Welcoming Tactician

9,000 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
iEstelle Sidos
(I don't see the post)
odd i'll add it now

Mark jumps of the tower and down onto a car but a hunter runs and cuts is leg "damit die u monster" fires 50 rounds "i need back up the kid is missing i need help myself man down"

Interesting Genius

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
Troy heard gunfire getting closer. Mark probably already knew that Troy escaped from the helicopter. Troy continued to walk quietly around the zombies as they linger around.

Welcoming Tactician

9,000 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Mark's radio "well my mission has got a hell lot harder"
BSAA "well we knew this was going to be trouble"
Mark "True anyway am off more hunters are spotted plus zombies are starting to notice me"
fires killing zombies and some hunters, then looks around for kid, thinking to himself that his port is close to a city and that he hoped the city was ok

Interesting Genius

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
Troy then saw a giant frog mutant ahead of him, it turned as it saw him. He got freaked out and slowly tried going around. He held his breathe hoping this hunter won't go attack. Troy then sensed something near by. He saw Mark yards awhile him shooting off other hunters. He continued to go around hiding behind stuff.

Welcoming Tactician

9,000 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Mark Radio's HQ "where are these things coming from?, we need to have more soldiers here to lockdown the port we have to protect the rest of the city"

BSAA soldier radios Mark "Mark we can't get an suppliers to your locations, am gueesing your out of bullets, i reckon you try the ports police station, my teams are looking for the kid and claring an area to build a safe zone, team echo out"

Mark walks around with no bullets and carrying his knife which is coated in blood from both zombies and hunters "you have got to be kidding me, more of them and its just been 2 hours" says to himself

Interesting Genius

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
Troy walked to an open building then over in a distance he saw Mark. Troy ran towards him without thinking. Then a giant hunter came falling down from the sky landing in front of Troy. Troy gasped and called out Mark for help.

Welcoming Tactician

9,000 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Mark runs and throws his knife into the hunter's back making it face him "whoa that new" Mark picks up a knife that was next to a dead cop "kid run to the police station to ur right, i'll handle this thing, oh take this" Mark throws his only radio "run!- he yell while running up to the hunter

Interesting Genius

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
Troy saw Mark killing the hunters. He got up and caught the flying radio on his way and ran toward the Police station. He ran to the door and closed it quick behind him. He breathed heavily and looked at the radio. He thought he should wait for something to come threw it.

Welcoming Tactician

9,000 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
BSAA "Mark where the hell are you, its a warzone down there"

Mark was still fighting the hunter while zombies heading towards him

The BSAA were shooting down some zombies while looking for the kid and Mark

Interesting Genius

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
Troy heard from the radio in his hands. "Mark's in battle." he replied to the person on the radio. "He's barely making it. We need help."

Welcoming Tactician

9,000 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
BSAA "guessing this is the kid then, i know where you are the radio has a trackerthat the reason why Mark gave it to you"
BSAA pilot "Mark not died kid, heres escape from that hunter by blinding it, then we took it out with snipers, Mark is MIS atm"

"MIA really you think i would mia on this mission" laughter comes off the a random Radio "its me mark, i have just reached an old military base"

Interesting Genius

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
Troy heard their voices. Then he heard groans coming from inside the building he was in. "Mark... I hear things in here..." he was waiting for him to come and save him.

Welcoming Tactician

9,000 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
BSAA soliders enter the police station and find the kid shooting off the incomeing zombies
"Mark we got the kid, we'll take him tot he helipad and leave, we'll drop a ammo case near the station but you might have ammo already so good luck"

Mark found a jeep which had a mounted turret on which was still in work condition, after 10 mins he drove the jeep out and was driving down the streets clearing the area

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff