Rules, format, and help by apong.

More help by KF-Lilith

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
❖You’re God of this RP? Oh sure of course—JOKES. No you’re not. ❖
Yes as the subtitle says I (apong) and KF-Lilith are gods of this rp (Dakuoburibasudoragonshido has stepped down to take care of his real duties and is out indefinitely), meaning our word is law! So pay attention to us (we like attention) because we reserve the right to add/edit/remove rules as well as making announcements and such. It will be written in red, you better be readin’ the red! Please, follow Gaia’s ToS and please do ask any questions, or voice any thoughts, concerns or suggestions!

❖Posting❖
Ok let me just start off with saying this; don’t bother signing up for this RP if you’re not going to stay! We’d rather have a few dedicated members then have a crap load of people joining who post once or twice and disappear without a reason. So, if you are quitting or even going away for a while it would be nice to know. Sounds easy right? Right! Trust, we won’t die if your reason is that you’re simply bored of it, we’d just like to know. Try and post a couple times a week, we don’t want this getting too, too slow.

Differentiate OoC with ((ooc)),<<ooc>>,{ooc} OR WHATEVER, and make your posts pretty, I mean go to town and have fun! Let your character’s personality shine through! But please don’t have your main IC font smaller then 10 or 11, I’d rather not strain my eyes, ALSO no eye rape yellow or blinding lime green please!

❖Literacy❖
Now we’re not all authors here, and I admittedly goof up on grammar and such, so I won’t kill you over that. However, one liners are nonexistent in this Rp, understand? Actually neither are two liners this is an rp that you essentially (whether you call it Lit. or Semi-Lit. or whatever) an rp you write a a substantial amount, meaning we want roughly a minimum of 400 words (no we’re not going to count).I personally am more concerned over quality over quantity but hey 400 words is reasonable right? We want spelling and grammar to not suck so bad that we can hardly understand what you’re saying; if it is readable you’re good! Oh and I guess I’ll add- just for the novelty, I suppose-- don’t you DARE use ** for actions or TXT TLK ,alright?!?

❖Characters and Profiles❖
Title your profile “I want my planet back!” for Dysphora and “ You can’t handle your planet!” for SunHwaks. Send them to either me or KF-Lilith, or both, I don't care.You may have a maximum of two characters (but if we like you maybe one more ;p), just remember to keep the faction and gender ratios in check alright? Also since we’re on the idea of characters, please, no Mary Sues or Gary-stues! No one is perfect and no one has just one side. RP’s thrive when unique and well balanced characters are used. Also, I don’t want to see godmodding,or auto hitting. Take a freakin’ hit, play fair, even the best pilots make mistakes. Yes, this rp WILL have violence (actually a**-kicking is like...mandatory XD) but keep the descriptions of your bloody victories tasteful? If that makes any sense... anywho! Humor and dare I say romance of all types is welcome too. All is fair in love and war right? But just because there’s romance around doesn’t mean we all have to know about your sexy time; you time skip all that alright? And also keep swearing to tasteful amounts, you’ll just sound like an otherwise.

❖Making Yourself a Tolerable Human Being❖
This is very important. Be polite, be respectful. No being a d**k here! I want this RP to make people feel comfortable! Please get to know your fellow Rp’ers in the ooc, have some fun, let loose, plan out plot twists, it’s all good! If you have a problem with someone let me, Dakuo or any of our mods know privately, I don’t want a friggin’ flame war in my thread! Also be creative! That’s why we’re all here right? To be creative, meet some people, and participate in some good ol’ planetary turf war.

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
R E B E L __ W A R

User Image

The year was 3015, and the Earthen Global Government ( E.G.G. for short) finally cracked. With the impoverished western hemisphere rising against the wealthy barons of the east, all out war ensued between the Rebel and Loyalists factions. The Rebels had numbers on their side while the Loyalist had superior technology, the highest of which were their armored Mechs. The Last Great War, as it is now called, stretched on for 11 years and ravaged both sides of the planet. If not for a brilliant tactical move by the Rebels, one involving massive land battle that ultimately won them one of the Loyalist’s Mech yards, it is likely that they would not have won war. After having gained the advanced East-side technology, the Rebels won several more victories ultimately pushing the remaining Loyalists out into spacebound exile. Kicked off their very planet the Loyalists were dour, but as the Rebels celebrated their departure one last trick was thrown into the mix.

D A Y __ of __ F I R E

User Image

The Fourth of June, a day long remembered and never forgotten. Officially called The Day of Fire, that beautiful, celebratory afternoon was thrown into burning confusion. In a final, desperate, and destructive act the remaining Loyalists turned the guns of their exiled prison-ships down onto the Earth below, obliterating everything. The world was bathed in fire, east, west, south, north, all of it. The polar regions were melted entirely, the remaining forests burned to ashes, and the world became nothing but wasteland. The remaining Loyalist leaders decided unanimously that they would wait in orbit above their ruined world, wait for the day when the Earth would become habitable again.

W A S T E L A N D __ E A R T H

User Image

200 years later the world has settled. The descendents of the Loyalist faction have slowly forgotten the reason why they continue to float over the desert world who’s name they have forgotten entirely. Living listless, unfulfilling lives, they send scout ships down into the atmosphere to collect oxygen and water while their vast stores of food dwindle as the days and hours pass. The grand cause that was, their sole reason for staying, has ebbed completely from their lives. Unbeknownst to the men and women of the myriad space vessels the desolate planet below them is not as empty as they think. The descendants of the humans who survived the fateful Day of Fire have managed to eke out a hardscrabble existence from the arid land.

Both communities have forgotten each other’s very existence, both content to forget the troubles of the past. All would have been fine if not for the grizzled old storyteller spreading his tales of an unfilled conquest of the desert world below, to a group of young and impressionable youth. The old man died in time, but his story lived on in his pupils. The ancient Mechs, covered in dust, were polished and refined by these young men and women. Calling themselves Dyasphora they conspired to escape their boring prison-ships and descend on the unsuspecting planet.

As the members of Dyasphora concluded their plots another group of Mech pilots, a gang of youth called The Sunhawks march together beneath the harsh light of their namesakes. A closely knit rabble, their Mechs all taken from and repaired in the vast Mech Graveyards, the Sunhawks find themselves suddenly thrown into an undesired war for the very survival of the planet and its surviving populace. Factual accounts are sparse, but Dyasphora has since been claimed as the instigators for the destructive new war gripping the Earthen Wastes. Having perceived The Sunhawks as Earth’s standing military they descend on the gang and engaged in brutal combat. Both groups suffered and were forced to retreat in opposite directions. The Sunhawks need only a week to lick their wounds and the recover and Dyaspora won't be ready to accept defeat.

Both factions established permanent strongholds and continued their daily skirmishes. Their numbers waxed and waned as the moon changed cycles and various people from on world and off came in to join the fracas. With the lines drawn and the stakes high, the story of these varied youth is about to unfold. Sit back, strap in, and get ready to kick some arse!

C U R R E N T __ E V E N T S

s**t ... is going ... DOWN!

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
D Y A S P H O R A

Dyasphora, the legacy of an old man tales, the tales a legacy forged in fire and blood, you represent the old power that once existed in the East. Loosely bound, but driven by a collective desire to take back what’s yours. Your base of operations is an old telecom building, refurbished to serve your very particular purpose. The mechs brought down from their spaceborne hangers are unique and high tech, varied in appearance as well as in function. Together they stand proudly just outside, serving as giant, cocky middle finger to the people of the wastes.
T H E __ S U N H A W K S

A brotherhood of vagrants, men and women with a knack for the old world’s technology, The Sunhawks have always been your home. You didn’t ask to be brought into this fight and you sure as hell ain’t fighting no war, but blood is blood, and Dyasphora has spilt more than enough of yours. The remaining crew has relocated to one of the Mech Graveyards, an odd but useful haunt for the men and women ready to kick some offworlder a**. Your mechs are little raggedy, worn down by weather, action, and time, but even so, they are more than capable of holding their own against their high tech counterparts. You keep them hidden amongst the piles of junk, not even trusting the sky, and getting ready for the surest sign of assualt to whip you and your pillaged babies into action. Ain’t nobody gonna mess with you and yours ever again.

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

⒈ xName x : Name here.
⒉ xNicknames x : Nicknames.
⒊ xGender x : Male or female.
⒋ xAge x : [AGE] years old.
⒌ xOrientation x : Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual.
⒍ xFactionx : Dyasphora or SunHawks.
⒎ xRank x : What de eff are you? Leader,second in command? Just another grunt?
⒏ xVisual x : Height//Eyecolour//Hair colour
⒐ xMusic x : Theme song. Link to youtube. Include name of song and artist.

xxxxxxxWhat's been going on with me?:
        bio goes here ,not everyone is orphaned at 5.This doesn't have to be a novel, just a paragraph or two about your past and the significant things that happened.

___ - - - - - - - - - - ❖Lock and Load❖ - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

⒈ xNckname x : What the de eff does your mech go by/is known for etc
      ⒉ x Modelx : Light, medium,or heavy. Light Models are usually extremely fast but not as heavy duty, Medium is balanced and Heavy duty is usually larger, slower and more heavy duty models. It’s just to give everyone a quick idea of what your Mech is like
      ⒊ x Weaponsx : max 3
      ❖ name: function: where is it located on your mech
      ⒋ x Equipment x : You can have a max of two special or signature abilities/mods for your Mech whether it is defensive, offensive, or passive is up to you. But don’t go overboard and give it limits.
      ⒌ xVisual x : Any extra details you want to describe about your Mech.

I don’t listen to anyone but [username] !

[url=LINK TO FULL PHOTO HERE be sure to use the image code and not direct link!][img]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/fallblu255/Decorated images/black.jpg[/img][/url]

⒈ x[b][color=color1]Name [/color][/b]x : [color=color1]Name here[/color].
    ⒉ x[b][color=color1]Nicknames [/color][/b]x : [color=color1]Nicknames[/color].
    ⒊ x[b][color=color1]Gender [/color][/b]x : [color=color1]Male or female[/color].
    ⒋ x[b][color=color1]Age [/color][/b]x : [color=color1][AGE] years old[/color].
    ⒌ x[b][color=color1]Orientation [/color][/b]x : [color=color1]Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual[/color].
    ⒍ x[b][color=color1]Faction[/color][/b]x : [color=color1]Dyasphora or SunHawks[/color].
    ⒎ x[b][color=color1]Rank [/color][/b]x : [color=color1]What de eff are you? Leader,second in command? Just another grunt?[/color]
    ⒏ x[b][color=color1]Visual [/color][/b]x : [color=color1]Height//Eyecolour//Hair colour [/color]
    ⒐ x[b][color=color1]Music [/color][/b]x : [color=color1]Theme song. Link to youtube. Include name of song and artist.[/color]

⒑[u][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][/u][size=11]What's been going on with me?:[/size]
    [list][list][list] [color=color1]bio goes here ,not everyone is orphaned at 5.This doesn't have to be a novel, just a paragraph or two about your past and the significant things that happened.[/color] [/list][/list][list]

[color=white]___[/color] [size=11]- - - - - - - - - - [/size][size=12]❖Lock and Load❖[/size][size=11] - - - - - - - - - -[/size]

[url= LINK TO FULL PHOTO HERE.be sure to use the image code and not direct link! ][img]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/fallblu255/Decorated images/black.jpg[/img][/url]

⒈ x[color=color2][b]Nckname[/b] [/color]x : [color=color2]What the de eff does your mech go by/is known for etc[/color]
    ⒉ x [color=color2][b] Model[/b][/color]x : [color=color2] Light, medium,or heavy. Light Models are usually extremely fast but not as heavy duty, Medium is balanced and Heavy duty is usually larger, slower and more heavy duty models. It’s just to give everyone a quick idea of what your Mech is like [/color]
    ⒊ x[color=color2][b] Weapons[/b][/color]x : max 3
    [color=color2] ❖ [/color] name: function: where is it located on your mech
    ⒋ x[color=color2][b] Equipment[/b][/color] x : You can have a max of two special or signature abilities/mods for your Mech whether it is defensive, offensive, or passive is up to you. But don’t go overboard and give it limits.
    ⒌ x[color=color2][b]Visual [/b][/color]x : [color=color2]Any extra details you want to describe about your Mech. [/color] [/list][/list][list]

[size=11]I don’t listen to anyone but [color=color2][username][/color] ![/size]

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wailing Lunatic

【The Story Thus Far....】

You can almost smell the oncoming massacre...

Both sides of the fight are mobile, heading for the same destination.
Once side is looking to save forces they may have been lost to the enemy, and the other unit moving too protect friendly forces they may become overrun.

What will the outcome of this conflict be?

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Samayō Toku

User Image

Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Samayō’s eyes were still partially blinded by the sun, though they briefly found their way to the gun leveled at his face. His mind itched to grab the sword that was not on his person. Samayō usually kept his long-handled sword in Oni’s cockpit, unsheathed he knew, for he always kept it so. A moment passed and the commander’s second dared not move his hand in case his slightest twitch be perceived as a threat. In his mind Sam wanted her to pull the trigger, to claim his heart in a bout of blood and fire. Shortly though, she trained it away from him and he responded with a curt, “yes ma’am.” The young man’s eyes followed Kyo’s rear as she bent over to collect her jacket and quickly flicked back up to her face when she turned back to ask him for his report.

“As of early this morning,” he started, “I sent a single unit to harass any Sunhawk scout or patrol teams nearing too close to any vitally significant holdings or naturally occurring land features.” Samayō nodded his head in self-affirmation. “Two of our medium Mechs, Sparrowhawk and Atomsk, along with three flights of our best Gray Ravens, and our Mole Infantry, managed to set up a successful ambush in the Divide. The last report given to me estimates full casualties to the Sunhawk scouting team, though a small pocket of resistance was indeed audible over the comm-link.” Wander ended his report with a slight incline of his head. “Additionally it is my own estimate that the unit will not be able to make a full retreat before the Sunhawks can make a retaliatory strike. I intend to send some additional forces to build our numbers in the Divide. I myself will be accompanying those forces as morale is sorely needed amongst our grunts.”

With that Sam descended down into the building, rousing some still sleeping pilots and soldiers. Only the very best had followed Dyasphora, those who believed in the dream to one day reclaim what had once been theirs. Once my people had called this planet home, Earth, and soil, the young man thought darkly. Soon we shall call it ours. Samayō went into the hanger to collect his gear, shrugging off his dusty clothes and donning a green suit with red fibers filling in the joints. It was a bio-suit and sliding on the black visored helmet, he could feel the tantalizing pull to his own Mech. Oni was calling to him from the fibers of the suit, the connection they forged as real as the whistling of the hollow wind as the pilot left the hanger to find his beloved piece of machinery sitting out in front of the building. Unsafe as it was, the very notion of leaving their Mechs unprotected against the elements or even the Sunhawks served to nail in Dyasphora’s superiority over the rebels.

Samayō was soon joined by another two Mech pilots, one suited up to take on heavy Titan and the other geared for the equally enduring Sentinel. Climbing into the cockpit of Oni, Wander felt the connection grow solid between him and his mech. “No rest, no survivors,” the second in command stated blandly before activating the thrusters on his feet and speeding away. The two heavier Mech followed after him, cumbersome in appearance, though the pilots could match Oni's pace with their long, striding legs. “Blood must flow,” Samayō whispered quietly, feeling his mech agree with him, as much as the metal giant could, through their link. Speeding across the dusty plains, he could see the Divide looming in the distance. A sheer drop from Dyasphora’s high point on the topography, but nothing a Mech couldn’t handle in all honesty. Seeing through the mech’s robotic eyes, Sam could almost make out the silver airfoils of the Gray Ravens swooping this way and that, while the tremors of the Mole Infantry, captured Sunhawks forced to dig tunnels and collapse them beneath their former allies feet echoed through the metal and into his very bones. “Heavies on me,” Samayō snapped, watching as the cliff edge grew ever closer.

Wailing Lunatic

Kyoko Akane

xxxiI've been fighting this 「God」 forsaken 「War」,my whole 「Life.」.
        xxxxxAnd the 「Sad」 Is I've gotten use to this.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx All the ViolencexxxxxxHate
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Pain xxxxxof what we have Lost

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI have become「Cold」. To all these things.
        xxxAll my 「Worries」and all my「Fears」. I have to be 「Strong」 If not for myself, then for those whom I 「Lead.」

User Image

Kyoko listened to Samayo report absentmindedly not ever looking the boy's direction, she was looking over into the vast opening that surrounded them. This is the world they live in everyday, so gloomy... When put into this perspective, it is hard to figure out if it is even worth it. All of this killing and dying, does it really accomplish anything in the end? That wasn't something Kyoko was entirely concerned about however. "Morale huh?" She said dully, the gray surroundings matching her voice as she turned and settled her empty eyes on Samayo. As he wrapped op his report and watched as the man turned and walked away. Heading off to fight, great.

A small sigh escaped Kyoko's mouth, when she felt the rumbling under her feet. The mech in the habger must be powering up. They were on the move, and whether they would return or not, is uncertain. Leaning against the edge of the rooftop Kyoko watched as Samayo lead his team to the rift. The great divide between the two warring sides. Off to fight, putting it all on the line and what was she, their leader going to do? Sit there and wait? No.

Pushing off of the ledge Kyo turned and headed for the door stepping quickly down the stairs heading for the hanger. Stepping directly towards Canaan pulling herself into the drivers seat. In a matter of seconds Canaan came to life. Light's on the interior illuminated many screens that held different readings, but the general message was that all Canaan was ready to go. and that just what she did.

With:: Noone
                    Thoughts:: might as well go too
User Image

User Image

Smoke
            Smoke
            XSecond man in commandX

"..For us it's all Simple
                            They Think that they can win
                            They Fight to take what's ours
                            They Spill our brother's blood
                            But They will die
                            We are SunHawks, and we will avenge Our fallen..."

──────────────────────────────────────

Smoke looked at the pilot with a small smirk, always showing respect, it was a trait he liked about Anton. Not all Hawks are the same way, but any who served under their flag was family, anyone rebelling against Dyasphora was a ally. "Not right this second, man. Just--"

Again Smoke was interrupted, except this time it was a voice calling out to him. Nothing new, usually he would get called out with any new developments. The origin of the voice came from one of the men who worked the radio channels for the communications between the bases and scouting parties and such. The man stopped infront of Smoke, catching his breath for a moment. "Shawn...what is it?" "We have got something, you need to hear it!" Smoke looked to Anton before following. Soon both Smoke and Shawn reached the small makeshift tent which acted as the comm room. The bulk of the tent was three large tables set up with multiple computers hooked up to a old SCR radio set used back during the wars of the twenty century old world. Once Smoke walked farther into the tent to the point where he was standing just a foot in front of the desks. Just as he stopped a the men working the equipment turned on the main speakers so Smoke could hear the message.

"This Zen of Hawks to any friendlies receiving, we've run into a ambush..." Suddenly there was a explosion in the background. "...******** body get on the gun..." Now the sounds of a turret unloading rounds began to fill the air, almost out drowning the Zen's voice. "..We're not to far...the Divide......must have saw us coming......need immediate assistance from any...area.." Another explosion, then silence for a few seconds before the message began to repeat.

"This message wasn't on our standard channels, it was sent on an open channel. We didn't pick it up till we did the sweep not but a few minutes ago." Smoke just stood silent for a moment, mainly in thought. "The Divide, those canyons are not to far from here." "Maybe about six hours by wheels going the straight root, less then that for flying mechs." Six hours, Smoke remembered sending Zen and his boys out at around nine o'clock last night. They usually end up spending two hours doing an good twenty mile perimeter to for heading out that for a scouting run. And normally they would be back before sunrise. So that would put the message at around sometime very early this morning. A sigh escaped Smoke as he turned facing the men within the tent. "A'right, I want two teams now. The first being three mechs and two hogs.." Hogs being dune-buggy style 4-wheeled vehicles. "Have 'em meet me by the gates. Second team, five fast moving mechs on stand by, move!" The tone in which he spoke was very demanding, a commander's voice. Each of the men rushed out of the tents to follow their given orders. Smoke also walked out of the tent. "And can someone get the nurse.." Smoke yelled out, Ali may he needed just in case there was any survivors. As for Smoke, he moved with haste to the hanger which held his faithful companion, He was going to program the auto pilot and have H.K. as one of the stand by mechs. True it won't be as combat effective without it's pilot but H.K. would at least be able to take off and pick up said pilot. And considering that Smoke's mech was one of the fastest in the Hawk's, if combat arrived the metal warrior would arrive just in the nick of time.

User Image
            //Current Location-Communications station-Mech Graveyard
            //Emotional State-Commanding
            //SitRep-Preparing to find out what happened to the missing scouts
            //-"..Time to get moving.."
User Image

User Image

Logan
            Logan
            XRangerX

"..Those who Live by the sword
                            Shall Die by the sword
                            But the Legacy left behind is everlasting
                            So how shall History remember me
                            As one who Tore people from their homes
                            Or one who betrayed his oath to Save them..."

──────────────────────────────────────

Logan slowly began to stur to life, sitting up in the hanging cot. With stretch and a sigh, his eyes began to open with blurred vision. Another late night out in the field. Unlike some of the other patrol units out in the field, he went alone, scouting out a SunHawk camp in a area the locals call "The Southern Reaches". Just as his report indicated the camp was fillled with civilians: women, children, families. Despite being under the Hawk's flag, there was little threat in the camp. A few mechs to act as guards, no real fighting force from his observations. They weren't involved in the main battles, and he hoped it stayed that way. Logan always has had mixed feelings about this whole war. But he was a soldier, following orders is what he does, no matter what his personal feelings were. As of right now Dyasphora hasn't stepped over the line of warfare and murder, so what could he say. Besides as of right now it seemed that he was on the winning side, which meant his chances of survival were slightly higher.

Logan turned, his legs hanging over the side of the cot, his boots touching the floor. His hand reached up to his neck comm, grabbing the ear piece clipped to it and moving it to his ear. Suddenly the comm channel lit up with voices, each talking about moving out to the Divide to reinforce a retreating patrol unit. He remembered hearing about some contact while he was coming back home from his scouting mission. Which meant this could end up in another battle, which also meant they may want Nomad on the field. The commado shoke his head before standing up and stretching one last time. "Best go wake up my other half." Logan joked, quickly walking out of the bunk room, not having to anything more. Logan had always slept in his gear, ready to move at a moments notice.

Briskly moving through the base, Logan soon found his eyes once again looking out at the open wasteland. As he strolled the dirt floor, he looked for his metal counterpart. He found Nomad sitting cross-legged in what looked like a meditational state. The beautiful thing about have a mech with a active AI is it can do simple operations on it's own, not very combat effective with out it's pilot though. The mech turned it's head toward Logan, then slowly began to stand, waiting for it's pilot. Nomad wasn't to far from another light mech that wasn't very large, but nomad was still smaller. The revolutionary mech only stood about 35 feet, which was small compared to it's metal brethren. It's that size that makes Nomad able to move and function like it does, being more like a shell of the soldier operating it. "Morning." Logan said as he stepped up to the mech. His voice being deep and rough sounding. Then Nomad spoke, the voice generated was a mixture of computerized and recordings made of Logan's voice. It was meant to be able to speak with the same tone as it's pilot, to make it seem like the mech is just a removable body of the pilot. "Morning Logan." Logan smirked and stopped infront of Nomad, he turned with his back to the mech, watching the mobilization of the metal warriors.

User Image
            //Current Location-Outside-Telecom Base
            //Emotional State-Tired
            //SitRep-Watching the moblization of the troops
            //-"..The time is upon us, again.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items