Welcome to Gaia! ::

::he withdraws his gun from his holster:: Okay time to leave muh mark ::he c**k backs his usp with custom rail and starts to un load his clip into the room:: If you tell some one to be there you be there HAH HAH AHA HA HA
New Rick Strowd
::he withdraws his gun from his holster:: Okay time to leave muh mark ::he c**k backs his usp with custom rail and starts to un load his clip into the room:: If you tell some one to be there you be there HAH HAH AHA HA HA
*He looks up as he draws the USP and raises an eyebrow, as he starts to shoot his eyes burst open wide he leaps up and dives in behind the bar, he reaches behind his back for his Deagle*
*he picks his coffee mug up turning around he looks at raine, the sound of click from the chamber of a usp enters the room, he drops the mug as the first bullet pierces the wall, he jumps backwards his body spinning in the air, his hands falling to his back he grips the pistols grip pulling down on the 2 desert eagles he takes a rough aim at the bullet holes in the wall, pulling the triggers he un-loads the 7 bullet clip into the wall the .454 bullets tearing the wall apart as they hurtle towards strowd, he lands on his back sliding behind the bar where raine is, he ejects the empty mags looking at raine*
((Sounds awsome. Looks like a lot of people like my friend and my's sig from the Halo forums. Anyways, what are those guns with black hilts and silver body, they are seen in BadBoys 2 and I think they are in Tomb Raider only they have an extended barrels.))
Mr. M
((Sounds awsome. Looks like a lot of people like my friend and my's sig from the Halo forums. Anyways, what are those guns with black hilts and silver body, they are seen in BadBoys 2 and I think they are in Tomb Raider only they have an extended barrels.))
--ooc-- Hey and welcome ^.^
Mr. M
((9mm Ruger i think))
--ooc-- Gaia still eating posts ?
((don't think so))
*He looks at Esn beside him and listens as everything went silent, he shrugs his shoulders realesing hte grip on his deagle he stands up and looks around* He ran off...haha
*stands up placing his desert eagles down on the bar counter, he shakes the dust of his t-shirt looking at the wall*
man look at my wall, its destroyed
*picking up one of the pistols he drives a fresh mag home, he holsters picking up the second doing exactly the same, he walks out of the lounge going to the reception desk, he takes one of the sticky notes scribbling call decorators in the morning onto the paper*
*He watches Esn and laughs, calling out as Esn walks out* Thats all you can think about! Ha!...There goes our fun...*he cracks his neck from side to side and stretches out, brushing off the debris from the counter he shakes his head*
*dropping the pen on the desk he walks back into the lounge looking around, he smiles walking over to the kettle putting it on again, he picks up the papers blowing the dust and bits of wall debris of the top, he flicks through the pages while waiting for the kettle* yeah i know but we get to have some other fun
*He nods* You have a point *He reaches down under the bar for a glass then places it on the counter, he turns and looks at the wall of bottles, his eyes burst open wide as half of them are smashed, shattered and empty* I'm going to kill that guy...Now what am I suposed to drink! *he reaches up for an untouched bottle and reads the label* Eh...stuck with Red Label...
*he pours another cup of coffee the hot water steaming out of the kettle, he stirs the cup romving a page of the paper, putting the folder down he picks the mug up wlaking over to the bar*
that sucks, this came in
*he places the piece of paper down on the bar for raine to see*
seems we get to have some fun after all

User Image
Name: GeneralOfJackals
Species: Were Wolf
Wanted: Dead Or Alive
Hangout: Vampuire and Mage Tavern
*He smirks as he looks down at the paper, he reads over it* I've seen him...never actually spoken to him though, so dead or alive haha...I'd prefer dead...*He pops open the bottle and pours it into his glass*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff