Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Lady Dreyar's Husband

Yuuta Narukami "The Azure Wolf"
Road to Munvria://Location
Meeko, Sunganuma, Ruka, another officer ://Company
In combat, injured. Fatigued. ://Status

User Image

--- The stubborn wolf was not about to let the dirty ground beneath him be the cause of his demise. The senpon flew true and directly at the swordsmans. A quickstep and raising of the blade, Yuuta deflected one with ease while the other merely cut his robe. Suganuma was a very accurate marksman. The assassin's word grew more true in his mind. The burning from his small cuts began to fatigue his body. "Dirty son of a b***h... there must some other poison at work here..." He snarled in his own mind. He couldn't tell if was more angered by the assassin's tactic or his own foolishness. He would normally never make such a foolish mistake, but it seemed the pride of his previous victories have finally gotten to him.

Yuuta stood behind Meeko, who now defends him from the attacker. "Meeko be careful.... He's tougher than he looks." He was still ready to keep fighting and saw an opportunity open up for him. With the order to retreat from Meeko, he can now use Meeko to distract Suganuma. It was technique he never really used but should their attack strike at Meeko, he would be with open to Yuuta's sudden attack. It was a dirty move that he did not want to involve Meeko in but it would not harm him at least. He falsely began retreating a few steps, not enough to completely leave the battle. In this attempt to predict, Sunganuma's next move could determine the entire outcome of the battle for Yuuta.

"No matter how many stars come together, They'll never outshine the moon."

Man-Hungry Prophet

User ImageUser Image
tab tab `EMPEROR ❖ GUARD & MEDIUM
"I had the desire to live but not the ability to,"
"I had the desire to live but not the ability to,"...w h a txxw e a r yxxy e a r sxxt h o s exxw e r e

(  ◞l o c a t i o n: route to munivra ❜  )xxxx (  ◞w i t h: dead spirits, unknown living, yuuta, meeko, toral ❜  ) xxxx (  ◞m o o d: distraught ❜  )

Finally, Ruka's gaze lifted as she heard someone ask her a question. She was asked if she'd seen a few soldiers pass through. She stared at the young soldier for a moment, her face pale and tired. "They're dead." She said bluntly. Although she still hadn't turned her head to look at the bodies, she knew exactly where they were. She lifted a finger, pointing over to the bodies near where Yuuta and Meeko were fighting. "Dead and angry." Her voice was lower as she spoke a second time. She recognized the young soldier as Toral, another one of them Emperor's guards. She was young herself, but she honestly wondered how such a young boy got such a good position. He must truly be skilled if he was chosen to guard the Emperor himself. She didn't think she'd spoken to the young boy before, though surely he was already aware she was the medium of the palace. If he didn't already know that, he must be rather dense if he couldn't tell by the shrine maiden kimono she wore.

She slipped off of her horse, finally turning to look at the bodies. The sight didn't surprise her, as the dead screams were enough to tell her it was gruesome. "Not even the bottom feeders of the Earth deserve such cruel punishment." She whispered, shaking her head as she took a few steps closer to the bunch. The battle was raging, though Ruka cared not. She wouldn't enter the scene, but merely get close enough to take a better look at those who'd passed on. She didn't worry about being attacked, as the abuser was already going head on with Yuuta and Meeko, soon enough Toral would surely take his own stand. Ruka herself was not attacking, nor was she posing any threat. Aiming an attack at her would be useless, as it would only prompt her to join the battle as well. After all, she was no weak woman.

Her expression saddened as she stared at the bodies, her knees nearly buckling. If she were to be on the scene of a larger group killed in such a disgusting manner, she probably would have fainted on the spot. The cries of the dead took a toll on someone, both mentally and physically. It was a burden to her, something that made it particularly hard to fight in an area where many have died. She shook her head slightly, her eyes locked onto the bodies as she spoke. "You've angered those on the other side." Although her eyes were on the body, she spoke to the man who was already fighting. She cared not if her heard her, or even if he realized her words were directed towards him.

Blessed Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Currently: blow up the Bank.
Mood: Bored, feeling uneventful.
Thoughts: Wishing to aggravate the Emperor...
Equipment: Dual Katanas, straw hat with hidden shuriken, blow pipe and darts.

Kivlo sighed, he was beginning to loss hope, but none the less he needed to go. The Samurai ran to the sewer entrance, twists and turns, by the end of the hour he was almost right below the bank of Kicro. Kivlo sighed, he began to climb up the ladder onto the city streets, to his luck it was empty other than a few guards. But he wasn't noticed until he started moving onto the rooftops.

Kivlo looked around hastily, he couldn't risk a causality. "HEY! You, stop!" The two guards shouted at him, approaching with drawn blades, Kivlo used the cover of night. The Samurai pulled out a wood board, he hit one of the guards in the stomach and pulled back his weight. The other man hit his tool with his blade and Kivlo pulled the wooden board even closer and punched guard in the face.

One man left, he was still recovering when Kivlo got to him, the Red Dragon took the man blade and hit his throat with the man's blade hilt. Kivlo then realized something, he didn't need to go home tonight. Kivlo began to undress the unconscious guard, taking his clothes and his as well. As swiftly as he could Kivlo jumped into the guard's armor, but he didn't leave his armor, he took it and ran quickly to the familiar Tea House that were his best blade had hid.

The Red Dragon kept his helmet though, he wanted to do something before he left into hiding. Kivlo ran to the outside of the bank, a few guards passing, "Tiko-san. That you? Are you going back to the barracks?" Kivlo smiled he answered in a slight nod of his head. The guards left him alone and he began to get to work. Kivlo started to place small bombs that he had stolen from a supply convoy. With hesitation he stood back; hands on his hips and looked at the wiring and explosives, then Kivlo turned and walked to his area that he selected to blow up the bank.

The damn b*****d was retarded, he didn't think about someone blowing up the building. Kivlo pushed down on controller, its wheeling noise, and then it came. A large explosion blinded him and threw him a few feet away from where he was. To even those at the crime scene would at the least see the smoke. He got up and laughed malicious, "Well damn, good thing I got my hands on this before Mr. Big Pants did." Stopping his laughter, he walked away from the scene until he got onto a main road, then started running with some guards. "I saw the whole thing while I was cuddling my wife, I was forced to jump into this clank of metal." Kivlo just ran with the group.
User Image
Jarnus, the Ōmagatoki of Aichi

Animals begin to scatter as two axe's fly from the tree's cutting through the forest line in an arc towards Yuuta. A scream emanated from the forest "Yuuuuuuta!" A man yelled in the hopes that his target would turn. The birds around the area fled quickly from the sheer volume of the mans voice. Nothing but the whistling of the axes flying could be heard for a moment after in that fleeting moment before contact. Then a loud crash struck the ground before Sadamitsu and the ground it self seem to shake at the mans meer presence.A 6'5, two hundred and seventy pound man, clad in chain mail armor and thick steel bracers stood next to Sadamitsu the steel from his bracers and cleave, sitting upon his back, glinted in the moonlight. Two more hatchets can be seen at his sides, his large bracers covering most of his arms with many sword marks bore into them.
" I was told this may be too much for you sir..." He then turned to the men in the path glaring into the eyes of his new found foes. "My name is Jarnus and if you need more i shall spread it across the fields with your blood!"
User Image
Suganuma Sadamitsu, the Akaname of Aichi

Sadamitsu nearly struck the man as he jumped onto the ground within range. His feet slid in the dirt as he gathered his guard and balance. "Jarnus? you stubborn Dog, what In all hell are you doing here?" His deep voice growling from his still clenched jaw from the adrenaline. His eyes quickly reverted, hearing the whistling of two axes flying through the air away from them. He grinned, seeing his old friends attack and greeted him with a swift brush aside, distancing them from each other in case one individual trekked through his entire trap.

The side step flung his fur overcloak upward, and a series of three quick ruffles could be seen as his left hand shot acros his body from thigh to right bicep, throwing senpon at meeko, now blocking yuuta from his barrage. "Hide your friend with your own body, and find your friend hiding in your body when you watch from the next life."

User ImageUser Image

Lady Dreyar's Husband

Road to Munvria ://Location
Meeko, Yuuta, Suganuma, Jarnus ://Company
In combat. Light recovery ://Status

User Image

--- The sounds of a heavy object flying through the air whistled into Yuuta's ear. He sees two axes fly towards him, but he was able to make a reflexive dodge. Back-stepping quickly the two axes land near his feet. they would have pulled him in half hand he not moved. He looked up to see a ridiculously tall man standing before him next to Sanganuma. The man introduced himself as Jarnus; he seemed to know Yuuta's name though they have not met to his knowledge. "By the goddess... Glad to know I pissed off a giant like you."
                                            Normally large opponents would be a breeze for Yuuta to kill but this partner fight has complicated his fighting capacity. The would was starting to burn less now that more adrenaline was in his system. He was certain however that a prolonged battle would guarantee his demise by illness. While the foes were speaking, Yuuta took the time to quickly rub a few herbs he kept with him to slow down the infection. It would at least give him the time to fight this battle. There was no way he had the medication to clean and heal the wounds. "I'll gladly fight you Jarnus. I can't say I know you are but your blood will spill along with your friends." He pointed the blade at the giant before him. Things were getting rough fast.

User Image

Jarnus smirked and looked towards Yuuta eying his axes that landed at his feet. "Your quick for a rat...You may not know me but your crying friend there doesn't make it hard to know who you are." With a heavy heave Jarnus pulled his cleave from his back and swung it around to his front slamming it to the ground embedding the hilt in the earth beside him. allowing it to stand on its own.
"To be honest i have no quarrel with any of you besides the fact you wish harm to a friend of mine, we all have our priorities" Jarnus finished and then was silent standing and watching unmoving as a stone his hands ready on his other 2 hatchets to throw or fight with.

Lady Dreyar's Husband

Road to Munvria://Location
Meeko, Yuuta, Suganuma, Jarnus ://Company
In combat. Stalemate ://Status

User Image

--- Jarnus seemed like a good fellow. His principles were respectable, and Yuuta would do the same in that given situation. Now was not the time to empathize with the enemy but it was a chance for him to squander the quarrel. "I doubt care much for your friend living or dying. We are here to secure the convoy. Leave now, away from the convoy and your lives will be spared." They've spent quite some time away from the city now. He was curious about its current situation.

From the sounds of how Jarnus was speaking of the situation, he guess that the two men before them were mercenaries much like himself. Yuuta had killed many, as ronin of his type were common in this age of violence. Their pay must have been a respectable sum for them to be attacking an Imperial convoy. Perhaps an offer could be made to turn them to allies, but damage has already been done. "Surely you can understand our dilemma of interests here..." This rebellion has brought about strange characters from all the country together. Yuuta was beginning to feel as if he was not the only strong soul from outside of Kicro.

{{Due to having work tomorrow, I will not be able to respond for a awhile that day. If things proceed quickly, I entrust you will all treat Yuuta with respect as I offer him to your temporary puppetry. Thank you for understanding.}}
User Image

Suganuma could see Yuuta try to treat his wound quickly. a futile effort in his opinion as the infection could be treated by little other than bleeding, cleaning, and dressing. being just in the distance behind Meeko, Yuuta was not hidden on this road. The woman crept along the edges, nearing a little closer to Sadamitsu than he saw fit for such a being. ~"A woman? sword bearing in a priestesses clothing?"~ he thought to himself in confusion. But the one that caught his attention most in the scampering approaching reinforcements was the young seventeen year old. Sadamitsu could not tell his age, but he could tell the boy had to be nearly half his age. He chuckled lightly at the thought of his first real war, near the age of that boy he had been sent out in his fathers right flank, and brought back five heads to prove his manhood that day. He pondered this boys ambition. The three other guards seemed more confused than on guard, receiving mixed orders from these men as they retreated, turned, and tried to re-engage. did they not just request one of these men to leave? ~"oh right, that man..."~ Sadamitsu looked at their messenger, dead in the road behind them as his two senpon from before had indeed infiltrated their numbers and caught him in his right lung. he had made a good twenty steps before succumbing to his inevitable end. a strong boy had died, and made four of Sadamitsu's needed six. He grinned at the thought, hearing the Ōmagatoki taunt the men still on the edge of his traps.

"Come now, Yuuta, your friend whom you hide has gifted us his name, as if he was a champion worth my manors as to cleanly take his head. So who are you? now to come running into my new home, blade drawn and aggressing me for my pass times? These fools where some friends of yours?" his left hand flung to the corpse hanging above in the trees, a senpon digging deeply into its neck and letting yet more blood drip from it and down onto the two men stuck deciding whether to turn their tails and run, or try and cross his minefield of traps, caltrophs and spikes.

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Autobiographer

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"My name is Meeko Takizawa, and I'll make sure you join the dead." Meeko stood his ground against the two. Meeko felt the cold blood dripping onto his robes. They'd have to retreat, there would be no charging over the caltrophs and crap. He could only hope that these men wouldn't have backup in the near woods. He turned to see Yuuta in the side of his vision. He needed a doctor, pain or not, it would be the end of him if he wasn't treated. They needed to retreat. He had to know when he couldn't possibly win a battle anymore. There would be no more chasing, they'd have to run back. And hope that these ronin, or whatever they were, wouldn't be able to fling another knife in their backs.

"If not today, I'm sure I'll have the pleasure to fulfill my promise another day." It wasn't a fight anymore, it would be a slow killing. There was no fighting this man. His companion seemed honorable enough. If he truly did seek to only defend his master, then all they had to worry about were those. Meeko looked up to see the impaled bodies of the deceased.
User Image

Jarnus stood for a moment, the wind whistling by in his ear. The trees and forest around him seem to all go silent in this moment. He took his stone gaze from the path and back to Yuuta as if to say something. Instead he began to grin and wonder to himself, I wonder who this Yuuta really is... at least he has a spine unlike this other. His gaze then turned back to Meeko. He watched the blood drip and looked upon the bodies in the trees muttering slightly.
"Always one to make a mess, ay Sadamitsu?" Jarnus then raised a hand to his face placing it between his eyes and muttering a slow prayer for those lost this day. He then looked again towards Yuuta and spoke,
"Yuuta you seem a fair fellow and i wish not to break the skulls of the innocent, but i can not deter from this path...As i said, i am only here for the safety of my kin and as long as he fights, i fight." He then went silent for a moment and looked towards Meeko again, "As for you ..I have no respect for cowards. Admit defeat and leave, or run with idle threats and die with an axe in your spine." He then again grew silent eyes fixed once again on Yuuta studying him, gazing upon his weapons and wounds alike. "You should return and heal if we are destined to fight i do not want a childs advantage"

Dapper Autobiographer

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Meeko sheathed his katana. He didn't let the man's words phase him. If he was a coward so be it. But they were in no shape to fight. It would be better to live to fight another day, then fall the these men in the road. His anger had subsided, his opponent was right. "You seem to be a man of honor. You have won the day it would seem." Meeko would not stand around to watch his men fall slowly, the taunts almost drew him back out, but he gave a careful bow to the larger of the men, and a simple nod to their original assailant. He was the Emperor's guard but in the truth of his conscious, he had never been stuck in the predicament like this. His courage was never stronger then his confidence. His confidence always lower then his caution. His brother would've been a man to fight them on their ground, despite the disadvantages, and yet that was the very reason he wasn't alive anymore.

Meeko didn't have time to question his own abilities at the moment. He watched Yuuta's blood trickling from his festering wounds. The captain, dead before the fight even started. Even the young messenger that now lied with a dagger within him. Meeko turned his attention back to the men, humble as monk. He had lost the battle. He addressed the giant of men. "Before we leave, I must ask for the scout's helms. It's a matter of respect for the dead." Meeko seemed to be bringing men to their deaths tonight. Mothers and fathers, families, siblings: all losing their sons, daughters, brothers, and sisters. Meeko held out his hand for the only remains he could send home.
User Image

Sadamitsu watched as the young man stood and sheathed his blade. A grin grew over his face as he too stood upright. Forcing the butt of his naginata's haft into the ground with his right hand gripped firm at its center.
"it's actually rather clean, Darkness, i cant believe your appalled." Sadamitsu retorted at his friend.
He bowed not, gave a simple nod to match before spitting to the ground near his own feet. "You can have the Helms, but we keep the wagon and its contents." He grimaced, "take the helms and your lives, nothing else." His voice was deep and firm. His head cocking to the left ever so slightly,but with a firm motion enough to pop his neck loudly. His hood had fallen over from it's dangling cover and for the first time, in that ray of moonlight, those in the trap could see his marked face. Tattoos lined his lower eyelids and wrapped to his ears. But a steel mask was strung over most of this, four sharp teeth lined the enlarged mouth, and a long tongue draped from the chin. His eyes wide and seemingly solid black before the red, vein inflamed, whites of his eyes began.

User ImageUser Image

Blessed Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Currently: stop this bloodshed, pay the mercs, and go home.
Mood: Bored, feeling uneventful.
Thoughts: Wishing to aggravate the Emperor...
Equipment: Dual Katanas, straw hat with hidden shuriken, blow pipe and darts.

Kivlo stood strong moving back to the gates, he had killed one of the higher ups, Kibo Enzi, an officer of the Royal Army. Kivlo had his face covered and wore his usual armor. The man moved silently through alleyways and on top of rooftops. His feet were silent, it seemed that only his blades beating together made little noise. With a groan Mr. Renzo jumped down onto the ground at the familiar wall that he had planned to meet his mercenary. But to no avail he saw an empty wall, and the smell of soldiers behind him. Kivlo ran to the turret and climbed up the large staircase to the top.

At the top of the wall he saw something, he sighed, grabbing some nearby loose rope climbing down. The destruction of the bank was a good idea as, it would infuriate the leader as well as send guards running around the city. Kivlo climbed down and walked onto the road. He was completely silent when he walked, his feet majestically moved left and right and in a matter of a fwe minutes he was behind the battle scene. "Hey, if you want the rest of your pay I suggest you leave this to me." He spoke out to Suganuma, walking behind one familiar face, the other was not, Jarnus.

Kivlo grinned behind his mask, laughing slightly, "You'll get a bowl of noodle soup if you go now." Kivlo laughed, grabbing his swords, pulling them out and looking at the Emperor's Royal Guard. He didn't want any of them dead, only hurt at the least...

Dapper Autobiographer

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
A third man? Appearently in charge. He bore a dragon mask. Like something out a festival... "You. You're the Red Dragon!." Why was he coming from Kicro? Meeko kept his eyes on the man. The caravan now meant nothing to him, it was all on this man. He could hack, slash, and stab. He could use his forms, and techniques in flawless movements, but for what? The man behind the mask was a master of all swordsmen. The only one who could match his skill might be the emperor; back when his youth still graced him. Even that would be a stretch. Meeko sent his orders. The men were to move back. If he was to die, he could bide them time. Maybe Yano was yelling his disappointment for his indecision earlier, but now only one thing rang clear in his mind. Retrieve the helms, and make sure the rest of the men made it back alive. A finger for the hand.

This man was the fire behind the rebellion, he had spent all night chasing him down, and here he was. Right in front of Meeko holding death in both ands. Meeko clenched his fist around his family mark, hopefully he'd redeem himself here. He drew his katana in the soft moonlight. A melancholy look took to his face. He had no fury, he had no fear. Simply put, if this was the end of Meeko, he would take his place. Captains like Yuuta, they would be better off as the guard. Valiant in the face of death. His blade had treated him as well as its previous owners. He only hoped it would serve him one more time. "Well Red Dragon, shall we fight on cleaner ground?" He gestured to the open ground that remained untouched by the trap laid by his mercenary. Meeko held his fear within himself. And only displayed calm grace as he made space for an even fight with the rebel leader.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff