Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
Peruvia

Many years have changed from the days we know now, time grew on and as did technology, mankind had grown opening door with ships able to soar the stars in little amounts of time but great power comes at a price and not everyone can pay. Wars broke out and leader rose to lead the people to fight to capture the crown of the human race, to lead all under one banner. Nothing is that simple though, millions died and most were forced, conscripted into the army to fight a war placed on them through the greed and recklessness of few individuals among their race.

User ImageThe once thought lifeless rock that is now home to thousands, living to survive in a post apocalypse world. Everything was destroyed through the fourth war of the tyrants that ruled this planet, everything now one with the atomic ash on the surface the humans once inhabited and named earth. Little remains but they make the most of what they have, as they loss of resources the new age began. Thus marked the new age of the space pirate, a league of intergalactic adventurers seeking adventure but one pirate was known, his name was Captain Mick Rogers and feared by all who ever crossed paths with him. Years of searching and hunting but the G.D.F or Galatic Defense Force had finally claimed him and made a public execution to warn anyone who would ever follow in his footsteps. You decided against this act and search for the treasure of legend that he hid somewhere in the galaxy, not only will you have to fight the G.D.F but the other pirates who want the treasure threaten you as well. Battle hard, you'll need it rookie because on my ship if you mess up i'll let the depths of space claim your body and soul.

Characters Here

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rules

# 1: Follow all Gaia TOS, simple right?
# 2:.I'm the God in this forum so what I say is final
# 3:No God Modding please even we won't do that so you shouldn't. If something seems that way it was probably pre planned that way so thats fine.
# 4: Post as often as you can, but if you know you're a busy person in real life then don't waste our time. Tell us if you're gonna be gone for a few days, and please inform everyone if you're going to quit.
# 5:Fighting is alright, but if thats all you're gonna do here then we don't want you.
# 6:Romance is ok and encouraged even, but I don't wanna see relationships started in an instant. Also if the cloths come off then time skip with a hint as there are innocents reading.
# 7:Cursing is also accepted I just don't wanna see every other word in your post being the F word.
# 8: Have fun because thats what rps are meant to be so save the drama for your blog <3
# 9: Take pride in your posts and try to make them look nice for me to read

Situation

Weather: Underground Conditions
Day:
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Time:
Morning Mid Day Evening Night

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Character Skeleton

Username: (easy as)
Name: (nothing silly)
Bio: (At least 6 sentences)
Personality: (At least 4 sentances)
Weapon Training: (up to 3)
Other skills: (up to 7)
Past Events: (4-10)
Reasons for becoming a pirate: (as many as you can think of within 10 sentances)
I look like this: (Anime only sorry)

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
You start in a tavern looking for work any slum would find illegal but you see it as an opportunity, why you are here are reasons of your own but are looking for what the next pirate is. The legendary treasure. Looking around you see a woman built and looking as if she was ready to knock anyone out in this pub for just even winking at her, the start of your adventure starts here but will it also end ..... that is for fate to decide.

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Milo Shinji
Standing up onto the table she cried "who's looking fer an adventure, if yer are then line up" waiting for them to arrive she gave a excited glare and a wide smile appeared directly across her face. Taking a pint off ale down her neck she threw it to a side and awaited for her battle ready to crew arrive.

Businesswoman

User Image

Miyamoto Daleston

She took a big gulp of Ale and listened as girl stepped up on to the table and yelled. She Laughed as she went on the table with her. It looks like Im ready for Ye Adventure. As she grinned.

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Milo Shinji
"Eager one their, I can't wait to venture with you but can anymore wish too join my crew and sail adventures untold into the depths of space" she bellowed out for all to hear. Looking around she drank more from her tankard, swinging around and swigging ale looking for fresh meat for her ship.

Friendly Conversationalist

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Kevin was aimlessly looking into his beer thinking of a new target when he heard a woman yell over the crowd. Thinking that he could use a real adventure he sat down across the table from her. "So you need a crew ey? Well I'm willing to join up but a position of anything below first mate would be demeaning of me to hold. I am an expert thief and have even stolen a ship then sold it on the blackmarket putting the blame on someone else. I believe my second greatest achievment. Anyway I'll join up but I have a high price you know." Hoping that the woman would go for it Kevin just sat there waiting for a response.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image
╔═══════════════════╗

Kiara had just walked in good with her dog in her hands when she heard the girl. She smirked. "Just what I need. Ill join you." She said as her swords and scythes was on her back. She looked at the girl. She hoped that she would be able to join her crew. 'It will be a perfect opportunity to track down the bastards who killed her parents.

╚═══════════════════╝

♫That day my heart collapsed completely without a sound
And even though I scream as it's broken
The unerasable memories and the darkness flow into my eyes
I sink into a tomorrow where I can't even see colors anymore♫

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Milo Shinji
Hearing the man she shouted to him "you'll get your pay with extra and the first mate get the spot when I see the cold hard truth of what you can do, you got it." she looked around to hear another voice joyfully swaying around she yelled to the girl who offered her services "welcome aboard Missy, come over here with some ale as my tankard is dry!"

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
"Fine I'll help you but you better damn well give me what I want or I'll take it for myself. Although I can't promise that I'll stay below you if you wait too long. The name's Neuman, Kevin Neuman. If you don't have a ship I can get you one with plenty room but tell me now so that I can get it now because it leaves tomorrow morning." Neuman then went to the bar got a pitcher of ale and then sat back down. "Also I'm not paying for this, so we can drink as much as we want just leave in a hurry. The bar tender here doesn't like it when I don't pay up."

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Milo Shinji
"Quit yer yapping before I rip your balls off and send them up your depths bellow, you'll get your cash so don't be too hastily with the threats as the last guy who did that died with the very fleet he sailed with. Now relax and come over here to join me for a drink, my brother owns these pubs so I get away with not paying for a little while" he shouted at the man who taunted her.

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
"If you don't have a ship leave it to me. I have one all lined up and have been needing to a reason to take it. Just give me the word and it shall be done." Neuman drank some more of his ale and just sat there hoping she would let him go through with it. 'You want me to prove myself this is my chance. Just give me the word.' He thought to himself as he drank some more.

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image Milo Shinji
"What are you doing still here, go get my prize" she cried to him gulping down more ale from various tankards around her poured from the hands off many old friends. Laying down to rest she closed her eyes briefly.

Businesswoman

User Image

Miyamoto Daleston

She watched as More people came to this girls crew. She laughed "Ye name is Miyamotom. Pleasure to meet ye all." As she took another big gulp of Ale. She pulled out her Sword her mother gave and and held it in her hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff