Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf smiles, thinking. "Intimidation can be an assassin's greatest ally. What about some kind of flaming tornado? Maybe flight... That could be helpful."
*as he walks out from a shadow*how's going everyone
*Yawns and watches.* e_e''
NinjaWolf
Wolf smiles, thinking. "Intimidation can be an assassin's greatest ally. What about some kind of flaming tornado? Maybe flight... That could be helpful."

" Assasins are the very oppisite of the samurai sneaking around stabbing people in the back and not fighting face to face such cowardice and dishonour how i loath them and ninjas "
Fallenangel_666_275
" Well i feel like going to the bamboo forest and training anyone want to come with me

: Kosiku would peer upwards looking at him, a expressionless face as he sighed ".. I could.." he would speak. simply chuckling at the moment when he walked over to Fallen "So tell me.. what is it we are going to do trainning?" he would ask. :
NinjaWolf
" Only sensei's can use all elements... choose a singal element and I will tech you all about it. If you wish to fly I suggest you choose wind "
Jedda Dorojin
*Yawns and watches.* e_e''

ooc you did not post or pm me your app so leave
Fallenangel_666_275
NinjaWolf

" Assasins are the very oppisite of the samurai sneaking around stabbing people in the back and not fighting face to face such cowardice and dishonour how i loath them and ninjas "

Wolf cocks his head to the side. "I do not stab people in the back, then they never know who killed them, I show my face first. I do have my honor... It's just tweaked in a strange way."
KosikuAvonej
Fallenangel_666_275
" Well i feel like going to the bamboo forest and training anyone want to come with me

: Kosiku would peer upwards looking at him, a expressionless face as he sighed ".. I could.." he would speak. simply chuckling at the moment when he walked over to Fallen "So tell me.. what is it we are going to do trainning?" he would ask. :

Cutting down bamboo is a great way to practice weapon focus
Shadow Master 666
NinjaWolf
" Only sensei's can use all elements... choose a singal element and I will tech you all about it. If you wish to fly I suggest you choose wind "

Wolf looks at Shadow mildly confused. "I thought I told you my element was wind. Terribly sorry for the confusion." Wolf begins swinging his chain out of habit.
Fallenangel_666_275
KosikuAvonej
Fallenangel_666_275

Cutting down bamboo is a great way to practice weapon focus

: he would blink slightly "..Alright.." he said. he would turn towards the forest whilst the blade over his shoulder radiated light off the surface from the sunlight "Are we going to be cutting them on a certain degree? Angles or a specific form of Cut? I just want to know" he would ask :
bhj01
*as he walks out from a shadow*how's going everyone
ignore this post
*His right index finger was slipped through a metal ring attached to the hilt of a kunai. It twirled around his digit as he sat and watched with very little interest of what is going on at the moment. Black tendrils of hair swayed in front of his optics of topaz hues. The black karate gi and black baggy pants he wore folding to his form. Around his arms and ankles and lower portion of his legs were bandages used for hand to hand combat. The blue sandals he wore on his feet were used for running in as well as combat. On his back were sheathed two scimitars, each with an iron hilt and approximately 3ft in length at the least. On his upper right thigh was a pouch that held his kunai, shuriken and throwing neeldes. This entity seemed combat ready in his style of fighting which was his own. This man didn't seem one who was worried about being attacked at the moment.*
"Jedda Dorojin, didn't Fallen tell you to leave?" Wolf asks, annoyed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff