Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vipere_Minuit
Sonya walked slowly toward the mansion. If there was one thing she despised, it was the mafia, and there were a lot of branches today.
She was a fairly normal looking woman, pale grey-brown hair to her middle-back, green eyes that seemed to gleam with some hidden secret, and pair of neat, polite lips.

Her steps toward this mafia stronghold were languid, careful. She could clearly see the watchtowers, but feared them not, she was fully capable of taking care of herself.
A little concentration, and she was able to create an energy projectile in the air beside her, it lacked corporeal form and for that reason was invisible.

Sonya stopped some thirty feet or so away, standing idly on the spot while just contemplating some random thought.

(( I will take this moment to point out there is no rule banning magic, whether this is a 'real' mafia or not. You also have nothing prohibiting random attacks.
Any attempt to change now will be considered McFlying (which is, of course, Godmoding and therefore against your own rules).
I also like the way you say "but the mafia is still around" in the first post. The Mafia is still around anyway.
Sure, they're a lot quieter now, and they mostly are just a gentleman's club, but they are who they are, at the roots. ))
((Crap.. out of all the thing I forgot to bann magic. It's banned now though, and I do allow Random attacks. I will take care of you myself.))
((We do not allow Magic attacks. This is a realistic Mafia... that (If I am not mistaking) Takes place in old Sicily))
Mark Read
((We do not allow Magic attacks. This is a realistic Mafia... that (If I am not mistaking) Takes place in old Sicily))
((I know lol. I forgot all about banning magic. And how did she walk from Leon's Mob all the way to our Mafia? Were all the way in ******** Sicily.))
((i just found this place sup bro?))
(( Because a) 'She' is not Gunther Heidfeld.
b) 'She' i magic, because you forgot to include it
c) She is still magic, because you just McFlyed, against your own rules. ))
Vipere_Minuit
(( Because a) 'She' is not Gunther Heidfeld.
b) 'She' i magic, because you forgot to include it
c) She is still magic, because you just McFlyed, against your own rules. ))
((I always bann magic. I banned it in the Romani Crime Mob and the Romani Family. I just forgot to include it. stare ))
Leon Silver
((i just found this place sup bro?))
((Hey man. Im gonna make you a Capo... is that fine? It's still a really high rank. Unless you wanna veto that.))
((If you are attacking us you are not magic. We are a guild in the middle of still being set up. We got more guns than you.))
Mark Read
((If you are attacking us you are not magic. We are a guild in the middle of still being set up. We got more guns than you.))
((Yep. We still gotta add some stuff also. Hey invite that dude Raulnor. He can be the toll booth guy. Ya know, the one who lets people pass and lets them go into the villa area.))
(( And? The fact remains that my post was completely valid. Let's reverse the situation.
I have a theoretical all-magic mafia. You come in, guns blazing, and I then tell you that you're not allowed guns, except I forgot to state this anywhere beforehand. I know for a fact that you would whine about me cheating you out of an attack.

You didn't declare the no magic rule until after my post. For that very reason, you cannot deny me my magic.
But relax, this whole thing was a test to see if you still godmode. I guess you do biggrin

Also, refrain from insulting me before I report you for harassment. ))
Vipere_Minuit
(( And? The fact remains that my post was completely valid. Let's reverse the situation.
I have a theoretical all-magic mafia. You come in, guns blazing, and I then tell you that you're not allowed guns, except I forgot to state this anywhere beforehand. I know for a fact that you would whine about me cheating you out of an attack.

You didn't declare the no magic rule until after my post. For that very reason, you cannot deny me my magic.
But relax, this whole thing was a test to see if you still godmode. I guess you do biggrin

Also, refrain from insulting me before I report you for harassment. ))
((Okay, whatever. And this is also MY MAFIA. And how is forgetting to add a rule godmodding? It's just called "Forgetting to add a rule". Nothing more. If you still want to attack then use a gun.))
((It is our guild, you go by our rules. We dont allow magic in here because we are a realistic Mafia. We are still in the process of setting up. If you read the stickies (which I am sure you have) You would know that we can change the rules at any time.We are not godmodding, If we were in the middle of an attack and then we changed the rules it would be different. You have yet to attack us therefore we can still change the rules.))
(( Go to the AMP. Better yet, I'll quote it.
McFly
An all-too-common menace.
A: Ha! Now that the force field is down, I run inside your evil lair!
B: Um... um... there's also a super-secret second force field which causes you to die instantly! I just didn't say anything about it because... um... I had to do my laundry! Not because I just thought of it now! Honestly!

As I understand, this term arose from Marty McFly's ability to time travel in the popular Back To The Future movies. The term covers anything from changing building descriptions without roleplaying it, to changing adding things from nowhere, to changing rules.

It's a form of godmoding, ergo it is cheating and against your rules. ))
((No, If you READ my posts, you will see an explanation as to why the rule has not yet been added. We do not allow magic in any of our guilds. If you want to attack then use a gun, and if it is Ok with Vinny, bring a few NPC's I am not sure if he is allowing them in here))
(( McFlying does not just cover attacks in progress, it cover roleplays in progress. I was roleplaying, ergo, McFlying covers my post.
But as I said, it was just a test. You failed. I will not be posting anymore here, I'm bored, tired, and have to go eat. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff