Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I'am looking for people to join this Rp I have coming up and slightly going on. It is called Reaper Society and will actually take place on Palringo which can be downloaded on mobile devices and computers but allow me to further educate you on this project.

Reaper Society is about a group known as "Reaper Society" well organization and there are fifteen members total. Their goal is to achieve one thing and that is to bring back The Father of Reapers. But it will take awhile for them to actually achieve that goal. Rumor has it that the one to bring back The Father of Reapers will get either a wish, knowledge like Father, immortality and so forth. But nobody knows what will really happen but they are willing to see if these rumors are true. But the thing is someone else knows about their plan to bring back Father and may have more than words to say. A huge roster of characters are to picked from and if you're interested as well as information. I've created a country pretty much and it is known as New Eden. You can check out the site to see which characters are in your liking. Pick two in case someone else may have the character. The site have a Reaper Society Section as well as the districts for New Eden. You can also join the site and become a member to keep up with the news.

Type of Rp will be para and as long as you're semi literate and don't make a ton of mistakes you can have a role in this if interested. Not saying you have to be 100% literate. Be sure to check it out and if you become a member feel free to message me on there my name is "Kiru Roux." If you'd like to contact me easier just send a message to both my kiks or either one. "Idioma" and "DomoTheLegend" the website to check out the country as well as The Reaper Society roster is

edenbookoflore.webs.com

Hope you guys like it and let's make this happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff