• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
User Image
ШѦɌ

Armor rating: High
Ammunition: High
Fist level: Max

"War think Pestilence is dead" Said a large man entering the sewer as another man followed,." War saw pestilence get blown apart." the man stated as if he knew the hole story. His metal boots hit the floors clanking as him and the other man walked to the elevator. War had to duck down to get in as it was not built for people his size.He sat there waiting as the went down to the bottom level"War will show you pestilence is gone!" He said in confidence think he wouldn't be in his room.

The elevator stopped at their destination and both men walked out and stopped staring at the large hole in the lab door." War better put Skull on or war would die." He says putting his skull helmet on as he entered the room. He stopped and stared at pestilence almost as if he saw a ghost.

━╃Innovatory╄━
Plasma Assault rifle/ Grenade launcher ,
Plasma Rockets
3x X grenades

Hilarious Smoker

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
User Image
Famine

Blood thirst:Nein....

Famine growled as war suggested pestilence was dead and with a quick tongue he said" Shut up war, your annoying as ********] He stating following behind. He face-palmed hearing that he saw pestilence get blown apart." War you got the brain the size of a nut. Why would i ever listen to you?" He entered the elevator and stood on the opposite side of war.He put his hood up as it stopped and commented" Will you also prove that unicorns exist" He laughed at his childish joke.

Famine and war both walked out at the same time and he say the opening as well. He put his mask on with war" No s**t dumb a**."They walked in. Famine started to burst into laughter as he sees pestilence working." I told you you stupid son of a b***h he was alive!!!" He fell over laughing slapping his knee.

▂▃▅▆Innovatory ▆▅▃▂
Plasma Knuckle claws,
Plasma Shotgun
His mask

User Image

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageVicious watched as Yoshi's car crashed into the building, a smile to the right crept along his lips as his right finger held down the trigger button on the plasma rifle. Giving it a minute to reach maximum, he let the trigger go. The plasma rifle launched a large ball of plasma at the first car causing a large explosion. The explosion reached the gas of the second car triggering another explosion, this explosion wasn't enough to collapse the entire building, but it was enough to put the hotel out of commission for a long time taking out the main floor and the first level. Vicious watched as a large cloud of debris rolled toward them.

Vicious slanted his, then click the trigger to charge the plasma rifle again. The gun was about to charge, but cut off in the middle of charging, the gun was done. Vicious over killed the gun during his situation with Pestilence, but didn't realize it. Vicious turned the gun to the side slapping it with his left hand, then shaking it with his right. The gun acted as if it was going to charge then shut off spitting out smoke.

Vicious stared at the gun quietly looking over to Yoshi <_<, then tossing it to the side.

"I'll buy you a different one, gun was old and rusty any way."

Inventory: Yoshi's Plasma Rifle - Broken
Yoshi's Amatsukaze II
Plasma Scythe

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

ღ Ӧphelia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

ღ ღ ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ ღ ღ

Ophelia relaxed her stance as soon as she heard Vicious speak. Vamps, the only ones she ever had to worry about sneaking up on her. She didn't answer as he spoke, merely rolling her eyes even though he couldn't see. The leader of the Vampire skulls may scare others, but Ophelia knew better to see him as a threat at this moment. He was clearly too preoccupied to deal with her, otherwise she would be dead by now. Just as she though, Vicious turned her over to Kenji. One vamp against both her and Lovie? Orain must have quite the confidence for his own co-leader. Her gaze fixated on the one in front of her as he spoke, a smirk appearing on her face at the thought of him even trying to get a drop of her blood. Attempts had always failed before, especially since she could match them in speed and agility for the most part. "Might want to get your facts straight red eyes. I merely came to check out the fireworks. And you know me, always willing to fight given the chance. Actually, you should be thanking me for defending your territory when the lot of you were to slow to react." Encouraging him might not be the best of ideas, but Ophelia was still in a playful mood. She twirled the needles in her hands and smiled sweetly.

ღ ღ ╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ ღღ
Inventory:
ღ~Knives
ღ~Plasma claws
ღ~Poisons

User Image

Original Werewolf

6,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Kenji Roki

For my Famiy you'll die

Kenji looked at Ophelia. He watched her move her lips and only caught some of the words. Even still he understood little, his blood lust was getting louder. It roared in his ears and implanted itself on his brain. So badly he wanted her blood inbetween his teeth and lingering on his tongue. The iron taste of it was so good espeically from a prey Kenji has been working for years. Once Kenji was finished bleeding her dry, he would move onto Lovie. Not only would he drain her, he'd devour her. He gripped his gun that was resting so quietly in its holster.
"You helped light the fire and that is enough reason to bleed you until you have nothing left."
He didn't have time for Ophelia's games. He hadn't had a good battle in ages and could go a few rounds. Those masked skulls were just play toys, this was real game. He'd cut her head off and mount it on his wall. He snickered crazily and then regained himself.
"Now's the chance to fight, arm yourself or this will be quick."
Kenji wasn't so ruthless, he liked having a challenge and nothing to come easy. He also hated to kill something that was defensless, he didn't find it fair. But he had low patience right now, his fingers were just tickling over the trigger of his gun. He wanted blood, and lots of it.

Item(s): Hades, Hell Gun, Blood Sword

For the Gang I'll live

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Ophelia sighed, seeing she wouldn't be able to toy with him through words. She glanced toward Vivian before stepping forward and replacing her needles. She would find a different way to play, one the hybrid typically saved for victims to be tortured. A butterfly knife in each hand, Philly was ready to carve his handsome face to suit her liking even more. There was an edge to his voice that sent shivers down Ophelia's spine though. He certainly meant business this time around and she knew to be on guard. "Touchy, touchy. You use to be much more fun. What happened?" Her voice had turned into a purr as she stepped closer again, slowly beginning to enter his circle of attack. He had his sword and a gun, two weapons that had their advantages and disadvantages when used against Ophelia. She would have a harder time dodging bullets than the sword at this range, but the gun could possibly do less damage depending on the bullets he used and how fast she reacted.

Inventory:
ღ~Knives
ღ~Plasma claws
ღ~Poisons

User Image

Original Werewolf

6,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Kenji Roki

For my Famiy you'll die

"I was busy playing with your guards while you sat idly by, now that I have you in my sights I'm just overjoyed."
Kenji could feel it too. It was that sensation he felt in the tips of his fingers as it lightly touched the trigger. He loved it. He hadn't felt this way in years. The thought that he could finally kill the Candy Skulls and see if the name fits the person, sent shocks throughout Kenji's body. His wild side was coming out to play. He grinned widely and whipped out his gun.
"We don't need needless talking." Kenji's grin was beginning to subside. He was gainning control.
For the sake of his gang and his leader, he would slaughter Ophelia and use her blood to permanently mark his territory. "I'll write your name in blood, to show that you died where you stood."
He fired off a few shots, shots that could be easily avoided with her abilities. He wanted to play with her, like she had been playing with him all these years. He ran off leaving an after image of where he stood, he repeated this four times to show four more after images. "Let the games begin." Kenji said to himself.

Item(s): Hades, Hell Gun, Blood Sword

For the Gang I'll live

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

She had seen the shots coming side stepped each, wondering just what he thought he could accomplish by toying with her. Ophelia pouted slightly, used to being the cat chasing the mouse. Now it seemed that she had someone who knew how to play back. "Very well, let's play then." Ophelia watched as he sped up, timing her aim perfectly for the next spot he would take as she sent a knife flying toward his head. There was a better possibly have him ducking than it actually hitting him at this speed, but a girl could hope. She moved only slightly, turning on her heel to keep him in sight as much as she could. Otherwise, Ophelia knew he could easily take her from behind and rip out her throat. She was happy though, thoroughly enjoying herself tonight despite the wounds from Vicious' earlier attack. The old gangs were all finally getting back together.

Inventory:
ღ~Knives
ღ~Plasma claws
ღ~Poisons

User Image

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"∂ιяту ∂єνιℓ"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There was a heavy shake, and a loud rumble that caught his attention. Scowling and heading back to his room he gathered his prop: that lovely purple Scythe of his and went into the elevator. The elevator music did not help matters at all. It just worked to annoy him and pester him on the long ride down the shaft. Growing impatient he got off on the first floor available to him because of the damage to some of the lower floors.

Looking down and seeing a large hole he grew cross and just jumped down a few times to make it to the screwed up first floor. They still had ways to access the other floors which he was sure the owner would make some means to make this place function until completely renovated.

Looking over to the area where the two cars blew up he saw the rubble that was left of them and the large holes they put in the walls and the scorch marks they left on what little had reached the ceiling. Devil clenched his hand around the shaft of his scythe and turned his eyes to where his car was parked. Despite all of the rubble, and debris it looked intact, but...there was a scratch. A ******** scratch on his car!? Why the hell would someone do that to his baby!?

Two cars blowing up in a cemented basement!? What were they thinking, whoever it was whom was responsible. Devil was furious because not only did his car have a scratch he could've lost his Scythe in an explosion. Sure he would have died too but his scythe was so marvelous and beautiful. Along with his Shot Claw, credit where credit was due, dear lord he was furious...about that scratch. Honestly he could have waited for the building to be redone in effort to get his car out but nope. Instead he was heading away from the damaged hotel to go buy another one.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageYoshi watched the building blow up, he was entertained until he looked over at Vicious. Watching Vicious hit his gun, then look over to him he made a face -.-.

"You broke my gun......what if I didn't want a new one.......I had that gun for a year and now its broke, my gun was not rusty, at least I don't think it was till you put your wrinkled hands on it........hell yeah I want a new gun, I would like my sword two before you some how magically break that too with it just being on your hip. Anyways, you should be getting back to HQ, I will help Kenji out. Who is he anyway?"

Yoshi looked back at the hotel still blazing with flames on wooden objects within the building.
Inventory: N/A

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

Leaving the Tokyo dome area.. hopefully.

From behind her veil of protection she did not hear much commotion just talking now. Lovie was not cross by all of this, in fact it gave her an opportunity that she was going to take full advantage of. Lovie looked from around the debris to see how far her car was. Just close enough.

Tugging the Rocket launcher by its strap and making sure it was placed nicely on her back she took off in that direction. It was one thing to sneak, but when a fight was going on between two different people that were heavily focused on one another there was no real need to sneak in a slow fashion.

Making it to her car she threw open the driver side door and slid the rocket launcher in the back seat. Reaching back in a full smooth motion she drew her concealed pistol and placed it in the passenger seat as she started the car. Lovie had a plan but for right now they needed to get out of here. So she would wrangle up her co-leader as fast as she could.

Starting the car Lovie pulled her gun that was in the passenger seat up and closed the driver side door as she pushed down on the gas. Starting a wild shot straight for Kenji Lovie rolled down her window with the butt of her pistol and began to fire at Kenji. All of the after images she saw while she whipped the car into a fish tail before turning into a donut spin causing smoke to spray up from the asphalt. "Get in the car Ophelia!"

Even in this situation her car had music blaring, she was Lovie after all and the current jam was only slightly inappropriate.

Currently equipped;
Pistol (3 shots fired at Kenji, 3 shots remaining. )
Rocket Launcher (1 shot , in the back seat)
User Image

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Vicious cocked his right brow staring at Yoshi while he was talking.

"Wrinkled! I don not have wrinkled hands. stressed You think your funny, oh okay, you not the only one with jokes gramps."

Vicious slanted his eyes then ran his tongue over his bottom lip and piercing.

"Kenji is the Co-Leader, so serve him well with respect & loyalty........you right, you just make sure you don't end up in the back seat of Toyko's finest or some where in a ditch. Skull Hunters are lurking and police should be headed this way with their movie crew. Do away with the Candy Skulls and get back to HQ pronto, I need to find out who is this new business owner and why I wasn't there when he was nominated for that position, later on today."

Vicious used his right hand to grab the handle of his plasma sword, then toss it at Yoshi. Vicious took another look at his art work, a little disappointed with the damage done, he wanted to do more, then that, but that would come later, for now he needed to sort this situation out, re-up on some weapons, figure out who was behind the revival of Toxics. It was the cost to be the boss, but Vicious was going to splurge on the charges with no hesitation. Turning around he walked over to his Hover Board, then hopped on the board activating it to take off towards HQ.

Inventory:
Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageYoshi nodded to Vicious about the respect and loyalty.

"No worries, I won't get into any trouble."

After Vicious departure, fish tailing car sounds caught Yoshi's attention. Clouds of smoke rose, Yoshi made a step toward her car, but stopped after he started to hear helicopters, police sirens, firefighter sirens. Yoshi dashed over to the alley he was previously in to avoid being a target for bullets.

"Kenji! We have to go!"

Inventory:Amatsukaze II

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
✘-サ∆z∆Я∂-✘

Silent cries

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Far too deep into the tunnels to hear any of the ruckus happening back by his brothers lab, Hazard placed his mask back on and made sure his tubing was connected properly. He was going to go back up to the surface and he needed to make sure no one saw what he looked like under the mask otherwise it would blow his cover for being the owner of Tokyo Dome City and it's hotel property which he was unaware of the damage done to it.

Making it to a ladder he began his climb up and removed a sewer lid. Hazard did not surface from the area in which a fight was breaking out. Had the situation gotten any worse he did not want to be part of it. Instead he surfaced a little ways off from the hotel. After doing so and pulling himself upright he kicked the lid back on top of the sewer hole. It was not to cover his tracks at all, it was just so he did not step back into the hole by accident.

When he pulled his head up to see the area around him he saw smoke plumbing from the bottom of the hotel in the distance and grew distressed. There was a great deal of damage done to his investment, but it did not worry him too much. Just that his deal was going to be thrown off for a little while. Unless he found some way to get around that.

It was then while he thought on this that Dirty Devil came into view. Narrowing his red eyes under the mask he thought this man to be one of the skull leaders. So he spoke on this while approaching him as well. "And who are you? Another gang leader looking to bid for turf?"

✘-Location-✘ Tokyo Dome City

✘-Inventory-✘ Mask On.

Left hand equipment:
1: Index finger=> The Boil:
2: Middle finger=> Constriction
3: Ring Finger=> Rain:
4: Pinky Finger=> Hypnis:

Right hand equipment:
1.Index finger=> Eternity:
2. Middle finger=> Pseudo
3: Ring Finger=> Obedience:
4: Pinky Finger=> Pleasure pulse

Gas mask equipped.

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

♪♪♪♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Binary code ran across his vision before the previous dream fizzled into static and became no more. Boogie rolled over onto his stomach throwing his arm over the other edge of the bed. His eyebrows turned down and he appeared very disgruntled. The coding came to a severe halt before jumbling up and static flowing over his dream vision again.

"So what are you going to do today? Have any targets?" That man from the earlier dream who helped him out spoke up.

"No, I don't have any targets today. None that I even want to go after either. ***** (boogie doesn't know his real name his coding wont allow him to remember) stated while pulling a sucker out of his mouth. "Hey do you think we can sneak into a club or something tonight? I want to drink a little and dance a lot. It gets hard to contain this jiggocity."

His friend began to laugh as he stood off the wall that he was leaned on looking down at ****who was sitting against it. "I don't have to sneak in, I'm of age, but yeah I can get you in without a problem. That's not for another five or six hours though. What until then?" Stretching his arms out to the side he yawned and composed himself waiting for an answer.

"We could train"

"I'm not a hunter, why would I need to do that?"

"You sure as hell fight like you're some kind of hunter or retired skull. I wont believe you if you tell me you never train."

" You have a point but what I'm saying is that I don't want to tra--" his words were cut off by this young girl walking in front of both of them. ***** stood up and handed him the sucker he was eating.

"Meet me at Euphoria later. I've got something to take care of." That was the beginning of the poisonous relationship ***** had with the girl who turned out to be a skull, and the girl who he turned into a corpse.

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his right leg)
Pulse hands---Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas