Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
~Amanda Deluca~

"I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't."

User Image
Amanda sighed softly as she closed her eyes when Matt started up the car. When he spoke up, she opened her eyes and looked over at him, she covered her face. "W-what i'm not blushing." She said, a little embarrassed. When he said it was cute she almost couldn't contain it. She chuckled nervously. "Ah, yeah dinner, movie that's fine. And sure if you wanna come to my place, I don't see why not." She said, watching the other cars go by as he made his way down the street.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image
Lucia grabbed her chest and stared at Chris when he spoke of being madly in love with her. It made her nervously blush, but she kept looking into his eyes as he spoke. And when he called her the most beautiful person ever, she could feel the hair start to stick up on the back of her neck. She didn't know what to say. She didn't know if it was something she wanted or not. "You refuse to try to be a two timer?" She asked, a little confused by his statement. She grabbed her head softly. "I gotta lay down for a second." She said quietly as she laid back down, her hand still on her head. "I need to think about it." She spoke, her eyes closed.
User Image
Matt started to play around with the radio until he found a station he liked. He never heard the song they were playing but found his self singing along to it. After about a minute the song ended and he looked over to Amanda. It seemed like she was deep in thought or something. "A penny for your thoughts," he asked her.
User Image
"Okay," he said quietly standing up. "I'll be in the other room if you need me," he added walking towards the door. Once on the other side, steam exploded out of his head as his face went into a deep red. He pinched his cheeks to try to get rid of the burning sensation but that wasn't working. He went into the living room and kind of stared back at the hallway. I went everything I said, but why am I so embarrassed by it, he thought to his self.
((Sorry it took me so long to respond, I could not think of what to type.))
User ImageUser Image
~Amanda Deluca~

"I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't."

User ImageUser Image
Amanda looked over to Matt who asked her what was on her mind. "Oh, nothing really. Just still a little new to the relationship I guess, and my friend's a little weird when it comes to men I meet." She said, rubbing her face. "I just don't want you to be spooked away because of her." She admitted. "Oh it's right over there." She pointed to a clothes store.

As soon as they pulled in, she saw her friend standing there in front of the building. "Alright, here we go. I'll introduce you." She said, taking a deep breath, and climbing out of the car as soon as he parked it. "Ah, hey Tori!" She said as she jogged over to her, waving. "You're lucky you got here on time."
"Ah yeah I know."
"Who's this?" Tori asked. Amanda turned to see Matt beside her. "Ah-haha, yeah, this is Matt." She said, smiling. Tori nudged Amanda. "Ha, you sly dog you." Tori said in a joking manner which made Amanda blush a bit.
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User ImageUser Image
Lucia threw her arm out towards him as he walked out, but didn't say anything. Tears began to stream from her eyes. 'Ah why am I crying?' She asked herself. She sighed and closed her eyes, placing her arm over her face. "I-i'm sorry.." She sobbed quietly. She sat up, hot tears still streaming, trying to keep them hidden. "C-come back.." She said silently as she fell out of her bed again. She couldn't walk regularly. Obviously because of her leg. She crawled to the door slowly and laid there, just letting her arm rest out into the hall.

((It's okay. I think we should probably do a time skip soon. What do you think? We'll get the roleplay going a little bit more, and we'll put it in November? But not until after a day at the beach. So we'll time skip to the weekend, and then time skip again, yayyyy))
User Image
"Hi, nice to meet you," he said smiling and sticking his hand out to shake hers. He gave a quick glance over to Amanda and saw her blushing. Too, adorable, he thought to his self. It made him feel good knowing that Amanda had such a good friend at work. "So, Tori, how long has yo and Amanda been friends," he asked her. He had to admit, her friend was cute, in a tom-boyish way.

User Image
Chris, who was still kind of just staring off into the distance, noticed something white fall outside of the bedroom door. It made him jump before he slowly started to walk over to it. Once he looked down at the floor he realized it was Lucia. "Lucia, what happened," he asked dropping down to his knees and opening the door carefully. He slid her closer to him and lifted her up. He brought her into the living room with him and sat her down on the couch. He checked her leg and it was okay considering it was still injured. He then looked up to her face and saw tears streaking down. "What's the matter," he asked wiping a few away.
User ImageUser Image
~Amanda Deluca~

User ImageUser Image
Tori smiled when Matt held out his hand. "The name's Tori." She said, grabbing his hand. "Nice to meetchya. You break her heart, i'll kill you." She said, giving a cocky smile. Amanda shook her head in embarrassment. Amanda sighed. Tori looked over at Amanda and laughed out loud, patting Matt on the back hard. "Ha, well, it's been a while. Middle school actually. She was being bullied, so I stuck up for her." She said, smiling. "People didn't like me very much anyway cause I was known to beat people up." She explained, sighing and rubbing the back of her head. "Well, it seems about time to open up, lets go Amanda." She said, turning towards the building. Amanda looked over to Matt. "Sorry about her she's a little, well, outgoing." She said chuckling a bit. She leaped on her tippy toes, and kissed Matt on the lips.
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

User ImageUser Image
Lucia whimpered softly as he picked her up and moved her to the couch. She hid her face from him when he tried to wipe away her tears. "I didn't want you to leave. I don't know why I got so upset..." She cried softly. Yes she did. She knew exactly why she was upset. IT was because she liked both him and Matt. She was stuck between two people. It started to make her heart crush into tiny pieces. "i..." She said softly, but cut herself off. "I...i....i li-" Lucia sighed and put her hands into fists. "I like you." She said quickly. "I don't know why..."
User Image
Matt smiled when she kissed him. "Have a good day at work hun," he said waving at her. Once she was out of sight, he slowly lowered his hand and sighed. "I guess I should go down to that restaurant and get it fixed up," he said rubbing the back of his neck. He got back in his car and drove off.

User Image
Chris was kind of taken aback. It wasn't the first time someone said that they liked them, but never before have they cried while telling him. "Lucia," he said softly before getting up. "You're over thinking things," he told her smiling. "Just let it be organic," he added heading into the kitchen.
User ImageUser Image
~Amanda Deluca~

User ImageUser Image
Amanda smiled at him. "Thankyou. I'll call you when I'm done." She said happily, before waving and walking off with Tori to open the front door of the store. "Ten minutes left until our other employees start showing up and then 30 minutes until the customers start showing up." She spoke, before slyly turning to Amanda, and giving her a 'you better tell me all about it' smile. "ah, okay.." Amanda said, defeated like always. "Well, he's my boyfriend now. He helped me when my car broke down. I feel really... well, safe when i'm around him." She said happily, then heard the door open before her. When bother her and Tori looked behind them, they saw a distressed looking male at the doors. "Oh Nikki, you're here early!" She said, waving to him. The boy quickly walked over to her, and held her hands. "Please tell me it isn't true." He said. Tori got between the two and put his arm around him. "Hey, she wont like you if you bother her even more then you already do."
"No!!! my Amanda!! why?!?"
Tori sighed and looked at Amanda, and they both started to chuckle a bit.

((i'll post a pic probably next post, my computers being slow and i cant find a good enough anime guy for Nikki yet. They are going to be reoccurring characters too. You want me to make profiles for them?))
((Sorry, accidentally edited))
User Image
Matt pulled up to a light and waited while looking around. A black van pulled up next to him and rolled their windows down. He looked over and gave them a smile when they pointed a automatic weapon out the window. He pulled off and rolled his window down too. He through his glove compartment and pulled out his own gun. Humming to his self he looked in the rearview mirror and saw the van closing in on him. He poked his hand out of the window and fired off two shots. He looked back at the van and saw that he hit the gasket. He smiled to his self, "I'm freaking awesome."
User Image
Chris opened the refrigerator and pulled his out. "Hey, let's share this," he said poking his head out into the room. He walked back into the room and sat down beside her. He looked over to Lucia and gave her a smile. Opening the box he saw the heart shape in the rice, "Well, well, look at that," he said smiling. "Thanks for the food," he said digging into the food.
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia looked over at Chris when he poked his head back around the door. "Are you sure? I made it for you." She said softly before blushing a bit and bringing her hands to her face when he saw the heart and made a comment about it. "I-it's nothing like that." She said, before looking away. She turned her head back when she saw Chris digging into the food. "I-is it good?" She asked, stuttering a bit. "Uhmm...Hey. I wanna go to that new indoor beach place. I saw a flyer for it the other day. I thought it looked fun, but I was wondering if you could pay the place for a private admissions, for only us. You me, Matt, Amanda. And Amanda can bring people if she wants. Just, a nice friend party." She asked softly. She knew it was a bit out of line to ask him for such a thing, but it was something she really wanted to do. She wasn't very fond of people.
User Image
Chris looked over to her with a questionable look on his face. "Hmm," he asked curiously, he swallowed the food and smiled. "It's delicious," he told her and sat back with a satisfied look on his face. "Very well made," he added burping by accident, "Oh, sorry." When she asked about the private indoor beach, he thought for a second, "Sure, it shouldn't be a problem." This was actually exciting, its been awhile since he's been able to hang out with actual friends.
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia was happy that he thought her lunch was delicious. And when he said he was sorry for burping, she shook her head. "No need to be sorry. It just means you really, really liked it. That's what my father always said." She said happily, before sitting back. She sat there quietly before smiling at Chris with joy when he said he would like to go to that place. "Woah, really?! you'd really do that?" She asked, super happy. "Oh, thankyou so much. Honestly, I'm terrified of the real ocean, so I thought a man made one would be better. I saw on the flyer that they got slides and stuff there too." She said happily, before blushing from embarrassment. She was getting way too excited. "Sorry, I'm just a little happy I guess." She said smiling, putting a piece of hair behind her ear.
User Image
Chris laughed a bit, "There's no reason to be embarrassed," he told her. "I'm excited too, I get to see you in a swimsuit," he said letting his imagination wonder a bit. Just thinking of her thin frame inside of a two piece. It's kind of like a elegant painting, some you admire, but too afraid to touch because you don't want to ruin it. "Invite some people, sure, I think I can find one or two more people who want to join in," he said taking out his little black book. "Of course, we'll also have to find a little alone time for just the two of us."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff