Welcome to Gaia! ::

PRS-158 designation John Kregs

John had to admit, for a little s**t, two bit pirate, this guy sure did know how to make someone feel welcome. Hi, disobey and I blow a hole in your chest, now come with me and be our prisoner.

You have another thing coming pal
. John thought to himself as the computer side of his new brain kicked into overdrive. A small warring sign appeared in the top left corner of his vision, Small explosive detected- activating electronic counter measures, device disarmed. Well wasn't that nice of the PR doc's to install. He looked at the man as he walked forward. Combat mode activated- target acquired 3 meters and closing. What he don't know, can't hurt me. John thought as he walked toward the unsuspecting pirate. 2 meters and closing. The adrenalin was rushing to Johns head. 1 meter. Go time. He grabbed the man's arm and twisted it behind his back. John then pressed his chest against the man's back. "I calculate that is a raw deal, as you organics put it. How about you take me to your captain, or blow us both up."
User Image

Friendly Conversationalist

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
"Well of all the days not to ware my steal back plate. You know I was going to take it off once we got to the vault. I don't really want to kill you yet I wanted to test you. Look, if you reach in my coat pocket on the right side you'll find my deck; feel free to take it off my person I promise nothing too horrible could possibly happen if you handle it wrong." Neuman said knowing that the deck he was telling him to reach for was his acid deck. It had the same sticky solution on it but after a while it would start to eat away at whatever it was attached to. These were great to leave behind him when he was chased because the cops would run over them and they would eat through their shoes and then start eating their feet away. On an android it should work twice as effectively. making the acid activate faster. And just in case that didn't work he got a blade in his shoe ready to kick up into the android's groin. This wasn't the first time Neuman had been "caught" so to speak, although the people could never keep hold of him.

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Milo Shinji
Pirate Lord

A beep sounded from the ships computer making the captain sit up in a instance and take full attention to it, "new orders from the pirate overlord, maybe he knows this vessel has been taken, either that or it was a warning". She then swiveled around opening the A.I display "engage auto-pilot and make a link with the last message through the computer, I need to talk and see the new details immediately and also confirm that I have taken this vessel". The ship responded with a series of beeps, then the communication became active.

"Captian Shinji, was there anything you needed", the voice com then responded "The threat that occured ages ago has returned, the Lefficus have returned with greater numbers, we estimate about 5 - 10 thousand on the first wave, this is a immediate threat and we need you back your highness to raise morale back here". She took the information in and then took a few minutes to recap over everything that was said, "I'll be their with my new crew, just wait and keep going for now, you've done your job". Turning around she smiled thinking, I guess the Luronne did die out leaving me to lead the pirates, the rumors was true."
PRS-158 designation John Kregs

Amazing how people's attitudes change once you shove them against the wall
. John thought to himself as he reached into the man's coat to pull out his weapon. As he touched the deck of cards warning signs lit up his vision. Warning, acid detected, damage right hand. Mother ********]. John threw the deck out of the pocket. He then used all of his weight to slam the man into the wall. "I said take me to your captain, not try to melt my hand." His hand hurt like hell,but he had to suppress the pain, if this guy figured out John was a walking corpse. That would mean trouble.
User Image

Friendly Conversationalist

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
scottsman1

User Image
"Well I didn't think that you would sense that one. It was another test I was going to ask you all your skills in the vault but you realized I wasn't one of you and attacked before I could perform all the tests. Alright I will take you to her just let me go so I can take you there. Geese you could have been a little nicer couldn't you. After all you are a guest on our ship now not the other way around. Besides if you are really from the government shouldn't you have the blueprint of this ship in your head?" Then without notice he kicked his foot back trying to hit the android in the leg with the blade that was coming out of the heel of his boot at that moment and locking into place. 'I wonder how he plans on getting around this one?'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff