Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

"And what will you do when the queen orders her troops in? Can you and yours stand up right this very second against a barrage of bullets and cannon fire? You have no barricades set yet, or even any idea of where to place them! We'd all be dead with our blood painting the streets and the nobility mocking our folly! If you want them to know we're serious, then wait and plan properly. Let the people know of us in little ways that the government won't catch on to. And when the time is right when everything has been thought of, THEN make the strike." Letting her arms fall to her sides, Kitty turned away,"If you're smart, you'll either kill or recruit anyone who saw this attack,"She mumbled as she began to walk away.

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

׺°”˜ I'm not Ɇ V I ʟ , well usually. `”°º×

Just a bit Ѻ D ʠ , perhaps.

Besides, it's not as though I don't have Ӎ Ʌ Й ɲ Ә R ș!

After all my L Θ ʁ D
< ۞ > I'm one hell of a β ʉ Ⱦ L Σ Я

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Ocean Of Crazy: Derp a Derp.

If Sebastian was at all perturbed by Evander's words; he didn't show it. In fact, his was smiling, albeit it looked more indulging and mocking than anything else, but it was a smile nonetheless. And he served the young Huntington with said smile the entire time, carefully placing the empty saucer and cup in front of the man, which was delicately filled with fresh steaming tea; and the snack was next, placed with care nearby, instead of the usual haphazardness an underpaid maid might try to get away with.

However, once he was finished serving, Sebastian didn't move from his spot. Instead, he peered down at the young lord with laughing red eyes, and rebuked politely like always, "I would love to do that paperwork, young master. However, as it requires your signature, I won't ever be able to complete it. Considering forgery is highly...illegal."

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Dapper Gekko

The man rolled his eyes,"Please. They really don't check that hard. Aside from which, I thought you could copy signatures perfectly?" He arched an eyebrow at him. Was he or was he not supposed to do whatever Evander wished?

The man took his tea and began to sip it,"Any leads yet on who the leaders are for the rebellion?"

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

After all my L Θ ʁ D

His demeanor was still mocking, even when he rebutted in his usual suave, but polite tones. "Yes my lord, you're right about all of that. However just because the signature might be perfect, doesn't erase the chance of others finding out who's behind it. After all, there are many other servants in your home, and whilst they might not betray you, a careless word can go a long way." He explained patiently, like a parent who would chide their child, or perhaps more like a nanny really.

Sebasitan though wasn't done in his 'triad', as many might have called it. "And when others find out, just think of the light it might paint you in. Your only job as an aristocrat is to remain an aristocrat my lord. And if they were to find you were neglecting such duties, the other nobility might not think so kindly towards you." The demonic butler finished with a flourish, like the finishing blow one may give when in a fencing competition.

However his fun was over, and the demon showed it when he looked to sober up slightly; his mocking aura sliding back into the generally amused if calm attitude he often held. His posture of course continued to stay straight, unnaturally so, no slouch or anything present as he began to address Evander's next question.

"As for leads, I'm sorry to say my lord, but I've been unable to get anything concrete on them lately. They're simply too loose as of now to pinpoint anything specific. However there's no reason to despair, for I believe I've found someone with some inking towards what's going on with our resident anarchist.

The Royal Judge has a lengthy dealing with these traitors within his court house, and he has authorization to look at any information regarding criminal investigation headed by the country's guard. So if anyone was to know anything, he might.
                                  " Sebastian explained pleasantly.

Dapper Gekko

Evander only rolled his eyes at Sebastian's lecture. Truth be told, he didn't even listen to half the things the demon said when he scolded him in such a way. Instead he turned his attention to the other matter at hand,"The Royal Judge? Fine....Go ready the carriage. We'll go immediately."

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

After all my L Θ ʁ D

Again, Sebastian seemed immune to Evander's bored, dismissing words; having grown far too used to them and his general discarding of his words. Then again, most of the household staff was used to the bratty behavior of Evander Huntington, no matter how much they wished they weren't. However, immune or not, Sebastian was back in motion, only muttering an "Of course my Lord." before he set up to his task.

It was a rather simplistic task, arranging for the carriage that was. The driver was already in the stable, and the horses were particularly docile that day as they were hooked up to the lead. And with a promptness he was known for, Sebastian had the vehicle already up to the front of the manner, awaiting his master; all the while he stood at the carriage's door, ready to open it for the young Huntington.

Dapper Gekko

Once finished his tea, Evander pulled himself out of his seat and went to get himself ready. He really hated to have to do anything that he hadn't planned on himself, but seeing as he worked for the queen, he didn't have much choice. Hopefully this little mission she had him on wouldn't take that long.

Evander, once finished his preparation, walked out to the carriage where Sebastian was waiting.

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

After all my L Θ ʁ D

"Milord." Sebastian murmured politely with his ever present smile, opening the carriage door as if to beckon the young noble within. Of course, like a good butler, the black haired demon made sure to help his master up the small gap that separated the carriage from the ground; though with Evander being a grown man, his help was probably more of an annoyance than anything else. And though he would never admit it aloud, Sebastian always drew amusement from those little disgruntled expressions. It really was the little things in life that made things worth it.

Once the young lord Huntington was safe and secured in the carriage, Sebastian made only one more detour, to tell the driver there ultimate destination, before joining Evander within the compartment. And like that they were off to the Royal Court, off to meet the Judge who presided over it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces