Welcome to Gaia! ::

alright this mafia will be run by me and you will show me respect if you already know me then you'll probably get in automatticly and others will too but most start out as foot soldiers

Rules:

1.No godmoding.
2.No cybering keep that in the pms.
3.Keep it pg-15
4.For do not spam
5.Bumping is allowed but not that Much
6.Have fun and dont take this so serious
7.Respect higher ranks
8. you must be active if your not going to be on for awhile tell me

=====================The Mansion==================
Before you reach the mansion theres a fence. Theres two guard towers defending the mansion. When you pass the fence full of guards and dogs you see a a maze and water fountain. Theres a garage able to hold 9 cars. Once inside the mansion in front of you is a bar to your right is a huge living room. To your left is a stair case leading up stairs to where your rooms are at. By the stairs is a hall leading to the meeting room and shooting range. by the living room is a dance floor room where there is a dj both to dance in. By the bar is a door leading out side on the back to where is a huge pool. (add anyother thing you want)

=====================Family======================
Welcome to the Family. In this family we help each other. We protect one another from any one else. We fight together we die together. Respect the women in the mafia also Respect your higher ranks for they earned their respect. Listen to my orders with out questioning. Do not betray the family. Pm me you info when you want to join

===================The Butler===================
George is the butler he is there to help you with your problems whatever they may be and to clean up after you.

==================Mini Hospital====================
This is were people who have been hurt can come and have our doctors or nurses fix them up so come on down if your not feeling well and they will take care of it.

================Training room=================
Just as the room sounds go here to train in shooting fighting or working out.

==================Science room====================
This is where the Scientists can make new weapons or whatever they want and test them out.

==================The Don's office==================
This is where you can talk to me about anything thats on your mind so stop by once in awhile.

==================The Dona's office==================
The same as the don's and vice don's office

==================Mafioso's office==================
This is the vice Mafioso's office if Iam not on and he is talk to him im sure he can answer your question or whatever.

===================The Weapon room================
Has every weapon you can think of from all shapes and sizes if you take a weapon please return it unless you have permission to keep it.

===================To Join=======================
when you would like to join please post this.
gaia name:
position:
History:
skills:
weapons:
Name you want to be called:
Anything else you want to add:

--------------------------------------------------------
Ranks:

Godfather:
Mafioso:
UnderBoss:
Dons:
RightHandMan:
LeftHandMan:
Consigliere:
Capos:
Mobsters:
Hitmen:
Bodyguards:
MadeMen:
FootSoldiers:
Bartenders:
Secretarys

Ranks Descriptions:

Godfather: The leader and head Don of the mafia, he has all control over all the members. He gives orders, and initiates new members. Also sets the rules.

Mafioso: The Mafioso is the "exact" same thing as a Godfather. The Mafioso can do anything a Godfather can do except he can't boss the Godfather around. He can give missions, order people around, initiates new members, and can even set rules.

UnderBoss: Higher ranked than the Dons but a lower rank than the Godfather and the Mafioso. The UnderBoss can order anyone around except the Godfather and Mafioso. Also the UnderBoss will take over for the Mafioso when the Mafioso isn't here.

Dons: The Dons are like the council. The Dons also has all authority to the Godfather and UnderBoss except cannot initiate new members.

RightHandMan: Goes everywere with the Godfather, he also takes care of the mafia when the Godfather is out.

LeftHandMan: Goes everywere with the Godfather, he takes care of the mafia when the Godfather and the RightHandMan are out.

Consigliere: He is looked to for advice. If you have a problem talk to to the Consigliere. The Consigliere is usually the family lawyer and is the family councler.

Capos: The Capos usually look after thier lower ranks, the Capos are the people who direct the footsoldiers when attacking.

Mobsters: These are the tuff guys. The Mobsters do the hardest missions and should get more respect then the ranks below him or her. The Mobsters usually do everything, they protect the mansion, protect the higher ranks, kill people, put hits on people, and kill anyone that gets in his or her way.

Hitmen: These are assasins for hire. They only attack one person but leave no evidence who ordered the attack.

Bodyguards: These people protect the higher ranks. They usually stay guard at the mansion and protect the Godfather and Underboss.

MadeMen: You attack usually only one person. You do the hard and complicated attacks.

FootSoldiers: The attackers, the FootSoldiers are the people who do the group attacks, raids, and bodyguard work.

Secretary: The secretary usually is in the waiting room. The secretary is in charge of letting people in through the front gates, managing the money, and keeping everything organized.
i can tell that you just copied and pasted the ranks and rank descriptions from the romani mafia.
Luthien Bedwyr
i can tell that you just copied and pasted the ranks and rank descriptions from the romani mafia.

i'm closing this and it's alright with cam

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces