• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
User Image
𝓟estilence
The Lord Of Corruption

Breathing level:Normal
Pollution level: High
Pestilence stood at the corner, waiting for a attack for more then a few minutes. When he knew everything was cleared he sat down in his lab chair and started to think. "What happened to me...Why did i stop and didn't kill that girl..."He sighed and kicked a tower of parts in his lab.It all fell down,a silver object that shined in the dime light of his lab caught his eye. Pestilence removed the rubble around the object he blankly stared at it as it mesmerized him. He lifts it up his face turned to a wicked smile. It was a mask ,but just not any mask it was the one his own sick twister father ware when he was out in public. He picked up his damaged broken one and took it apart. He started to put the masks together in a collaboration of his and his fathers mask. When he finishes Pestilence puts on the new mask as the toxic fumes his lungs. He looked up hearing chatter and turned to the door. The mask systems were alive as he looked at the door. The target operating system locked on both horsemen.

He growls as they laid mockery of the toxic name. He quickly grabs corruption and fires it at their feet." Where the ******** were you morons!." He said as he stood up. He limped around them in a circle.He growled staring at his worthless squad." I was attacked in my own lab and you two just go around willy nilly!"Pestilence puts a gun to wars mask. His face broke into a psychotic laughter. "Tell me you big stupid idiot, why i shouldn't kill you!" Before War could answer the question the television began to show the attack on the hotel. Pestilence stared at it and then looked at war and laughed." Lets see if you can do something right." He moved his head in the direction of the door. " Go, Hazard probably need some help."

Pestilence limped back to his chair and sat down."Famine."He says as he looked at the German." Get me some parts from the storage room, we're going to make me some armor."He turned back to his desk and began building what seem to be a shin guard for his broken leg. When he was finished he attached it to his broken leg. It started to drill its toxic syringes in his leg as the poison began to circulate.Pestilence smiled and said" Success.." he started to laugh. He knew with this armor would help him, and protect him from withstanding that much damage again.

Innovatory ∝╬══→
Backpack
1x Bullet belts of toxic rounds 5 round
Clasped Staff of poison
Corruption And Plague
User Image

Hilarious Smoker

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
User Image
ШѦɌ

Armor rating: High
Ammunition: High
Fist level: Max

War watched pestilence bark at him as he gulped. He was about to reply but the Tv cut him off as he stared at it as well. He nodded as he put his Rifle on his shoulder." Me War go kill enemies for pestilence!" He states as he started to run to the opening. Even thought he was a half blooded vampire, He never got the speed. He was a brute and only needed strength. As he ran he jumped on the ladder, almost snapping it with his weight.

War rushed to the top, punching the opening as it flew off and smashed right into a car's windows. He stood and looked around for a vehicle that can do some serous destruction. The angry man smiled as he saw a big red Semi truck driving up to him. War took the chance and walked right in front of the truck as screeched to a stop. He slowly walked to the driver side door. Wit his strength he grabs hold of it and without even breaking a sweat he rips the hinges off. War growled in anger at the man and in his deep voice said" War, need truck!" The driver quick jumped out and ran.

War got in and started to drive his big friend to the hotel. Hes plan, Run over all of his enemies. He got closer he could hear firing and yelling going around.He charges at the building smashign every car in his way.

━╃Innovatory╄━
Plasma Assault rifle/ Grenade launcher ,
Plasma Rockets
3x X grenades

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageOn the way back to the HQ, Vicious noticed a helicopter head the way he was leaving. Vicious smiled as he held his hand out.

"Come."

The board seperated itself in the center allowing the scythe to rise in front of Vicious. Vicious used his right hand to grab the scythe pressing his thumb on the finger print recognition. The thumb print was scanned then recognized, the scythe was activated. The plasma extended from the metallic pole as Vicious flew toward the helicopter.

Reporter: ".....What is that ahead of us?"
Pilot: "It's a person headed towards us with a weapon."
Reporter: "And your still headed toward him! Move this thing."

Vicious threw his scythe at them. The pilot eyes widen as he pulled up on the gear to make the helicopter lift into the sky to avoid the scythe. The scythe missed the helicopter. The pilot controlled the helicopter back to it's normal course headed to hit Vicious.

Reporter: "Whoaaaa, what are you doing?"
Pilot: "I'm going to run this guy over."
Reporter: "Are you mad?"
Pilot: "Nope, just a past history of Russian roulette."
Reporter: ".........."
Cameraman: Pulled up his camera then started to record.

Vicious smiled once again then held out his right hand.

"Come."

The scythe responded by spinning rapidly back towards Vicious, on its way, the scythe slashed through the bottom of the helicopter before flying past the helicopter into Vicious's right hand. Vicious leaned to the left flying past the helicopter looking out the right corner of his eyes chuckling.

Pilot: "No!"
Reporter: "OMG, I won't get to live to have kids, I won't have a wife, I'm going to die young......noooooooo.....come on Toga, this is our last show we have to make this a good one. "

The cameraman tossed a parachute bag at the reporter keeping the camera recording him.

Reporter: "Toga, you can't be serious!"
Toga: "Someone has to live to tell the story and you would fit perfectly Itaki."
Itaki: "I'm going to miss you old friend......"

Itaki put on the parachute bag then attempted to hug Toga. The helicopter started to spin around making the pilot,Toga, and Itaki lose balance. Toga dropped his camera on live T.V. people could see what was going on in the helicopter. Toga maintain his balance, using what balance he had to push Itaki out of the helicopter while it was going down.

Itaki: "Toga!!!!!!"

Alert sounds could be heard from the helicopter on T.V., Toga's feet could be seen moving back and forth from the helicopter's movement. After a couple of mins everyone's screen would pop up with several different color lines with "Offline" going across the screen. Meanwhile, Vicious watched the helicopter crash into a building exploding on impact.

Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageYoshi looked to the left up into the sky as the incoming helicopter spun around, then collided with another building exploding on impact. Yoshi didn't see the helicopter hit anything, but that was assumed being that shortly after the helicopter disappeared behind the tall buildings the explosion occurred. Yoshi could see the police incoming with their Hover Cars, getting closer & closer, Yoshi adrenaline kicked in. The streets were hot(a slang basically saying police are heavy in the streets), Yoshi had to make a move quick, leave the Candy Skulls to deal with the cops. Yoshi turned around making a run for it, leaving behind previous image of his position as he made his way back to HQ on ground. If he used the roof of the buildings, the cops using their police car in hover mode would surely spot him and he would be defenseless to their rain of fire.

Yoshi ran across the street seeing a squad of six cop cars headed his way out of his peripherals.

Cop: "Whoa!"
Cop2: "What?"
Cop: "You didn't see that thing fly by, it was like something fast."
Cop2: "What it look like?"
Cop: "I don't know it just......came across the car..."
Cop2: "Was it a pigs with wings."Chuckles.
Cop: "Got jokes huh?"
Cop2: Laughs
Cop: "Watch this." The cop hit the break with his foot causing the car to jerk forward,the cop had on a seat belt, so he came forward, but was stop by his seat belt before he was yanked back into his seat after pressing the gas. Cop2 didn't have a seat belt, so he hit his face on the dash board before the acceleration of the car jerked him back into his seat.
Cop2: Placed his hands on his face becoming silent. "Aw, my nose! You d**k!"
Cop: "May bad, it was a pig crossing. You should really get to know seat belt, he is a really cool guy and a life saver." Laughs.

Yoshi placed his back against the wall catching his breath in some cut. Fire trucks, cops, passed by the cut all headed to Tokyo Dome City. Yoshi moved into the streets placing his hands in his pockets trying to look like some random pedestrian trying to get home.

Inventory:Amatsukaze II

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageToshi sat at the bar ordering up a beer, the waiter nodded, then went under the table into the small refrigerator grabbing a beer, he set the beer on the counter top then used his right hand to grab the bottle opener. Locking the bottle opener on the beer, he pulled upward popping the top off the beer bottle, then slide the beer over to Toshi. Toshi grabbed the beer with his right hand pulling the beer up to his lips taking a swallow of beer watching the news as the helicopter situation was aired on several other news stations.

"That guy on T.V. looks a lot like that kat who turned my brother. He only has a matter of time before I break his back."

Toshi shook his head taking another swallow of beer watching as news reporters were all over Tokyo Dome city and the crash of the helicopter. There was so much chaos going on in one day, you would of thought it was the day of the apocalypse. Toxic, Candy, Vampire, and Tech sure knew how to make a scene. Where were the Punisher Skulls? All on the sidelines, watching and waiting for their right time to strike. Toshi used his left hand to dig into his left pocket pulling out a box of cigs setting them on the bar counter. Grabbing a cig he put the cig between his lips grabbing a lighter. Toshi lit his cig put the lighter down on the counter inhaling deeply, then exhaling smoke.

Inventory:Plasma Pistol

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

ღ Ӧphelia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

ღ ღ ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ ღ ღ

Ophelia looked up as Vivian's car swerved toward her. She knew when to make a tactical retreat and if her leader was ready to get out of there, then so was she. Giving once last swipe at Kenji, the panther slid into the back of the car and slammed the door shut, her green eyes squeezed shut with a wince as pain from her wounds tore through her. She would need to see the life savers when she got back. For now, Ophelia retracted her claws and sat up, leaning forward to grin at Lovie. "Well that sure was fun!"

ღ ღ ╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ ღღ
Inventory:
ღ~Knives
ღ~Plasma claws
ღ~Poisons

User Image
User Image

I'm Azreal as Hell can be

~Ṕℯℯḱ ℬøø

User Image
xx Primary Information Loading....

XXX| Health | ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
XXX| Accent | Innocent Girl Deadly Woman
XXX| Wearing | This Hunter Gear Nothing
XXX| Location | Unknown Near Rainbow Bridge
XXX| Post Theme | Click None
XXX| Accompanied By | No one ???
XXX| Weapons and Equipment | None Bracers, Gravi-Boots, Whip, and Reaper

xx Weapon Information Loading....

XXX| Whip Health | ●●●●●●●●●
XXX| Reaper Ammo | ●●●●●●●●●
XXX| Bracers Health | ●●●●●●●●●

What's the matter?
Cat got your tongue?XXX
User Image

The battle was on. Blood pumped through her veins as the hunter charged her prey. A dark red cloth came over her, blinding her sight for all what her opponent needed to escape her assault. She felt like a bull, eyes covered in red and unable to stop her movement when the time was needed. Grains of sand touched her gloved hands after she was hit by his leg’s counter attack. Body now afloat, her right arm tossed the clothing from her face. Left arm stayed steady as it held the woman’s body fully upwards. The dirt and sand had touched her irises, leaving her lids to stay closed for the moment. Senses heighted. Body became more lax. Her ears were now her eyes.

A soft whistle from the air triggered her reflexes. One of her legs came down just in time to press down his that had targeted her back. Soon a roaring noise destroyed the silence of the night and she immediately turned her attention to it whilst monitoring her opponent. Little did she know that he had made his way out of the moving object. It was a seconds time that she had moved away from the oncoming danger, bending her two arms then pushing off the ground like they were springs.

Eyes were blurry before the rest of the annoying sand made its way from her eyes. She was crouched on the hood of the Hummer, noticing that there was no one driving it as she looked through the thick glass. ”So he has some toys, eh?” she thought to herself. True it would be fun to dismantle his car like she was him, but there wasn’t any fun in that. She still needed the leader of the Tech Skulls in her grasp. Might as well kill two birds with one stone.

After slipping something out the side of her watch, she banged the hood lightly then started running up the car from the hood to the roof. In one of the creases that lead to the engine she had left a gift. Though the gift was more to herself than him. A simple little tracking device that her own used to trace her whereabouts. Now she was thankful they put it in her watch.

Once the huntress got enough momentum from her run, she leaped into the air, did a forward roll and landed on her feet and one hand. Green eyes glimmered as she stared at her prey that had tried to run her down. How sneaky of him. Amusement covered her face while she stood upright. Hands touched each other once, twice, then thrice. ”Looks like you have some fight in you after all. We will continue this another day.” Without another word spoken or a gesture of a hand made, she disappeared like a ghost.

Into the water she had went, searching for that body that Adio had let go. It was either them or Adio. She had a hunch it was the boy, but the woman was no police. She wasn’t going to jump to conclusions straight away. The body was under the bridge of the still baffled cops, floating in the shadows. It was a good thing the lights were all off else retrieving the body or at least part of it would be a bit of an annoyance if people had seen it. The hunter patted the body down, finding regular things like drugs and some dollars before catching the pink cellphone in one of his pockets. After finding all that she needed she twisted off his thumb for dna help then dove back into the water. Head Quarters would get some homework from her tonight.

I Will Be Seeing You
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Ї $℮℮ Ẏ◎υ~

::Out Of Control::

I have no clue how I missed your post
My bad ^^;

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

Heading to the HQ

"Hehe.. Yeah, they totally like us." Vivian said with a giggle as she floored the gas pedal, peeling out of the area as the sounds of sirens drew nearer. Taking alley ways and residentals when she could she managed to escape the authorities and merge into casual late night traffic. She would stick out a little, her sporty car covered in dust and some damage from the debris. It didn't bother her any, she could get it fixed up by a car savvy smartie or get her hands on a new one.

"Damn Ophelia..! That made me hungry, good thing I have donuts in my room~" She said whimsically.

In little time they were back on their own turf and pulling into their garage, passing the security codes. Kicking her door open she slumped back in her seat. "Also made me tired.. I seriously don't remember Edward being so mean.." Vivian chuckled at her vampire comment. "Lets turn in.. but first we should tighten the security.. make sure everyone has the door's locked and retina scans active. I assume we'll be pursued.. if not tonight then after tonight. So we'll keep it tight, like any good girl."She gave a wink to her co-leader then reached back for her launcher. Throwing it over her shoulder she got out of her car and shut the door, activating the alarm. Of course, Ophelia closing the door wouldn't effect it.

Currently equipped;
Pistol
Rocket launcher (back seat)
Nail polish

User Image

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"∂ιяту ∂єνιℓ"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. On his journey he came across something that one did not see every day: A man coming from the sewers. Devil stopped in his tracks and tilted his head for a moment before running that claw over the side of his face and staring. Tapping one of the digits against his cheek he grew more and more curious about the man with the mask. It was then he took a more firm grip of the mask in his mental spectrum and noticed the mark on the side of it, it matched the one on a building. Toxic Skulls

If that wasn't proof enough the words echoing from beneath the mask made it more evident who this man was and what he was about." A leader? No. I'm just a Dirty Devil who wouldn't mind doing some work for an upcoming Skull like yourself." Leaning on his scythe he began to explain to Hazard. "You see I've grown rather bored with the torture of people seduced by chemicals that can no longer feel what I'm doing to them. They wake up just the same unfortunately. Yes they have scars and such but they never remember it. For once I'd like to hear them wake up screaming because they remember it all as a nightmare. It gets old, and boring, and I've grown tired of it. However I do believe you could give me some way to make these people know what it is to be tortured." In finishing he stood normally and ran his left hand through his hair.

"Being famous has it's downsides, but I love my music too much to give up rock. It's just the torture is so great and gives me so much pleasure it's unreal. So anyway~~~~is there any way that I can be part of your Toxic skulls?" Dirty asked while tapping his cheek where the mark on Hazard was to show him exactly how he knew who the man was.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Adio
Location- Near rainbow bridge

The hummer wasn't Adio's in the sense of owner ship, it belonged to someone who lived across the street. But her tracking device go the seam of Adio's pants leg without him knowing it. For now anyway. While she was distracted Adio took watched only to spit off to the side, rubbing his hand through his hair when she spoke. His eyes opened slowly although she was gone. "I'll use you till you break." walking away from the area, he looked back to rainbow bridge. One mission was accomplished for now so he didn't care about this minor set back. Grabbing a piece of the sweater that he took off, he whipped it so the sand would fly off. He'd use that to stop the blood in his arm wound.

"Prey I'm not in the mood to take life next encounter.." Adio wasn't one to really kill. He'd rather use people till they died. Unless he found them on equal terms or on his page. The death toll of the men and woman today that might of drowned will just add to statistic ratio of the 30 thousand people who commit suicide in Japan a year and the others might be added to 90 that attempt it. So Adio cared not for their lives, their purpose was used up.

- Adio's House : Tunes~ -

Dashing up the stairs onto the road, he jogged for his house. Being that he didn't live far and wasn't someone who'd make home in gang HQ simply because he saw that as a way for people to watch you like a dog. He rather not be a dog behind a fence having to sleep in a dog house, but one that can sleep where ever he wishes.

Reaching home, he entered through the front door of his apartment. Shutting the door behind him, it locked up. "Guide scan and lock up." Adio spoke to his AI. Lights from all over the entrance way scanned and danced along Adio. All the doors and windows locked up, Adio was however just prepared in case that woman followed. "Ace chill..." saying this music started to play through the house. It wasn't loud but relaxing.

A cat brushed against his ankle and almost made him trip. "It's good to see your still up." walking into the living room, he walked over cords hooked to his computer and tv. Stopping by the computer. his right hand reached up grabbing his left eye pulling it out. This was his cybernetic android eye. Setting the artificial eye down on a little stand and plugging cords into it. Adio placed his M.P.S on the desk hooking it up to the computer as well. The screens turned blue and started to just code. The memory he took from the cell phone, he popped open a shelf and pulled another cell shell out putting it in his pocket.

Removing his nano knucklers he placed them on their charger with the Astro Rollers. Taking his shirt off he threw it to the side in the dirty cloths hamper and walked into the shower with a black towel. He'd wash all the blood, sweat, bay water, and sand off of his body.

Soon after he'd walk back out with his towel around his neck, taking a seat on the couch. A fish tank of jelly fish behind him. He place his first aid kit on the glass coffee table and start to patch himself up, popping the memory in the new cellphone. He glanced at the picture he had got before. Sending a message before the night was done.

To Lovie:
From Adio:
"Hell must of deported you cause you were to hot for the devil to handle. I should start sending you pictures in return. Hehe can't wait for our next get together." ~<3

Closing the phone, Adio sighed and just leaned back on the couch, throwing the gun he took from the one he killed on the table. "Hm I've got an idea for that." with that his cat jumped into his lap, and just let the fans hit his body.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers <unequiped>
- Astro Rollers <unequiped>
- Gun

Carrying:
-Cellphone /Memory

Hilarious Smoker

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
User Image
Famine

Blood thirst:Nein....

Famine shot up as well as he started at Pestilence Hearing his orders to go to the storage room. He ran to the room at his speeds almost tripping on the remaining part of the door. He entered with caution for the skulls had not been there in years. He saw the toxic scalpels and syringe that hanged around with the poisonous acids dripping from the little by little. He saw the metal pestilence asked for. He piled it in his arms.

He returned to pestilence with many sheets of metal. War had already left for his quest. Famine dropped the sheets of metal next to pestilence as he started to watch his leader work. Pestilence masked gave him chills for he saw it in the asylum on the news about a story involving the toxic skulls killing many people. Famines eyes were glued on it as he stood there.

▂▃▅▆Innovatory ▆▅▃▂
Plasma Knuckle claws,
Plasma Shotgun
His mask

User Image

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

ღ Ӧphelia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

ღ ღ ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ ღ ღ

Ophelia slipped from the car with a grin, a new candy cigarette already resting between her lips. Lovie had locked the place up tight so they would be able to rest for the night and handle the other skulls later. Her mind briefly drifted to Pestilence and how he was doing before she stepped into the upper level of the club. The idea of donuts had her stomach purring for food. A nice snack and some sleep would do them well. After all, a girl needs her beauty rest. "Oh you know me, always tight and innocent." Ophelia wrapped an arm around Lovie's waist as she giggled. Her phone was in her other hand as she sent out a mass text to their other members in warning and giving orders to be good and keep security up.

ღ ღ ╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ ღღ
Inventory:
ღ~Knives
ღ~Plasma claws
ღ~Poisons

User Image

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageVicious arrived at the HQ, the Hover Board slowed down then stopped before slowly lowering to the ground. The hover board made a soft thud as it landed. Vicious stepped off the board, then bent over to pick his board up walking over into te breeze way pushing a couple numbers. Vicious was instantly transported to the highest level of the building. Vicious floor was a hall way with only one door, he walked up to his welcome mat punching in a couple numbers. Vicious was transported into his room, the moment he arrive his lights automatically turned on. Vicious set his hover board down on the walk stretching his arms out yawning.

Ada: "Goodmorning Orain, would you like me to ready you some blood?"

"No, I think I'm just going to do a shower, then get me some rest."

Ada: "Alright, I will prepare the shower for you."

Vicious headed for the bathroom as Ada turned on the shower. Walking into the bathroom, Vicious shut the bathroom door taking off his cloths. Vicious got in the shower letting the warm water wet his hair, then slide down each single strand of black hair in his head, only to gather into a rain drop at his tips. The rain drops traveled from his tips down his body into the tub then the drain. Vicious took a 10min shower, then used 10 more minutes to relax in the tub letting the rain shower upon his body.

"Maybe I shouldn't have taken the helicopter out........it was an act of an animal, a beast with no remorse and I'm better than that.......though whoever was controlling had a killing intent, so I had to make an example out of him, humans think they can just walk over us as if we are slaves, maybe I should consider Vampire domination too, infect the world with my blood. Good idea to hear to the ears, but future wise that would become a problem, rebels would rise and a group would be much more difficult to handle....I'll just keep my main goal first, worry later of the others....."

Vicious finally got out of the shower drying himself off, then getting into a white shirt, boxers, and some basket ball shorts to complete his sleeping cloths. Picking up his cloths, Vicious turned off the light walking into his room setting his dirty cloths on the ground by the wall. Moving over to his bed, he pulled back the covers getting into the bed. Vicious pulled the covers over his body staring at the ceiling running his tongue over his lip piercing. Vicious looked over at his clock, it was 4:30 A.M., Vicious started to doze off.

Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
ℳαḯ ℃üґℯ

Current outfit: Helllooo nurse ♥
Equipment: Medical bag
+Pain pills
+Numbing lotion
+Medical tape
+Rubbing alcohol
+ Cotton swabs
+ Antibiotic
+Medical thread and needle

Earlier the morning two of the head Candygirls got into a bit of trouble. Before Lovie had clocked out she shot Mai a text. Ophelia needed more medical help then she did, so she stressed to check on the catwoman first. Mai gladly complied and was now waiting at her living unit's door, dressed head to toe in her sexy nurse get-up.

"Rise and shine, early bird gets the worm~!" The happy little nurse cheered knocking on Ophelia's door again. "Don't make me force my way in there! I'll find some reason to give you an enema." Mai giggled and waited at the door patiently holding her small white medical purse in front of her waist. After the visit with Ophelia, she'd do a check in on Lovie Dovie before heading to work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff