Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
He looked up to the man, "Yea, am fine. Just little confused about lot of stuff now. Do you know what's going on?" he looked out by the sea.

Welcoming Tactician

9,000 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
iEstelle Sidos
He looked up to the man, "Yea, am fine. Just little confused about lot of stuff now. Do you know what's going on?" he looked out by the sea.

"kid u got nothing to worry about"

Interesting Genius

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
Troy wasn't all confident with the military of any kind. He was always on his own in the world. Only things he knew was experiencing them in his life or whenever he thought was right or wrong to him. No one ever taught him otherwise.

Welcoming Tactician

9,000 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
iEstelle Sidos
Troy wasn't all confident with the military of any kind. He was always on his own in the world. Only things he knew was experiencing them in his life or whenever he thought was right or wrong to him. No one ever taught him otherwise.

Mark looks at the kid "well if ur solo u better head with me on the heli back to HQ"

Interesting Genius

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
Troy looks at him in confusion. "I'll try to stay out of the way sir." he saw his face and he just kept to himself again.

Welcoming Tactician

9,000 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Mark's radio "We have major reports informing that one of China's towns has been hit close to you"
"Mark replys "Damnit! i'll go solo to check this out"
Boards the helicoptor after an hour passes
"your sure about this Mark, if the reports ae true more soldiers should back u up"
"I should be alright, i'll radio what happening"
jumps off onto a broken roof top

Interesting Genius

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
Troy was on the helicopter still when he overheard the new objective they were on, "What about me?" he said towards Mark.

Welcoming Tactician

9,000 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
iEstelle Sidos
Troy was on the helicopter still when he overheard the new objective they were on, "What about me?" he said towards Mark.

Mark yells from rooftop "your go back tot he base till notice kid

Interesting Genius

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
Troy just nodded as he felted the helicopter go back up and heading away. He sat back in his seat seeing the other BSAA members just follow Mark's orders. Troy had a feeling he could help him, but he didn't want to be in the way.

Welcoming Tactician

9,000 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
iEstelle Sidos
Troy just nodded as he felted the helicopter go back up and heading away. He sat back in his seat seeing the other BSAA members just follow Mark's orders. Troy had a feeling he could help him, but he didn't want to be in the way.

All BSAA soldiers go back to base with the Kid
Mark's Radio "Spoted a BOW looks like a class Hunter" Aims with sinper fires "BOW down!....Crap BOW heading to me moving to point B" climbings up into a flood light tower
"looks like BOW have been upgraded, they have faster movment then before"

Interesting Genius

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
Troy was in his own little world when they were going back. He already heard a shot as he heard on one of the radios saying Mark was already engaged in battle.

Welcoming Tactician

9,000 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Mark's radio "lthings are looking worse....just seen people running its happening...zombies are back" gun fires

Interesting Genius

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
Troy looked worried. He could still see the building where they left at. Troy acted on his instincts and jumped out the helicopter. He attached his wire on the helicopter as he was going down in a high speed. When he was close to the ground he detached the wire and land on all fours. He ran towards the building. It'd take away to get there. Then suddenly around a corner he saw a group of zombies. He got freaked out and hid behind some crates and dumpster.

Welcoming Tactician

9,000 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
iEstelle Sidos
Troy looked worried. He could still see the building where they left at. Troy acted on his instincts and jumped out the helicopter. He attached his wire on the helicopter as he was going down in a high speed. When he was close to the ground he detached the wire and land on all fours. He ran towards the building. It'd take away to get there. Then suddenly around a corner he saw a group of zombies. He got freaked out and hid behind some crates and dumpster.

BSAA radio Mark "crap the kid jumped....heli gone to far to reach him...."
Mark "i'll find the kid, report to Chris that hell has broken loose here"

Interesting Genius

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
Troy saw couple zombies. He heard about them but never actually fought them. He couldn't help but think these were once people with actual souls, not just dead walking killing things. He slowly walked out not to make too much noise. He was short so he walked past all the zombies trying to not make too much noise.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff