Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mizundastud
*smiles and tingles*
you might have to be careful too, with a chair and a desk like this i might have to accept
*i lean forward and kiss him gently*
*he kisses her back gently, his hands stil on the arm chair, he pulls back smiling*
what was that for?
Esn
Mizundastud
*smiles and tingles*
you might have to be careful too, with a chair and a desk like this i might have to accept
*he kisses her back gently, his hands stil on the arm chair, he pulls back smiling*
what was that for?

*thinks for a moment then smiles, leaning back down in the chair*
you got to do what feels right...
*swivels my chair slowly with your arms moving with it*
Mizundastud
Esn
Mizundastud
*smiles and tingles*
what was that for?

*looks at her swiveling, he stops the chair leaning forward kising her deeply, he pulls back looking at her*
i don't think your doing quite what your feeling
*he leans forward again kissing her deeply*
Esn
Mizundastud
Esn
Mizundastud
*smiles and tingles*
what was that for?

*looks at her swiveling, he stops the chair leaning forward kising her deeply, he pulls back looking at her*
i don't think your doing quite what your feeling
*he leans forward again kissing her deeply*

*kissing him back lovingly, i reluctantly pull away and smile, teasing him*
you're right, i'm not. Do you have any paperclips?
*smiles as i try hard to keep a straight face*
Mizundastud
*He smiles opening a draw, he takes out a small plastic box, he places the box on her lap as he stands up*
100 paperclips multi coloured, enjoy
*he smiles again leaning back ont he desk looking at her*
Esn
Mizundastud
*He smiles opening a draw, he takes out a small plastic box, he places the box on her lap as he stands up*
100 paperclips multi coloured, enjoy
*he smiles again leaning back ont he desk looking at her*

*smiling happily i pull the chair forward closer to the desk. Tipping the paperclips out carefully i arrange them all into colour co-ordinated piles before slipping them into one another, in a perfect pattern, my tounge sticks out as i concentrate*
you gotta love office jobs.
*looks at you and holds up my half made paperclip chain*
Mizundastud
*smiling happily i pull the chair forward closer to the desk. Tipping the paperclips out carefully i arrange them all into colour co-ordinated piles before slipping them into one another, in a perfect pattern, my tounge sticks out as i concentrate*
*he laughs looking at her paper chain, his eyes shoft their gaze to hers, he smiles his white teeth showing*
i don't think the man who created those paper clips had you in mind
Esn
Mizundastud
*he laughs looking at her paper chain, his eyes shoft their gaze to hers, he smiles his white teeth showing*
i don't think the man who created those paper clips had you in mind

course he did! or else he wouldn't of made different colours. The guy who made pink post it notes was thinking of me too, i have them in love heart shapes. But i doubt the big OPS scary guys will have them. I strongly recommend having a female receptionist Esn, as long at she isnt prettier than me
*teases and pouts, placing the now completed paper chain across the desk*
Mizundastud
course he did! or else he wouldn't of made different colours. The guy who made pink post it notes was thinking of me too, i have them in love heart shapes. But i doubt the big OPS scary guys will have them. I strongly recommend having a female receptionist Esn, as long at she isnt prettier than me
*he stands up smiling* how about you take the job?
Esn
Mizundastud
*he stands up smiling* how about you take the job?

*looks completely taken aback and smiles, leaning back in my chair*
Ha are you being serious?
*rolls eyes*
the coloured pens, the post it notes, the cute but professional outfits, cute guys working behind me, the phone... are you crazy!?!?
um... *shrugs* yeah ok...
Mizundastud
*looks completely taken aback and smiles, leaning back in my chair*
Ha are you being serious?
*rolls eyes*
the coloured pens, the post it notes, the cute but professional outfits, cute guys working behind me, the phone... are you crazy!?!?
um... *shrugs* yeah ok...
great you start tommorow, if you need anything you can phone me using the phone, the rest you'll pcik up on
*walks down the street the sun shining down on the glass front of the spec ops building, he sighs from his long night of working the blood still apparent on his face and some of his clothes, he chuckles walking into the marble floored lobby*
*he walks past the lobby heading up the corridor he reaches the stairs climbing them up to the third floor, he walks past the room heading to the first room at the end of the corridor, he opens the door into his room walking over to the bed where he drops all his stuff, he walks into the bathroom closing the door as he goes for a shower*
*quietly walks through the door, freezing in the doorway i glance around for any sign of insane hungry birds. Raising my eyebrow as nothing seems to happen a carefully pad across the floor, beng careful not to make a sound. Easing myself onto the chair at reception i swivel around, looking at my paperchain*
haha masterpiece!
((just phoning girlfriend be about an hour))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff