that plan.

In his clutches he held one of Tokyo's finest idol's and he would instruct him to do as he wishes. It was simple, and a simple arrangement, all Drakar wanted was to be a part of this orginization in order to get the subjects he needed. Subjects he needed to carry out his tortures that is. He was almost as twisted as Hazard and the man respected that. Though now he wondered where his brother was. After last nights happenings he could not afford anything going wrong. Not to mention War had made the scene and made himself known all too well in addition to that. None of them knew what the word descrete meant it seemed.

Ryzom made his way to the control room of the Amusement park and began to speak with those inside. To all of these people who had already drank the contaminated water they would not only listen to him without question but they acted as though he was just one of them: a boss. So to were they instructed to act.

Clasping his hands together and smiling he asked them about the task for the days events and how things were going to work. Keeping the facade up, after all he had to keep this business running in order to generate money to fund his lovely gang. Regardless of the fact they were few in actual number who could do much they were still a lively bunch. Ryzom wished to keep it that way.

The people around him now were nothing but pawns and he would use them accordingly. Always with plans did he work, and his plan was to use these people, and then destroy them. Once their use was depleted they would be removed from his sight. They were disgusting and easily manipulated. This was the thinking of Hazard inside the disguise of Ryzom. It broke out every once and a while when he felt someone had said something insanely stupid to him and they got a short glare. Mostly he was smiling and keeping up the act. They didn't know any better, the sheep, the morons, the fools...the victims.

✘-Location-✘ Tokyo Dome City

✘-Inventory-✘ Mask Off.

Left hand equipment: Unarmed
1: Index finger=> The Boil:
2: Middle finger=> Constriction
3: Ring Finger=> Rain:
4: Pinky Finger=> Hypnis:

Right hand equipment: Unarmed
1.Index finger=> Eternity:
2. Middle finger=> Pseudo
3: Ring Finger=> Obedience:
4: Pinky Finger=> Pleasure pulse

Gas mask equipped.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Lumaire Ibaraki
Outfit: Keep your hands where I can see them
Equipped: Standard issue pistol, 100% of her bot, taking car form.

"Early this morning there was an attack on the Tokyo Dome hotel by some kind of explosive. There are also rumors of that explosion being the result of a gang fight, between whom we're uncertain. Could be some small time rebels trying to get noticed." She said, speaking into an earpiece.

"I'll keep my eyes sharp for these those little shits. Do we have any artist renders, wasn't there a news team in that area? Fax me that info, I'll leave my car online if I leave it." Lumaire said circling the dome a few times before coming to a stop and parking against a street curb. She looked out of her dark tinted windows of what remained of the hotel's parking lot, a business like that would no doubt have it fixed right away for business but she couldn't help but wonder why a gang would attack such a business.. Unless the owner got in deep with the wrong people, it could have been a warning. She tapped her nails against the computer screen just next to her steering wheel.

Lumaire had a thought suddenly.

"Redial" She said to her car.

Should the machine comply she'd phone the previous officer she was speaking to. "Wasn't there some kind of idol staying at this hotel? How did he fare? Is he in the hospital? This could be linked to him, did anyone think about that? Fans can go bat s**t crazy for the chance to get some rock star."

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
❂☢ Fine-Point

User Image
User Image The instant the car was started it hummed with a decent roar, this was the type of police car used in high speed chases and fit it's owner very well. Until commanded he had decided to maintain radio silence. Her patrol of the area would go without a hitch as vector scans were commenced on every tire rotation to take into consideration any sort of mines that may have been placed throughout the area. Fine-point left no stone un-turned when it came to the protection of Lumaire and the fully functional operation of her systems.

≋Redail in progress≋ The generation of the phone number gave of slight small beeps before the previous officer would pick up and respond to Lumiare. With what she was saying Fine-point could not help but to agree with his operator. She was absolutely right about fans doing outlandish things in order to get at a famous idol but there had to have been more to it.

Parked there on the side of the curb he let the conversation finish before speaking. ≋It may be wise to conduct a search yourself Lumaire. Intel can be lacking. I will remain online and await further instruction.≋ After saying this even if she did not take his advice the armrest between the two seats would open and from it not only would a gun lift but a holster that was completely metallic. It was part of Fine-point that she could have as a portable tool in case she needed to use some of the tech within her in conjuncture with that small bit of him as an aid.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Outfit: Character picture

Candy HQ

Her eyes cracked open, and her head was pounding from lack of sleep. She hated sleeping in to long especially when she had things planned. Sitting up sluggishly she stretched her arms above her head and reached for her compact phone that was still in silent mode, lighting up to show she had an unread message. Flipping the small device open she enlarged the halographic screen and slinked back down into her bed. The last message thread that was open was to Mai, the reply she received was full of smilies and hearts it made her smile. Her second unread message was from her boy toy, Adio.

Opening the keyboard she giggled, swiftly tapping the translucent screen in reply.

To: Adio

Awh, you're too sweet! ^ /// ^ Maybe we can meet later today? ♥ Me and my bestie want to go Disneyland maybe you can bring a friend for my sexy lady so we can all go out together? ♥♥♥ I'll be at the bridge soon, I want to see it in person~

Resting her phone against her pillow she snuggled up in the covers for just a couple of more minutes before finally pushing herself to get out of bed and get dressed. Today she decided she'd wear a little fetish cop outfit and why not with a body like that? Fraying out her long blonde hair she adjusted her costume police hat on the top of her head. Finishing things off with some fishnet thighs, garter belt and knee high black boots. And like any good cop she'd treat herself to some donuts before duty.. Good thing she had gotten some before her adventure time with the Twilight Saga the previous night.

Currently equipped;
Nothing
User Image

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"∂ιяту ∂єνιℓ"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Devil moved his claw hand through his hair after Ryzom finished speaking. The two parted and went their separate ways for the time being. He had no real reason to disobey the order given to him, it was something simple, and he need not know the full inclination of the task. Seeing as how Dirty Devil was very familiar with whom it was he Ryzom was looking for he knew already what this might entail. Then again not only was it the meeting of two bosses but considering whom the other girl was it might be more.

Glancing back and stopping his walk to look to Ryzom walking away he couldn't help but wonder how dangerous this man really was to risk a meeting with Lovie. Don't get him wrong Devil only knew who Lovie was due to his popularity and word gets around to him about a good deal of things happening in Tokyo. Currently he was about to go on tour but he figured now he would postpone it and do local shows so he could stay close to business.

"My, my. This man has got to be out of his mind or know all too well what he is doing. Either way this will be interesting." Moving away again he exited the front of the Amusement park and started back towards the hotel. Dirty only looked up out of curiosity when he noticed a cop car pulling around. They seemed to be a bit late to the party but at least they made it. Fashionably late he would say.

Pushing the thought aside the cop was about to get her answer as to him being alive but not how he would have liked. See he had a certain flair all his own and liked to show off that certain flare whenever he got the chance. This case was rather unfortunate because while he was approaching the car a flock of birds(fans) came rushing him and Devil looked down at them with a half hearted smile trying to shake his head the best he could but nothing was working they didn't get the picture. So he asked calmly. "Do any of you have a pen?" With his hand open a multitude of hands shot up and he took one of the pens and started signing the pictures and papers.

Rolling his eyes from time to time he laughed and smiled a few times at his fans. It wasn't that he hated them, but he hated how they flocked to him. Leaning slightly on his scythe as he signed pictures he saw one of himself that was rather revealing and took it into his hand with a small laugh. "Now where did you get this? I'm absolutely certain I've never posed for such a picture unless you have a marvelous scope on your camera to my room." Eyes trailing down to the girl who he took it from. The crowd fell silent and stared at her, she began to blush and tried to reach for the picture. Devil jerked it back "Mmmm? Tut-tut" Signing the picture he leaned down and kissed the young girls forehead. "Pictures are never as good as the real thing dove."

She about fainted and he only became all the more humored by all of this. Clasping his hands together he looked down at the crowd around him. "Well then, are you all going to let me go on about my day?" HE said this in a very joking manner and the crowd started to part while laughing.

Inventory: Scythe-Pulse Shock claw.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Adio
Location- Home Tunes~ -

Adio had passed out not to long ago. He didn't get much sleep, he had been up all night working on something. The gun he put on the table was no longer there and the bullet that had pierced his skin was turned into a necklace. Sitting in his living room, on the couch he was hunched over thinking. His artificial eye was still hooked up to his computer, so in place he had an eye patch.

'Patat'

The sound of a crystal blue, glass pawn moved on a chess board. He was playing chess against the cat that lived with him. Wasn't his cat really, just one he found that followed him home. With the technology the cat was able to play, just a push of the paw on a pad and it read where the cat wanted to move. A crimson glass bishop moved on it's own till it stopped. Adio had been thinking about that woman who attacked him.

Like this chest board she was to become one of his pawns for his biggest scheme. It was more then likely they'd across paths again but with the Japanese populations the chances could be slim. But it could happen. Thinking on what to do, there was a certain chip on the table he found on his pants leg. That wasn't good cause now someone knew where he lived, not that it would them much. But he figured he'd use that chip later for something else and act as though he wasn't aware of it being there. So with that, he'd simply attach it to the cuff of his sleeve.

Vampire and Punisher skulls two things he'll have to push off the map. Along with the head of Tech skulls since he planned to take leadership of it. But the current leader will come in handy at some point, so Adio will let that piece do it's thing till it was time for it to be sacrificed. His cellphone went off vibrating on the glass table. Picking it up and reading the message. Disneyland huh?

To: Lovie
I'd enjoy it and sure I can bring a friend along. It's a date, hope you enjoy it. I've got something I want to give you.

Sending the message, Adio set the phone back down. Throwing a rosary around his neck with his bullet necklace, it was black to match the hoody and shorts he was wearing along with a piercing in his left earlobe. Pulling out the gun he had took from the person he killed, it was shinning and remodeled with a new pain job. Adio just signed a name across it and packed it away in a cute little gift box for later. He wonders what his life would of been should he of stayed in Korea instead of being moved to Japan.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers (Unequiped)
- Astro Rollers (Unequiped)
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Tracking Chip
-Gift

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. arrow Kandace "Candy" Kane
Candy Skulls H.Q.
Level 4, Candy's room
Ammo: N/A
Weapon: Armed and dangerous, see inventory
Health: Green

Candy finished cleaning adn rearming her weapons, placing each in a long case, fully adorned with image of clowns, teddy bears and some other girly attire, included but not limited to Hello Kitty, it was quite the curious case for such powerful weapons

Right after she grabs another euqally girly adorned bag and start throwing things at it without much care, grenades, bullets, some rockets, holsters, bandoliers, SMGs, hanguns until the bag was full, she stopped, gazing upon the object in her hand, a closed buttefly knife "mmmm... I think this will be too much, we don't want to get fancy do we Mr. T?" she said throwing the knife away and raising to grab bot cases and the bag, finally she head over the door "Open!" she said, and then waited for it to open, which didn't happen of course, since the thing was not voice operated "OPEN!" she said and headbutted the door, the action made the door open and she left her room with a big smile

Making her way to the lower levels, she reached the first one, the entrance to the Euphoria night club, the fun place for the Candy skulls, she liked the place, altough normally if she had to make an appearence it was because it was whack-a-idiot time, or better said, get a guy out by bad means

Walking to the bar, she threw her things besides a chair "BAR PEOPLE!! CANDY WANTS CANDY!!" she yelled with all her lungs, and the people who tended to the bar knew exactly what she meant, so in a matter of minutes, a large goblet with what seemed to be a milkshake was send her way "Thank you!" she said taking the glass goblet and placing the straw in, drinking from it for a moment and tasting the drink fully "Sweeeeet!" it was obvius it wasn't a mere milkshake, it was filled with rum, her favorite alcoholic drink

she remained there, pondering what to do, her main aim was clear, cause problems in one of the enemy skulls territories, but, the question was which one...

Inventory:

6 Fragmentation grenades
1 m134 minigun
1 RGW 90 M.A.T.A.D.O.R
4 C4 charges
10,000 7.76 mm bullets, in two cases equiped with feeding line
1 bandolier for grenades
1 Double holster for SMGs (chest)
1 Single holster for handguns (Hip)
2 MP5K SMG
8 MP5K Magazines with 9mm bullets
1 Oversized magnum revolver
30 .44 cal magnum bullets
6 Armor piercing rockets
6 Anti personnel "Jack in the box" custom rockets

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

♪♪♪♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It flashed again before his unconcious eyes: the binary code, before it crashed and shattered into static. Boogie sat up swiftly with his eyes opening wide and heavy breaths escaping him. Much like in the bar the other night where he spoke with Lovie did his eyes flash a bright white light before dimming out.

Shaking his head and pulling his hands up to his face to rub it he tried to gather his thoughts. The hunter knew he was upset the previous night at his leader, but this was a bit much. That was one hell of a dream, and it left him with a lot of questions. " Never going to sleep angry again." Though he knew that was not the cause of it he had to push it aside and let it go. Boogie did not want to think about it any longer.

Then there was that guy in his dream that helped him, and lead him back to the Hunter's HQ where he became a cyborg. Why is it that he couldn't remember how he got there, but in this dream everything was so vivid? It made him question the reality of the dream he just had and if they were truly memories locked away, and if they were, then for what reason?So many questions now rested heavily on his mind.

Boogie moved from his sitting position on his bed walking forward just enough to see his full reflection. Taking his eyes to his nude body he turned so that his right leg was visible. Slowly the skin on it lifted and the parted to reveal the segmented blade resting inside of it. Boogie leaned down to make sure everything was intact. Running his fingers lightly along the blade and then checking the inner workings of his leg.

Nodding slowly and sighing inaudibly he stood normally letting his abdomen flex exposing the massive amounts of muscles resting under the skin of his stomach. This time around his leg closed rather quickly and Boogie looked off to the side while running a hand over his toned stomach and stretching his other arm out to the side.

With that arm outstretched the hand attached to it also opened at the palm and against the back revealing a very brought orb sparking with lights. The inner mechanics of his hands needed a closer examination so he brought it near his face and let his optics take in the sight before him. Every psuedo-nerve inside of the hand seemed in tact. Clenching his hand into a fist it closed and his eyes turned down to the hand that was now running up his chest as he had been previously stretching. Sure he was multi-tasking.

Like it's predecesor the hand opened up revealing it's enternal workings and Boogie took detailed notes of what was going on inside. After it passed inspection he shook his arms a little and then walked to the dresser and picked up his undergarments, which in all honesty were a pair of grey speedo or male bikini bottoms. Pulling them up he had no problem getting his backside into them but the cloth fitting in the rest of his gender was always a slight problem and tended to cause the fabric to hang low in the front but it was comfortable.

Boogie pulled his pants up and on, laced up his shoes, put his gloves on and his jacket before walking to the door of the hotel room. Shaking his head and placing that lovely white hat of his on he walked out and proceeded down to the check out.

Still thinking about the dream as he checked out he walked out into the busy city still aware he was in the Candy skulls turf just not sure where exactly. Product of drinking too much,even for a cyborg. "Ha, well I'll be damned."
Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his right leg)
Pulse hands---Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

ღ Ӧphelia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

ღ ღ ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ ღ ღ

Ophelia opened her eyes groggily as she tried to make sense of her surroundings. She had collapsed on her bed as soon as she made it back to her room, not bothering to change her clothes or clean her wounds. Now, Mai was at the door and Ophelia was staring at her bed which was covered in blood, her own dress a mess as well. She groaned, standing up and stretching only to wince again at the wound caused by Vicious. Opening the door, Ophelia grinned at the girl, letting her in.

"Hey Mai, Lovie sent you here first I'm guessing?" Ophelia shook her head at their leader's concern. She was more important, but she would always take care of her girls first. It was just another reason Ophelia admired her. "Not too much to do, though...I guess it could be worse now that I didn't do anything with them last night." The emerald eyed girl looked down at the ground sheepishly. She never had been very good at taking care of herself.

ღ ღ ╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ ღღ
Inventory:
ღ~Knives
ღ~Plasma claws
ღ~Poisons

User Image

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Outfit: Character picture

HQ, heading out

To: Adio

Ohmigoosshhhhh. You're so good to me already.. (^v^)

It was almost time for Lovie to head out, but she needed to grab a couple of things before she left, Frill, explosive bullets and some extra rounds in case she ran into trouble. She still had her nail-polish on, despite all that happened the previous night it hadn't chipped off too much. The last thing she needed to grab was her strawberry flavored lipgloss.. Maybe she could meet with Edward and they could kiss and make up.

Since her outfit today was a sexy cop she didn't have a problem hiding her tiny pistol on her person, it would seem like costume jewelry after all. Back up nail polish would be stashed away in her small hand bag along with her lipgloss, she hid her extra bullets in her bra. Closing a pair of metal cuffs around a couple of belt loops lining her skirt she headed out of her room with a skip, locking up and activating all the security measures. The Cullens were probably pretty mad about the situation earlier in the morning so she couldn't take chances.

On her way down to the parking lot she briefly shared the elevator with Candy, she hadn't said much Lovie was quite after just waking up.. and she was hungry to boot. They went their seperate ways, the jokeress to the club and the devil to the parking lot.

Standing behind her car, it was pretty messed up.. A couple of flat tires to. Luckily she had some extra wheels. "Mmm.. Time to find some bad boys to do some work for me..~" She hummed as she climbed into her car, taking no time as she pulled out of the private lot and headed towards a near by high school.

Currently equipped;
Frill
Nail polish (missed it in my last post )
Lip gloss (purse )

User Image

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageVicious was in NOA Cafe located in Takeshita-dori with a cup of tea chilling. Wearing a fitting black V-neck T-shirt with blue jeans with a light color blue in the center of his jeans. For foot wear, Vicious wore Sou-Sous. On his face, Vicious wore Mosley Tribes Sun Glasses. Relaxing in his chair he exhaled heavily looking around at some of the females in the Noa Cafe, none were fitting enough to catch his interest. Looking back down, Vicious used his left hand to pick up his cup of tea, bringing it to his lips to sip some more of the refreshing tea. Vicious set the tea down on the table folding his arms giving a low yawn wondering what else he was going to get into today. Laying on the wall behind him was his Hoover board just encase he was to receive some unexpected guest.

Inventory:
Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageSitting in front of Vicious he cocked a brow, Vicious was always calm, even after last night, he just seem, so cool like nothing occurred, guess that was the way you acted in public or period, you had to act like nothing happen. Yoshi shook his head, then got excited when his plate of food was set down in front of him, he was confused as a half blood, one minute he was blood hungry, next minute he wanted real food. Yoshi used his right hand to pick up a fork, then used his left to pick up a knife using his knife and fork to cut his waffle into smaller pieces. Yoshi then proceeded to spread the butter over each piece. Setting his fork and spoon down, Yoshi placed some cream and sugar in his coffee, then pulled the cup over to the right of him. Yoshi slapped his hands together lightly, then rubbed them together.

Yoshi picked his fork up with his right hand stabbing a piece of the waffle putting it into his mouth chewing, then swallowed the delicious piece of waffle having 17 pieces to go. Stabbing another piece he brought the piece up to his mouth eating another piece of waffle. Using his left hand, Yoshi grabbed the cup of coffee taking a sip of the coffee. Yoshi set the coffee down with his left hand, then placed it on the counter taking another look at Vicious, then back down to his food. Stabbing another piece of waffle, Yoshi put the waffle into his mouth chewing then swallowed. Yoshi started to eat some what fast as if he hasn't ate in ages, before he knew it, he had eaten seven pieces of waffle, while gulping his coffee. Yoshi slow down, gaining control of himself. Yoshi extended his right hand over his waffles stabbing some of his salad bringing it over to his lips before he ate the salad on the fork. Yoshi used his fork to eat three more pieces of waffle getting some what full.

Leaning back in his chair he would break silence between him and Vicious.

"Quite the night, wouldn't you say?"

Yoshi took another swallow of his coffee.

Inventory:Amatsukaze II

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageVicious looked over to Yoshi after his plate was set down in front of him, he then eyed the smiling woman who set the plate in front of Yoshi then left. Vicious looked at the plate once more, then looked at Yoshi making a face looking off. Yoshi was quite the half blood, he was different than others, he operated as if he was fighting between his vamp side and hiss human side. How could you want blood one moment, then want normal food next time. Vicious continued to observe surrounding people watching their actions and listening to their conversations. There wasn't much to be heard, ladies talking about their boyfriend, guys talking about girls, businessmen talking about how their stock has raised and dropped. Next came the conversation about the recent events that occurred.

Vicious tuned the other surrounding conversations out to tune into the conversation about the exploding building and the crashing of the helicopter. Questions were thrown into the conversation of whether or not it could have been gang related, since it was in a gang territory. Once lady goes on to say she think it was indeed gang related, but for what reason she would never understand. The male in the group conversations spoke up on the situation, his opinion was that a rival gang member attacked the building, vamps probably showed up to defend their turf and the helicopter was just caught in the cross fire. Another female shook her head expression her sadden emotion on the crashing of the helicopter. The female went on to express anger toward the jerk who cut down the plane, this act made Vicious chuckle. The guy spoke on the pilot expressing he some what got himself in that situation trying to hit the incoming gang member. The sadden female grew silent resuming eating her food.

Vicious looked over to Yoshi making another face, shaking his head at how much of a pig Yoshi was portraying to be.

"Manners Yoshi, your getting a tad out of hand, but yes, it was one hell of a night. Speaking of, I need to get you another gun, so later on tonight we will get you something better."

Vicious picked up his cup of herbal Tea taking another sip of it, then set it down looking at Yoshi.

Inventory:
Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. arrow Kandace "Candy" Kane
Candy Skulls H.Q.
Parking Lot
Ammo: See inventory
Weapon: Armed and dangerous, see inventory
Health: Green
OOC: Suggestion where to cause trouble?

Finally, after finishin her drink, the aptly named by Lovie Jokeress walked into the parking lot, pulling out her keys out of the bag, she pressed a button, making a funny circus music sound somewhere in the parking lot, after hearing it she walked in that direction, finding her SWAT type truck, painted in white in red and black with the Candy Skulls symbol on one side, and the writting "FUN-VEE" below

Opening the back door, she threw in the weapons, hoping in she pulled the weapons out of the bag and placed them in their corresponding racks, closing the door, she walked to the front part and turned on the engines, the vehicle came to life and the engines roared, enabling the reverse, the heavy vehicle moved backwards, to finally turn and head towards the parking lot exit

"Party time!" she yelled as she left, entering into the avenue in front of the building, heading to God knows where

Inventory:

6 Fragmentation grenades
1 m134 minigun
1 RGW 90 M.A.T.A.D.O.R
4 C4 charges
10,000 7.76 mm bullets, in two cases equiped with feeding line
1 bandolier for grenades
1 Double holster for SMGs (chest)
1 Single holster for handguns (Hip)
2 MP5K SMG
8 MP5K Magazines with 9mm bullets
1 Oversized magnum revolver