Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Higasaki Lucia~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image
Lucia listened to what Chris had to say, but when he spoke of her in her bathing suit she couldn't help but laugh nervously. "T-there's nothing special about bathing suits." She said putting her hand over her face to cover her blushing. Now that she was known to be together with Chris, it made her even more nervous. When Chris said he would invite some people, it made her really happy. She loved when people were together and were having a good time. Lucia couldn't help but blush even more when he spoke of wanting to have time alone. She put her head on his shoulder, taking hold of his arm, and holding it as she got comfortable. "Y-yeah...maybe." She said silently, as she closed her eyes.
User Image
Chris rested his head on the top of hers and took a deep breath. "Yeah," he simply said closing his eyes too. After a few seconds of silence he looked down at Lucia, "Hey, you haven't eaten yet have you," he asked her. He heard his phone ring and he pulled it out of his pocket to answer it. "I'm sorry," he said to Lucia before answering it. "Hello.....hey, Tortuga, yeah I'm in the town, okay, I'll see you later man," he said hanging up the phone with a smile on his face.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Sir, do you know why I pulled you over," the female cop asked Matt. Matt gave her a pleasant smile, "I wouldn't know ma'am," he told her though clearly lying."Oh, a smartass huh," she said pulling out a pair of handcuffs. "Well, let's see, reckless driving, firing a deadly weapon while driving, killing three men, and ramming said car into a business," she said twirling the handcuffs around. Matt kind of gave her a blank stare, "Uh, I guess I should mention how awesome that looked." The officer was clearly getting upset but Matt kept his cool, "Listen, Officer Evergreen, I'm sorry for being so rude, but I'm a C.I.A. agent, and I was being attacked," he told her flashing his badge. "Like, I'd believe that," she said opening the door.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
edited accidentally
User Image
Chris looked over to her and smirked, "Oh Tortuga, that's my older cousin," he told her throwing the phone back in his pocket. "He's coming to live with me for a while so he's probably going to come with us on Saturday," he threw his arm around her. "I'm sure the two of you will get along just fine," he added giving her a peck on the cheek. "Hey, have you eaten yet," he asked. It was nice that she was considerate enough to fix him lunch but she also needed to worry about herself just as often.

User Image
Matt smiled at the officer, "I'm telling you the truth ma'am," he said He stepped out the car and quickly pulled her gun away from her. He held her against the car, "So, do you believe me now, or do I have to go through a bunch of crap before you believe me?" Mattie sucked her teeth and looked away, "Fine, I guess no normal person would be able to do this," she said as he let go. "I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused, but I guess I should let the dep-......" his voice trailed off as he looked off in the distance. He just realized, there wasn't a lot of people he could trust. Since last night, at least 10 people have tried to kill him and Lucia. He looked at Officer Evergreen who looked back with curious look on her face. "Excuse me, but do you have a smartphone I can borrow," he asked her. She gave him an even more confused look, "What the hell is a smartphone," she asked him. "Um, I'm sorry, I had a dream last night and something like that kept coming up, " he said giving her a smile. "Listen, there's something I need to ask you for," he said leaning against the car.
User Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image
Lucia listened and smiled when he spoke of his cousin, and how happy he sounded."I'm glad you're happy to see him. Honestly, even though I can't remember everything yet, I feel as though I never had any cousins." She said. It didn't really matter because she was happy that he was happy, although, when he kissed her on the cheek, it caught her a bit off guard. It caused her to blushed softly and looked down. "Oh, food? I'm not all that hungry right now. My appetite is weird sometimes." She spoke. She would have eaten, but for some odd reason, she didn't have a twisting hunger in her stomach. "Really, i'm okay. Later i'll have something." She said with a smile.
User Image
He wasn't going to dig too deep into it, "Okay," he simply said continuing to eat. Once he was done he got up and washed his plate. "How does your leg feel," he asked sitting back down beside her. He looked over to her and gently rubbed her leg. "It must be a pain in the.......behind, not being able to move how you like," he told her. Chris wished that yesterday didn't happen, but there was nothing he could do now.
User Image
"I need someone reliable to go undercover with me, and you're the only other person I met that can handle a gun," he told her. Mattie stared at him for a second, "Are you out of your mind," she asked him. "I just met you, I have no idea what you're even doing in this town, you didn't even explain what the C.I.A is even after," she said pushing him away. "How about you start explaining somethings before you ask me for a favor." Matt sighed and sat on the edge of his car, "Fine," he said beginning to explain somethings to her.
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia watched as he brought the container to the kitchen, then came back and sat right beside her. "Oh, it's okay right now." She said with a small smile. "The medicine kicked in so it's alright." She didn't want to worry him, but she was a bit tired too. Must have been in the medicine Matt gave her this morning. When Chris spoke up about how it must have been a pain that she couldn't move the way she wanted to, she shrugged. "I'm used to it. I was a frail child. I have broken many bones in my days. In result of that my parents always tried to keep me inside, and that's when I produced my love for cooking and baking. So, I mean, yeah it's a pain sometimes. But it's nothing new." She explained to him. Another thing she remembered. There were only few things she still didn't remember. Her parents faces, why she was Matt, Where her parents are now, and maybe a few other things. "I'm kind of tired.... are you?" She asked him.
User Image
Chris shrugged, "I guess I can take a nap," he said stretching. He stood up and helped Lucia up too. "You want to sleep together," he asked her laughing it off until he heard the door close. He turned around to see the horror that is Matt.
User Image
*Earlier*
Once Matt finished his entire story got off his car. "So, I know you don't believe me, but I can prove it," he told her. Mattie (irony) sighed and put her head down in thought. "If it will help you make a decision faster, I'm pretty sure I have enough, uh, power to give you one way street to a promotion," Matt said in a matter of fact tone. Mattie looked up at him and put a finger up, ".................Where's your proof," she asked. "It's in my apartment, and to make you feel safe," he slowly took out his pistol and handed it to her. The two got in the car and headed back to the apartment.
*Present*
Matt opened the door and paused as he heard Chris tell Lucia, "Let's sleep together." He gave Chris a small smile but was clearly piss. "So like I was saying," he said letting Mattie in, "Uh, this is my assistant Lucia," he said pointing over to her. "And this little twerp is her..........boyfriend," he asked looking over to Chris. "I don't know," he said looking over to Lucia.
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia watched Chris stretch which led her to stretch too. She smiled at him, and got up with his help. "Y-yeah I wanna sleep with you. I think you'd be warm and sometimes I get cold at night." She said softly before turning her head towards the door, smiling as she saw Matt. "Matt! what are you doing home so early?" She asked, leaning her weight on Chris. Lucia turned er attention to a woman who walked into the apartment. "W-who's that?" She asked Matt, and quickly blushed spazztically when Matt asked if Chris was he boyfriend.
User ImageUser Image
Ah, she avoided the question, they all thought at the same time. Matt looked over to Mattie, "Oh, right," he said clearing his throat. "This is Officer Matelyn Evergreen, she's going to help me out by going undercover," he said as Mattie stepped up. "Are you sure you should be telling them that," she asked him with a concern look on her face. "It's fine, it's fine," he told her. "They're not really people persons anyway," he said waving his hand back and forth in front of him. "Besides, she's my partner anyway." Chris watched as they talked back and forth then turned back to Lucia, "So I guess the nap's off than," he said rubbing the back of his head.
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia looked at everyone quickly and sighed. She was the master of disguise. No-one could tell what she was thinking. She laughed in her mind, then looked to Matt, then to Matelyn. "Ahh, an officer. It's nice to meet you. I think it would be great for Matt to have someone who's experienced, so he's not alone all the time. I worry for him." She explained to her. She then looked to Matt. "What's a people person?" She asked. She cocked her head to the side and looked at Chris, and then back to Matt. "No, i'm still taking my nap." she said, unemotional. Lucia rubbed her eyes. "I'm tired from the pills you gave me. Plus, i'm no good with this leg." She said looked to Chris.
Matelyn smiled at Lucia, "It's nice to meet you too," she told her. Matt looked over to Lucia and smiled, "It's when you don't do well with strangers," he told her. Chris raised his hand, "I do well with strangers," he told Matt. Matt laughed, "Anyway," he started walking towards the bedroom, he motioned Matelyn to follow him. Once they were in the room he opened the closet door and pulled out a box with a few binders sticking out and began to show her few of his notes. Chris sighed and sat down on one of the kitchen stools, "Well, there goes my hope of making a good memory." He scratched his head and looked back over to Lucia, "Hey, you told me you guys are from the future, just how bad is it for the C.I.A to come back and try to change everything?"
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia cocked her head to the side and smiled at Matt. "Oh okay." She said. She smiled at Chris when he said he was good with strangers. Lucia sat next to Chris on a stool and smiled. "We can make more good memories." She said happily. She sat there silently after saying that, wondering why Matt had brought someone she wasn't sure if she could trust into their secrets. She quickly snapped out of her thoughts when Chris spoke up. "W-what?" She asked. "What do you mean by future?" She asked. She felt a small twinge in her head and grabbed it softly. "ow.." She said softly before her eyes started to water. She wiped her eye, and saw blood on her hand. "C-chris, what's happening?" She asked.
Chris eyes widened, "Uh, Matt, MAAATTT," he called out. Matt, being in the other room took his sweet time. "Listen Matelyn, I know this is insane, but I really do need your help," he told her standing up off the edge of the bed."MAAAT," Chris called out again, "I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD COME HERE!" He sighed, "Well, what do you say," he asked her. "I-I'll have to think about it," she told him. In all honesty, she wouldn't have such a tough time believing him if he didn't have all this paper work. Matt nodded silently and walked over to the door, "Well for now, how about a cup of coffee," he asked waiting for her. Once they were both back in the living room/kitchen area, he noticed the blood coming from her eyes. "Dammit Chris, why didn't you call me earlier," he said rushing over to her. "B-but i did......" Chris said silently. Matt took out his flash light and shined it in both of her eyes. "They're a bit dilated, what happened," he asked her.
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia started to have a small asthma attack as she saw Chris was quite riled up. She almost couldn't see now, as if she was crying so badly. But this time it was red and her head was killing her. She heard Matt yelling at Chris, but everything started to become muffled when Matt asked her what happened. "I-I can't hear you.. E-everything is going bla-" She said softly before blacking out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff