Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Visionary

Now looking for Samurai and Ninja alike to help the Ikusa defeat our enemys and continue to be unmatched in battle!!Improve your skills as a fighter and learn not to be such a Noob rper by your allies.This is the chance of a lifetime to become a better ninja or samurai *hits gong* so come on down and sign up!!!! scream
<center>A figure appears from shadow before her mistress. She bows her head respectively and takes her side. She reads the message posted for all new members who will join. She smiled warmly.
"Those who join, are most honorable to assite in this grand war of Kyoto..."

Ice-Cold Visionary

~Takes a seat next to her~"Hahaha ok so I acted a bit dramatic with the gong and all but hey whatcha gunna do" ~shrugs and puts on little librarian glasses with clipboard and waits~
Hitomi Hayabusa
~Takes a seat next to her~"Hahaha ok so I acted a bit dramatic with the gong and all but hey whatcha gunna do" ~shrugs and puts on little librarian glasses with clipboard and waits~

<center>The elf woman laughs. Tossing her long braid behind her she glances over at the gong, and then smiles.
"Not at all, I thought the Gong was reather clever actually...it's a head turner thats for sure."

Ice-Cold Visionary

~Puts pencil behind ear and acts sophisticate in all red and white kimono~"Yeah...Sudden spur of the moment kinda thing...man whats up with everyone...its only like 3 am" ^_^;
Hitomi Hayabusa
~Puts pencil behind ear and acts sophisticate in all red and white kimono~"Yeah...Sudden spur of the moment kinda thing...man whats up with everyone...its only like 3 am" ^_^;

<center>Ahahahaha, True(ditched pretty writeing because she didnt feel like it) Its nearly 2 here...give it a couple min..anyway..Where is all the nocs? who wouldnt want to join?...

Ice-Cold Visionary

~shrugs and snuggles with pillow~ "I am not really sure but I am getting kinda sleepy as well"
<center>*pats her back* "Go to bed then X3"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces