Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you want to come in,you can walk in after giving a short description of your character.
In the world of Eldrich,a planet not far away,a series known as Kamens ( Kay-mens ) battle the Corporation,a group that scours planets,leaving them blank,lifeless and destroyed.In a rubble filled city of Daedra , one of the last holds of the Kamen rebellion,people live life in constant threat of a Corporation attack.Recovering from a recent attack,Monarch sits in his bed.They call him the Courier, he holds a suitcase full of mysteries. All the people know is the Corporation wants it,and they have trusted him to protect it.

< Describe your characters appearance,mine is like my current Gaia avatar.

" Son of a b***h,he almost lost it. "
" Cant let that happen again. "
" Yeah,we need some new recruits.They should be coming in any moment. "
Monarch was tired of hearing all this whiney bullshit.He risked his life to protect the briefcase that nobody can open,and almost died in the process.Whats if nothing is in the briefcase ? What is the corporation is just ********' with us ?
Monarch did not know why he was picked.Out of the hundreds of Rebellion soldiers,he was chosen to guard the briefcase.
Atleast he could look forward to the new recruits.Another soldier is another battle won.
He waited in the medical tent,eager to see the new recruits

This is where you come in.Describe your character and walk into the medical tent.

Shy Bunny

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Loiterer 100
My Character:
Name: Nishka Swain
Description: A complete battle goddess who really can fight. my next avi will show u what she looks like.
- I hold up the form -
Nishka is it ?
Follow me outside.I can show you the basics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff