Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xx-Kishio-xX

Poppy and Ian
Aw that's so cute! Poppy will be enabling him and like stand up for him and poor Ian will be like noooo don't fight. Everyone just get along! Lol do you think they would have any history in the past or future towards a romantic relationship??? I can see it crossing Ians mind. However he is Biromantic Asexual. Sooo he's all for the romance with either gender (yay falling in love) but he never understood/understands the physical aspect of it.

Jasmine and Poppy
I love it! They'll have a fun dynamic. : ) I think when they were younger they should have gotten in trouble a lot haha. I can totally see Jasmine getting them into all sorts of trouble with her "great ideas & adventures" lol
kiyoui

Rick and Ian
that's fine with me lol ^^
Rick would probably think of Ian as a bit too sentimental or something
Since Rick is more of an action-oriented guy and is kinda selfish, he could take advantage of Ian's kindness at times

Rick and Jasmine
They could be the dynamic duo, always getting into trouble and stuff with their pranks and dares :3
Maybe they could have dated for a while, but then broke up because neither is really "committed"?
Zurinko

Ian and Rick
Haha okay. That should make Rick and Poppys interaction interesting too haha.

Jasmine and Rick
Oooh I like it. They could have a really "it's complicated" status. Sort of like they dated. And then were on again off again because of their inability to stay tied together. But maybe they're sort of that complicate mix of emotions where they really do like each other bit then they flirt with other people and then they each jealous lol. It could be a fun mess of emotions to you around with haha

Romantic Hoarder

Kiyoui

Poppy & Ian

Hahaha, and then after she stood up for him, she'd turn around and chew Ian out,
like, "You need to stand up for yourself, conflict is a part of life, you need to deal with it!"
All the while not realizing that she's a part of the reason he doesn't know how to deal with it.
Ou, maybe!
Do you think he would tell her that he's Biromantic Asexual?
Cause if she didn't know, maybe when they were younger,
maybe 15? She had feelings for him and tried to kiss him,
but him being Asexual it didn't work out. Like either he avoided it or, obviously, was very uncomfortable,
and she thought that it meant he wasn't interested.
So she played it off like it wasn't a big deal to save their friendship.
And then maybe after that happened it was kinda an unspoken rule that they didn't talk about relationship stuff,
so maybe she still doesn't even know?

Poppy & Ian

Ou, yes.
Hahaha, I can see Poppy being very wary about Jasmine's so called 'adventures'.
I feel like Poppy probably talked them out of harsher punishments, as well.
I feel like maybe their relationship might be a little strained at the moment though,
reading Jasmine's and Rick's relationship.
Seeing how Rick might take advantage of Ian, she would not like him very much,
meaning that Jasmine's and his on again off again, close relationship would put Poppy off from being around them together.

MalevoIence's Pardner

Codger

KIYOUI

yeah, that sounds awesome! misha would definitely like hanging out with jasmine c:

ZURINKO
          XX-KISHIO-XX

hey! sorry that i didn't get to ask earlier, but would you guys like to plot?
Xx-Kishio-xX

Poppy and Ian
Oooh I like that. When they were younger they had that totally awkward moment xD poor Ian would be so confused. He'd probably be going through that identity crisis stage. Haha. Oka so how's this? Maybe they had that super awkward moment and over the years it's never really been addressed out right but maybe they had a late night tipsy heart to heart conversation a a party where he delved all his secrets about being "different". So she kinda knows but it wasn't like fully fleshed out. And then he could still care about her and have all those romantic feelings. Maybe recently he tried holding her hand in public thinking she'd like that and now he's nervous cuz he doesn't know if she likes him like that still or if it was even okay lol XD

Jasmine and Poppy
This could be really fun! They could be kinda having some of their own drama especially where Rick is concerned. Plus while Jasmine probably isn't outright mean to Ian she probably isn't fond of him and doesn't understand what Poppy is doing with him lol.
fringes of sanity

Ian and Misha
These two could really go a lot of different ways. What comes to mind when you think of the two of them???

Jasmine and Misha
Okay so we know they definitely like hanging out. Maybe they could be pretty good friends. They could share personal drama stories and give each other pep talks. Especially because Jasmines usual go to girl would be disapproving of Rick. Lol how do you think their relationship was when they were younger too???

Romantic Hoarder

Kiyoui

Poppy & Ian

Ou, yesss.
I was thinking that Poppy still has feelings for him too,
but she just ignores them because she doesn't want to ruin their friendship,
like she almost did when they were younger.
And even though she has an idea that he's 'different', since it wasn't out right said that he is asexual,
she wouldn't make the jump herself, so she'd still be under the impression that he just thinks of them as really close friends.
Which is maybe why when he does things like,
attempt to hold her hand and little things like that,
she thinks it's all platonic?
Which would make it so much more confusing for him,
cause I feel like she'd let him get away with all the hand holding and whatnot,
thinking that he thinks it's merely platonic, when it's not, but if she makes a big deal out of it,
he might figure out she still likes them and their friendship would be ruined?
Hahaha, yay for misunderstandings!

Poppy & Jasmine

Ou, yes.
Even though they're close I can see them getting into arguments quite a lot,
just because they both have strong emotions and are more likely to lash out at one another,
although I feel Poppy would try to reign it in a lot more than Jasmine,
Maybe the same as Poppy and Ian,
they don't really talk about their relationships or crushes or anything,
cause Jasmine would be like, "GET OVER IAN ALREADY."
And Poppy just in general would be pretty iffy about Rick in the first place.

Romantic Hoarder

fringes of sanity

Ou, sure!
So, I haven't really read much about Misha, how do you think he and Poppy would get along?
kiyoui

Rick and Ian
All righty then, settled?

Rick and Jasmine
that sounds great c:
lol I like how they're going to make each other jealous and stuff by flirting with other people ;3
Rick could pretend not to care, but he feels possessive over her or something

fringes of sanity

Hey there ^^
Intro of my character if you want: His name is Rick, he is leaning towards black magic, he is reckless, charming, and is a bit obsessive with his powers. You can say he's "drunk" on it or something

Tiny Spirit

okay, yes, plotting
and btw, i decided i wanted to double because why not
so:

User ImageUser Image
                                                                    ` HELLO, ↻ lena

» FULL NAME. lynnae sophia montreal
                                                                      » AGE. 17
                                                                      » MAGIC. black
                                                                      » ELEMENT. water
                                                                      » USERNAME. _matti_sinclair_

` ABOUT ! tab tab short-fused, protective, brave, aggressive

» boop

» boop

Xx-Kishio-xX

Kiyoui

Zurinko

fringes of sanity

W I C K E D- VICTIM

okay, anyway, plotting
i'll come up with some ideas in a second, but it would be great if you guys could give a little blurb about your character(s) personalities and whatnot c:
here are mine :

gabe:
gabe feels a lot of pressure on him for being the aether. not only from the circle members but from his mother. she can be a little overbearing towards him and over domineering in his life. she has been an enormous figure of power and respect in his life and he has personal conflicts trying to move past her and become his own person/leader. but overall he is very kind, compassionate, and as friendly as he can be. whether or not the other members of the circle like him, he cares a lot for all of them.

lena:
lena is a pistol and could could go off at any second. her mother has always forced her to "dress like a lady" and tries to make her act like a "respectable young woman". but her father has, behind her mother's back, made sure she can protect herself. he has put her through countless self defense, martial arts, gymnastics, and weapons handling classes to make sure she is always prepared to keep herself and her friends safe. lena is loyal to her friends, but she isn't afraid to say what's on her mind.

MalevoIence's Pardner

Codger

soooo i posted this before, just a quick blurb about misha, but i figured i'd put it here again c:

so misha is fun, he's social, he likes making jokes and things, but he's not
                    actually open with others. he keeps his weaknesses to himself and is
                    tight-lipped when people pry. and he's real good at being evasive when
                    he wants to be, haha
                    while he really does want to do magic and be part of the circle, he feels a
                    lot of pressure from his parents, so his biggest worry is that he won't be
                    good enough when the others need him to be. but he keeps that to himself.

i hope that it's enough for people to go off of, but i'm happy to elaborate more!

KIYOUI

IAN & MISHA
                    oh man... hmm... you're right, they could go different ways... i think that they could have some
                    sweet witty banter when they feel like it
                    in the case that the don't really get along, i feel like it would be from years ago when ian tried to
                    be friends with misha who was a little prickly about it at first and if ian wanted to find out why it
                    seemed like misha didn't like him, misha would have just tried to avoid him for, like, ever, and
                    some tension might still be there even now...
                    yeah so that's a possibility

on the other hand, they could have gotten along well for a while, but they're the kind of friends
                    who talk and make jokes but don't share real personal things, you know?

OR the fact that they're both pretty funny guys could lead to them having grown closer and
                    closer over the years (basically you were right, this could go anywhere haha)

JASMINE & MISHA
                    yaaay hanging out and drinking! funtimesfuntimes. his favourite drink is metaxa btw. just in case
                    jasmine was wondering. hehe.
                    ooooh, see, i think that it's more likely for misha and jasmine to be close than misha and ian, on
                    second thought. i kind of like the idea of this gosspi&support system they could have, haha. no
                    judgement realtalk. that kind of thing.
                    they're slightly different in that jasmine is really independent while misha likes the idea of
                    interdependence with the circle, but idk, i think that they'd have shared those thoughts with one
                    another at some point and that it won't actually get between them, what do you think?
                    and when they were young... i'm seeing in my mind some pretty cool adventuring through
                    backyards... but i'm not 100% sure. they could have always been close, or it could be a more
                    recent development. what would you prefer?

XX-KISHIO-XX

i just added a tiny blurb at the top, which is just from earlier in the thread so it's not much... but in
                    any case, i feel like misha would have a lot of respect for poppy just 'cause she seems like she
                    just holds herself a certain way, and she's composed & doesn't take s**t from people so he'd be
                    like "damn, way to go" and idk if she's always been like that, but if she has he'd admire that about
                    her a lot because he's had to work pretty hard to teach himself to keep his emotions more or less
                    hidden when he wants them to be. when he was young he'd wear his heart on his sleeve and
                    people could read him like an open book and he hated it, soyeah. i might be reading her wrong,
                    though, so correct me if i am, haha!

ZURINKO

hmmmmm.... to be honest, i'm not totally sure where to go with rick and misha, 'cause there are a
                    couple options. they could get along well or they could be neutral or just not get on at all, it
                    depends...
                    both of misha's parents are fire spirited, though, haha! it doesn't really make a big difference,
                    but rick is also fire-spirited so i thought i'd share c:

_MATTI_SINCLAIR_

got my blurb thing oooonnnn just at the top, though not super elaborate just yet
                    do you happen to have any ideas about how gabe and misha might interact?
Updated blurb on Kaiden below:

Aside from his magic issues, overall Kaiden is a fun, passionate,
and independent person. He likes to have an outstanding time, all the time.
Whether it be partying until the sun comes up or working on his paintings while jamming
out to music. Majority of the time he is often viewed by others as
being a very nice person but he isn't naive.

If he feels like you're playing games with him
or trying to manipulate him in some way or just all out being bitchy or a p***k,
he isn't the type of person to just sit there and let it roll over him.
He'll call anyone out on it at the snap of a finger yet in a respectful fashion...
only turning ugly if they keep pressing him. Despite his passionate nature,
Kai can keep his emotions in check a lot of the time.

Like everyone though Kaiden isn't perfect and is a flawed individual, when
his emotions do get the best of him the guy can't help but
lash out at the person(s) who made him feel that way. He doesn't like to
deal with unnecessary drama, and isn't very good at
dealing with complications in his relationships with his lover or friends,
he can be a very stubborn person. He's active, while his
artistic drive is heavy at his core, he enjoys action and exercise.

Rock-climbing, swimming, working out, watching bands, and partying all night
just to name a few. He doesn't like the fact that he feels like a
liar to his human boyfriend(for now) about who/what he really is and
blames being a witch and magic for a lot of his problems. He tends to
run away from his problems with it, only facing it when someone forces him too.

So this is what I have between Kaiden and the others below so far.
Trying to keep all his relationship plotting together XD.

_matti_sinclair_

Gabriel || Kaiden

May I just say I really love Gabe as Aether! Feel sad about the pressure he is under
and the fact that Kaiden probably doesn't make it better for him half the time lol. So this
is where I'm at in my mind when it comes to these two.

As the Aether, Kaiden will probably have a lot
of mixed feelings when it comes to him. Kaiden isn't a mean person but he can't control
his emotions when it comes to magic and his obligation to the circle duties. He hates
being forced into dealing with it. Because of this when Gabe turned eighteen
even though Kaiden knows deep down it's not his fault he'll blame the Aether for
making it official to be in the circle and sharing a mystical bond with all those involved.
Hell, Kai might seriously like Gabriel a lot but for who he is, it makes it impossible to
be in a friendship with him until Kaiden can accept himself and life as a witch.

What do you think about something like this? Also, I can see
Kai being one of the first when it comes to circle members to air his disapproval
or let out a sarcastic comment at Gabe for his leadership
and Aether status. Small jabs now and then.

Lena || Kaiden

How would she think of Kai? I think there could be some potential here for a good
relationship.

fringes of sanity

Misha || Kaiden

Oh sweet! Kaiden wouldn't know much about the violin or anything but
he'd definitely be up for listening to him play. Kaiden is in the process of learning
guitar for some of his poetry and fun. Poor dude sucks at the moment but
it's a work in progress haha. Awesome, Kaiden is more into female singers/bands(paramore,
otep, florence) yet he does have
a huge variety of music that he listens too so I don't know if we could make
that a thing with them or not. Concert buddies or sumthin XD. Now when it comes to
parties and alcohol, that can so be a thing! Kaiden loves to turn up and have an
amazing time! Oh oh awesome, maybe Misha can be his go to relationship talk
buddy when things get intense between Kaiden and Benjamin?

Kiyoui

Ian || Kaiden

Lol, totally agree here! Kaiden would feel the same way.

Jasmine || Kaiden

Yes! Rock climbing duo for the win! Kaiden would like Jasmine and respect her.
I can see them getting along very well one on one. Agreed,
I view it as one of those things that they both just like mutually agree to not talk
about as well.

I do see Jasmine as being one of the first options he'd consider
turning to when he wants to embrace his magic in order to save Ben. If she did want to
say anything about his views on magic though I believe they'd have a strong enough
relationship to be ok if they end up in a fight about it and his attitude towards it.

Zurinko
Xx-Kishio-xX

Character interaction plottage? (apologies on this post length!)
Is there still acceptance into this rp? smile
TQRiver
Is there still acceptance into this rp? smile

Apologies, but I believe this is currently full TQ.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff