Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

xI AMx● ● ●xxB O S S Ux
          U n t i l x y o u x r e t u r nx.x.x.xxI'll keep my emotions lockedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          xxxxxxxxIf only I was in CONTROL of my impure desires,UNDRESS for me mistress..
          for I love to play with my FOOD

x.x.x.

Outfit

Tamaki Ojishima
░ ▒ ▓ ▓ █████████████████████████████ ▌▓ ▓ ▒ ░
KING OF PAWNS x x Dancing Taste Buds!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

A
C
E

User Image

He blinked, feeling a soft, familiar pair of lips on his cheek and looked back at Lisa and smiled, always on time of course. Ace had to admit he certainly appreciated that, and she certainly made a few other sleeping strippers look a little lame in the lime light. Then again, Ace could just be a little bias, Lisa had stayed with him the longest out of all other women after all, but they all certainly had their own flairs to them.. definitely. "Good morning, Lisa, you sleep well~?" The blue haired male chimed, having moved on from whatever work he was doing and settled his concentration on the lovely white haired woman, looking over her outfit and smirking, the day Ace got over how sexy women were was the day hell would freeze over, he leaned over his spot from her, just kind of staring and smiling like the lovely creep he was. He enjoyed staring, one because it always creeped Lisa out, which was fun, and two because, well look at that body! How could he not stare!? He listened to her talk and only playfully nodded, seeming to be pulled out his business-y mood to mess around with his ladies, "Yes they were great, I liked the embroidery as well, nice touch~ ... Eh? you did Aha, such a good girl." The owner chimed and kissed Lisa's forehead before moving away and going to do his monitor business.

After that he came back down to the bar which was also set up as a simple cashier place to pick up your food and whatnot, he came back and forth between there, setting cookies and cakes on platters to amuse the customers and show their options, as he did so he noticed Bo walking his apathetic little a** in here. How did Ace feel about Bo, you ask? Bo... Good ol' Bo.. the Bo-a-tron, Botastic, Bo-ny and the Jets. Bo was... a complicated subject to Acw. They seemed to bicker a bit, get on one anothers nerves now and then, it was clear that their personalities clashed, especially with Bo's stubbornness. Ace simply wanted to be listened to every second of the day, he simply wanted ever one of his commands to be taking to the highest priority and very well fulfilled. Lisa did this daily, and even Nia was pretty capable of this but Bo... Bo was the complex one. Sure, he did his job, but not at all in a manner Ace liked. He did everything as if it killed him, as if it was some little, unimportant task and it irked the bluenette. Why not have just a little pep in your step now and then? The only thing Ace liked about Bo was his strength, and the fact that he was occasionally fun to mess with.

Even as he came into the door Ace was instantly irked by his first comment. Was Ace not the boss here? He could make Bo feel how ever the hell he wanted that buff b***h to feel. Ugh, there it goes again, there the guy goes ruining his own happiness with one little sentence. Ace smiled anyways, he always did, and chuckled a bit, "Always with the jokes, Bo~ we all know your elated to see me." He chimed and began wiping off a few platters before placing more food on them. He then began opening and cleaning out a few blenders and such all before yet another cute pair of lips came in contact with his cheek. God, Ace really did enjoy his mornings, getting lovely good morning kisses from lovely women and then watching them dance around for him for the rest of the day, what else could a guy ask for, really!? He grinned and looked at Nia as she came down, checking her out as well of course, "Morning dear, do you mind putting these new menus on the tables?" Ace asked, grabbing the pile of them that Lisa made and handing them over his little 'Goddess' and going back to his own business. The day was officially starting, and that much was only even more clarified by the electronic greeting noise on his sliding door settled down a small flight of steps. Dancing Tastebuds was technically underground, it had about three steps leading down to it and a sign at the top of those steps, when there you arrived at a single sliding door which chimed a sexy welcome and there you were! In your dream cafe!

Ace turned around and smiled at his guests, it was the Diachi boss and one of his members, looked like the annual meeting was really coming together together, and so early. Ace was quite content, more than happy to see how this would all come down. He had surely stirred up enough trouble in the past few months to cause some kind of problems between the gangs, enough to make a thick fog of tension! Oh happy day. "Welcome! I'll have that up in a second" He called to them both, walking over and grabbing a beer from the mass assortment of alcohol. Kind of early for a drink, wasn't it? But he had seen Nana's type before, the type that relied on alcohol for comfort, nothing wrong with that! In fact it really just added more money into his own pockets, go Ace! After that he went over to the back, finding one of his strawberry battered cupcakes and quickly, with his awesome chef skills, squirting on icing and a cute puppy face decoration. Even with Ace being a heartless killer and all, he still highly enjoyed cute pieces of food, most of his food was pretty cute, actually, with little froggy faces or hearts and all that, unless requested otherwise. It just... made him feel a bit happier when he added a smile to an inanimate object's face.

He set the beed and cupcake on a platter along with a glass of water and handed it off to any one of the girls who noticed and picked it up first. His eyes then shifted over to the same noise, the sound of the door sliding and another electronic welcome, Ace looked up to welcome the person... but saw no one there. How odd. He frowned a bit wondering what kind of sorcery was this before blinking at the sudden, annoying voice that came about. Ace grimaced and looked down, yes, there was the culprit, small and 'cute' if you liked that kind of thing. Aiko. Of course he would not see that little gremlin crawl on in here. He gave her a very slight smile, but quickly moved on. The girl was an annoyance to say in the least, she was just always there with her fake bit of cuteness. She was a damn devil, a cute one, and sure, he'd tap that (if not for them being cousins), but a devil. But, whatever, Ace did not let it bother him for now, besides, he could always easily throw her game right back at her. Instead he let his mind settled on other more important things, like how Lisa's boobs seemed to be getting bigger. He stared with a perplexed look at them for a moment, just to be sure he was not making a mistake. Nope, no mistake, they were definitely getting bigger Was that possible? Didn't women's boobs stop growing at a certain age? Hmmm....

"Hey Lisa~ Your boobs look pretty good today, push up bra?" He questioned without much concern for who was listening, I mean, it was Ace after all! These questions were kind of expected from him. Meanwhile he was quietly listening to Yamada's conversation, overhearing him explain the art of business to Nanamiko. For once, he agreed very well with the man. Business including leaving absolutely no loose ends... none, what so ever, which meant in the end, no one would be innocent or safe, if that was the case, then you were running a pretty damn good business.

ι`ᴍ gʟᴀᴅ ᴛo нᴀvᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ʏou, Love
                                            x x x x xι ᴍᴇᴀɴ , ᴛнᴀᴛ ιs ι`ᴍ ʙᴇιɴɢ A Gentleman !

Damn
                                            Out of all the times to get hit by a blasted love curse....
                                            Why the hell now?
                                            Anybody here?
                                            Maybe I can cuddle with Lisa

Seasonal Prophet

9,675 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
xoxoxo
User Image

XOXOXO-l-RELIUS-l-
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"******** the hell does this idiot make me run the shittiest of errands. in fact, his insufferable vocabulary has rubbed off me now!!" Enter the ever complaining Second in command, Relius J. Wrightwood. "It's bad enough that he bumped me from my position, but to make me his servant? Is the man bloody mad!" Normally most would agree with the hotheaded, eccentric, co-boss, but as things stood now, a man yelling to himself in front of a high school waiting for a girl who was no where to be found, wouldn't really be the person most would agree with. After his little uproar, Relius popped a cigarette in his mouth and rummaged through his pocket for lighter. If one were to view play by play of his face's constantly switching expressions, it most likely would have become YouTube famous. "Where the bloody hell is my lighter..?" It took a while for him to remember the events of the night before. Him bringing Kazu's "guest" a his lighter, leaving it there over night, and if Kazu's habits didn't die hard, he most likely gave the lighter to the girl as a gift.

As Rel tried to calm himself down he thought back to Kazu's request. "Hey Rellypoo. Do you mind going over to pick up Akio from School, I kind of forgot to get her." He was lucky that Relius happened to be at the Cafe that Kazu had took a stop at, or else there was no way in hell he would have driven off to the school all the way back from HQ. "For the love of.." The level of Relius's frustration began to rise at a rapid pace, his leader was careless, demanding, and ignorant. The girl now, seeming just inconsiderate as their worthless leader. And above all of this, why did Kazu have to call him Rellypoo. Is that a new nickname or something? Whatever it was, it was annoying. Over the course of thirty minutes or so, Relius came to the brilliant conclusion that Akio had left. After of course over hearing two chatty teens leaving campus.

Relius stormed off, heading towards his car and tossing the unlit cigarette onto the ground. He mumbled curses under his breath, his complaining never seeming to end even after entering the car. He jammed the key into the ignition, revved up the engine, and stepped on the petal as fast as he could. Next destination, Dancing Tastebuds. His mumbled curses, continued through the whole ride. Some words in particular were emphasized and heard clearly such as, "Akio", or "Kazu", and even "insufferable pieces of s**t." It didn't take long for him to arrive there, considering the fact he ran every red light and stop sign Kyuuten even had. Rel stormed out of his car equally as enraged as the time he had gotten in it, hell maybe even more. He burst through the doors with a loud, "The hell is that b*****d Kazuki?!" He looked around the club, Kazuki no where in sight. A few members from the other families, and Akio sitting down pretty close to one of them. "So she was already here..Kazuki you son of a.." It didn't take long for Rel to realize he had made a complete fool of himself with his little outburst and he quickly took a seat far from the rest, trying his hardest not to further embarrass the Tenpi name.

______________________________________________

User Image
User Image

What kinda creature do we have here
                                                                  It feels like love, but it smells like fear

The morning sun intruded into what would have been an otherwise dark room had it's tenant remembered to close the shades the night before. That would be theirs own punishment from drinking too much alcohol with her last customer the night before, and sleeping through Ace's wake up call. The be was covered in a mess of fiery colors. Muffle moan could be heard within the room, but their location was a mystery. Suddenly the many fabrics on the bed began to shuffle about until the pale face of Valarie popped out from hiding. Was was restless and soaked in a cold sweat as memories from her past invaded her dreams.
                                    xxxxxx/x/xxxxxx/x/xxxxxx

"No!" A child's voice cried in the darkness, "Don't touch me there! Please don't touch.... Me" The sounds of resistance could barely be made out. Again the same words repeated from the child.

"Shut the ******** up b***h!" A man's voice blurted out, quickly followed by the sound of a solid slap to the face, "You belong to Hisakata now, you're our plaything!" His voice was rough, full of lust and violence. The child began to quietly sob, a seemingly endless stream of tears flowed down her face.

"Please stop, it hurts." Her voice was much quieter now, sounding like a beg of mercy more than a cry for help, or an order. She simply repeated this phase over and over as the unseen man did as he wished with her young, and naive body. Slowly the man's bestial noises overpowered the girl's whimpers, and all that could be heard were the sound of Ecstasy. Soon it was over, her mind flooded with the natural chemical released during sex. Though she was practically naked on the cold cement ground, she could barely register the discomfort due to her overloaded brain. Slowly everything started fade to black.

xxxxxx/x/xxxxxx/x/xxxxxx

Valarie sprung to life with a loud gasp, and her eyes wide open, as if she had just rescued from the bring of death. It took her a moment to realize where she was. She stumbled out of bed and slowly made it towards the bathroom, catching a glimpse at her bedside clock. "s**t..." The word slowly crept out of her mouth as she noticed she was late. She quickly jumped in the shower and started washing herself, she didn't even give the water time to warm up, but then again she like it that way, she embraced the cold. After drying off she stood in front of her body mirror and caressed her breasts, or lack there of and gave a disapproving snort. 'They haven't grown at all.' She walked away from the mirror sluggishly and began to put on some clothing, though very little at that. A mix of red and black leathers, would give a few people the idea of dangerous, but due to Valarie's youthful body it was far from that, though it did make her look more like an adult, but only a bit.

Leaving her apartment Valarie made sure throw on a light jacket, and to lock her door before making her way down the winding steps of the complex. Against her better judgement she took the walk a little slower than she should have, enjoying the chilling air that covered her skin with goose bumps. She shivered a bit, but for her it was something borderline enjoyable. 'Ace is going to scold me as it is with me being late, a few more seconds won't hurt.' She comforted her self with her thoughts while she ignored the whistles and shouts of passers by. Up ahead she could see the entrance to The Dancing Tastebuds.

She entered through the back doors of the establishment as quietly as possible, though it was quite pointless at this point. She removed her jacket and hung it up before clocking it. She peeked around a corner and eyeballed the main area of the place, noticing several people had already arrived, and that a few of her fellow employees were already busy. Then her pale face went red as she saw Aiko enter through the front door. Aiko spoke and that falsely cheery voice was like nails on a chalkboard to Valarie's ears, but she endured it. Ace's voice didn't help the situation either,

Tired of watching from the shadows Valarie scurried over to Ace, trying her best to avoid eye contact with any of the gang members as she did so. Approaching the man from behind, she stopped at arms distance before reaching out and poking him in the side. She looked down at the ground and with pursed lips she mumbled, "I am sorry for the tardiness and lack of enthusiasm today Sir." She took a quick glimpse up at Ace's face before looking down at the ground and continued, "Last night's customer kept me up too late, and constantly insisted that I drink more alcohol." Her little act of innocence was just that, an act. It seemed to drive some of the customers wild with lust. "Would you like me to stay behind the bar today, or go on the dance floor, Sir?"

Look in the mirror, baby, what do you dream
                Look at it harder now and you start to scream
        We're finding out what drives your machine
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~XO Val...

With: Ace

Sage Gaian

User Image

נυѕт вєϲαυѕє ι αϲт тσυgн

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx∂σєѕη'т мєαη ι'м αϲтιηg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Bo simply ignored Ace's words, and moved past him. Him and Ace had an odd relationship. Quite frankly Bo didn't like the man. He by no means hated him, but there was just something about him that gave Bo a general feeling of unease. Maybe it was how he could always be seen staring at his employees with hungry eyes, maybe it was how when he spoke he always seemed happy about something. More than likely though it was that he enjoyed messing with Bo who just wanted to be left alone. And Bo knew that the blue haired man was doing it purposely too, as when ever he did it there was always a clear look of enjoyment on his face. One day Bo was going to punch that man right in his cocky, smiling face. Hard. But until then Bo needed to make a living and money didn't grow on trees. So punching his boss was just out of the question for him. But who knows? Maybe one day the man would just push Bo over the edge, and Ace would wind up on the floor with a broken nose. Bo smirked to himself a bit at the thought. It was a very nice thought.

Bo's thoughts were broken by the voice of a young girl. Looking up he saw one of the strippers Nia was up and getting about her daily work. Bo liked Nia, she was a good person in his book. She was a single mother doing whatever she had to in order to make sure that her kid got a roof over his head, and food in his stomach; even if it meant working for Ace. Bo had met her son Seina multiple times. He liked him too, he was a good kid who clearly loved his mother very much. The kid reminded Bo of himself so much it was a little scary. An independent kid that has no dad, or any other family other than his mother who works hard for him. It was almost as if someone had taken a page right out of his own history. Bo quickly put his cigarette out, temporarily, for Nia as he knew she didn't like smoking. He did it as a courtesy to the woman. There weren't many people he would do that for, but he respected Nia for what she was doing. Later on the day when the club had customers that were smoking Bo would relight his cigarette, as it wouldn't matter then. ''Good morning, Nia. Your kid doing well?" Bo asked as he watched the woman zip around the club getting things ready in her little maid outfit.

Bo was used to seeing the girls dressed this way at this point in his career. During his time here he's seen literally every inch, of every girl that works at the club. At first he thought his job was pretty cool as he got to see pretty girls get undressed everyday, but that bit quickly lost its charm to Bo. It was almost as if the man had been desensitized to tit. Hell Bo has pretty much spoken to all of them butt a** naked, and didn't even care to glance down at their body. It wasn't that he didn't find them attractive its just that he was never really all that interested in sex. In his opinion he did enough of that back in his teenage years to where he could never have sex again and still be happy; not that, that was his plan or anything. The first time that he had sex he was thirteen, and she was nineteen. And after that day in his youth he was hooked for some many years. Bo had honestly lost count of the girls that he did back in the day, which is why he never judged any of the girls for anything that they might be doing in the back room.

Soon their first customers started to arrive, and Bo watched each and all of them as they made their way into the club. 'Looks like I'm officially on the clock now.' Bo thought to himself annoyed and scratched the back of his head. Bo looked to the door as a familiar looking small girl came into the club greeting everybody as if she just walked into some little high school club, rather than a strip joint. Looking down at his extinguished cigarette Bo frowned. '[******** it.' He thought to himself and lit it back up. He had forgotten that today was the day they were going to be having some large gang meeting here. Bo no doubt would be smoking throughout the day to put up with whatever bullshit they planned to pull in the club. Nia would just have to deal. Bo watched as the girl made her way over to him and sat down next to him at the bar. ''Aiko." He said back in greeting looking down at her, then returned to watching over the club. ''It indeed has been a good day. I got a bonus paycheck this morning, so im thinking about getting drunk tonight." He said with a dark smirk on his face. The thugs he took money from this morning actually had a pretty good chunk of cash on them. Bo figured he probably wasn't their first 'victim' that morning.

Bo watched as the young girl offered to help Nia out with the cleaning, and he rolled his eyes at her under his shades. He knew that she acted all nice and cute, but Bo would never trust her. She was in a gang; her last name was Tenpi for Christ sakes. Bo had been in a gang in his younger days, and he knew for a fact that no one had ever been that friendly to anyone. Not even to members of their own gang, much less a stripper. He supposed it was possible for her to really be like that as she had never proven other wise in front of him, but he found it unlikely. But that was just Bo for you; he trusted no one. He never called Aiko out on her behavior, nor would he probably ever too. If she wanted people to think that's how she was then let her. As long as shes not hurting anyone in the club, what she did was her business. Bo wasn't surprised when Nia turned down her offer to help. He was pretty sure not one of the girls that worked here would accept her help. ''Tell ya what though Aiko. If you wana help out; next time some drunk a*****e gets too crazy you can just throw them out for me." He said wryly with a straight face, then took a long drag off his cigarette and slowly exhaled the smoke.

It was only then that Bo first noticed Lisa, or Giselle as she went by when on the clock, running about helping other customers. 'Lisa.' Bo thought to himself watching her, and wondered how long she'd even been here. She was a pretty girl indeed, but quite a sad story in his opinion. Bo had spoken to her many times in his time here, and she was always nice. She seemed to be a fairly smart girl from their talks. However he also knew that she was also on ecstasy quite often. You don't spend over year with someone and not learn of their drug habits. Ecstasy melts your brain as your on it. Bo was amazed that she was able to read, as often as did drugs. Personally he figured she didn't have many years left in her at this rate. But if that's how she was wanting to live her life then he would let her. She was a big girl and could make her own choices. Bo had no reason to stop her. Really he didn't even consider him and her friends, just coworkers and that was it. It was probably all they ever would be. Taking another drag off his cigarette he heard Ace yell over at Lisa about her breasts as if it were only them in the club. ''Save the girls for the customers Ace. You'll end up running yourself out of business." Bo said while releasing the smoke from his lungs. It was about then that their littlest stripper, Valarie, came in. That was one that he always found weird not matter what. She looked even more like a little girl than Aiko did. He had to admit he was a little weird-ed out when he first saw her get naked. And even more so when he found himself getting a bit turned on at her stripping. That was of course when he first saw her. He'd since grown completely immune to it.

OOC

Where: Dancing Tastebuds xxxxx With: err-body in da club (gettin tipsy)xxxxx
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

''"
                                  ''
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

People Make things complicated
People piss me off
But people make me money
Money calms the beast

-x- Kuujo Yomi

The city was finally starting to wake up, sound of engines and horns could be heard off in the distance. The chattering of footsteps grew more chaotic and people slowly started to pour out into the cold streets of Kyuuten. A few pops of gunshot went off every now and then as well, but the people here had somewhat grown accustomed to those loud noises. Kuujo made his way through the growing crowds as he made his way to Dancing Tastebuds. He pulled out another cigarette and lit it, blowing smoke in the face of a few passers by, just smiling at them when they gave him a look of disgust, but he immediately took that smile away once they were behind him. Kuujo checked the time on his phone to see if he was making good time to the meeting, he wasn't, but it didn't bother him. To Kuujo this meeting was a waste of time, especially if you show up early or on time, none of the gangs had enough respect for each other to be punctual anymore, getting a fashionably late group was a prize in itself.

Kuujo notice the people separating, opening the road up for the loud, and quickly approaching sound of an engine. He simply looked at the cobbled street, refusing to budge and inch to the left or right, and kept his pace. 'Maybe this ******** will hit me and I can get out of this damned meeting.' Kuujo thought to himself, when a disappointing breeze flew past him. He looked up from the ground to see the taillights of a fancy car speeding off in the direction he was heading. 'If they are heading to Dancing Tastebuds for the meeting, why the hell are they in such a hurry? Damned driver.' He stopped to think for a moment, blowing a puff of smoke out of his nose. Kuujo wasn't a big fan of transportation of any kind, he preffered to walk from place to place, he understood that it helped keep people punctual, but it kept you separated from the outside world, and the only positive thing Kuujo could make from that was too keep him away from people.

After a few more minutes of walking he could see that tacky sign off in the distance. He finally decided to pick his pace up from a slow shuffle to a fast walk, avoiding physical contact with the people around him. Kuujo ran multiple scenarios of Yamada's reaction when he told him that Choji could not make his payment. Every single run through involved Yamada potentially shouting at Kuujo, just the thought of it caused Kuujo's ears to ring, causing him to give an expression of discomfort. A few scenarios involved a little violence, but those were unlikely to happen in Kuujo's opinion, at least while within the confines of DTB. But the thought excited Kuujo, like any violence does, well, proper violence anyways. As he got closer he recognized the car that nearly clipped him in their rush here. "What an idiot." Kuujo sighed.

Entertaining the club, Kuujo flicked the remains of his cigarette behind him out of the door. Kuujo could smell the alchol behind the bar, the stench burning the back of his throat. He silently coughed a bit as he looked about for his 'comrades', over looking anyone else, specially the owner of this establishment, Ace. He spotted Yamada on the edge of a large booth, and the back of a womans arm, which could only belong to Nanamiko. He strolled on over to his two superiors and took a deep breath. "There has been an issue with Mr. Yamaguchi, Yamda.." Kuujo relayed the information in a dull tone, he placed his hands on his lower back, causing him to look even more like a servant of Daichi. Kuujo had to bit his lip from this damned embarrassment. "He couldn't make this months rent. Mr. Ysmaguchi is quite reliable on his payments as you are well aware so I took it upon myself to give him a single week to raise the money for last months payment." A little sweat bead form above Kuujo's brow as he awaited any yelling that would soon follow, restraining himself from busrting out in any violence.

Simplicity is magnificent.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

don't you worry, don't you worry child don't you worry, don't you worry child don't you worry, don't you worry child
see heaven's got a plan for y o u see heaven's got a plan for you see heaven's got a plan for you
don't you worry, don't you worry child don't you worry, don't you worry child don't you worry, don't you worry child

User Image
User Image
    l o c a t i o n : Tenpi house >> Dancing Tastebuds tab m o o d : Mortified
        w i t h : Woman >> Maid >> People at Dancing Tastebuds tab o u t f i t : Day-One
            a c t i o n : Cleaning up >> Talking >> Sitting

“…” Alex looked in silence at the woman scrawled across his bed and legs. He let out a soft sigh and dragged his hand through his red hair, “What the hell happened last night,” he thought as he gently removed the girl’s arms from his waist and slipped out from underneath her body. Alex pulled himself up on his feet and searched around the room for his boxers. He spotted them and slipped them on and walk over to the woman who was lacking in clothes and Alex gently put a blanket over her body.

“… Well this is awkward… what the hell did Scissorhands do? She doesn’t look dead. I don’t see blood… Damn it… what if….” Alex gulped and slowly and turned the girl over onto her stomach and for one second stared at the bloody mess before his eyes. Alex quickly turned around and let out his guts onto the floor, as he cried. He should be used to this… it’s not the first night that Alex woke up with a dead woman or man or multiple women and/or men… But the sight of their mangled, bloodied bodies made Alex sick and each time he saw them, he felt even more sick… How many lives has Scissorhands already taken? After a few minutes, that felt like hours, Alex stand up and kept composure as he stared down at the girl.

"She was just a girl… truly…” Alex looked at the message that Scissorhands craved into the girl’s abdomen, it said: “Morning partner. Clean up the mess will ya?”
            Alex glared down at the words and dragged his hand through his hair again. He always had to do the dirty work of disposing the body…

“I’m so sorry…” He said to the corpse as Alex went into his closet and took out the chainsaw, “So sorry… you should have lived…”

After Alex finished up his job he stared at the blood on his hands and walked into the bathroom, and turned on the water and began vigorously scrubbing his hand. But no matter how much he scrubbed, he felt as if the blood wasn’t going away.
            “I’m tainted…” Alex thought as he stared at his technically clean hands, though in his eyes they were still covered in blood. He let out a long breath and closed his eyes, trying to compose himself. “Why…. Why me? What the hell did I ever do to get this freaking messed up life?” Alex thought as he opened his eyes, one eye red the other yellow, he glared at his reflection. Then out of no where, Alex punched the mirror and smashed it, the glass crunched underneath his fist, he felt the sting as the glass dug into his flesh, but he did not flinch. Instead he enjoyed the pain and left his hand in the smashed mirror.

“Don’t you get bad luck for breaking a mirror? … Well I doubt I could get anymore bad luck…” Alex thought as he smirked at his deformed reflection. After awhile, Alex exited his room, cradling his bloody hand as he walked down the steps of the Tenpi mansion. Soon he was approached by one of the maids and sat down.

“Seriously Alex, how did you get such bad cuts?” the Tenpi maid asked as she tended to Alex’s hand.
            “… I was just being clumsy and stupid…” Alex said, as he looked the other way, wincing a little every now and then when the girl took pieces of glass out of his hand.
            “Well be safe… Are you heading to Dancing Tastebuds in a few minutes?”
            “…Yeah… “
            Alex was always an awkward person to converse with, because of Scissorhands, Alex has closed himself away from most of society, especially, since he never knows who will become his next victims. Though when Alex was in basketball, he was far from being awkward or being an introvert, he was a team player, loud, energetic. Though nobody would suspect that if they met Alex now…

“Well, I’m done here. You be safe okay Alex?”
            He nodded in response and stood up and gave a small smile to the maid before heading out the door and heading to the famous club. He got behind his wheels and drove and parked in front of the club.

When Alex got there, he saw that there were a few customers, he noticed a few Tenpi members and nodded in their direction. He saw that Aiko was already engaged in a conversation and as for Relius… Alex noted him, but the boy seemed absorbed and Alex didn’t even know him that well.

Therefore, Alex went to his favorite corner in the bar and took out a book and began reading in the dark corner.

User Image

Seasonal Prophet

9,675 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
❧ On the surface I'm a fighter... ஐﻬ
❧❧ Underneathe that suface... ஐﻬ
❧❧❧ I cower in fear...ஐﻬ
❧❧❧❧ Why am I so weak... ஐﻬ
❧❧❧❧❧ Why am I so scared ஐﻬ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♦

User Image

Omg...I don't care.

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Ah! Nothing beats kick as coffee, the morning after kick a** sex! Don't you agree driver?" The limousine chofuere looked through his passenger mirror and nodded in an unenthusiastic manner. Kazuki frowned obviously disappointed in his driver's lack of humor. He turned his attention toward the window, tinted from the outside but with a clear view from the inside. They passed through the ghetto for a while, and Kazu stared out, reminded of this having to be his old home. A certain thought had always ran through his mind when he traveled back down these streets, a thought he had accidentally let slip from his mouth. "Do I belong back here..?" When had felt himself verbalize that question, all since of embarrassment flushed his cheeks. But he was caught off guard by his transporter's response. "Kazuki Hiroshi, by all means are the most reckless, potty-mouthed, inconsiderate, playboy, dare I sate it....douche, that has ever sat in the position of Tenpi that only the most WELL RESPECTED men, have ever had the privilege to sit in. Your entire being screams "Juvenile Delinquent." But...There is indeed one thing that sets you apart from the common thugs here in this part of Kyuuten. You have a good heart, and the determination to strive to become something better than what you currently are . And that is why I lay my confidence in you as our leader."

The young boss could feel the tears coming from his follower's comment. But the water works would have to wait for another time. The trip down memory lane for Kazu had ceased and insight now was the DTB. The famous Strip club/ Restaurant, owned by the popular Ace of Kyuuten. Kazu had me this owner a few times, some while he was still simply working for the Tenpi, and more recently during his time as Boss. There had always been something about Ace that unsettled the young leader. It was something about his personality. His cockiness. His awkward since of humor maybe. It was all so much like Kazuki, and it ticked him off. But no...that wasn't it. For some strange reason Kazuki had started...feeling something around Ace around the time when he became Tenpi's head. It was as if he could smell blood on him. Not literally of course, more figuratively. "A man who as caused bloodshed can always identify another who has done the same, remember that boy." A saying the old boss had told Kazu back in his Sniping lessons.

"Sir, we have arrived..." Kazu nodded to his chofuere, and left him an acceptable tip of 400$ and he was on his way. Kazu entered the DTB, his famous soviet union styled jacket's stench of smoke and alcohol blended in the place perfectly. He scanned the area searching for any familiar faces and he found a few. Alex, one of his members, strange kid he was, always seeming to be hiding something, and he jumps whenever Kazu made a pun about scissors. Rellypoo was over in a corner alone as well, looking almost more pissed than he usually. And then Akio, Kazu's "Babydoll." As he likes to tease her with in private. They didn't have an intimate relationship or anything like that, and he was sure she didn't really like the leader very much, but they had reasons to work with each other and it's always good to lighten the work mood with a joke or two.

Also looking around he noticed some characters he'd seen every once in a while from other families and even a few staff of the DTB he was familiar with. Nia, a kind girl who happened to work for Ace, that Akio...seemed to be trying to help at the moment? That girl, anything to keep her rouge going. Oh well, just adds on to sex appeal in Kazu's eyes. Now that Kazu thought about it he did need to speak to Akio. Something that would be crucial to a little plan that Kazuki wanted to put in motion. He walked over to the girl and tapped on her shoulder. He leaned down and slipped a tiny folded sheet of paper with a message written stating, "We need to talk in private whenever we get the chance, probably safer after the meeting than before." To cover up the action he placed a small kiss on the side of her left cheek as he slipped the note through her coat pocket. I'm so getting my a** kicked for that... he thought to himself. Hopefully a little of that teenage embarrassment hormone would kick in and she wouldn't completely kill him.

_____________________________________________________________________________

♦▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

No one here
                                        feels the same fear
                                        that haunts me
                                        that never ceases to taunt me
                                        No wonder from grace I fell
                                        into this everlasting hell

A man in coat had changed my views
                                        Those had tried, so many but yet so few
                                        Their tactics and strategies motives and plots
                                        were no match for the boy, who couldn't even afford his watch
                                        I bet the old man's laughing in his grave, wondered that this could happen
                                        all...from what he gave

Some find me intimidating
                                        Unapproachable to say the least.
                                        It's not my fault that I'm vile.
                                        It's not my fault I'm such a beast.
                                        It's not my fault my life was a lie
                                        And the only remnants of my past

...Is that everyone died.
User Image
location : Limousine | | with : Riccardo the Limousine driver | | thoughts: 'We there yet? God, I need a drink.' | | ooc : Ohgodpostedsolatesob

User Image

For Giovanni, there was usually no time to do anything in the mornings. You would think that a mobster who had almost everything in the bag would have all the time in the world to wind down. But whenever you're the boss of the Hisakata gang, winding down was almost like a chore. And the tricky thing was to do it right. With rumors and fights coming from here and there, the man barely had time spoon with a lady after making love let alone talk to her. And it wasn't that he didn't care. Well...sort of. But it is all in good nature whenever he doesn't wake a woman up when getting out of the bed in the morning.

It was January 7th. The nice little meeting where all the gangs come together was going to take place at the Dancing Tastebuds. To be honest, Giovanni really enjoyed these meetings. Being the most juvenile out of most of the gang bosses in the groups, by the end of the meeting he always seems to piss some other boss off to the point of having the other guy draw his gun. But one should know better than to do that at the DTB. Ace, the owner, kept that place in check. Always. Hell, one time Gio almost got away without paying for a gal in the club. But about a minute and a half later, the guy practically made his guards jump on Giovanni, demanding the worth's pay. He had to hand it to Ace, he did run a pretty tight business. A business Giovanni wouldn't mind getting his grabby hands on.

And many girls would agree about this greedy nature of Giovanni: 'Oh that man is trouble.' 'Oh that man is to die for.' 'Oh that man's the baby daddy of that chick's--' It was enough to drive Giovanni wild with maniacal laughter. But he could do better than that. He knew he could. His potential of keeping his cool was improving. Sure, he was still a child inside: messing around, calling people off, pointing with his middle finger. But it seemed that no matter what he did with his cred, it never seemed to affect his business in the end. Drugs and sex is a powerful selling point in the market. And taking this little piece of heaven would only be the beginning of the Hisakata's growing success.

Giovanni lit, took a breath in, and puffed out the smoke out of his mouth from his Cuban cigarette. Sure, it was a bit heavy for the mornings, but what could he say? He liked the deep, mellow feeling it gave to him. It was perfect for these rushed mornings, anyways. Riccardo, his limousine driver, offered to escort Gio to his destination. He didn't mind the smoke. Which was a trait that Giovanni respected him for. Some people just get too offended whenever he would accidentally blow smoke in their face. God, there was something missing...but what? He has to make a call. "Aah s**t." Giovanni moaned out with a soothing, relaxed notion. "Riccardo. Hand me my phone, would you?" "Yes sir." Riccardo replied as he reached back to Giovanni to hand him the built in phone in the limousine.

A snap of his finger. Ah. Now he remembered. Nobu. He seemed to wander out of Gio's sight and has been absent the entire morning. Getting out his own cell phone from out of his pocket, he signed as he decided to send a text to the boy. That little s**t. He was probably off with that old hag. What what her surname? Felix? Faber? Fletcher? He couldn't remember. All he really knows as a fact is that that woman is married...and that means trouble. If Nobu were ever to be caught by the husband and make any more trouble for Giovanni, he would make sure to maim him after his meeting.

To : Nobu
                      Where the hell are you? Listen, some of the boys
                      said they found one of our guys with his guts stabbed
                      out into the sea. Call Toby. Tell him to dig up some dirt
                      on the matter.

It might be a lost cause, but then again, it might not. Rumors also say that it was from one of those Daichi gentlemen. Those damn Daichi. All of them think they're so smug with their trickster cons and loan sharks. A bunch of middle-classed cheats. At least the Hisakata knew that they were scum. Yet the Daichi insist that they're the zeniths of vigilante life. Hah. What a joke. But it was fine by him. Cheating was just a skill that was made to see which of the dogs were on top of things in the food chain. And you know what...two can play at that game. Of course, Giovanni may not be the most self controlled guy in the field, but he knew how to do business when needed. Plus, who could say no to a guy who just really likes to have fun?

Next: Keisuke. If something were to go down in the DTB, he would have to be prepared with some back up in the club by someone he could moderately trust. Besides, Keisuke would be able to have fun in the meantime. Putting up his personal phone back in his pocket, he decided to call Keisuke directly from the limousine phone. A ring. Two. A few more and finally he picked up. "Keisuke. Listen: I'm on my way to the DTB. Feel free to make your way there yourself in..." he covered the bottom part of the phone, looking back at Riccardo. 'How much longer?' he mouthed. Riccardo looked through the rear view mirror to Giovanni. 'Five minutes.' he mouthed back. Perfect. Brought the phone back to his ear again. "...a few some odd minutes. Got that?" Giovanni knew how to cut some slack to his fellow Hisakata members. He knew to be blunt but lenient. Friendly, but strict. Never truly precise. Besides, if he did that, most of them wouldn't listen, after all.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Bo said something to Aiko and she turned Bo and smiled as he explained why he was in a happy mood, something about a bonus paycheck. She just smiled, but thought in her head, “Heh. What a dog. Getting happy over a few bills? Oh he must be the type that depends on money… for drugs? Booze? Either way, quite pathetic..” Aiko thought with a smirk going on inside her head. Then the “Goddess” said something and Aiko turned to smile, missing Bo’s eye roll.

The “Goddess” waitress denied Aiko’s offer of help and asked if Aiko needed something to drink of eat. Aiko smiled and responded, “Do you perhaps have milk and cake? I need to drink more milk in order to grow some more and I just love cake! Thank you~!”

Then Bo made a comment and Aiko turned back to him and blinked at his request and kept a smile. In her evil head, Aiko thought, “Is he the a*****e that I need to kick out? Because I would be glad to throw him out.”

Then a few other strippers came in, Valerie and “Giselle” came in and Aiko smiled at them and said, “Hello! Beautiful day isn't it?” Aiko also noticed Ace come in and her eye gave a little twitch. She wanted to grab the nearest drink and toss it at him, but of course there were people around, so Aiko held back and just kept on smiling. Aiko swung her feet in her chair and turned the stool in order to stare at the bar, she noticed Alex come in and sit in a corner. “Always the dark one… Nobody, except I know about his issue… Double personality disorder? A pity. He could have gone far in basketball. Really is a pity. Oh well. Now is a nice asset. His other self is very helpful… Scissorhands was it? He is useful in disposing people…”

Another Tenpi member came in, Relius. “Well he seems in a bad mood. What an embarrassment. Only second command. Not first. A failure. Truly. Though I sort of rooted for him when we were trying to figure out who would be the new boss. Though of course Kazuki found his way in. I figured it would be easier to take the role as boss from him than Kazuki... but oh well, I do like a challenge and that is what Kazuki is... Relius hates Kazuki. They are such kids. As if they are in a playground fighting over a rag doll. Pathetic. I bet I would make a much better boss than both of them together. But I need to find whoever killed my father… Once I get that figured out I will reclaim my throne as the Tenpi boss…”

Her thoughts were interrupted when Kazuki slipped up behind Aiko and tapped her shoulder, gave a little jump and turned to him as he leaned over and kissed her cheek. She felt his hand go into her pocket and just blinked and blushed slightly. In her mind she was thinking, “Disgusting. I don’t want to be kissed by some rut that is holding my place. Doesn’t he know I plan to ruin him? Sometime in the future… Either way I’ll just keep playing nice for now. Don’t want anyone on my bad side. In addition, I might need this … boy, later on. I guess for now I’ll just stay evil in my mind.” Aiko smiled at Kazuki and jumped off of her stool and walked pass Kazu, giving his bottom a little squeeze and she turned her head slightly to give him a wink. After that, Aiko approached poor second-in-command, Relius and sat down at his table and smiled at him.

“Well that was quite an outburst? Are you alright Relius?” Aiko asked with a small smile, she placed her elbows on the table and rested her chin on her hands, leaning forward towards Relius. “Would you like to eat anything? I can call someone over to order something before the meeting started. Maybe I should call Kazu over here.” Aiko smiled, “That way the two of you can plan on some devious plot. After all the boss and the second-in-command must get along.” Aiko was acting oblivious to their hate for each other, she knew what happened and what caused the hatred; however, she just wanted to play around with the two.

Aiko leaned back in her chair and took the note out of her pocket and put it on the table. “Oh it seems like Kazu wants to talk to me in private. Well that will be interesting.” Aiko smiled at Relius, “I wonder where my cake and milk are~” Aiko swung her feet and smiled at Relius.

xx ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄
                l o c a t i o n : Dancing Tastebuds
                =
                a c t i o n s : Talking ➱ Smiling
                =
                m o o d : Bored ➱ Annoyed ➱ "Keep that smile"
                =
                w i t h : Everyone in Dancing Tastebuds
                =
                o u t f i t : Day One
                =
                o o c : Let me know if I should fix up anything smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ʋɑȵɠҽʆɩϱυҽ
Dancing Tastebuds
Stripper/Thief

Ching… Ching… Ching…

Evangelique watched her reflection in the mirror as she finished powdering her nose, the pale skin softly glowing in the warm lighting of her room. She shifted slightly on the cushioned stool, naked form hidden behind the paper partitions that separated her boudoir from the rest of her bedroom all furniture and items color-schemed in a pearl and gold motif. Today was the beginning of the end for each Mafia Family, so what better excuse did she have to look her best? She placed the powder down amongst the rest of the makeup on her vanity table, giving a quick fluff of her lavender hair to help the delicate waves fall in an orderly mess down her back and over her full breast; she’d get dressed shortly, but right now she was just enjoying her nude beauty accented by the cascades of diamonds she had decked herself out in. Last night’s take had been quite fruitful, and like any woman with a love of diamonds, she felt the need to carry around her “trophies.”

Ching… Ching… Ching…

She glanced through the space between the partitions over at the small clock, its face set inside a golden model of the Eiffel Tower. One of her clients had given it to her as a present for her last birthday, and while she quite enjoyed the nostalgia of her former home added to it being made of one of her favorite things, the sentiment was rather short-lived by the fact that she had to “thank Daddy” for the gift he got his “little princess.” Some of these men had odd, kinky, and a few borderline-disturbing fetishes, but Evangelique played her role with perfection—She was one of the beauties of The Dancing Tastebuds, a nighttime nymph that played with any customer that came through the door, a siren that called to the horny and the lonely to spend money for a night filled with pleasure and selfish desires. She had to become that which men hungered for when their sweet tooth was satisfied by the pastries, and it didn’t take much for the French girl to worm her way into their hearts… and wallets. Her grasp of the common tongue might not have been perfect, but that wasn’t the tongue she needed to worry about using; besides, these men found something alluring and innocent in her French accent and inability to speak and/or comprehend what was being said. “Mon dieu, I am afraid I do not understahnd… -giggle-,” “I am… A-ah, ‘ow do you say… -blush-,” “You ‘ave such funny words, mon ami! –giggle-” things of that nature. To be fair, half the time she really didn’t understand, but if she played it up, then it was cute and innocent, and if she spoke in French, then it was exotic and sexy. Just throw some “mon ami”s in here, some “je t’aime”s in there, and it didn’t take a translator to know what “vou le vois couche avec moi” meant. It made her clients happy, and that made Ace happy, and that made Evangelique happy.

Ching… Ching… Ching…

Yes, she would be just a few minutes late to the club, but Ace would surely forgive her, this she knew—After all, she had a present for him. Eva stood up from the cushioned stool and crossed over to her dresser, opening up her top drawer. She pulled out a small velvet draw-string pouch and set it atop the dresser, readying her “deposit” for Ace. Sure one of her main jobs was to entertain the guests of The Dancing Tastebuds and the like, but it wasn’t as fun as her other nighttime job, though it did require more clothes. Old habits die hard, and it didn’t take Evangelique long in this new city to start them back up again; she didn’t do it to fill some sort of kleptomania void or anything like that, but thievery and cat burglary was just all too fun and all too rewarding to not use her talents for. About once a week, unless a special event arose, Eva would go out and have a bit of fun at the financial expense of others. It wasn’t always a lucrative take, but then again she didn’t mind this—if she went out and stole large sums once a week, law enforcement might start to get suspicious and that was something she didn’t need to bother with. She liked the simplicity of finding a target and working out a way to get what she wanted as if it were a puzzle; she just needed to put all the pieces into place and then after that, it was a piece of cake. Of course such illegal activities would be hard to hide from her employer, not only because she hauled in such expensive items, but also because sometimes her curfew needed to be extended, as Ace was very strict when it came to his rules. So she brought him in on her little activity and he green-lighted her actions, so long as it didn’t cause any added trouble or problems for them or The Dancing Tastebuds. And it never did.

Evangelique removed the necklace from around her neck and carefully placed into the pouch, pulling the strings tight. She never bothered to ask Ace what he did with the items she gave him, and perhaps she didn’t care to know; it was a shame to part with such beautiful things anyways, she’d hate to know if they were not appreciated by someone like she would appreciate them. Maybe Ace was saving them up and one day he would just shower with the diamonds, gems, and jewelry she had given him over the years. Oh wouldn’t that just be lovely, to lay naked amongst the precious metals and rocks while she made love to her boss for making such a lovely gesture. No wait, not love, he didn’t do love and neither did she. It would be sex, pure, unadulterated, hair-pulling sex. Well that’s a nice image to start the day off with.

Deciding that she had spent enough time messing around in her room, Evangelique finally dressed herself, wriggling into a pair of undies before slipping on the morning’s outfit. She tossled her hair around and found herself perfect fit to go to—Wait! She quickly turned back to her dresser and rummaged about in the panty drawer, pushing the bits of clothing around before producing one of her diamond choker necklaces. As if she would go out without diamonds on! Now she was ready to head out, grabbing the small pouch before locking up her apartment, a small bounce in her step as she made her way through the complex over to the shoppe. She could definitely see that she was a little late as she made out figures through the windows of both males and females; seems that their guests were arriving.

Eva walked through the doorway and made a B-line over to the blue-haired owner, lightly throwing herself onto him so she could get enough height to reach his face with ease. “Mon cher! You will forgive Evangelique for being late, no?” she cooed as she pressed a kiss to both of Ace’s cheeks, “Zey say it is better to be never zan late… Ah, mon dieu, I mean late zan never…” Her hand slid down the front of the male’s chest, and with no effort or notice to himself and/or others, Ace would notice that his inner right breast pocket was heavier, and if he were to look, he’d see the velvet pouch placed inside of said pocket. Sleights of hand and pick-pocketing were child’s play to Evangelique, but she liked to amuse herself with the reactions she’d get from others when she did such things. She smiled up at him before recoiling a step back from her boss, smoothing out the skirt and apron of her dress.

S’ings are getting started up, no? Is z’ere anysing else you need, mon bel amour?” Evangelique asked, surveying the slowly growing Mafia crowd, wondering what sort of surprises she’d find in their pockets if she got close enough to them. Their wallets must be f—

Lisa, your seins* look bigger, no?

[[OOC://*seins = boobs. Sorry, I totally needed to have her do that XD]]

User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Eloquent Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
_____██████████████████████████
__▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
___________________________(. `DIACHI :★

__________┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

_(. `I CANT SEE THE BEAUTY IN THIS DISGUSTING FACE :

SPACE
                  xxxxxxxxxxxx*░ ▒ ▓ OUTFIT | AT DTB | WITH YAMADA . .. : Second in Command!

__________ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                  SPACE

User Image

Internal and External Arguments

"Sell them for sex... Or to a toy factory... we could make them news paper boys, those still exist, right? " She huffed and glanced to her side, a small shadow swiping the corner of her eyes, but Nanamiko tried concentrating on Yamada as he spoke. She was not going to loose this conversation, hell know. They could use kids for tons of things, right!? So maybe it would only ruin their lives anymore, so the ******** what!? Those kids better be happy she was arguing for their lives right now from the get go, yeah! "Nana are you shitting me? Child slavery? Even I'm not that low" A shadow passed out the corner of her eye again as the voice chuckled with surprise in her mind. Nanami sighed and rolled her eyes, here we go again. There he was again, her brother's voice coming in to be the voice of reason as usual. God he was so annoying, even when dead! "That or death, I'm just sayin' they'd be better off... " He blabbered on after that, and in unison with that blabbering Nanamiko also had to listen to Yamada scold her for even trying to be the 'good girl' for once. Hell, usually she didn't mind killing, who gave a ********? You did it once you can totally do that s**t again, but all she was saying was kids were kids! Not like they would harm us weather they let them go or not. It was just pointless. But she was not about to argue about it to Yamada. Boss was always right or whatever... whatever.

Nanamiko sighed and waved her hand to Yamada as a sign to say'yeah, yeah, whatever you can shut up now'. She could be quite rude, even to her superior, but it was really all out of love some way or another. Truly, she did admire Yamada quite a bit, but he did get pretty annoying some times when he treated her like some kind of young padawang. She was twenty one for Christ sake she knew enough as is. "You really think you Know more than this guy? Your such a brat sometimes" The voice chimed through the air again, followed by some pitying chuckle and what felt like a very soft pat on the back, "Shut Up, Yoshi... Just shut up." She murmured it under her breath, that shadow passing out the corner of her eye again. Her eyes darted to the side a bit more and Nana fidgeted a bit but then kept still once more. She sighed and uncrossed her arms, placing her hands down on the table calmly and leaning over a bit. Her face grew a bit apologetic, she supposed she should probably just give in on this one. Perhaps she could just imagine in her own mind that those kids would live and everything would be A-O.K. she was already so lost in a fictional world, what was one more lie to herself really going to do? But wait... if she did that would that not just be her being controlled by Yamada? Perhaps he was curving her mind to think that way at this very instance. Her eyes grew a bit short as she searched him for a moment with disdain. Nanamiko was quite odd when it came to her boss. Her mood swings did not help that. Sometimes she whole heartily admired him, sometimes she disagreed and felt she was as smart as they come, and other times she was just cold, distrusting and afraid of him. She had a reoccurring fear and thought that perhaps everyone, every single person in this room was a machine, all being controlled by another machine. The Hisakata were controlled by Gio, and the strippers by Ace, and Diachi... they were being controlled by Yamada. He had some kind of remote or device that made them kill and do the things they did without much remorse. Sometimes, she liked being controlled by it, it made her feel like she was not truly responsible for some of the horrific things she did, but other times it was no fun. Like right now. She tried to fight that chip she swore was somewhere in her body, making her live as Yamada wanted her to, but sometimes she could not or just did not feel like it.

Right now, she simply did not feel like fighting it, not without her cupcake. She sighed and laid back much more relaxed, looking away from him and shrugging, "I suppose in the end getting rid of them is best... sorry Boss.." Nanamiko hated being wrong, but right now she just was no longer int he mood for a fight, she'd ave to save that energy for the meeting..As she thought that she watched the very last bosses walk into the cafe, the Tenpi and Hisakata bastards, not together of course... but they were here. Nanami glared at them for a moment until her attention was pulled away form that and over to quite a confusing question brought up by Yamada. What she had done over the holidays? What did he hear!? Was someone watching her!? Nana felt her skin tingle as the paranoid girl looked around for a second and stared with slight bewilderment at Yamada, "W-what do you mean...?" She questioned, clearly taking his question a bit far and out of context. Sure, she had heard about the Hisakata dying and the Hisakata looking at Diachi for answers but... did the b*****d really think it was her? Or possibly he thought she was a spy or something, or worse!

"I was wtih my dad, working on the car, what else would I be doing? Killing children? Tsk, don't question me unless you have proof, and you know I don't go killin' for no rea-- ...." She hesitated at that and frowned. While most of the time she did only kill when told and necessary, there were moments where Nanamiko was seen going berserk, particularly moments in which she was harshly pulled out of her comfort zone. But... that was not the case, nothing like that happened this time! She honestly had no clue what happened to the poor sap. "... I worked on the car and I bought some new toys... that was it, what about Kuujo? Why dont you ask him? Huh? A-and what about you!? You probably don't even remember half the people you kill! Right? " She rose a bit in her seat, her paranoia getting the best of her, the only thing seeming to calm it down was the sudden appearance of Kuujo. Nanamiko took a few breaths and huffed, scooting over to the corner and turning away from Yamada as a clear sign that she was pissed for him even assuming. How dare he even ask something like that? She did not greet Kuujo, only waited for Yamada to question him like he had done her. It was only fair, right! Then again.. world was not fair, was it? Even so she'd have a nice little surprise for Yamada after this meeting if he didn't.... sexist a*****e.

OOC:// bla changed Nana quite a bit go read le profile if you wanna see whats up with her lol

User Image
I THEY SAY SHE'S IN THE CLASS A TEAM ( STUCK) IN HER DAYDREAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxl B E E N xxl T H I S xxl W A Y xxl S I N C E xxl E I G H T E E N xxl B U T xxl L A T E L Y xxl H E R xxl F A C E xxl S E E M S xxl S L O W L Y xxl S I N K I N G xxl ▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser Image
                    Lisa smiled at Ace as he asked her how well she slept. “Alright.” She replied while stifling a yawn. In truth, she had gotten maybe two hours of sleep at most. She looked at Ace and noticed his eyes examining her and she shifted slightly, feeling a bit uncomfortable. She knew that Ace enjoyed making her feel uneasy and brushed it off with a deep breath. Hearing his praise on the menus, Lisa beamed. “Thank you, I wanted to give them a bit more of a home-like touc-oh!” She was cut off by a gentle kiss that was placed on her forehead and blinked a few times before smiling lightly at her boss and shaking her head. A light smile crossed her lips and she went about her business, making sure everything was nice and clean for the incoming guests. Then Dancing Tastebuds opened its doors to the public and instantly two Daichi members walked in, the big boss himself and one of his lackeys, a woman by the name of Nana. They occupied their usual booth and called out their order to Ace who went to get it. Lisa continued to look around, spotting Akio entering the restaurant as well. This girl was anything but innocent, Lisa could tell from the countless drinks she had tossed in Ace’s face throughout her visits to the strip joint.

Turning and walking to fetch Yamada’s water and Nana’s cupcake and beer, she grabbed the treats and was about to turn and leave when Ace threw out a comment about her chest. Instantly, Lisa’s face turned a bright red. “Stop messing with me Ace,” she muttered before shaking her head, signaling no, she was in fact not wearing a push up bra. She couldn’t help it that she was given certain assets that needed no assistance from something like a pushup bra. Once her face cooled off, she walked over to the Diachi members and noted the newest one to join them, a taller blond male. She simply moved around him while saying, “Excuse me,” and she set down Nana’s cupcake and beer and Yamada’s water. Offering them all a smile, Lisa looked at the three of them. “I’m sorry if I’m interrupting anything, I’m Giselle and I’ll be your waitress, can I get you all anything else?” She was mainly focused on Yamada and the new blond male but turned to Nana to ask if she wanted anything else. A loud voice entered the restaurant and Lisa turned, looking at Relius.

Lisa had made sure for her job to become well aware of each gang, their leaders, and those the leaders were typically around. For example second-in-command members and those loud individuals who made themselves well-known, whether these people knew they were well-known or not. Ace seemed to like the idea of Lisa paying attention to these particular members. She headed over to Ace for a moment for some reason, quickly excusing herself from the Diachi table. Another person talking to her killed her thoughts and she turned to Eva who had arrived and was standing by Ace. Lisa turned bright red at her comment, knowing very well what “seins” meant. “A-Ah, thanks,” Lisa muttered, ducking her head slightly. She wasn’t comfortable with the idea that everyone who worked at the club seemed to be pointing out her chest. With the exceptions of Bo, “Goddess”, and tiny Val who had just arrived as well. Lisa was thankful, hoping nobody else would comment. She didn’t think they looked any larger, but apparently so. She was tempted to ask Ace to go in the bathroom to check or see if she could make them look smaller, but she didn’t see Ace appreciating it and so she did nothing about it.

All of a sudden, Lisa couldn’t remember what she wanted to talk to Ace about and with a sigh, she turned to head back to the Diachi table. All of a sudden, her heel on her left shoe snapped and under it she nearly fell while at the Diachi table. Her hands went out and she grabbed onto something to keep herself from falling. However, when she looked up, she noted she had grabbed someone rather than something. Looking up, she noted a mass of blond hair from the male who had been standing at the Diachi table and instantly Lisa’s hand flew away from the male’s shoulders and she backed away from where her body had lightly been grazing his back. “I-I-I am s-so sorry!” Lisa managed to stutter out, horrified at the male. “L-Let me get you some napkins!” She exclaimed, removing her heels since one was broken and scrambling away, quickly disposing of the useless heels and fetching the napkins to help out the blond male. Her face was glowing a bright red color and she quickly set the napkins on the table before picking one up to help the male.

User Image
                          L O C A T I O N :
                                I am at Dancing Tastebuds.

C O M P A N Y :
                                I am with Kuujo, Ya-ya, Nana, and everyone else.

T H O U G H T S :
                                I am feeling utterly humiliated.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Takatakatakatakaclicktakatakataka

Varro bit his bottom lip slightly as he focused on the laptop currently set in his lap, wincing slightly as he felt a tuft of his pink hair tugged. His niece, Pan, was currently braiding his hair, snapping barrettes and sparkly clips into his hair while she waited to be dropped off at her elementary school. She stopped every so often to take a bite of toast before getting back to her masterpiece, her uncle quite content in being her life-size doll for the time being; that or he was just so wrapped up in his activity that he wasn’t quite aware of the unique hairdo currently being created on his head. It was a full time job keeping the Daichi Family up and running—where Yamada was the head of the Daichi and the backbone of the entire Family, keeping the entire operation in check and stable, Varro’s job was behind the curtains so to speak. It wasn’t anybody that could keep their finances coming in so rapidly and safely hidden in Swiss/Caymen Island bank accounts, wipe records and identities of Daichi members currently incarcerated or dead so there would be no judicial mishaps, and keep their security so impregnable from people like himself… Then again, there was no one like himself. Any Family or faction could send their best man to try and destroy that which Varro had created, and they would get no closer to destroying Varro’s work than a fly would a spider’s web; in the end, they’d only get themselves tangled in the lines of code and programs and, in turn, Varro would destroy them.

Granted he was making his job sound much more glamorous than it actually was. He made it sound like he was out with everyone else running operations, fighting off other Families, and doing less-than-legal-and/or-reputable things, when in reality 95% of the time he was seated behind a computer clicking and typing away at the keyboard so furiously you’d think he had it out for the electronic. The other 5% was going to the bathroom, getting food, and attending meetings such as the one happening today. The pink-haired male could only muse at what sort of goings on would happen today, if such peace talks would really be that of peace, or subtle threats spoken through fake smiles. And it was taking place in The Dancing Tastebuds of all places! How could any of these young men (and some of the women) focus on anything other than the exposed breasts and asses of the woman in the closest proximity to them? Or maybe it would just be him that had this sort of problem. He was at that sort of age where blood-related family members would start poking and prodding about him settling down, starting his own family, things of a “normal” nature... That was all well and good, but what sort of person would get all flustered around a hacker, have their heart skip a beat or their panties get wet with someone whose only real input into conversations was anything that came from his computer screen and whose days were spent clicking and typing? … Well that didn’t mean he couldn’t try and find that sort of person. He just had to keep his eyes open an—

Ow!” He snapped out of his thoughts when his head was jerked back slightly by the little hands.

Uncle needs to keep his head up!” Pan instructed the older male, the small fingers looping and weaving the strands of hair. Varro blew upwards at his bangs before reaching over and taking one of the untouched pieces of toast, nibbling at the end. He glanced over at his older brother, River, walking into the living room while adjusting his tie. It had been hard on the older sibling when his wife died a little over a year ago from cancer, so when juggling work and a young daughter would get tough, Varro would come over and help out; today he was walking his niece to school.

Thanks for doing this again, Varro,” River said, ruffling up his daughter’s hair and kissing her cheek, “Her lunch is in the fridge and make sure she has all of her things in her backpack. I know you have that meeting today, so if you want to take her a few minutes early, that’s fine.” The male picked up his briefcase and waved goodbye to the both of them before leaving the house. River didn’t know of Varro’s mafia ties, nor had the male ever outright told his brother of them; all he had said was that he did various IT jobs for a rather large business. I mean, the Daichi Family was like a business, right? Or at least that’s how he hid the Family’s real prerogatives from the police and any other prying parties, funneling all information and finances through some dummy companies so that—while everyone knew the Daichi Family was a mafia family—on paper, nothing could be proven or linked to them. This always made it such a hassle for any judicial investigations/actions to be taken against them, and after time, such attempts were ignored anyways. The only people that did any real poking around in the Daichi information were other Families, or people like (but less skilled) than Varro. It was how he was caught and eventually inducted into the Daichi, after all. It was easy for the male to inflate his ego and get greedy, so when he decided to rob a company that happened to be a front for the Daichi finances, his greed and ego were soon squashed… As well as his face and other body parts. He didn’t simply get a slap on the wrist and then brought into the Daichi Family—No, Yamada made sure to beat Varro within an inch of his life. The male was sure that inch would have been taken as well were it not for his talent behind a computer, and after all finances taken from the Daichi had been returned as well as all finances Varro had accrued over time (which was a lot), only then did—by his good graces— Yamada let the pink-haired male join the Daichi Family. Varro was sure that he was going to lose his life that night, and upon later reflection, had he stolen from the company knowing of its ties to the Daichi, he most certainly have become all too familiar with the feeling of Yamada’s katana cutting through from one side of his neck to the other. Now a-days such things were but a bitter memory and Varro was sitting pretty. Even more so now that his niece had finished his new braided hairdo.

Why thank-you, Pandora—I finally look beautiful like you,” Varro smiled as he closed his laptop for now, carrying the now empty plate of toast out to the kitchen while the girl put on her shoes. He picked up her lunch and put her things into her backpack, helping to slide it over her arms and shoulders before packing up his own messenger bag with his laptop and cords. Hand in hand the two left the house and walked down the sidewalk to her school, the taller male having to take much smaller steps to match her bouncy strides. Once they reached the building, he hoisted the small female into his arms and kissed her cheek goodbye, watching her practically rocket out of his grasp once her feet touched the ground again, letting her take off through the gates and up the stairs, blending in with the rest of the children being dropped off by their pare—Ooh, it seemed there were some milfs out and about today. He watched them hug and kiss their kids goodbye… “Lucky little bastards… I’d like to be cuddled into those breasts… ” Of course standing there with such a look on his face around an elementary school could definitely be taken the wrong way, so he quickly turned around and walked in the opposite direction, a little pep in his step to make sure he’d get to The Dancing Tastebuds early enough where tardiness would not be a factor into his arrival. As he walked along, he started to unravel his hair from the braid upon braid, clip upon clip, storing each band and barrette into a pocket of his bag; he decided that he’d leave one braid in though, slipping on his hat over the rest of his hair.

The door of the shoppe chimed its welcome as Varro walked in, surveying who was currently in attendance of the Daichi Family; alright, he was safe from being tardy. He took a strategic seat at one of the barstools so no one would be able to watch him work, setting his bag on the neighboring stool as he pulled out his laptop. He began pulling up the files of the attending Families, scrolling through the rosters that he’d created of the known members, matching photos with the faces he saw around the bar. He clicked about in each dossier, the soft clicking and typing of the keys muted by the small talk going around while everyone waited for the remaining members to make their appearances. He’d just keep doing his research and digging around on each person. Sure people might see that as an invasion of privacy, but there was no harm in e-snooping, righ—Whoa, tits! He could now see the DTB girls beginning their rounds, all adorned in outfits that seemed to be entries into some sort of competition to see who could wear the most revealing clothing without being in just undergarments or a**-naked… And they were all winning looks.

"Aww, yeah... No wait, can’t stare! Quick, keep typing! … But I can see panties! Alright, just take two second intervals to stare at the girls then the screen… Go! … Dammit, still staring at those babes!"

ʭ Equip:// <OUTFIT>
ʭ Locate:// <DTB>

Eloquent Lunatic

8,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

xI AMx● ● ●xxB O S S Ux
          U n t i l x y o u x r e t u r nx.x.x.xxI'll keep my emotions lockedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          xxxxxxxxIf only I was in CONTROL of my impure desires,UNDRESS for me mistress..
          for I love to play with my FOOD

x.x.x.

Outfit

Tamaki Ojishima
░ ▒ ▓ ▓ █████████████████████████████ ▌▓ ▓ ▒ ░
KING OF PAWNS x x Dancing Taste Buds!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

A
C
E

User Image

Lisa was always so fun to mess with, especially when 'sober', as much as she and Ace found themselves bickering when she was like this he still admittedly preferred the morning light Lisa, Giselle on the other hand... well she was pretty ******** fun in bed, Ace could not complain. It was not particularly that he'd choose one over the other, although Giselle gave him less trouble... but, well there was just something about the non-drugged up Lisa that gave him a nice homey feeling, whatever that meant. Then again, Giselle was so much more fun and obedient... but, on another note, ahh why was he thinking about this so much? The bottom line was that her tits were bigger, not that she was cooler in the morning or anything. Besides, Lisa had been by his side the longest, but that definitely did not mean she was the best, not in Ace's judgmental eyes. She was awfully weak, not nearly heartless enough like Eva or Val... it would probably get someone (hopefully her over him) killed one day. He sighed and continued to stare at her breast until his attention was pulled away by a few things, the first thing, being a simple poke on his side. Ace was not tickled by this, hell, he was never really tickled by anything, both physically and mentally. As much as the man played off this happy little sly facade of his he was truly a cold bit of marble under, with little to no concern of those who were not, well, him. He sighed and finally pulled away, going into the back kitchen away from the crowds eyes and starting to grab another new batch of food.

Looking away from Lisa's rack, Ace was met with a far less impressive one, one that was small... and also late. He raised a brow and looked down at little Val, hanging her head low and apologetically, Ace's mood faltering a bit as he listened to her. Oh please, she should have already known this whole pitying thing never worked on him. Ace was a boss who was strict on his laws, he left as though he gave the girls a nice amount of space, which they clearly took advantage of, he fed them and gave them all the necessities and even more! But this seemed to be how he was repaid each day, with these late little SOBs and their poor excuses. Ace hated excuses, either you did something or you did not, what more was there? He did not want to hear her fake apologies, words did not mean a damn thing, it was action that convinced people, or at least Ace. He stared down at Val with a dull and unconcerned look, waiting for her to finish speaking and sprouting her little 'excuses' and boy, was it a bad one. He nearly scoffed at it, but only reveled a very soft smirk and shook his head. His arms were crossed sternly over him and he gave the small orange haired girl an intimidating look. Ace came to Val's ear, grabbing both her cheeks with one hand firmly, pushing them together and pulling her face to him, turning it a bit so her ear was facing him and whispering, "Everyone here gets ******** Val, you know that? So stop whining over that and find some new little excuse of yours. If it was really a problem then you should have called me, do you think I'd actually sleep while one of my girls was still doing business? The longer you stay up the longer I do, and here I am at five in the ******** morning making you waffles and you don't have the audacity to be on time? Your not a child anymore, so be on time next time, and you'd better ******** bet when Eva gets here she'll hear the same s**t." The elder growled into her ear, giving her a solid mix of scolding between an angry father and a angry pimp, which, one could argue that Ace truly was an interesting blend between.

He was clearly nothing like this little content act he put on for these people, in fact Ace's smiles were far more limited in his privacy, although he admittedly found himself acting like the publicized Ace in times when he did not even need to, which, was a whole 'nother bit of trouble. He finally let her face go and gently kissed her cheek, although his face was still cold, he sighed and moved a bit, walking out the kitchen and handing Val the batch of tarts, "I dont like hurting you girls, but I will if you don't ******** listen... Go take this out and take orders, then come back a--" His sentence was interrupted by the overly consuming noise of jewelry jingling from an unknown location, until that unknown location ambushed him, seeming particularly happy for being late today. Ace was a bit surprised, but quickly became accustomed to it, it was Eva after all, french and feely. Honestly, he really digged it most of the time, but he was not too pleased with half his staff being late today, non too pleased at all. So much so that usually, he would have let her go since she so kindly paid him for her little mistakes, which he could easily tell by the heaviness of his vest pocket all of a suddenly. He sighed and rubbed his eyes a bit as she pulled away, a bit calmer and listening to Eva speak, wondering what he was going to do with her when suddenly--

CRASH SMASH SMASHH

Ace looked over to a horrible fail in his kitchen. There was Lisa, bashing dirty cups and crap into her customers like some idiotic clutz... Wow, her boobs getting bigger must have really thrown off her gravity. He watched all this happen while having all the rest of Val and Eva's lateness on his mind, and honestly he was not sure weather to just shake his head, punish all of them, or just laugh. So he kind of did a little bit of both. Ace chuckled and shook his head, walking away from the scene as if he had nothing to say on it or would not come back. He went back into the kitchen, into the supply closet and got out a mop, broom, and bucket. He came back out and handed each thing to each of the girls, taking the tarts away form Val before handing her the bucket and placing them in their correct place himself. He then headed back again and grabbed two coupons, one for a free special and the other for a free lap dance, he walked over and tapped Lisa's shoulder, giving them to her and gesturing for her to hand them over to the gentlemen she dropped all that crap on. But before she could Ace leaned over and murmured in her ear, "After you clean off our guest gather up all the girls and tell them to meet me in the kitchen, we need to get the ball rolling on this event." He whispered and pulled away, giving Kuujo and Lisa a smile and just walking off. He was not going to deal with that mess today, nope, not today of all days... Nope, Nope, Nopee.

Oh and one last thing,

"Bo, they aren't the girls, they're my girls... meaning I can use up their time however I please~ thanks for your input though, Mr. Bouncer." Ace chimed as he went back to smiling and settled at the back of the bar once more, making whatever orders he was given.

ι`ᴍ gʟᴀᴅ ᴛo нᴀvᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ʏou, Love
                                            x x x x xι ᴍᴇᴀɴ , ᴛнᴀᴛ ιs ι`ᴍ ʙᴇιɴɢ A Gentleman !

Damn
                                            Out of all the times to get hit by a blasted love curse....
                                            Why the hell now?
                                            Anybody here?
                                            Maybe I can cuddle with Lisa

salsaplant's Husbando

Mewling Hellhound

12,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

XXXX XXXXXB O Y SXX!X!X!XXgrab your g υ и ѕ

X
                                                        It's all in good funXXXXX↘↘↘XXXXXWe're making 'em run
                                                        It's all in good funXXXXX↘↘↘XXXXXWe're making 'em run

X
                                      X

Location, location, location ;; In my room | metro | DTBXXX|
                                      Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts ;; Is this pantless day again?XXX|
                                      Company, company, company ;; No one | Nobu | DTB peepzXXX|
                                      Doing, doing, doing ;; Napping | fetching Nobu | meeting with GioXXX|

tomato (3rd persona: Sadistic murderer speech), coral (2nd persona: 5yr old speech), orangered (1st persona: Kei speech), rosybrown (Thoughts)
                                      darkolivegreen (Actions), seagreen (NPC speech)

It was one of those sunny days, the perfect ones to play outside. School was out, like the day before, but the sun hadn't set yet. Keisuke was doing the same thing as he usually did, watch the other kids play in the school's playground. Keisuke went to school as well... sometimes. The classes were boring, though, and so he would often be caught snoozing off or skipping. The delinquent kind of stuff one wouldn't expect from an eight years old kid. The gauge over his right eye was fresh, to keep his injuries from getting infected. He was used to it now, seeing with only one eye. He could see just as well as all the other kids, but they didn't seem to realise that, making faces behind his back. It was irritating, really. Keisuke simply wished to rid himself of them all, but his skittish behavior didn't seem to help with that. He wasn't aware of it, but there was one solution to get rid of those damn children. The psychiatrists and doctors didn't speak of it and refused to acknowledge it, but he was more dangerous than those troublesome kids could imagine.

tab "One day... One sweet day, lonesome child, you'll set me free. Then I'll quench your thirst for their pained moans."

"Austin..." followed by a choked breath, "I am your father... So answer the god damn phone, you little b***h!"

tab The ringtone he'd carefully picked for Nobu was derived from Star Wars. Nothing said America quite like Star Wars. Of course, it was meant to be ironic, or funny in a way. He could've chosen the one from Space Balls, but it didn't suit as well as this parody. Keisuke reached into his pocket, barely stirring from his well-deserved nap, and pulled his cell out. It was Nobu and he knew that. Nobu was the only contact in his cell to have a different ring tone than the others. He was special, more so than anyone else, to the ginger's eyes. "Happy morning..." he groaned his usual greeting; truth be told, he used those two words everything, whether it was morning or not, he would use it to greet another being. Then again, Keisuke didn't talk much. His voice was very reserved, not shy, but definitely shut. Keisuke listened, like he would normally do, until Nobu spoke of a fall. "You talkin' 'bout that old hag? You're such a cougar hunter, bro," though his tone wasn't as excited as one would expect, there was a hint of amazement hidden within it. Keisuke wouldn't speak to be disrespectful, but words came out as they came out and, considering the rarity of them, Keisuke never really bothered to learn to differentiate sarcasm from honesty.

tab Keisuke hung up, stood off of his chair, and walked off. He wasn't in any better condition than Nobu, he was sure, but at least he trusted his drunk driving skills. Once he found himself seated in his car, an old piece of crap falling into ruins, he began to doubt his capacities to drive safely. He didn't exactly seek to kill anyone today, either! He would have to drive the windows down, if he didn't want to be sick. He would probably be later on. It was almost routine for him. Just hope he wouldn't find himself in Dancin' Tastebuds when business will call. He kicked and punched, trashed about in hopes of getting his car to start. It took a few attempts, but he was finally successfull. With a full tank, he pressed on the gas, coming close to causing an accident as he pulled off the side walk and into the street. "What yo ********' a**, bro!" he then flicked the other driver off and proceeded to continue on towards the metro.

tab On his way, his phone began buzzing again. This time, it was the normal ringtone. It wasn't Nobuo. Grasping his cell, taking his eyes off the road for a dangerous second, he came to conclusion that his boss was calling him. The man was definitely insane. More insane than Keisuke? He didn't know. All he cared to know was that the man was not right in his head. "Happy ********' morning..." he exclaimed taking a look into his rearview mirror. Apparently the man behind him wasn't quite happy with the way Keisuke swirved into the road. Pfft! What a puss! Keisuke was fine! "Whateve'... Gotta pick Nobu and I'll be there..." he answered briefly before hanging and letting his phone fall between his seat and the centercouncil. "Good bye, phone... Lets hope you come outta there one day," he whined pathetically. His phone wasn't exactly his favorite item in the world. It was an old, discontinued model that everyone seemed to hate. But whatever, right? He stopped once he reached the entrance to the metro, the passager wheel climbing partially onto the sidewalk. He had amazing parking skills, he knew that. He quickly spotted Nobu, but somewhat hesitated to fetch him. He was... pantless? When he finally gathered his courage, he walked to the half-naked man, "Cougars eat pants now?" It wasn't a serious question, but it was still funny for Keisuke. Nobu would know, but to anyone else, it would be seen as complete sarcasm.

tab It was, in a way, but that was him showing off his humouristic side.

tab "Get in the car, I've got an emergency backpack with clothes'n'it... We're going to the strippers," he signalled for Nobu to follow. Though Keisuke wasn't much of a leader, he sure as Hell could lead an army to be drunk before he was tipsy. The ginger wasn't walking straight, though, and his driving was even worse. He hadn't killed anyone off yet, though! So that was good. He quickly pulled the bag he'd talked about out of his trunk and threw it in the backseat. Nobu could go through it and pick whatever. He doubted anything would fit, though. Keisuke had long since outgrown his childhood friend. Though he didn't see it as an advantage over the man; in one word, Nobu was God in Keisuke's eyes. And thus he respected the man more than anyone. The engine, luckily, had been left running, so they left just as soon as they got in leaving behind them a slight trail of dark smoke. And now, to Dancin' Tastebuds.

m o o d tiredx x xo u t f i tx x xt h e m ex x xp e r s o n a keisuke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff