Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

HQ

Picking the strap up over her head she slid the guitar off onto the slick surface of the bar. Shifting to sit on her shins she hadn't been paying attention to who had approached the bar until she was addressed. Immidiately, she took note of his clothing and any facial detail she could capture beyond the bill of his hat.

When the hunter had looked up her body he would find her devlish blue eyes resting on his own. She grinned coyly fluttering her glittered eyelashes girlishly as she kept her gaze fixed on his.

As his beverage was handed out and she heard what it had been called, Lovie chuckled. Palms on the counter she crawled forward on all fours until she was sitting infront of the hunter with his drink between her knees. Leaning forward and off of the bar top one hand resting against his shoulder for support while the other grazed just beneath his chin with the tip of her nail.

"Tickle, tickle, ticckkllleee..~" Lovie grew silent.

"Awh.. You don't want to play today?" Both hands now rested on his shoulders, unless he moved her off by some means. Her fingernails tapped along the top of his shoulders then trailed over to the edge of his collar bone. Even though she was leaned over like this she couldn't help but wiggle and roll her hips in response to the music.. This place was just so catchy..!

Currently equipped;
Nail polish
Guitar
User Image

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
✘-サ∆z∆Я∂-✘

Silent cries

His steps came to a stop when he heard the sound of his phone going off. Hazard looked down to his pocket slowly before taking it out of his pants and answering it. He said nothing at all but listened to his brother speak. Once finished he began to answer the questions he was faced with.

"Ah Brother! It is good to hear from you again. A truce, a treaty, an ally? We are of pure toxic blood indeed. Why waste your X on those who can't even live without the blood of others?" Hazard had a real matter of fact way of talking, but he thought highly enough of his younger brother to boost him every time they spoke. If he were ever to scold him it really would not sound like a scolding at all.

"Territory though we can acquire from them. Without their permission. It must be big. Something...like a dome." Hazard laughed softly before he turned around and started to walk back in the direction of Tokyo Dome City. "Brother, you can help me greatly. What I wish for you to do is go to the hotel of Tokyo Dome City and..persuade the owner to have a meeting with me." Hazard paused and ran his free hand along the chin line of his mask before tapping it. "Remember there is no such thing as a casualty, just people in your way brother."

After hearing Pestilence question about the car Hazard began to explain to him how to actually hot wire a car. He was a man of great knowledge while he did not know everything there was to know he knew a great deal about a whole lot of things. Even he had his moments as a rambunctious youth. Closing his phone after doing so he needed to find a way to get to the dome himself.

Not too far off he saw a young man sitting on a, what was it called? Crotch rocket and talking to some girl. It appeared to him that this young gentleman was trying to get to know this girl a whole lot better by his mannerisms and his words.

Hazard saw this as a most opprotune time to take advantage of a set of wheels and get to the Dome faster. Walking over from the back of the young man the girl looked to see the guy in a gas mask with a bunch of tubing in him and laughed mockingly saying a few things to the gentleman that even made Hazard smile under his mask. It was humorous. What was about to happen would be more humorous

" Oh hey man! What's with the get up?! Is this some kind of joke? New Disney land villian?" That was the last thing the young man said before the girl began to scream. Hazard calmly placed his hands on the boys face quickly and twisted his head, snapping the sophomoric b*****d's neck.

"I need to commandeer this vehicle. Thank you for your generous offer" Again he had a very matter of fact way of speaking, but after he said it and pushed the lad's body over the bike and onto the ground which caused the bike to fall too he gripped the girl by the back of her head and drug her over to the rear tire.

No words escaped his mouth as he screams littered the air only for a second. He had started the bike and reved it so that the tire would begin to revolve. Each revolution tore part of her prissy face off of her body and sent blood showering delightfully in every direction.

When he finished eyes were on him and he stood the bike back up drawing a line under the Toxic Skull symbol on his mask with the blood on his thumb. With this finished he began to take his ride down towards Tokyo Dome City. It would take a good fifteen minutes if not thirty to reach his location but he did wonder if enough gas was left in the tank after his little stunt considering the bike was tipped over caused gas to leak out of the side of the bike. Thus was the flaw in these mechines. Figuring it should be fine he maintained his balance and navigated the streets.

✘-Location-✘ Somida-Ku Heading towards Tokyo Dome City

✘-Inventory-✘

Left hand equipment:
1: Index finger=> The Boil:
2: Middle finger=> Constriction
3: Ring Finger=> Rain:
4: Pinky Finger=> Hypnis:

Right hand equipment:
1.Index finger=> Eternity:
2. Middle finger=> Pseudo
3: Ring Finger=> Obedience:
4: Pinky Finger=> Pleasure pulse

Gas mask equipped.

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Hytoki Shuma

After a few hands and some time has passed Hytoki looked at the clock knowing how late it was. "Where is everyone?" he asked the surrounding members. "Oh i think two of them are still out there taking care of that freeloader that was about to rat us out to them hunters." one of the background members had said. "Shouldn't they be back by now?" Hytoki said to himself with a groan as he stood up and walked to his little trunk. As he opened the trunk he grabbed out his most prized possession at this time, "Mother and Son" he said softly looking at the two specially made Semi-auto pistols that was crafted for him right after the accident. Shoving one of them into his coat pocket and the other in the back of his pants he started to walk out the door. "Tell the boss im heading out, if i don't return in the hour send a search party, oh and where was the spy being taken care of?" "at the bridge sir, they were going to put the blame on the Tech Skulls." "Damn idiots, all of them." Hytoki grunted again to him self as he walked out of the door.

As Hytoki neared the bridge he noticed the sirens getting near it and off in a more closed off part of the bridge were six people, two of which were dead, the other running off into Tech Skulls Territory on roller blades. the other two, one seemed to be female was with the other member of his gang, those two must be in the other gang, he thought to himself. As he neared the other two and his teammate he asked a simple question "What seems to be going on here." The scarred man asked with his hands in his coat pockets. He didn't want to start a fight with them just yet.

Inventory
1. Collapsible Axe
2. Mother Semi-Auto
3. Son Semi-Auto

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

☽Ophelia☾

✩✫ ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗✩✫

Ophelia had kept an eye on the club for the most part, noticing Viv come down to talk to a salesman as well as the dancer on the floor and the bloodsucker who had entered first. Her sharp green eyes glinted in the shadows and she was finding the heat inside the club to be rather stifling. Deciding on some fresh air, she gave a nod to Vivian, knowing her leader and best friend would be fine in dealing with the hunter. If she did need help, she merely had to send an emergency text to Ophelia and the woman would be on her way. Outside, the air had grown cool and a light sheen remained on the pavement from the rain. Her heels clicked down the cobblestone alleyway as she shoved her hands into her jacket pockets. Her short dress did little to keep her warm, but Ophelia enjoyed the invigorating feel of a frigid night. Catching sight of some young kids, she rolled her eyes and grabbed them by the collars of their shirts. "You two should be inside, not playing in the streets." It was then she noticed one was holding a wounded kitten. Tears streaked her face from crying. Giving a sigh, Ophelia took the cat and flicked the kids on the back of their heads. If she had one weakness, it was for anything small and cute. Kids and animals alike. "Go home. I will make sure your friend here is treated well and get him back to you." The kids nodded and Ophelia watched them leave before heading done the street. There was a veterinary center a friend of hers worked at not far off. The cat would make it, she was sure. It just had to wait a few minutes before she could get to the clinic.

✩✫ ╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ ✩✫
Inventory:
~Knives
~Poisons

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Vicious came up on a cheap hotel, he looked both ways, then walked in to the desk. The bored male eyed the young boy with his sister, then spoke.

Clerk: "How can I help you?"

"I would like to purchase a room."

Clerk: Pffft "With what money?"

Vicious slanted his eyes, then took out 800 Yen throwing it into the mans face.

"Get me a room now or I'm going to tell your manager how your manners are."

Clerk: Closed his eyes as the Yen hit his face, then dropped to the grown, the clerk looked at Vicious then shook his head. "No, noooo, you don't have to do that, here you go, room A-G."

Vicious took the key from the clerk, then headed to the room. Vicious arrived at the door exhaling heavily looking at his sister who looked at him. Sticking the key into the door turning the key, the door unlocked. Vicious pushed on the door lightly entering the room letting go of his sister's hand. Vicious's sister walked inside the room looking around, then sat on the bed. Vicious took the key out the door, then shut the door, locking it once it shut.

Sister: "Orain...I am...hungry?"

Vicious looked at his sister then nods.

"I will bring you something to eat."

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Toshi looked at the door that opened up. A member of his crew came to the roof top to make him aware of Hytoki's departure.

Punisher: "Hytoki left to go deal with a snitch, he says if he doesn't come back, send out the crew to go look for him."

"Hytoki sure knows how to find trouble, but he got a good head on his shoulders. Silence any roaming information. Nice..."

Toshi turned his attention back over to the night life below observing what was going on taking another of his cigarette.

"I should hope, Hytoki would hit my cell if he in to deep to handle the situation by himself."

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Yoshi scanned around the room finishing the rest of his beer, turnign around he headed back over to the bar setting his empty beer on the table ordering up another beer. The sexy chick brought around another beer throwing a sexy look at Yoshi before walking off.

"Hey."

The bartender turned back around walking over to hip.

Bartender: "Yes?"

"Where is the manager and the owner of this joint?"

Bartender: "Well the manager is not here, but the owner is over there with that guy." The bartender pointed Vash in Lovie's direction. "Is there anything I can help you with handsome?"

Vash gave off a smile to the right taking another gulp of his beer.

"Sure, how about you swing by my place."

Bartender: "I'll think about it."

Vash watch the bartender walk off to go take the order of another customer, he would hope she would consider it a go. Yoshi's red eyes traveled over to Lovie and the dancing guy who was talking.

"Hmmm.....Candy Skulls leader ay?.....quite the doll.......I might just have to turn her."

Yoshi cocked his head to the side observing Lovie and the guy.
๑•ิ.•ั๑Maxine Montgomery๑•ิ.•ั๑

User Image
xxxxxxx๑•ิ.•ั๑ I will Fight for Peace on the Streets..๑•ิ.•ั๑ddddddd xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BWEEP bip bip BWEEP! The Blaring of police cars leaving the station seemed to be persistent and never ending to the petite eardrums that ached from the noise. The Rookie police officer found herself sitting at one of the many desks, answering calls and filing paper work for the past two weeks, the veterans hesitant to put newbies on the street right away as they convinced the death count would go higher in all courts. Maxine blue eyes glanced away from an evidence report to take a look at the many empty desks despite the many officers that were employed in the Chiyoda-ku region right by Tokyo Station, seeing most police officer at the beginning of the shift before they pulled into the streets for their entire shift. Over the years she had been told that the desks cleaned out quickly, some leaving on their own accord while some left in a pine box. That thought sent a shiver down her spine and made her focus on the work at her desk, allowing her brown hair to act as a barrier from looking back at the bare furniture.

As the night continued, the pile of paperwork lowered but the calls began to pour in, each more becoming more sinister since the sun no longer gave the public protection. Officer Montgomery listened as names of workers were called out through the station to send them on assignment, clearing more desks and recruiting recently clocked in cops. Of course she wasn't expecting her name to be called but suddenly she heard the husky voice of the chief calling out her last name, instantly jumping up from her desk as if her life depended on it and quickly past desk to the small recruit of blue uniforms. Maxine's ocean eyes quickly went to the older man's stern face and listened as he began to give out assignments, The Dispute of two gang leads at Yoyogi Park in Punisher territory earlier on, The slaughter of a Punisher Gang member on the East Side of Rainbow Bridge, Civilian Murder in Bunkyo-yu by poison,and 2 civilian Murders following after within the last few minutes in the same area. It took a few moments after she heard her name called to process which case she was begin thrown on though as she did her eyes flickered widely lightly before shaking away the reaction as she found that she and one of the 30 year old vets were going to take a squad car up to examine the scene of the poison victim in Bunkyo-yu to follow up on the reports.

Instantly her mind came to conclusions to it being gang related but before she could mentally weed out which gang, a voice broke into the air. "Hey M&M, let's head out now...Maybe I'll buy you a juice box on the way.." Her face quickly flushing as she heard some of the officers laugh at the comment, the nickname seemed to already registered in her mind to her dread..great now she became a candy brand. Without another thought she rushed forward to catch up to the senior officer who was already heading to the garage, within a minutes they were suited up and heading for Bunkyo-yu.

Inventory
            Beretta
            Switchblade
            Pepperspray
            Plasma gun (In car)

(Out Of Coffee : ^^ HelloXD First Post. ))

User Image

Till My Last Breath is Taken for me.. dddddddddd
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
    • Temple Takeover 200
    • Brandisher 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    User Image

Location Tech Domain - Taking a detour after dropping home

Grinding on the rails till he got to Tech skull domain, Adio hoped off grabbing a sign and making a sharp turn. Going up a street to small little housing area. Slowing down his speed just a little bit he turned toward his preforming a 360 and strolled backwards with his hands in his sweater. Moving passed the front door and strolled toward the backdoor. Disappearing in the dark of the houses, he eased the backdoor open and step inside closing the door behind him. Walking down the hallway of his house, the surround sound system that he built throughout the house started to play Nuclear Trance.

He move to his working space which had a high preforming computer that was on. Pulling his M.P.S out he transferred his signal to the machine so that it would read that he was at home should anyone from Tech Skulls come looking for him, of course this system was hooked to the doors and windows. So if someone knocked the A.I he called 'The Guide' would send the message to Adio.

Removing his equipment and clothing to change into something else. He pulled out a white mask that looked like a smiling skull and put on some other clothing with a burgundy hoody. Placing some remaining Christmas lights he kept from the time he lived with his parents, he placed them in a backpack with some other stuff, while grabbing some food and money.Putting the mask on his face, he headed back out the back door.

Running to a fence he hopped up the wall and over, like a Free Runner those people who making jumping roofs a sport. Gym class back in school came in handy along with his constant using of roller blades, and having to run from sirens. Where he was headed was simply. The ports were in Tech Skull turf, and like rats and gulls the people society acts doesn't exist all gather by such places since warehouses are free living. These people the homeless and where there are homeless drug dealers can be found, drawing addicts to these locations. The way Adio was moving hopping walls, cars, roofs, and cutting corners he'd be there in no time.

Getting to the location where people were warming up by garbage fire. Adio threw some food to them like someone would do to gulls. And like gulls they gathered around it with their attention draw to him. "There is more where that comes from along with some money." He threw out some currency to them. Adio's voice behind the mask was warped, because this wasn't a normal mask, it was a mask that worked the way a Tech mask does. This mask not only masked his voice but it masked his appearance from x-ray and sensory. To those items it made Adio appear pixalated.

"All you have to do is help me decorate. And the catch." kicking over a box, identical mask and clothing to Adio's poured out. These were ordinary, but in Adio's bag he had 4 replica's of the mask he was wearing. To make 5 masked figures that would not be detected. But everyone's mask and size were different. "Those that help can get their hands on some real goods." he flashed more money and food. For hungry people they'd do nearly anything. Adio would even take those that couldn't fit the uniform. These people also knew the streets since they've been kicked out of homes and forced to survive the concrete jungle. "If you are stopped by the police or anyone in the process. Tell them the truth and why you did it." Of course since everyone is wearing mask it wouldn't be to hard to find a needle in a haystack.

With that Adio as the mysterious skull masked figure they'd scatter and move toward the bridge. Getting ready to string up Christmas lights that reads 'Lovie' with all the water around the bridge, he hoped these guys could swim. What could cops do? Putting the homeless in jail would give them a home, putting the dealers in behind bars would get them out of Tech Skull turf. For the gangs they could shoot this mob, but will they take the heat for so many lives lost? Or they could use the mob should they be detected, as a mask to cover their own activities.

With the attention the rainbow bridge was getting, this mob of masked street survivors could work in the shadow of those lights. Addicts were doing it for money to buy drugs, drug dealers doing it for the money, and the homeless doing it for both. The parks, sewers, bridges are all places to find these people as well. Now if Adio were to fall in the water, and went home with someone waiting at his door. The young man was skating along the rail of the bridge and could of fell off of it Thrill Seeker.

We'll call this the Smiling Skull This was going to be bigger then the bridge it's self.

Equiped:
    - Nano Knucklers <hidden>
    - Astro Rollers <unequiped>
    - Gun

Carrying:
    -Cellphone

Hilarious Smoker

7,150 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Voter 100
    Pestilence
    User Image
    Breathing level:Normal
    Pollution level: High
    "True,......... very.............. true..........dear brother........." he smiled as he hears about the dome.." A....Dome you say...........That.......can..........make enough of X.......to destroy.........The city.........."Pestilence pollutes the cars air inside as he shuts the door taking his mask off."Finally...i can breath .......without that stupid mask....." His face was covered in scars, his eyes glowed as red as blood, and his face was covered in bandages. "And Tokyo......dome....city.......Got it."He states throwing his bag in the passenger seat.

As he listens to his brothers instruction, The engine roars " Thank .......you .......brother."He starts to drive in the direction of the dome it would take him 15 minutes max to get there as he speeds down the road. Hes polluted air causes the grass and plants to die as he passes by.

Pestilence looks down at his X grenades,as he smiled and says"No.....one touches......my baby......."With a slight psychotic laugh, Pestilence rubs his fingers along the bottle ,which its held in. He starts blaring his music playing, King For a Day He bangs his steering wheel to the rhythm of the drum to make the time go faster.

Innovatory ∝╬══→
    1x Bolt Action rifle with bag covering
    2x Bullet belts of toxic rounds 20 rounds each
    1x Clasped Staff of poison
    3x Poison X Grenades

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
    • Consumer 100
    • Statustician 100
    ✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

♪♪♪♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A finger twitched on the bar top, Boogie tried to keep his composure while Lovie began to tickle his chin. Lifting his head a little sort of like a cat he smirked and looked up at her with one eye very visible from under that bill. Mistake. His eyes locked with hers and she spoke, his head tilted and Boogie would have been lost in a trance, of her hips, her movements, the flow of her hands along his body, but he was able to keep himself from falling into this with his cybernetics taking over.

For a moment his caramel eyes flashed a silver color before the mechanical optics slithered their lights on and off triggering his control mechanism. To Lovie it would look like a small flash before a silver circle ran over the caramel orbs and faded away. Something about the hold she just had on him was intirely unnatural. He had never met someone that could do that with a simple look. " Play? Now who could say not to playing with you?" When asking this he lifted his left hand and ran his index finger along her flesh just under her bust line, down the middle of her stomach slowly and against her thigh before placing his hand on his cup that held the liquid of his wishes. "Especially if they know how to do it right."

Boogie took hold of the glass unless Lovie kept it there between her knees. Regardless if she did or not he would speak. "I wont lie. Lovie I intend on taking you down, klling you in fact along with all of the other skull Leaders, but. I love this club and I'll be damned if I can't come back here to enjoy myself." If she had let him take the drink and did not trap it between her knees he would drink it before leaning up to Lovie and swallowing the drink, when he got close enough to where his lips were almost at her own he moved just a little closer, they still were not touching. Obviously his hat was tilted back for this effect unless she moved back.

"You see unlike most men the beat is my lover, I caress her like a supple body, and I move her at the whims of my desire. It's orgasmic." After speaking he would lean back if allowed and look to the guy who danced with that girl on the dance floor.

"You know, you had that girl around your finger and you just let her off the hook. So to speak. What's with that? Just splish splashin' the waters hm?" Boogie Man jested just to keep himself from having any more extended contact with Lovie. That agent was still missing but something about that chick just wasn't right. He could tell and was happy he did have the cybernetic back up at the moment or things could have gone horribly wrong for him just then.

Ophelia left? She must be confident in her leader, if I had attacked now...well things would have gotten way out of hand, but it would have been fun.

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his right leg)
    Pulse hands---Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻
    User Image

I'm Azreal as Hell can be

~Ṕℯℯḱ ℬøø

User Image
    xx Primary Information Loading....

XXX| Health | ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
    XXX| Accent | Innocent Girl Deadly Woman
    XXX| Wearing | This Hunter Gear Nothing
    XXX| Location | Unknown Rainbow Bridge
    XXX| Post Theme | Click None
    XXX| Accompanied By | No one Tenko, Anna, Hytoki
    XXX| Weapons and Equipment | None Bracers, Gravi-Boots, Whip, and Reaper

xx Weapon Information Loading....

XXX| Whip Health | ●●●●●●●●●
    XXX| Reaper Ammo | ●●●●●●●●●
    XXX| Bracers Health | ●●●●●●●●●

What's the matter?
    Cat got your tongue?XXX
    User Image

A light breeze played with the red strands of the female’s hair as she watched the older male curiously. He had replied to her statement while also placing himself between her and the younger members of his group. She stayed silent for the time being. Green eyes studied the man more than the other to, apt on studying him more due to the fact he placed his hands on his weapons. The woman’s brow raised in inquiry. Was he afraid that she was going to suddenly attack them or was it a normal habit? Lucky for them, she was like a wolf; an examiner. For a true hunter must study their prey before lunging into a blind battle. Though it may look like you have the upper hand, overconfidence will destroy your advantage. Her eyes continued to stalk his movements, following every single muscle in his body that she could see until he had spoken once again.

The question shot to her made the emerald-eyed devil chuckle in amusement. A hand lifted towards her face as she brushed the auburn threads from her right eye absently. She took that time to rip her eyes away from him just to look at the darkened street that was filled with sound bouncing off buildings in the block. The police were getting closer. How droll. Those fools were always the last ones to come to a party that just ended. By the time they got there, she would have let gravity run its course and fall into the calm flowing river drizzled with peach blossoms to escape the vehicle lights. The plan was settled within that one second time, drawing her attention back to the three. Her eyes teasingly glared at the man as she replied, “Darling, I don’t ask for things. I just take it.” Though her facial appearance was serene and voice was quite casually stated, there was more malice in her statement to draw demons from under the earth.

"Examples must be made to get the point across. This is just the price for joining a gang."

Amusement played on her lips like she were a cat holding a mouse’s tail. The male next to Anna had spoken, drawing her attention to him more while still keeping an eye on the one obviously holding tension in his being. ”Example, hmm? I hadn’t noticed killing someone weak to be much of an achievement.” She arched her back, leaning forwards as one eye grew larger than the other. ”I was expecting more from the Tech Skulls, but I guess if you need members, you have to make things easy. Don’t let a freebie go to your head, kid.” Her hand rose again to her face, but this time she pointed to her skull. ”Keep that in mind.”

The female’s posture went back to how it was after she was done giving the new worm a little street tip. Not every kill would be so easy. Examples needed to be made of strong enemies. If ever there were a time where a great eagle was killed by a field mouse, a snake would quiver in its new skin. She cared little for whether or not he got the message about overconfidence. The brat would die anyway as all the others would in due time. Street trash. Rift raffs. Downright filth. This city needed to be cleansed.

Concentrating, she could hear partly of what was being whispered. So the boy’s name was Adio. She would have to keep that to herself for a while. Perhaps play with this new Tech Skull toy within a few days to come. After all, the new kid doesn’t stay new forever. He needed a fair welcome. Hmm hmm hmmm…

She heard before she saw. Footsteps were coming closer and closer to one side of the bridge. If it were a cop, she would let the skull gang do her dirty work. No need to get her hands dirty. Ah, but it was just another gang member. Actually, how interesting… This white haired male was of the rival gang. Eyes narrowed not in anger but in interest. How idiotic of this boy to come into a lion’s den. ” What seems to be going on here." said the fly to the spider.

Now this will be interesting.
    ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Ї $℮℮ Ẏ◎υ~

::Out Of Control::

Ello
    ^^

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Demonic Associate 100
    User Image
    ✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
    Current outfit

HQ

The blue-eyed temptress giggled a more subtly coy smile turning her lips as she grew silent for just a minute. Despite it not looking as though she hadn't noticed the slight variation in his eyes, and right away she went to asking a million questions in her mind playing out various scenarios on why that had just occurred. He got new eyes perhaps..?

"Did you wanna try your luck? I hope you don't mind if I use some of my toys." Vivian lowered her eyes giving him a rather sultry and suggestive look.. Though, the author wouldn't advise the character thinking too much of this.. but then again that's ooc ic. Thank you for this tangent.

There was some resistance when he tried to remove his drink from her hold, but the condensation on the glass allowed the shot to slip away. Lovie sat back on her shins the palms of her hands pressed against the bar top where the glass had been captured.

Her eyes rolled. "Oh please. You're so predictable. It didn't work the first time, it didn't work the second time, it's not gunna work the third time... dipshit." Vivian snickered at the last bit, she amused herself. Raising a hand she began to fidget with her hair and only stopped as he moved in close to her.

"You sound like a typical dancer.. Get a new one liner." Her freehand reached out to hold him by the collar of his shirt, holding him at the proximity he put himself in. "That beat means nothing if you can't use it right.. It becomes less.." She paused and licked her lips slowly those blues catching his stare. "tasteful if you can't work it." Opening her hand she pushed him off unless he retreated on his own.

Lovie would have been oblivious to the conversation Yoshi had with the one of the ladies working the bar, but she did look back at him. That feeling that someone is watching you caused her to turn back just for a second. Not paying much attention to the hunter she hadn't recognized that he had tried to have a conversation with him over the music. With that said, she raised her hands to her mouth and pressed the tips of her index and middle digit to her lips blowing him a kiss.

Currently equipped;
    Nail polish
    User Image

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
    • Temple Takeover 200
    • Brandisher 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    User Image

Location- Rainbow bridge as the Smiling Skull

Adio did listen to that woman back there, only problem is if he didn't have overconfidence then he wouldn't be doing what he was doing. He'd be off spending his day away studying in a university library, not that he doesn't do that already. He would just be there now instead of under the mask of the Smiling Skull.Again this mask protected him from being identified by other tech by either jamming it or making him appear pixaleted. Now as he and his mob of other dressed like him approached the bridge, Adio threw up hand signals as the groups split into 4 smaller mobs with 2 that divided. These were homeless men and woman, addicts, and drug dealers everyone Society didn't give a rat a** about. And 4 of them wore mask like his to cause more confusion.

Squad A & B- Took to the railing and started to climb the wire, carrying Christmas lights and other decoration. Some might fall in the process but that wasn't Adio's concern, if they fell then they must not want the food or money Adio was literally going to hand these forgotten people. Some of these people didn't have uniforms like the Smiling Skull but went along anyway. None of them knew Adio's real face or voice since the mask warped voices placing multiple among them. So these desperate starving people climbed the support beams and ropes on the left and right of the bridge. Among them was one wearing the special mask.

Squad C & D - These were men and woman that walked the normal walk ways with others. Carrying bags of candy on the left and right side of the bridge. They'd walk and slow down as they wondered up the bridge not looking to the ones climbing the ropes, though this squad would be the first spotted by anyone. They'd look like Skull gang posers pretty much or some kind of gig that the city might be setting up. Who knew, all they know is that they were getting something out of all this. Among them was another wearing a special mask, none of these people knew who had them unless they spoke.

Squad E - This group moved on the rails underneath the bridge that hung over the water. A couple of them fell in as they worked there way across. In the shadow of the public eye, but did they care for the lost ones? Not likely since it just meant more food. These ones weren't carrying anything special but they were following two people that had the special mask.

Adio was among these people, Adio had a special mask. He also wear the same uniform but left all his stuff that could be picked up at home, including his signal that let the other Tech Skulls locate him. It was a simple trick he used on his parents to sneak out the house when ever he was grounded. but to know where Adio was would be the mystery and a bit to easy if one uses ooc ic info. So finding him if anyone some how knew was slim.

Happy Skull
    Who Dare Crosses The Happy Skull's Bridge?

It's almost time for the grand opening~

Equiped:
    - Nano Knucklers <hidden>
    - Astro Rollers <unequiped>
    - Gun
    - Smiling Skull mask

Carrying:
    -Cellphone

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
    • Consumer 100
    • Statustician 100
    ✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

♪♪♪♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Boogie watched her mannerisms and listened to her words while she toyed with him, it was funny actually for this girl to call him a dipshit. He had only come after the leaders directly one other time before, and that was what had ended him in the past. Things were a little different now, but he could not blame her for calling him what she had, it was pretty moronic but he was after all a guy and guys do some admirably stupid things for the thrill, or their ego's.

When she did speak however towards him and licked her lips, at that close proximity Boogie began to devise a devil-ish idea about the woman. She was far too dangerous, especially as a Skull Leader, he needed her dead more than any of the other ones not to mention that hold she just about had on him moments ago.

Letting his eyes trail down from hers, to her lips and over her body while she spoke he only reacted when she tried to push him back. His left arm came up and hooked around her placing his left hand on the back of her neck lightly but with a firm enough hold to keep her hand on his chest without pushing him away just applied pressure.

Boogie bit at her bottom lip and if able to would have taken it and pulled on it lightly before speaking to her. This close it would be easy to hear him. " I'm going to dismantle you Lovie, inside and out, but first I will make you crave something as badly as you have made every man in Tokyo crave you. Lets try something new, a fun little game. I want to see who will be addicted to what first, and if you win you'll live of course, if I lose I'll die...again but it's not so bad the second time around. You're my target now, I've gotten this close already, next time..." While he was speaking his right hand moved along her leg and over her thigh to the curve just above her backside.

Lovie was a bad girl, and he was a cool sort of tough guy it was a terrible match to be had but one that worked out perfectly. She was a pillar for his type of ego. Either he could kill her and gain the clout he wanted by not only his society but by his own mental frame or he could tame her which was near impossible from what he's seen and gather more clout for himself.

Boogie released her from his hold unless she broke it before hand and moved away from the bar, adjusting his hat back to it's natural position and walking towards the exit of the club. He gave the girl a wave, she deserved that much. To be frank and blunt despite his uninterest in relationships he would not have minded just slamming that girl down a few times and letting that be that, but it was after all Lovie, even to him that was off limits. Too dangerous, the idea about this girl was that she never had sex, and if she ever did the man was going to die sooner than he could speak about it. She was like a praying mantis to him, but that danger was alluring.

Truth be told at the moment his only salvation from her was the fact he was cybernetic right now, otherwise she would have more than likely had him back there. Which could have been very bad. Regardless he left her with a taste of something, a seed in her mind. Boogie had to face her like playing a game of chess and that is exactly what he was going to do from here on. The other Skulls he had to see first hand to figure out what he was going to do in efforts of taking them down.

On his exit of the club he did not say anything to anyone really but his mechanism went off and he received a call.

"Boogie is everything alright? Did you kill her yet?"

"Everything is fine, and no she isn't dead, but I'm not either, nor am I missing. Both of which are things I can't say about you guys. Honestly how do you all even have jobs?" They weren't really that bad after all they built him but for the most part they acted pretty stupid about a lot of things.

"I must be doing something right. I've got my job still so that's none of your business"

Boogie stopped walking and blinked a few times before he started to laugh violently. "I like that! Pretty quick with that comeback and right on time! I like you Agent. What is it you were contacting me about? I'm sure it's not all just about Lovie."

"The leader was looking for you. Locate and report to her A.S.A.P. Oh. And thank you Boogie. I'm routing for you this time"

Ending the call with a smile on his face, the smile faded and he thought about the leader. What could she possible be doing now? It doesn't matter, I'll figure it out soon enough. Boogie activated his locator internally and his vision turned red as his pace picked up he began a full on sprint in the location of the Skull hunter leader, it should only take him thirty minutes from his current destination to get to her.

And so began the parkour journey to find her.

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his right leg)
    Pulse hands---Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas